Send comments & Questions for the Rabbi to Larry King live (Sept 29th)

Boteach is just trying very hard to get his bloody book sell. In between he brings up all the controversial topics. He can go to hell..

waht the hell is he saying I am not here to white wash anything that Michael was accused......does he not know Michael was found INNOCENT......is he stupid or what.

this guy is slick every time larry does try to ask a question rabbi cuts him off with something else

Hmph. You know he won't answer our questions if they get through and your post about how he dodged the question about how Michael would feel about this book being released proves it.

Rabid Rabbi says that he was "neutralized" - now he says that he could not influence him positively.

God forgive me, but I hope that RAT BASTARD gets sued by Branca & McClain & Jackson Family.

I was wondering about this when I saw that the estate was suing the fraudulent HTWF. I wonder if the estate can sue $humley. He hasn't mentioned any concrete proof to his claim that Michael wanted this published, right? Notice the topic of the book has nothing to do with what the original book was supposedly about which I think was families.

oh my god...the phrases about the down syndrome man and that michael was jealous of him because he could always remain a child keep replaying in my head!! that was really touching!

Rabbi? GOD - you know , your boss? The Omnipotent One sent a message:

25.jpg

OMG :lol: :lol:

You know, Shmuckley really pisses me off. Occasionally he has a point. Very occasionally. But most of the time his interpretation of things is just... I mean, WTF? Aggravating. And you know what? I'm sick and tired of the attitude that "fans" (I actually hate that word, because there are so many levels - I mean who is a "fan" and in what way?) are the epitome of false love, that we're just obsessed with "celebrity" and have only seen MJ as an icon and a performer from whom we want, want, want and how we've been completely blind to who Michael was as a human being. I think... wait, I KNOW that many, many of us felt and knew much more for, about and with Michael than these folks could understand or believe. And that's their loss. Maybe we didn't know him in person, but to say that we had no clue whatsoever who he was as a man or about pain in his life or how he needed love... come on. After 25+ years of loving this man with all my heart, I find that outright freakin' offensive. I'm a totally sane 37 year old with a life of my own. Say that crap about portions of the general public and the press, fine, but we're not all that blatantly stupid. Sorry for the rant, but it really got to me lately.

Last edited:
He promise LK 1/2 the money made on the book..which is $0. lol.
no wonder he didnt ask him any question..

oh my god...the phrases about the down syndrome man and that michael was jealous of him because he could always remain a child keep replaying in my head!! that was really touching!

OK WTF???? Where did that come from?

He promise LK 1/2 the money made on the book..which is $0. lol.
no wonder he didnt ask him any question..

It would have been better if he promised to reimburse the 100K$ he stole.

I am still not buying the book.

Hmph. You know he won't answer our questions if they get through and your post about how he dodged the question about how Michael would feel about this book being released proves it.

I was wondering about this when I saw that the estate was suing the fraudulent HTWF. I wonder if the estate can sue $humley. He hasn't mentioned any concrete proof to his claim that Michael wanted this published, right? Notice the topic of the book has nothing to do with what the original book was supposedly about which I think was families.

yes you are correct...well I feel as though this was a wasted attempt on our part.....king didnt put them out there and Rabbi knew he wasnt gonna answer anyway

What a waste of 1hr of listening to what Boteach thinks. Who the hell cares, he is a nobody who steals from Innocent children.

I seem to remember Michael saying that in an interview somewhere though...

yeah I think that is why I got so emotional because I too have heard Michael say this himself...how he was so lonely...and such,

That was some woman secretly taping Michael conversation and putting it on Youtube. I listened to a few lines then stopped. I thought it was too personal. WHy did she put it up after he died? is beyond poor me.

You know, Shmuckley really pisses me off. Occasionally he has a point. Very occasionally. But most of the time his interpretation of things is just... I mean, WTF? Aggravating. And you know what? I'm sick and tired of the attitude that "fans" (I actually hate that word, because there are so many levels - I mean who is a "fan" and in what way?) are the epitome of false love, that we're just obsessed with "celebrity" and have only seen MJ as an icon and a performer from whom we want, want, want and how we've been completely blind to who Michael was as a human being. I think... wait, I KNOW that many, many of us felt and knew much more for, about and with Michael than these folks could understand or believe. And that's their loss. Maybe we didn't know him in person, but to say that we had no clue whatsoever who he was as a man or about pain in his life or how he needed love... come on. After 25+ years of loving this man with all my heart, I find that outright freakin' offensive. I'm a totally sane 37 year old with a life of my own. Say that crap about portions of the general public and the press, fine, but we're not all that blatantly stupid. Sorry for the rant, but it really got to me lately.

I'm 37 too and I :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: your comment.

That was some woman secretly taping Michael conversation and putting it on Youtube. I listened to a few lines then stopped. I thought it was too personal. WHy did she put it up after he died? is beyond poor me.

it was used as evidence in his trial though. so it's now kind of "public record". she shouldn't have, though. though I gotta say I heard it all. I'm too curious :p

and yeah, post on the Schmuckley book on Amazon guys... we need him beatdown there. the book's already dropped. we need it to drop outta sight!

WOW - you GOTTA read the Amazon reviews!!!

SMACKDOWN!

aFu_BruceLeePwned3.gif

Read this one:

3 of 4 people found the following review helpful:
stars-1-0._V47060502_.gif
breach of professional ethics, September 29, 2009

By Jean Holland
carrot._V47081519_.gif
(Tucson) - See all my reviews
This book is about a "Rabbi" who "reveals" tapes he recorded with Michael Jackson while serving as Jackson's spiritual advisor/counselor. There were 30 hours of tapes recorded, in which Jackson spoke into a microphone with this "Rabbi" a number of years ago.

