Some Graphics - Also Requests

yeah! Glad you're here hon!

I have the sig you made me up on my MySpace blog,check it out if you want to see how it looks. Thanks again for taking the time to make it for me! :D

M, you are amazing! I am in love with your gold pants wallpaper! :wild::dropdead:

Kinga thanks so much! I am creating more as we speak! hopefully I'll have more avatars and signatures done!

J! :D I visited your myspace and I have to say the blog and layout is beautiful! I am glad my creation went well with it, thank you for allowing me to work on it :D

Alley thank you so much!! You comment made my night :D More to come, hopefully I'll make more wallpapers like that one, thank you for taking interest it my graphics!

~M

looks sorta like my style when I've started and Im digging it!

VOUGEAVVY-1.jpg

OMG...... SEXBOMB

Love the sigs!! Could you please make me one from the following photos:-

Could I please have my name on it with the Rage Italic font (Thriller album font). My name is 'Samina'. I would like the colour theme to be based on the clothes I'm wearing. I would appreciate if you could sharpen the photos which look a little blurry. Also, could you please not put your signature on it, I wish to stick the sig in a scrapbook. I would like the sig to be the same size as my current one (The Michael Jackson Addicts one)

O.M.F.G , THIS IS WHAT I WANNA ACHIEVE!!!!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Omg, may i have some tips, what you use and stuff?? plz plz plz xD

LOL Well! What would you want to know! :D I use GIMP I don't have Photoshop! lol Ask me what you want to know! I'll do my best to give you a tutorial or convert the tutorial for you :flowers:

Anyhow here are some updates, you may have seen!
anotheravvy.gif

anothersiggy.gif

earthsongavvy.gif

earthsong.gif

screamstareavv1y.gif

scream.gif

blackpantheravvy1.gif

forestpanther-1.gif

Last edited:
Hey you guys! I come bearing an update!
This time I used a model for the art work I created from a place called Deviant Art!

FOOORMJJC.jpg

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o that fairy one uve done is sooo mesmorizing (sp) :lol: i LOVE it :D im not so good with that kinda thing lol u have a reall nack for it i lovely :p

Ok i wanna know.. hmmm

How do you do those effects, like those new ones like the earth song one..

Omg i love the new one's xD, your SO tallented, im SUPER-jealous xD

I just borrowed an avatar :D Your work is great BI :yes: TY :flowers:

Last edited:
Thank you so much Lorrie! Feel free to take anything you like lol! :lol: that goes for all of you lol....

can you make me a siggy with these pictures:
008726469.jpg

008726482.jpg

008726575.jpg

008726665.jpg

with the text:
He IS a smooth criminal ♥

can you make me another siggy?with these pictures:
yrmw2fa4.png

51130070.jpg

4cee2b2af40ade1b.jpg

with the text:
silhouette's are sexy.

Last edited:
Thank you Kinga! and OMG n3v3rland Its been a while haha where have you been good to see you!
thank you both for commenting!

Back