So, how do I get a refund from Ticketmaster?

olved

Proud Member
Now it's said on my account :
"You currently do not have any tickets for upcoming events. We can fix that"
I already bought viagogo tickets (damn, those prices!), and now I want to get full refund for 4 14Juy/6 March tickets. How do I do that? Have anybody been contacted by Ticketmaster?

Why not sell your 4 x 14 July tickets on viagogo instead of getting a refund and make back some of they money you spent on new viagogo tix?

If I go with viagogo :) I will get my money back only in March 2010 as they transfer money to seller only AFTER the delivery of tickets to buyer! I need them NOW :)))

I have emailed Ticketmaster about refund (after paying through the nose on Viagogo) and they haven't responded.

Guys, is it possible to get a REFUND for 10 July tic, bought on the ticketmaster, NOW and not in March???

Guys, is it possible to get a REFUND for 10 July tic, bought on the ticketmaster, NOW and not in March???

I think that if you have bought your ticket on TM, and you want a refund, you don't have to wait until March. That's only if you want to sell your ticket on Viagogo.

Correct me if I'm wrong :)

I called Ticketmaster and they said no worries to refund my money but it may take up to 14 days due to the vast amount of transactions they are having to deal with. Luckily I now have Viagogo tix for August. Game on!

I got my money back! And in my bank statement they are on date 22th May (the same day I canceled tickets). even though I saw them only today. it's been just 4 days :) I'm very glad!!!

It was a full refund - service fees, afterpary, fedex, everything. And due to changes in currency exchange rates I got about 4 pounds more :)

Does anyone know if there is a time limit on getting refunds from ticket master? Do I have to ring them before a certain date? I thought I would wait til my tickets arrived from viagogo for the July 22nd concert. my tickets from ticketmaster are for a march 2010 show.

i wont sell my tickets for march 2010 just incase i cant get hold of any at all and dont go to any!!

this is a nightmare

I have emailed Ticketmaster about refund (after paying through the nose on Viagogo) and they haven't responded.

I have wrote to michaeljackson@ticketmaster.co.uk for a refund several times and keep getting this error message:

Customer (**************) - 27/05/2009 05:10 PM
An error occurred processing this email. The full email is available as an attachment to this incident

me too

I emailed Ticketmaster and didn't get any reply!

My ticket is for July 12.

I'm worried

I haven't try to contact them via email, but earlier I contacted them three times via online form and got no answer!!!! This is some sh*t compared to viagogo service!!! I'm completely dissatisfied with them , considering that in their FAQ they told that I would be contacted directly by them about refund ! Instead I had to contact them by phone which is not so cheap calling from Russia.

I'm afraid that you have to phone them :(

I haven't try to contact them via email, but earlier I contacted them three times via online form and got no answer!!!! This is some sh*t compared to viagogo service!!! I'm completely dissatisfied with them , considering that in their FAQ they told that I would be contacted directly by them about refund ! Instead I had to contact them by phone which is not so cheap calling from Russia.

I'm afraid that you have to phone them :(

Can you please give the exact numberbecause I can't get through with the number I have :(

yeah if u are ringing from overseas drop the 0 off when u put the number in. thats why its in a bracket ()

Thanks to all!

Ticketmaster are giving me the money back in a few days! :)

Back