Say Goodnight to Michael

Good night Michael for laters :blush:

I know, I should be excited about the new album but it just shows how much we still miss you... It just ain't the same without you here... I hope you did have a good day in heaven :angel:

Nite nite, my Sweet :wub:

Daryll.

Well Mr. Michael, the last 24 hours have sure been a hell of a ride. Xscape sure has created some heated debate within the MJFam, but I must say, I look forward to the new CD and I only hope it does you justice :)

:heart:

Ever really wondered, Who's loving you?................:(

INY pdyelm

Love, xxx

Dearest Michael- tonight was bad. In fact, it was beyond bad. It was just downright sh*tty. But, the minute I put on your music and heard that angelic voice of yours coming through the speakers, I just couldn't help but smile :) I hope you had a beautiful day, and tomorrow is even better. Good night :heart:

((Hugs)) ^^^

I thought I had traveled my deepest worst path already .....:(

Please be with me

Goodnight dear Michael, xx

MJ,

I miss you with everything inside of me. My life will never be the same without you being here. They say things will get better with time, but for me, the pain just grows. I love you and please watch over me.

Love you forever... Goodnight.

MijacXscape

No matter what, I love you wholeheartedly !!

pktinypdelm, xxx

I know this is like a week overdue, but thanks for the ((hugs)) Treasure :) :huggy:

And Michael, I'll be back for you later ;)

You are very welcome Spyce ;) ^^^

I had an amazing weekend, still impressed whit all what I have seen...as this was my first real big MJ event.
It felt good to be part of your fanbase Michael ....please know you are still missed and for always beloved!

sntmpisny!

Love

:bugeyed Oh no!

Michael! I never came back for you! I am so sorry.... please forgive me? :pray:

Have a beautiful night, sweet angel.

michael_jackson_angel_by_angysetsugekka-d3h3fim(1).jpg

Last edited:
Saying Good night to you Michael for laters. :D

Please take care of Treasure tonite :angel:

You're indeed missed beyond words but I know you can feel our love :wub:

I'm not sure if I've ever said said it before and if not, I am deeply sorry because it should be the first thing I ever said- but I'll say it anyway regardless:

Thank you. Thank you for everything. Thank you for all you did. Thank you for all that you stood for. Thank you for having been a presence in this universe.

That's been on my mind all day and I wanted to say it before heading off to bed. Goodnight :heart:

I feel the exact same way Spyce!
Thank you Michael for making my days brighter and my life seem worth while, thank you for being my comfort, and my inspiration. Thnk you for everything you ever did to try and make the world a better place, and thank you for never giving up, and giving me a reason to never give up.
I love you more, goodnight ??

Goodnight Michael

I've had a rough day..it ain't easy to say goodbye to a 15 year old girl ..please look after her will you ?
Feeling sad and down right now, I need you

xxx

Dear Michael

I asked a lot of help from Above and you
I do believe i get help along my way.. Thank you for that!
Today i again need your help.., please watch over my Sister and her family
They are going through rough times... I'm worried about them.

Much love from me, xxx

Dear Michael,

Thanks for 'dropping' in and 'caring' for me when I was without net for a couple of days.:blink:
You truly are my sunshine hey :angel:

Good night now, sweetie :wub:

Dear Michael,

Just popping in to say good night Hun :wub:

We're loving the music you left behind and it does bring back a little 'hope' in our lives. :angel:
Thanks for all you've given to us. :agree:

Take care, Hun :love:

Daryll.

I'm ashamed for ebing aways frm this thread for so long ...
Jee Michael your new CD sure warmth and lifted my heart ....The happiness I felt as soon as I heard the first song was amazing ...I never felt like that before ...I feel as this is a sign you approve the new album....If I am wrong, than please forgive me for buying it and enjoying it so much ....your voice will never bore me to listen at....even without the Xscape album!

I love you with whole my heart and try to catch up the years I've missed being a fan

Good night Angel

I hope you know that my every thought is you, my every thought is you, my every thought is you. :wub: You continue to enchant me.

Michael, I love you endlessly. you inspire me everyday with your love and passion for music, dance and love. words cant describe how happy and privileged I am to be able to call myself an MJ fan.
I miss you everyday, I wish you were here :heart:
goodnight beautiful angel :angel:

Back