The "Rabbi" makes this into a morality show and hopes that the public will benefit from the example of Mr. Jackson. That is why this is about the "rabbi" rather than Michael Jackson.

This is a profound breach of ethics.

Are we to think MJ just vomited for 30 hours into a microphone? Wasn't Shmuley in fact asking him questions during the taping? And MJ was responding as if he were in a private setting because he was with his spiritual advisor, even though yes, it was being recorded?

This was a spiritual guidance relationship. Make no mistake about that...and that frame absolutely requires integrity from the spiritual advisor.

Shmuley is actually a lot like that "doctor" who managed to let MJ die because the doc did not tend his post correctly. Just because the patient tells the doc he wants more medicine does not mean that the doctor should give it. Just because MJ SUPPOSEDLY wanted something in Shmuley's book about MJ and recorded all those conversations does not mean that a book should be published. Not when Shmuley was acting as MJ's spiritual advisor. These things are between the person and that person's deity.

Therapists, spiritual advisors...hear many things that their clients would never say publicly. It is a sacred space--where you are in a liminal space, working through things in private with another human being who is trained to help this process...PRIVATELY.

Those of you who may feel enamored with what you "found out" from the tape transcripts...please understand that this is coming from your response to the absolute spirit/soul level intimacy that occurs in this type of confessional space. It is a wonderful thing about being a healer/helper/guide. But it is not for public view. And the downside is, you also--in such professions--have to deal effectively with that person's deep challenges as a human being, and that can be frightening and extraordinarily difficult--it is why such people get supervision throughout their careers, and have professional organizations and alliances that can help them remain professional. HMMMM. Didn't Shmuley sorta drop the ball on that one?

Now let's really think hard about this. In one part of this book, Shumley's writing reveals his preoccupation with anti-semitism. This is understandable given Shumley's ethnic/religious identity, but he is pairing it with a revealing of MJ's most private thoughts. NO BOUNDARY here between Shmuley's agenda as a member of an identity group, and his role as a spiritual advisor.

Everyone, please understand this very well. When you are acting in a helper capacity of this nature, you must NOT think that you are being given the right to make an example of your patient for all the world to "benefit" from.

This is one of the most exploitative books I have ever seen in my entire life. Shmuley deserves professional censure.

To all the people on the board who watched the Rabbi on Larry King!!!

Good work guys!!

You just supported the trash talk about Mike you gave the Rabbi a good rating.

You all can be very proud of yourselfs!

Nothing will change. TV and the Papers will learn one thing. Even if we talk shit about MJ people will watch-good rating-good money.So let´s make money!!Now the Rabbi who is next in line?

Thanks!! How can you all call yourselfs MJ fans and support this crap on a stick??
Please answer!. This is a serious question. I´m worried that fans will watch again and again these bastards so more and more bastards will come forward to make money.

Why can´t you all live by the advice of our man MJ?

Don´t see it don´t read it!! MJ said that over and over again.Don´t read it it´s garbage.
Did MJ speak so unclear?? What point didn´t you all get?? Haven´t you all better things to do than watch crap on TV and than whine afterwards on the internet???

MJ was about love not hating and whining on the internet.

Last edited:
ok, is there anywhere reliable that stated that he stole money from the charity he and michael set up? because whenever i look it up, its from some third party website.....can anyone explain the real reason why they broke ties to each other? was it because shmuley couldn't help him anymore like he says? or did he steal from a kids charity??

Don't be sorry. The fans are out here investigating and spreading the facts and truth. Journalists a spreading lies and over sensationalizing sound bites and they call us obsessed and fanatics. We are about truth. He was a human being not a character.

Don't fall for the Rabbi's sincerety now. He was hyping the book up with sensationalism before. He is trying to get people to buy the book now. In the afterthoughts and also his commentary, he is harshly judgemental of Michael Jackson and can easily sway an uninformed reader into believing negatively about MJ.

Good work guys!!

Nothing will change. TV and the Papers will learn one thing. Even if we talk shit about MJ people will watch-good rating-good money.So let´s make money!!Now the Rabbi who is next in line?

Thanks!! How can you all call yourselfs MJ fans and support this crap on a stick??
Please answer!. This is a serious question. I´m worried that fans will watch again and again these bastards so more and more bastards will come forward to make money.

Don´t see it don´t read it!! MJ said that over and over again.Don´t read it it´s garbage.
Did MJ speak so unclear?? What point didn´t you all get?? Haven´t you all better things to do than watch crap on TV and than whine afterwards on the internet???

Dude...what are you talking about? Why are you saying "How can you all call yourselves MJ fans and support this crap on a stick??"

I mean, Really?:bugeyed

reading through you all's comments it sounds like this Rabbi hasn't verted off script since his MJ bashing he did this passed Friday on Dateline. He is clearly making rounds shopping the media outlets who are helping promote his book and paying him for interview souly for Michael Jackson gossip. It's pathetic. He called MJ stupid last week, so this week he calls him immoral.

He should have chosen a harder news interview program to go on than Larry King, e.g. Tyra Banks, The View and try to pull those shams.

Good work guys!!

We can't fight for MJ if we don't know what we are fighting. The fans sent in many questions for the Rabbi. We watched to see if LK was going to ask any of them. Of course, he didn't.

Back