Rethinking Invincible

Most of the stuff I say on the other fan forum are jokes and exaggerations. There are only very few people who are stan-like here.

Yeah there are only a few, I won't say who though, see what I did there? The few are the loudest here though unfortunately. I'm might take a break for here for a while. I'm sick and tired of constantly having to defend having independent thought.

I assume spilling tea means gossiping? Does this mean what we write here is being copied to other forums? If I wanted to be on other forums, I would join. :(

Badtour87 has been busted. LOL.

But there are a few 'wolf in sheep's clothing' types on this forum.

People think they can post a few 'positive' comments about MJ, to disguise their true intentions, and then get away with mounting attack after attack on a dead man's reputation.

I don't go along with this "I'm just trying to be fair and not a Stan" bullshine. Especially when those concerned spend most of their time and effort on here trying to sully Michael's reputation. Sorry. I'm not that naïve.

On the point of Brad Buxter and SIM. Did his claim come before or after MJ's death?

The reason I ask? I am extremely suspicious of any claims made by people after Michael's passing. After all, the great man is not around to defend himself is he?

On a final point. Even if Brad is correct. Some are way too willing to use it as a 'stick to beat' MJ with. On an MJ forum!?

It's all a bit odd to me.

SmoothMJ;4165614 said:

People think they can post a few 'positive' comments about MJ, to disguise their true intentions, and then get away with mounting attack after attack on a dead man's reputation.

I don't go along with this "I'm just trying to be fair and not a Stan" bullshine. Especially when those concerned spend most of their time and effort on here trying to sully Michael's reputation. Sorry. I'm not that naïve.

On the point of Brad Buxter and SIM. Did his claim come before or after MJ's death?

The reason I ask? I am extremely suspicious of any claims made by people after Michael's passing. After all, the great man is not around to defend himself is he?

On a final point. Even if Brad is correct. Some are way too willing to use it as a 'stick to beat' MJ with. On an MJ forum!?

are you kidding me? you actually think I'm trying to "attack" MJ's reputation? even though the only negative thing I've said about him in my entire time of being on this forum is my opinion on his only bad song? lol right

and as for me being "busted", I literally go by the exact same name on the other MJ fan forum
it's not like I was trying to keep it a secret or something LOL

What is it with you and posting about me and other members here and not quoting us? I'm here because I like some of the discussion that goes on. Thank god you're not a mod, you clearly have no objective reasoning. Spilling tea, really? Are you 12? It's nice you visit that site you hate just to post about it here. And before you say no I don't hate this place. I wouldn't be here otherwise. I prefer other sites as more open discussion is allowed but I still like some of the discussion here as I've said. I don't visit here to criticise members. I don't see what your problem is. I don't want to be enemies with anyone here, I do want to have discussions that you're clearly incapable of having however.

First of all, I would have exposed ALL of y'all if I didn't want to risk my MJJC membership.
I make my rounds to a BUNCH of MJ sites (except for one) just to see if any new info about projects or anything has been posted on them that hasn't been posted on MJJC, but MJJC is the only one I have an account and actively post on.
And it's ironic as hell that you're talking about me posting about the other website when from what I've seen y'all are semi-obsessed with MJJC over there.

Last edited:
SmoothMJ;4165614 said:

Yes, it's all a big conspiracy. We're all attacking this forum to attack MJ's reputation while pretending we're fans. Illuminati confirmed 2016 :lol: I'm sorry but some posts here really do make me laugh.

Yes, it's all a big conspiracy. We're all attacking this forum to attack MJ's reputation while pretending we're fans. Illuminati confirmed 2016 :lol: I'm sorry but some posts here really do make me laugh.

the one-two anti-MJ Crew am I right? :clapping:

First of all, I would exposed ALL of y'all if I didn't want to risk my MJJC membership.
I make my rounds to a BUNCH of MJ sites (except for one) just to see if any new info about projects or anything has been posted on them that hasn't been posted on MJJC, but MJJC is the only one I have an account and actively post on.
And it's ironic as hell that you're talking about me posting about the other website when from what I've seen y'all are semi-obsessed with MJJC over there.

I'm done talking with you. I'm tired of repeating myself. You don't listen.

It seems, from the evidence, that some members come on here to wind up fans (or 'stans', as they like to call us), and then go onto other sites, with more 'like minded 'fans'', to laugh at and criticise this site and people on it.

Is that not considered to be 'trolling'?

when you say something bad about two users on one fan forum and you get accused of hating on MJ himself LOL

It seems, from the evidence, that some members come on here to wind up fans (or 'stans', as they like to call us), and then go onto other sites, with more 'like minded 'fans'', to laugh at and criticise this site and people on it.

It's not trolling considering I don't try to "wind up" anyone

I assume spilling tea means gossiping? Does this mean what we write here is being copied to other forums? If I wanted to be on other forums, I would join. :(

This entire thread has been linked to on the other forum I'm talking about.

Here's a hint.
The website isn't LSA, MJJ2005 KOP discussion board, and it obviously can't be POS MIKE.

I like that you created the word fan therefore can define it and decide what it means to be a fan and who can and can't be fans. :)

Oh, I wouldn't call it a "big conspiracy". It's a small minority of very vocal, persistent, posters that seem to hate any other fan being 'too positive' towards their idol.

