Some info on the Chandlers

I did stupid things when I was 13 too. Got into drugs, lied, stole, etc. But I NEVER lied about assault. In fact, I was sexually assaulted at 12. You know what I did? I told my parents, who told the COPS, who sent my case off to a criminal lawyer to put him in JAIL, not give me money. It dragged on for 2 years, and when it finally came time to testify in court I had moved past it and I was so scared of the man that I couldn't do it. In the end his wife left him, he lost his kids, and he ended up alone and broke somewhere, while I dealt with my trauma without collecting a nickel. 13 year olds may not be able to make "adult" decisions, but they know the difference between right and wrong.

Last edited:
While a 13-year-old cannot make SOME adult decisions, a 13-year-old very well understands what is a lie. Of course, a 13-year-old can be under bad influence to tell a lie which is what happened to Jordan, but like said before in this thread he is an adult since 1998 and everything since then - ie. his silence and lack of telling the truth publicly - is all on him now. No excuses for that, sorry.

If you were a parent or a parental figure to a 13 year old, you wouldn't say this. Children are not responsible for making adult decisions.

And this kind of thing happens all the time...children falsely blaming innocent people for molesting them. The only difference here is that it was Michael Jackson.

As far as Jordan not refuting the charges when he was an adult...that is a pretty scummy thing to do, I agree.

If you were a parent or a parental figure to a 13 year old, you wouldn't say this. Children are not responsible for making adult decisions.

And this kind of thing happens all the time...children falsely blaming innocent people for molesting them. The only difference here is that it was Michael Jackson.

And if "that happens all the time" does that make it right? I don't understand this argument.

And if I was a parental figure to a 13-year-old I would absolutely say the same thing. I know 13-year-old kids and 13-year-olds absolutely know that lying about something as serious as sex abuse is totally wrong. And that was my point. Jordan knew it was wrong. He might have felt forced at the time but what is forcing him to stay silent ever since? I'm sure he found excuses for himself in his head for this, but I do not have to co-sign that. The lies by his family ruined a man's life and reputation possibly for ever. He had and has the power to put it right and he does not. That's enough for me to not want to make up excuses for this guy. There are enough people in this world who deserve my empathy. Jordan Chandler is not one of them.

Last edited:

Why do you assume I'm not? My Mum got remarried and had my brother when I was 15. They were rubbish parents so I spent the vast majority of the time raising him (including taking him to high school.) He's 12 now about to turn 13, and you know who he spends the vast majority of his time living with? Me. You make general assumptions and conclusions and that's simply not applicable to life. Not that you were to know about my life story of course, but you know who else you don't know? All 13 year olds, or Jordie Chandler for that matter. From my point of view he just seems like an immoral little b*stard. Age and the character of a person are two different things :)

While a 13-year-old cannot make SOME adult decisions, a 13-year-old very well understands what is a lie. Of course, a 13-year-old can be under bad influence to tell a lie which is what happened to Jordan, but like said before in this thread he is an adult since 1998 and everything since then - ie. his silence and lack of telling the truth publicly - is all on him now. No excuses for that, sorry.
Exactly.

I can see I'm outnumbered.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I think how Jordan was raised had a lot to do with how he acted. His parents are definitely scum.

Last edited:
I think how Jordan was raised had a lot to do with how he acted. His parents are definitely scum.

I think we can all agree with that.

I am surprised the Chandler's have been able to fly under the radar for so long though. It's frustrating how many people sold out MJ in his life but haven't sold out Jordan. Though I guess we all know what happened to Evan, so that's some news.

I honestly don't see how Jordan can live with himself knowing he lied.. He is partly responsible for MJ not being here if you ask me.. May he rot in the depths of hell with his father.

Jordan only seems worried about himself, the negative press he would receive, the lost friendships etc but it still wouldn't be close to what MJ went through. If he was going to recant publicly I think he would have done it by now. He may surprise us one day but I doubt it.

I am a parent also and I can definitely state that by 13-14 as Jordan was they certainly do know whats right and wrong. Matter of fact they know a lot more than adults realize. They can be lead certainly but they are not naive. Jordan chose to go along with Evan just as he chose to to stay silent not only during the trial but even after Michael's death. Jordan now is an adult and is a complete and utter coward.

Jordan only seems worried about himself, the negative press he would receive, the lost friendships etc but it still wouldn't be close to what MJ went through. If he was going to recant publicly I think he would have done it by now. He may surprise us one day but I doubt it.
Even if he was a very young and naive and innocent 13 year old, as I was back then, you would even know more that you were doing wrong with such a lie. Things are pretty black and white when you're an innocent.

