Shout Out Your I Love You's!

I love Michael!!!

I love The Beatles! I love my brother! I love my best friends - Ms. Shelby, Ms. Paula, Mrs. (!) Jackie, Ms. Amber, Ms. Amanda, thanks for being there for me! :)
I love my two-year-old cousin, Russell, and my 6-month-old cousin, Brooks, more than life!!!! And the two who are coming soon! I'd do anything for them.

I love Billie_Jean09, Shay, MichelleMC, Serenity, DianeLesley, Flor, Court, JAG, StateOfShock, DefDave, TheOne, MJJ Love 1991, and all of my peeps in the Jesus thread. Love you all!!

And I love Edgar

my mother

my father

my brother

my grandmother

Miranda

Dilys

Lotte

Dagmar

My lovely cat Dikkie who we had to cremate today......:(

And all my classmates from last year.

And I love you guys, for being here with eachother to support eachother trough these painfull times..........

Big V :huggy:
i love you .ty for being such a good friend to me ,:huggy:

Re: Shout Out Your I Love You's!

Thank you for your continuous presence in my life...
Non ti scordar mai di me...
perché io ti ho voluto veramente un mondo di bene.....

Feeling your love is what gets me through.....

I love you and thank you God for giving me the strength yet again to survive more bumps in the road of my recovery and life last week when I was too tired and felt like giving up.....

I love you to my family, my baby, my kitties, and my dear friend for always being there for me. :)

I love you, Michael, with all my heart and I love all MJ fans too, I really mean that. :)

I love when I get flowers, it makes me happy. :)

I miss my hero so much..Im excited everytime i sleep and you come and visit me in my dreams. thank you for everything and for visit me sometimes♥ I love you..I really do.. if there is something I can do, you can come to me.. I am you friend and you are my best friend in this world..Im so sad that you are not here anymore with me :cry: just crying everyday.. what can I do? I miss you Michael :cry:

Back