siggys, wallpapers & requests

Upload your pictures to either ImageShack or Photobucket and then copy & paste the code for forums in your post. It will look like this:

Code:
[IMG] [URL]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3200/mtv95001.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

moonball29, you do a very very very very very very very good job at graphics. I'm amazed by some of them. I just wanted you to know that. :) I saved some cuz I liked them so much.

New wallpaper:

bad3.png

Hey guys! I hope all you MJNO people remember me. You better visit my graphics thread. :lol:

These were my last updates...

ddanimated.gif

Would you be able to make this into a wallpaper for me? I think its amazing!
I'm not sure how big my screen is sorry - I will try find out for you :)

My screen is about 15 inches - I think - :)
I need the size in pixels. The most common sizes are 800x600, 1024x768 or 1280x800. You can easily find out your screen resolution...

Right click anywhere on your current background and select Properties. Then click the Settings tab at the top. Your screen resolution will be displayed below.

screenres.png

i love it! :wild:
Thanks. The lyrics in your siggy gave me an idea for another wallpaper that I'm making, so thanks for that. :D

Sorry for the wait becca. I don't have the originals of those pictures anymore. :(

I made you another Dirty Diana wallpaper though. I hope you like it.

ddiana.png

moonball29 Can you make a wallpaper out of these? Somewhere on there put

Matt Giraud

my screen size is 1440 by 900 (big I know) lol

Thanks very much! You don't have to use all the pics, just ones that you feel are best.

Also can you make the left side of it sord of a blank area, because that's where all my folders and shortcuts go on my desktop. It doesn't have to be much blank space, but just enough.

matt6.jpg

matt10.jpg

matt7.jpg

matt1.jpg

matt9.jpg

matt3.jpg

^^^ Yay! I like Matt a lot, but there are others I like also.... but nonetheless if I had to choose to buy an album from one of them, it would be Matt! :)

Helllo

So how do these siggy things work then! Im so blond when it come to this lol!

Do i have to ask someone very very very nicely if they would make me one . :)x

Yeah, you can post in anyone's graphics thread and request a siggy. You can post the pics and text you want used and then the person makes it.

I'd be happy to make one for you, if you like. :)

Back