Send comments & Questions for the Rabbi to Larry King live (Sept 29th)

and then he talks about let us remember him for the man he was? Omg, I don't get why he's releasing this stuff. and even though, he's kinda saying, oh, that Madonna comment were old.

OH MY GOD!!!

Why release shit that ain't relevant?????

I should have been to bed hours ago, but I'm going back and forth and doing stuff in the house, and sadly, my curiosity just had me listening to this crap.

We dont care what the Heck this idiot says. he betrayed Michael and will have to pay for this. Karma will get him..

unless Larry is waiting until the end of this show...I dont see him asking ANY of the questions that we asked him to.....I just dont get it.

well, we have no proof he said it THIS time.

The fake rabbi is trying hard to sell the books...oh well, he might not have realized that all the magazine covers selling out were purchased by MJ fans. You ain't gonna sell your damn book by lying and invading a dead person's privacy.

There is no doubt in my mind, MJ never agreed to the tapes being released. NO way...NO how. He was a private person.
Omg i'm not the Rabbi why you getting on me??I just said he has said things like that in the past I DID NOT say he said it.

Those things he said in the past. was it a secretly taped conversation? that Michael did not want to be heard by the public? well!!!

People just love to record Michael. Now he is dead these rubbish are out in the open for people to judge him. Rubbish..Michael kicked him out because he stole money..No questions will be asked?

Now he's talking about MJ's death & the "why did he do this?" as in insinuating suicide.

F-k that.

WHY is he always pushing the suicide angle?

Message to SCHMUCK-LEY: MJ was MURDERED, you dumb-azz!!!

Who's agenda is the Rabbi trying to push?

Why does he always push the suicide angle when MJ was MURDERED ???????

:smilerolleyes: :doh: at this guy. I wonder if he really is ignorant of the facts or as you said trying to push somebody's agenda on us?

Here is an Amazon beatdown review:

If you're still in doubt about his intent... If this was really Michael's idea from the start, why didn't Shmuley list Michael as co-author so that Michael's estate can get half the profits?

Excellent point by the reviewer.

Omg i'm not the Rabbi why you getting on me??I just said he has said things like that in the past I DID NOT say he said it.

The first phrase was a reply to your post.

The rest was just me venting...I did not want to create another post.

this guy is slick every time larry does try to ask a question rabbi cuts him off with something else

Rabid Rabbi says that he was "neutralized" - now he says that he could not influence him positively.

God forgive me, but I hope that RAT BASTARD gets sued by Branca & McClain & Jackson Family.

like Larry tried to ask something like....how would Michael feel about this book being published...Rabbi.....Oh..blah blah blah.....bull shit this guy is on his toes and he made up his mind before he came on he wasnt answering anything that made him looklike a crook...little does he know we already know he is a liar and a crook

He said he did not want to stay as a hanger on. F*** that! I am so pissed i could literally wring that bastard head..

What's next? "Michael Jackson: The Anwsering machine sessions" ?

I mean, they do that with Jim Morrison. Every tidbit Jim did was released on CD. Even conversations. Thank god in the 60's there were no answering machines. Michael doesn't have such luck though.

called MJ immoral just now :(

Argh! If Michael is "immoral", then what does that make fake Rabbi $chmuley?!?!? No conscience, no soul. . . just greed and fakeness to the nth degree.

Oh yah, the only people that would be remotely interested in this book are MJ fans and it looks like that majority of us hate the fake rabbi. . . so I doubt this book is going to be a best seller like Larry said. . . :doh:

Back