The only motivation for him back then would have been because he was from a broken home and wanted the love and approval of both his parents. An maybe scared of his father too-I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't think he would have to return the money if he told the truth now so maybe he is still being protective of his mother-but now, as an adult, that could be easily rectified by sayng that he was brainwashed by his father and the "real memories have all come back to him now." Not hard to do.

Jordan is a coward and a loser...Some folks claim that he has told friends that MJ never did anything to him. I don't know if I believe that because if it's true why haven't any of these friends said one word to the media? why hasn't he come forward? he's a lying coward and like I said one day he will meet his maker and I hope it isn't pleasant for him.

Jordan is a coward and a loser...Some folks claim that he has told friends that MJ never did anything to him. I don't know if I believe that because if it's true why haven't any of these friends said one word to the media? why hasn't he come forward? he's a lying coward and like I said one day he will meet his maker and I hope it isn't pleasant for him.

Well, Josephine Zohny was on the Defense's witness list in 2005. And I have seen some of his family members and friends say things on the Internet which would be really odd things to say if they thought MJ had molested Jordan.

Last edited:
Well, Josephine Zohny was on the Defense's witness list in 2005. And I have seen some of his family members and friends say things on the Internet which would be really odd things to say if they thought MJ had molested Jordan.

like what? why hasn't anyone recorded him saying anything? if so release it to the press... his cowardly self will never do it... It's been 22 years and he hasn't said one word exonerating MJ. Like I said if he knows MJ did nothing to him and has told 'others' then he's a horrible person and I hope he loses every single penny he stole from Michael and rots in hell.

I keep seeing this going back and forth of what a 13 year old is capable of and this "can't blame" thing... We can say what we feel about a 13 year old as far as what they are capable of doing.. And yes it is classified as abuse the manipulation what Evan did to Jordy.. However 2 things:

1. People are held accountable for actions even when brain washed to do it. It wasn't JUST Charles Manson that got in trouble...
2. MOST importantly to me - while I could understand not putting full blame on Jordy in 1993 for being virtually brain washed as a young kid but he's not 13 anymore.. I can't feel sorry for the guilt he MAY carry when every day he wakes up and decides NOT to tell the truth.. Every day he can clear up so many misconceptions about Michael and he doesn't..

1. People are held accountable for actions even when brain washed to do it. It wasn't JUST Charles Manson that got in trouble...
2. MOST importantly to me - while I could understand not putting full blame on Jordy in 1993 for being virtually brain washed as a young kid but he's not 13 anymore.. I can't feel sorry for the guilt he MAY carry when every day he wakes up and decides NOT to tell the truth.. Every day he can clear up so many misconceptions about Michael and he doesn't..

Side note, I get what you mean about Manson but I'm not sure if it helps your point that much because he never actually committed a murder. It was the Family that did. That's why they were also jailed.

I especially agree about #2 - during what was going on at the time, aboslutely to me that's 100% Evan. Sorry. Jordy was a kid. Michael even forgave him - but it was the adults who screwed him over. Let's also remember it wasn't Jordy's "testimony" that messed things up, it was Evan's relentlessness and calculations. Jordy's information was really just neutral at worst.

However, I don't think this is all that black and white...let's see:

Jordan could absolutely come forward now, and he has had the ability to do so for a long time - even though I believe part of the agreement was that they could never speak about it again, or something to that effect? That's what bothers me is that NOW he's not doing anything.

At the same time, if we really think about it, how much would it help? Many people only know of him as the accuser, and not many know that Evan (and Ray Chandler, David Schwartz, and that sleazeball lawyer Rothman) was the one behind everything. How much of the story could he really tell? How much does he really know? The way I see it is that Evan would have been directing and manipulating Jordy and hiding a lot of stuff from him while it was happening, to keep his real dealings in line and protected. I don't think he ever really disclosed to Jordan at the time that it was an extortion.

So what that does now is leave Jordan in this position of either saying: "I lied about it all, Michael never touched me," and taking all the blame, or, "I only know my hand in it, and I was under duress and manipulated in saying and doing these things; Michael never laid a hand on me." If that's the truth and that's what he says, the fans STILL wouldn't forgive him because it would seem like he's shirking his responsibility in the matter, even though again AT THE TIME he really didn't have much. If he says something more along the former, well then we know how that's going to end up, and he'd have to go back into hiding - but the reality is that Evan still gets away with it without consequence. The mofo is dead; we can't do much more to him than he already dealt with, and we already know he had no humility or empathy or consideration for anyone besides himself anyway.

Yes, 13 year olds can be crafty and conniving and very clever. We all know this. But if YOU were 13 and were buddies with Michael Jackson and all the bells and whistles that went with it - would you really be motivated by money as an alternative? Can a teenager really understand the value of $20 million? Think about how you viewed money at that age versus the way you do now. $20 million seems like an endless supply of money and can barely wrap your head around it as a kid. But most adults, even just ten years past that age, could easily see how it would only sustain them for so long, or they could definitely figure out what to do with it (think about what you'd do if you won the lottery - I'm willing to bet most of us would take care of adult stuff first, invest, then have fun with it, am I right?). In other words, there's more rationality and logic into it, and some may be more tempted by money as they get older.

