September 29th Concert Goers

I am going September 29 BLK A row A! Yuuhhuuuu! I am arriving on Sep 29 and leaving Sep 30 though.

anyone who's coming to london 26th,27th,28th ?

I'm going to London 3 days before the concert, let's say on 26th Sep.

I'll be staying in London about a week, attending the show and have a lovely week in London as a vacation

I don't know where I'll stay

^^^^ you'll go for an apartment, I found cheaper ones!!!!! AND they are near the o2!

Hey guys,

I am waiting to hear back from you regarding the ticket. Please let me know. I want to get this settled cause I still need to organize my flight and hotel accommodations. BTW I tried to contact you on your hotmail address but would not accept my message.

Hey guys,

I am waiting to hear back from you regarding the ticket. Please let me know. I want to get this settled cause I still need to organize my flight and hotel accommodations. BTW I tried to contact you on your hotmail address but would not accept my message.

EMAIL ME @ YAHOO

dmjdrivesyouwild@yahoo.com as soon as you can. I'll be notified when I get the email. he hasn't sold it yet..... it's still up for grabs. We also found a GREAT apartment... it will cost $125 per person (weekly) We have to pay the weekly rate, it's cheaper.... plus TAX of course... so..... if you're still interested in staying with us you can!!!... Email me asap... dmjdrivesyouwild@yahoo.com if you have yahoo, it would be better to contact me there on IM. I'm on there all day. I don't have msn on this work computer. Thank you!!! I'M SUPER EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!!! He is going to reserve the apartment TONIGHT!!!!

NICHAEL JACKSON DIED TODAY, IT BE REPORTED THAT HE HAD AN CARDACT ARET. WISH WAS NOT TRUE. fAN. CAN WE MAKE AOMETGN FOR HIS DEPARDED ?

Back