Sign The Book Of L.O.V.E.

It's so hard to try and explain what someone means to you when you feel this someone has been a part of your heart and soul for so long :cry: I just wish he could still be here.

Love U Michael :heart:

~Janika

Missing you beautiful Michael Jackson.
You once recalled a quote about how when you saw animals and children you knew that God had not yet given up on man. Today when the world is so ugly its hard to fully comprehend how truly beautiful and pure your soul was. How you managed to stay so untouched by the world's filth I'll never understand. And your goodness was not fake or pretentious, but true and honest to your very core.
You give me faith and you amaze me Michael Jackson
Thankyou for everything angel.
Jackie
Perth, Australia

Last edited:
Words can never express how much you meant to me, how much I miss you and your presence - I live in hope you can hear from heaven what I do in return for all you did for me.

RIP Michael I will never abandon you, through us your fans your legacy will live for an eternity.

Signed with lots of love.

MJJC Admin

Michael, I miss you.
I will carry your message of L.O.V.E. with me and will never forget you.
Thank you for everything you have given us and are still giving us through your timeless magic.

Deep respect and big love.
Jochem, Holland

in the loving memory to the one and only king of music!
thank you angle for teaching us about true love. as long as i keep you in my heart, i know everything will be alright.
and your forever in my heart
love ya and thank you

Last year on June 25th I wrote the poem that is now my signature. Today I try not to be sad, but to respect and celebrate an extrodinary person. Someone who did everything in his will power to truly make this world a better place.

We miss you Michael!!

-Sunflowers

Michael, I miss you! Not a day goes by that I don't think of you, or see or hear something that reminds me of you! You are my inspiration, my spiritual teacher, my guiding light when my heart is heavy, you opened my heart to pure and unconditional love. words simply cannot express how much I love you Michael! You are forever in my heart!

:heart:

Elmira/MJJLaugh

Every year seems to be a year too much.
I still remember the joy and love that you brought to us, your fans. I miss it more than words can say.
I will love you forever , you inspire me to never give up. No matter how hard it gets.
It still hurts that I never got to say that to you in person while you were here.
Hopefully the love can still reach you wherever you are.

Lots of love!
Iris, Holland.

I love you Michael and my spirit misses you. Love can't be defeated by death and I will never ever forget you.

I love you with all my heart and I miss you every day. Thank you for changing my life and making me a better person.
Vicky , Greece

Michael, I love you and I miss you so much.
Thank you for everything.

Nikolett Szeged, Hungary

Thank you for all the music, memories and love you left for us in this world, Michael! Your spirit will be alive forever!

L.O.V.E. to all the fans!

I'll never forget sitting in this very chair reading the news on TMZ via a link I found on a different board. It was just a feeling of complete and utter shock, and I immediately called my parents who watched me grow up interested in all things MJ.

RIP Michael.

Can't believe it's three years now. Three years filled with tears...but mostly with unconditional L.O.V.E, great music and beautiful memories of you, Michael. May god bless your beautiful and gentle soul, sweet angel. I love you so much. Thank you for beeing a part of my life.

When your ears couldn't hear anymore...you made me listen.
When you closed your eyes forever...you made me see.
When yor heart stopped beating...my heart started beating for you...forever.
You gave this world all you had to give. Now you found love, peace and freedom and you deserve it. Rest in heavenly peace!

Tanja from Germany

Michael I love you and will always remember those precious moments with you. I treasure the friendships that endure in L.O.V.E because of you. Sue xx

Love and Miss you. My love and support for you will never waver.

I hope you are at peace now Michael.

Three years now - I can't believe it. It's still so surreal. Every day I am thinking about you and listening to your music. Thank you for your music, inspiration, joy and magic you brought into my life. I'll miss you forever. RIP Michael:cry::heart:

With love Elke, Germany

The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.
(Thomas Merton)

I love you and miss you, Michael.

Michael, you will always live on through your music and in the hearts of your fans. Love lives for ever.

I love you Michael.It's hard to find the words to express how much you mean to me or how much I miss you.So many mixed emotions : joy,love and gratefulness,but sadness,ache and longing still.
I am a better person because I have you in my life and my life is immensely richer,thanks to your legacy.I feel blessed.
Thank you for teaching me to think with my heart,to believe in the power of dreams and perseverance,to live each day with the innocence and joy of a child.Thank you for your incredible strength and unconditional love.Thank you for the music and the magic.
You were not here long enough.Forever wouldn't have been long enough.But you were not here in vain.I hear you and like me,millions of others do too.I'm sure you can hear us,as well.
You are so loved,Michael,eternally and unconditionally ?

Emma,Spain.

Holding hands with you all,we are one

You know, Michael, it's a real shame you aren't around to witness the love that everyone is giving you and your Music. I hope you are at least seeing it from wherever you are. R.I.P.

Mikefann, USA

Michael Jackson - thank you for sharing your music and magic with us. I am forever in awe of you, and eternally inspired by you. Damian Hussey

I can't believe it's been 3 years already! The sting and the ache in my heart may be a tiny bit less this year, but I don't think that will ever go away completely. You left such a gigantic void when you passed, and it can never really be filled. :girl_weeping:

Your beautiful music and words are forever interwoven into the fabric of my life - in so many lives, and the two can never be separated. There is not a memory I have, that does not include you in one way or another. There are still some of your songs that I can't bring myself to listen to now, because they are just too painful. :cry:

Thank you for giving this world so much of yourself - even during your darkest times.

You have inspired me and shown me that I can tap into strengths within myself that I never knew I had. I love and miss you so very much MJ! You will NEVER, EVER be forgotten or replaced! There will never be another you...not even close! :no:

RIP precious one.

Love you most!

Hannah from Texas

Back