I hope I'm making sense with this, because even though Jordan SHOULD come forward, at this point I don't really know what good it would do. Especially with the fanbase as broken and divided as it is, I think it would cause more uproar than actually exonerate Michael. Thinking it would be the Moment of Truth we've all waited for is naive and not realistic.

I hope he comes forward too, but IMO he's going to take it to the grave just like his father did. Whether he ever does finally speak up or doesn't, it will be a hellish day when it happens.

^^are you kidding? What good would it do?
It would absolutely change everything that became Michael's tragic life from allegation day. Every single solitary thing that happened can be linked back to that one day.

It would be complete and total vindication no matter how Jordan says it. There would no longer be that * by Michael's name. There would no longer be "I loved his music, but".

It's the statement I'm waiting for and praying for. Want to live to see and hear it.

Let's also remember it wasn't Jordy's "testimony" that messed things up, it was Evan's relentlessness and calculations. Jordy's information was really just neutral at worst.

No, it wasn't neutral at all. There is nothing neutral in his declaration where he accuses Michael of all kind of horrible acts. Nor was anything neutral in his interview with Dr. Gardner. Of course, he was coached to say what he said, but it's wrong to say what he said was neutral. He accused Michael of sexual abuse - there is nothing neutral about that.

At the same time, if we really think about it, how much would it help? Many people only know of him as the accuser, and not many know that Evan (and Ray Chandler, David Schwartz, and that sleazeball lawyer Rothman) was the one behind everything. How much of the story could he really tell? How much does he really know? The way I see it is that Evan would have been directing and manipulating Jordy and hiding a lot of stuff from him while it was happening, to keep his real dealings in line and protected. I don't think he ever really disclosed to Jordan at the time that it was an extortion.

He knew and knows he was not molested. That's all he needs to know to tell the truth.

If that's the truth and that's what he says, the fans STILL wouldn't forgive him because it would seem like he's shirking his responsibility in the matter, even though again AT THE TIME he really didn't have much.

It's not about him, Jordan Chandler and fans forgiving him. It's about doing the right thing and vindicating Michael Jackson. He doesn't have to do it for the sake of fans, let's not be that self-centered. We are not the important people in this story. He has to do it for Michael and his good name. If he had morals he would feel the need to do that.

Yes, 13 year olds can be crafty and conniving and very clever. We all know this. But if YOU were 13 and were buddies with Michael Jackson and all the bells and whistles that went with it - would you really be motivated by money as an alternative? Can a teenager really understand the value of $20 million? Think about how you viewed money at that age versus the way you do now. $20 million seems like an endless supply of money and can barely wrap your head around it as a kid. But most adults, even just ten years past that age, could easily see how it would only sustain them for so long, or they could definitely figure out what to do with it (think about what you'd do if you won the lottery - I'm willing to bet most of us would take care of adult stuff first, invest, then have fun with it, am I right?). In other words, there's more rationality and logic into it, and some may be more tempted by money as they get older.

No one said Jordan himself made it up for the money. His father did. But he went along with it and I am sure he understood the value of money, he actually seemed like a pretty intelligent, financially and legally conscious kid. I mean this is the kid who at the age of 15 emancipated himself from his parents to protect his money from them. This is the kid that made real estate investments as young as at 17. Sounds pretty financially aware to me.

But he did not make it up for the money of course. His father pressured him into this. But that doesn't change the fact that the right thing to do would be to tell the truth now that he is an adult.

I hope I'm making sense with this, because even though Jordan SHOULD come forward, at this point I don't really know what good it would do. Especially with the fanbase as broken and divided as it is,

What good would it do? Are you serious? We are talking about the single biggest shadow hanging over Michael's legacy. Something over he is still spat on by many, many people. And you ask what good would it do if the kid that started all this came forward and admitted it was a lie? Again, it's not about the fanbase, who cares about the fanbase in regards to this? It's not the fans Jordan owes that to. It's Michael Jackson whom he owes it.

Last edited:
The reactions I'm getting to this are exactly what I feared.

Y'all are thinking about this only through fan goggles.

I completely agree that it would be very satisfying and a huge relief for us to have a real confession from Jordan about the whole thing. I want it just as badly. I hope someday he DOES come forward.

But my point is, that I already said, and I will reiterate: is that it would NOT be the magical end-all of all the rumors and stuff about Michael. It just won't. Of course WE know just how much of crap said and done about and to Michael after that all ties back to 1993. We know that. There's definitely been a slight shift in the overall public perception of him too since he died.

