req: michael with NO makeup?

Great thread. Michael is so gorgeous without make-up. I really wish he would have seen that. I love the picture Resa posted. All I have to say is WOW. :wub:

here i tihnk has no eyeliner
28kh446.jpg

OMG MICHAEL AND BLANKET :O

I have just went through this whole thread and am so speechless.............Simple reasons I love Michael soooooo much

I love Michael without make-up! he looked so cute :wub: he looked much brighter without it all on, especially without the eyeliner, but when he had the eyeliner on...he was damm fine ;) :p i think he looks good both ways, but much sweeter and cuter without it on :heart:

The right tittle for this thread should be "Michael with less make up than usual." Since his vitiligo and lupus got more obvious starting Thriller era, the only one with no make up would really be Off The Wall era...

Always-in-my-heart-_MJ-off-the-wall-era-20074861-900-1263.jpg

MJJ-off-the-wall-era-19041972-812-1200.jpg

I think by make up we think about eyeliner, blush (?) mascara which he used sometimes and lipstick. He always had full body make up after Off the Wall, so we shouldn't include that. Because that was necessary so to speak.

With or without make up. With or without lupus. With or without vitiligo, Michael is the most gorgeous man I've ever seen in my life but I got the feeling he'd have been happier without any of those skin deseasses... :sigh:

It seems he barely has make up (Probably just eye liner or mascara) but I might be wrong though...

2009-09-10-MichaelandNatalia.jpg

MichaelJacksonstudio.jpg

MEH9101_JACKSONM38.jpg

:in_love:

i don't know of anyone who doesn't wear makeup, whether a little or more. i've heard of people who wear it to be on the radio.

Yeah..it's not a discoloration per say, his nose is the way his natural skin colour was and the redness is due to a form of skin lupus Michael had, called discoid lupus which can cause malar or butterfly rash, lesions and so on. What we've seen on Michael's face here and on so many other pictures.

I feel so sorry for him because on this last picture it's clear why he always wore heavy make up. His skin looks like sun burnt. And while to me no, it doesn't matter, but to the general public, the general record buying public and people who watch tv it would have mattered. Sadly. Poor Michael.

The malar rash of lupus is red or purplish and mildly scaly. Characteristically, it has the shape of a butterfly and involves the bridge of the nose. Notably, the rash spares the nasolabial folds of the face, which contributes to its characteristic appearance. It is usually macular with sharp edges and not itchy. The rash can be transient or progressive with involvement of other parts of the facial skin.

This definitions explains why Michael's butterfly rash got bigger and bigger over the years. :( Yeah, I agree with Billie Jean, it matters a lot if the person is such huge public figure and mega star like Michael... :girl_sad:

janeandmike3.jpg

mjj68.jpg

Ok, this is a really old post, but I have a question anyway - what's the discoloration on his face due to? It seems as if the nose and the area around his eyes were a different colour. Was it due to a lack of make up on his nose? Lupus?

I don't see what you see. ...he looks perfect to me..

and on most men and women, today, that would be called 'rouge' or 'blush'. and from all the people chasing him, when he was here..apparently, they didn't notice.

Back