Send comments & Questions for the Rabbi to Larry King live (Sept 29th)

well I did it asked 2 questions...probably the same some if you have asked...but...maybe they will get sick of reading the same questions and make him answer some.

Here is my question... Granted it wont be asked but what the hay

In Michael's Life he fought for Privacy.

How is letting out all these tapes and books supporting that?

How is letting his secrets out helping him and peoples memory of what he meant to so many?

How is it benefiting you by telling all of this?

I'm sorry to say that in my experience in being a friend of someone you don't spill their secrets. In my opinion what you are doing is stabbing Michael In the back by letting all of this out. If you think this will make him seem like a better person people wont see that. They will see that he was crazy and needed a padded room. They wont understand him or his actions or his reasons for his actions. I also want to know a few other things but I'm afraid you can't answer those questions.

So that vermit is making the media rounds......he has no arguement! The original concept was to do a book about family and time with children, from the audio that I've heard so far, I've heard nothing about that. ...(and that makes his comments this morning on The today Show laughable! citing the allegations as the cause of the book not being released!) . ..just Michael's personal thoughts.

He can sugar coat it all he likes, he's just another vulture feeding off of Michael!

Last edited:
I don't see the point in sending a message, more than likely it wouldn't get read. I wish he would have sat down with Matt Laur instead or Meredith, he really brings the harder questions, he can say F you with a smile on his face. LK will just turn down his hearing aid and nod his head a lot.

:lol:

My questions for the Rabbi are: You worked with Michael to set up the Heal the Kids Foundation. Yet, the IRS has never received a tax-return for this charity, and there is no evidence that any money was used to help children, even though you, yourself, collected a salary. Can you explain that? Is this the reason Michael cut off all contact with you?

:clapping:

I don't have time to ask now myself but someone should ask him where the proceeds of this book are going? Surely he should release it not-for-profit and give to charities Michael supported. Lol & pigs might fly.

I do remember reading somewhere that the books were to focus on family and children. I will have to dig that up - I think it was in one of the MJNI's King magazines (an interview with Boteach maybe?).

If that is the case, then as a poster said earlier, what is discussed on those tapes would not have been used in the book. Therefore we have 2 scenarios:

1] Boteach NEVER intended for the book to focus on children and families and always intended to exploit these conversations with Michael.

OR

2] The original intention was to focus on children and family and then Boteach and his publishers saw that there may be more money in exposing 'secrets' (keep in mind Aphrodite's challenge is getting a positive book about Michael published).

For the Rabbi:

funny-dog-pictures-stupid-magnitude.jpg

I sent this:
Larry ask the rabbi if he read all the backlash about him on his blog?
Then
My usual question I've sent to several media:
Are you the media ready to take responsability for destroying Michael's children when someday, somewhere, one of them will read something very traumatic about MJ?

I won't be watching the show though. That's for true.

can I see this show online somewhere? it will be in 30 minutes. I want to kick that rabbid man..
was he on the Hit List?

Could someone PLEASE live blog the Larry King Live show for those of us who can't see it right now????

THANK YOU!!!

can I see this show online somewhere? it will be in 30 minutes. I want to kick that rabbid man..
was he on the Hit List?

Oh yes he was!!

Michael Jackson had a secret hitlist of 'enemies' he wanted his closest associates to be aware of.

The King of Pop's former manager Dieter Wiesner has revealed the late star wanted certain ex-friends, like spoon-bender Uri Geller and Rabbi Schmuley Boteach, Santa Barbara, California, District Attorney Tom Sneddon, who tried to put Jackson behind bars on child molestation charges, and lawyer Glora Allred kept away from him at all times.

The German svengali admits he transcribed the list as his client reeled off names.

He says, "Sometimes he was a little bit paranoid... I'd ask him, 'Michael, what are you doing...?' He said... 'These people are after me and they want to destroy my life."

The enemies list also included music mogul Tommy Mottola and Janet Arviso, who accused Jackson of molesting her son at his Neverland Ranch home.

http://www.3news.co.nz/Michael-Jack...bid/418/articleID/121736/cat/177/Default.aspx

You can LISTEN live on CNN if you can't see it right now, like it won't be on until tomorrow morning on CNN in Europe, argh.

Go to CNN, make sure you're on the US edition and (http://us.cnn.com) and then scroll down to under where you see the pic of MJ and underneath that see the small blue text "LISTEN TO CNN TV"...

king asked him when was the book suppose to be published and Rabbi completely didnt even answer the question......when did Michael say to publish it...was the question

ON Larry King Live's page:

Quick Vote
Should Michael Jackson's taped conversations be made public?
Yes 30% - 813
No 70% - 1882

Total Votes: 2695

He said the tapes were done and planned to be heard (?) at some point because back then MJ was quite depressed/down and thought the world basically hated him and wanted the world to really hear him, his voice.

They post transcripts pretty quickly after LKL, don't they? Hope so.

omg, he is such an ASS!!

:ermm:Talk about exploiting a "friend".

I hope Larry have a better go at him.

Here he is saying that Michael lost the will to live.

Now he's mentioning the 2003 allegations, and saying that he couldn't work with kids anymore.

WHAT A SCHMUCK!!!!

Back