As an example;

I'm a fan of various artists, from the 1930's to the present day. Some artists I put up almost alongside MJ, and I love discussing their achievements and contributions to the wonderful world of music. I often go onto other artists forums and, as is quite normal, some fans put their favourites on a massive pedestal. But, so what? Why would I want to go onto a fan forum and then point out, repeatedly, things that I think are incorrect?

What does it matter to me if someone else thinks their chosen artist is infallible/perfect/'the greatest'? If it makes them happy, then it doesn't make me 'unhappy by association' - unless I was a really sad and bitter individual.

I can sort of understand the need for some people to think they 'know more than others' and they are 'more clever'/'more switched on'/'not stupid enough to be a Stan'. But why not just say what you believe and leave it at that?

No, it's the constant going on about a negative point until all bow before the negativity that seems odd to me.

As I said before, there must be a "wolf in sheep's clothing" or two on this site. If there weren't, it would be the only forum in history that was free of them. :cheeky:

Oh, I wouldn't call it a "big conspiracy". It's a small minority of very vocal, persistent, posters that seem to hate any other fan being 'too positive' towards their idol.

As an example;

I'm a fan of various artists, from the 1930's to the present day. Some artists I put up almost alongside MJ, and I love discussing their achievements and contributions to the wonderful world of music. I often go onto other artists forums and, as is quite normal, some fans put their favourites on a massive pedestal. But, so what? Why would I want to go onto a fan forum and then point out, repeatedly, things that I think are incorrect?

What does it matter to me if someone else thinks their chosen artist is infallible/perfect/'the greatest'? If it makes them happy, then it doesn't make me 'unhappy by association' - unless I was a really sad and bitter individual.

I can sort of understand the need for some people to think they 'know more than others' and they are 'more clever'/'more switched on'/'not stupid enough to be a Stan'. But why not just say what you believe and leave it at that?

No, it's the constant going on about a negative point until all bow before the negativity that seems odd to me.

As I said before, there must be a "wolf in sheep's clothing" or two on this site. If there weren't, it would be the only forum in history that was free of them. :cheeky:

I do say what I believe. I constantly have to defend it though because some people here can't accept what I say. I could say the exact same thing to people who keep saying I'm a hater or biased or whatever. If you don't like what I'm saying why do you even respond to me? But that's different, obviously, because I'm not being positive all the time and worshiping at my MJ shrine. You keep believing that then :yes: I've already explained my position various times but I don't think anybody who responded actually read my posts so I'm done having to justify myself.

Last edited:
I like that you created the word fan therefore can define it and decide what it means to be a fan and who can and can't be fans. :)

The definition of 'fan' is quite a broad one. For instance;

There are some fans happy to come on a fan forum set up for a particular artist and accept that people might be very pro that particular artist. These fans might not feel the need to pick up on anything positive they don't agree with.

There are some fans that seem hell bent on pointing out anything they consider to be 'factual inaccuracies' and then going off to other forums to take the piss.

There are also a miriad of levels in between the two examples above.

It takes all sorts I suppose.

I do say what I believe. I constantly have to defend it though because some people here can't accept what I say. I could say the exact same thing to people who keep saying I'm a hater or biased or whatever. If you don't like what I'm saying why do you even respond to me? But that's different, obviously, because I'm not being positive all the time and worshiping at my MJ shrine. You keep believing that then :yes: I've already explained my position various times but I don't think anybody who responded actually read my posts so I'm done having to justify myself.

Why are you so concerned with others having to "accept what (you) say"? Are you that insecure?

Say what you think and then let it go. I wouldn't have a problem with that. It's the people that constantly push a negative point that make me suspicious.

Why are you so concerned with others having to "accept what (you) say"? Are you that insecure?

Say what you think and then let it go. I wouldn't have a problem with that. It's the people that constantly push a negative point that make me suspicious.

I don't mind people disagreeing with me, what I do mind is people trying to diminish my opinons as nothing more than bias because it doesn't fit with the way they see things. Some people here just aren't grounded, rational individuals and they are the loudest of the bunch unfortunately. People can think whatever they want but that doesn't mean that I can't express myself without fear of having my head bit off. Anyway I honestly think this discussion has went on long enough haha. I think I've said all I can. I mean, like I said I feel like nobody even bothered to read what I wrote but I'm done.

Last edited:
I'm still interested in the timing of Brad's revelation. Was it after MJ died?

Let's get back to the topic of the thread, guys.

Remember that opinions and constructive criticism are welcomed, but

1. Derogatory name-calling, personal insults/attacks, the confrontational questioning of fanhood or integrity, or antagonizing or bullying remarks directed at staff, other members, or MJJCommunity as a whole

is not allowed.

I'm still interested in the timing of Brad's revelation. Was it after MJ died?

Thanks.

I'll stick it on the list of "things people claim Michael did/didn't do, now he's not here to defend himself".

I'll stick it on the list of "things people claim Michael did/didn't do, now he's not here to defend himself".

Normally I'd agree, though Buxer has never made himself out to be someone with negative intent.

If he truly wanted to cause a scene and make accusations I'm sure he would sue the Estate for songwriting credits/royalties. Just explaining the circumstances and moving on with an overall positive tone seems like he's just being honest.

But why didn't he say it when MJ was alive?

It's also possible that Brad's memory is going a little, now that he is very old. Like a certain Quincy?

Whatever the truth, I am not going to use one man's word to bash MJ and cast aspersions on his integrity. Especially when Michael is not around to defend himself.

It's just a shame that in death, as it was in life for MJ, he is "guilty until proven innocent" when it comes to some people.

Back