Sign The Book Of L.O.V.E.

Michael,
you're missed
and you're loved
forever.

Hanna, Finland.

Thank you Michael, For all that you've done for the world.
Thank you for spreading nothing but love and happiness.
I miss you...

Sefik Ates Meric, Balikesir, Turkey
heart.gif

Two years have passed and I miss you more everyday. One thing that really saddens me is that only now that your soul had flown a new generation of fans have found your music. Since your passing the world including the haters took a step back and realised the gift from god that was Michael Jackson. I just wish you were still here to see the love the whole world now has for you.
God bless you Michael.
All for love
Jason, Leicester, England

Two years later... we are still here for you Michael......

Daniela, Rome, Italy

Michael, each day I love you more. You'll never be forgotten, but will always be in my heart. For eternity, your light shall shine brighter than anyones elses.
Love. Annie

Thanyou dearest Michael for continuing to be the Light and L.O.V.E that is a blessing to the whole world! India and the whole world loves you forever...
~Ankita, India

Michael

You fascinate us with your art. We will be allowed to enjoy always of it.

You have hit me also with yourself, your life and suffering in a spell.
You have reached me when you were already at another place. And I do not grasp it yet clearly what went forward there with me and in me.

You are really unbreakable and invincible.

Thank you that I might find you.

Marlene, Berlin / D.

The world changes, circumstances change, people change but my undying love for you will be here forever.

Love you for eternity

R.-Lynn, (originally from) Sao Paulo, Brazil, (now) Galaxy Apartments

2 years have gone by. I still love you xxx

Reema, Leicester, England

Michael, I love you so much, and miss you immensely. You will always have a special place in my heart.

Desiree, South Carolina, USA.

Thank you for the memories, the Legacy and the lasting love you have left for me and my family!!

With the love Michael.... Always x x

Sean and Bethany.... UK x

Michael, just know that we, your cherished fans, are keeping your torch lit here on earth! Miss you madly!

Cathy, Germantown, MD, USA

Michael, thanks for the music, for your everlasting love and your personality. I miss you terribly. It really hurts that you´re not here anymore. You´ll be in my heart forever. I love you more. L.O.V.E.
whosbad, Vienna, Austria

Michael,
Thank you for everything you have given us. your love, your music, your smile, and your humor. you will always live on in my heart. i love you more then words can say. everyday is hard knowing your not here. i love you and miss you. Thank you Michael. I love you more!!

-Shawn M. (mjlovergurl003) St.Louis Missouri USA

Thanks for the memories, Michael. Both you and your heavenly music will remain in my heart forever.

Love you. :)

Michael, I extend my heartfelt gratitude and thank you for inspiring me to take a look in the (wo)man in the mirror and make that change that is so needed right now. You inspire me every moment, every day to take action and carry forth your messages. Because of you, I have dedicated my life to service of humanity, Planet Earth and the greater good. There is alot more to what that means, but I think you already know as I talk to you all the time about it. My sincere hope is that our souls will connect some day as you are part of our soul family and are our soul brother. I know you are still working to help heal the world. Love you more. :wub::angel:

Back