siggys, wallpapers & requests

would someone do me a huuuuuuuge favour i need a siggy of the 02 arena with micheal stood infront of it in his man in the mirror outfit with the words

this is it

above it and

man_in_the_mirror

below

thanks in advance

Which MITM oufit? Bad tour - black pants & blue shirt, Dangerous tour - black pants & white shirt?

Here's your sig:

thisisitmitm.png

aaaaaw yeah sorry forgot you lived there
hope you get to see him if he adds dates in usa

Thanks. Did you get tickets, Lisa?

NinaB, what size wallpaper do you need? 800x600, 1024x768, or 1280x800?

hi laura .im a member of your website and i love your graphics so much. can you please make me a avatar and a siggy from this picture thanks

02weesss.jpg

thank you

hi moonball,if you dont mind making one for me it would be very kind,could i have...
a couple of different pics of him in his grammy outfit with added twinkles if thats possible to his outfit
and one pic of him in his 1984 interview red top ,red pants
picture in the backdrop the o2 arena
and human nature and one day in your life written somewhere small on it ,thank you in advance

hi moonball,if you dont mind making one for me it would be very kind,could i have...
a couple of different pics of him in his grammy outfit with added twinkles if thats possible to his outfit
and one pic of him in his 1984 interview red top ,red pants
picture in the backdrop the o2 arena
and human nature and one day in your life written somewhere small on it ,thank you in advance
No problem. Would you mind posting some pics for me?

wow thank you soooo much .this is amazing thank you i love it . you are the best.
You're welcome. I'm glad you like it. :cheeky:

Oh would you be able to convert the KOP one to a wallpaper please? Thankyouuu :)

The pics from Jam & YRMW weren't big enough for the wallpapers, so I had to change them. Hope you like them...

kop2n.png

1000x700

kop.png

1280x800

Back