Savage Garden - Affirmation album

quite good? quite good? lol. his voice is brilliant. people have uploaded the entire album on imeem.com if you fancy having a listen anyone. :)

LOL! I might see Darren somewhere in Feb. He's coming to Amsterdam and a friend of mine is going to the movies with him. I've been invited :unsure: I'm not a fan though so not sure if I should go. :wacko: He's a great singer though.

I am a very big fan of this album too:happy: I grew up with Savage Garden, I have been a fan for about 11 years now, since the "Savage Garden" album were released. Just love Darren's voice and he has got an amazing gift. He's so talented and just brilliant!

i'm a big Darren fan, he does have a big following here in the UK. Darren is also a huge Michael fan. he is having a new years eve gig in London but sadly i can't go. i recently managed to get hold of his dvd...a big night in with.......i got it from ebay from Australia and paid quite a bit for it but hey it was well worth it.he is my second best to Michael, as Michael will always be my number 1.

Let's show some love for Darren! He's brilliant.

Out of Affirmation I gotta say my fave is Crash and Burn, it has a very special meaning for me.

Back