But just imagine the actual act of a public statement: do you think the media outlets are only going to report what happened? No. If Jordan came forward, the media would lose their minds and it would be a lot like his death coverage all over again. They will call into question the Arvizo and Robson and Safechuck cases. They are going to examine it from every angle - most especially in the US media - and no one will ever admit on-air or on paper or anything that they were wrong. It would be chaotic. It would not be open and shut. I believe that it would in the long run have the effect we hope, but it would not be immediate and it would stir up a LOT of dirt and Michael's privacy and dignity will again be violated - they're going to bring up all the information about it, there would be news specials, and you know darn well that Oprah would have her say in it at minimum. It would be a BIG thing, but it would not be good immediately. It would take awhile for everything to settle down.

Jordan confessing would also require the media to examine themselves and admit wrongdoing. When Evan's tapes came out, it was barely a drop in the bucket compared to the rest of the coverage. Considering the media's constant spin against Michael since the allegations started, I'll bet dollars to doughnuts they wouldn't just report it factually or anything.

There would be LOTS of repercussions. In the end, yes, Michael would be exonerated, but it's not like the world will fall to their knees and be like "oh god we were wrong all along, we're so sorry." They won't.

If you want Jordan to confess just for Michael's sake, then it's misguided. Michael is dead. There's nothing else anyone can do to him. Michael knows the truth, Jordan knows the truth, WE know the truth: there is no guesswork. The truth is in black and white, and it's not hard to discover. The reality is that if you want Jordan to confess publicly, then that means you want the world to hear it - we all do. It means you want his image and public opinion to change. So it's not just about Michael , but it's about "us" and "them" too. You want others to hear and believe the truth that we already know. That's not a bad thing, but it's not "just" for Michael if you want Jordan to come forward publicly. It's for us too.

If it's just for Michael that you want it for, then you already have it. You believe the truth, and that he's innocent, and there's nothing more you can give him besides that. Railing on Jordan, as justified as it is, won't do anything to fix it.

Last edited:
I’m not so sure it would be as big a story as you say.

For the simple fact that I doubt the media is going to want to promote anything or anyone who proves Michael’s innocence completely. It would risk bringing attention to the fact that they mislead the public. So I think although yes a few outlets would I’m not sure that they would give the amount of coverage you think they would. Of course we think it’s a huge story but I think, aside from a few organizations, they’d tried to ignore it as much as possible. The game has changed since Michael died. He’s not here any longer so it just doesn’t have the same impact as to when he was alive. They can’t chase after him for quotes, paparazzi can’t hunt him for the latest photo op etc…Just not the same impact.

As far as dredging up the Arvizos, Robson & Safechuck, they already did that with the Arvizo’s a decade ago and Robson & Safechuck they could already be doing now, they don’t need Chandler for that. And neither does Oprah.

Michael’s privacy? It’s being violated on a regular basis so that’s certainly nothing new, 90% of course is spun or just simply made up. Since when have they ever reported anything factually?

And yes sure the truth is out there, but most of the general public are not going to take the time to research it. The impact would probably be more from post on twitter, facebook, instagram etc…”Did you hear Jordan Chandler said…”

But a man deserves the right to respect and vindication even after he’s gone, especially after all that he gave to the world. And his children deserve to hear the truth being told about their father rather than the endless crap they already hear.

But this is all a moot point really as I don't personally believe he will ever admit it. As soon as he did someone would target him for the cash. And the longer he spends being silent the worse he'd look coming forward, so no to be honest I think he'll just stay quiet. Unless someone outs him in some kind of way.

No, it wasn't neutral at all. There is nothing neutral in his declaration where he accuses Michael of all kind of horrible acts. Nor was anything neutral in his interview with Dr. Gardner. Of course, he was coached to say what he said, but it's wrong to say what he said was neutral. He accused Michael of sexual abuse - there is nothing neutral about that.

All of his testimony and all the evidence couldn't bring it to trial. Twice. The Arvizos had better luck. Jordan was the star witness/victim. His statements are disgusting, gross, awful, all that stuff yes, but in the end, they legally did not produce the result that Evan (and Sneddon) wanted. Period.

He knew and knows he was not molested. That's all he needs to know to tell the truth.
I never said that he denies the truth that he wasn't molested. I said that his father was also likely NOT telling him the truth about what was going on, to set things up the way he wanted for it. Evan was the mastermind behind it all, and those kind of pyschopaths make very calculated moves, because Evan's only concern was for himself - so Jordan was another tool for him.
It's not about him, Jordan Chandler and fans forgiving him. It's about doing the right thing and vindicating Michael Jackson. He doesn't have to do it for the sake of fans, let's not be that self-centered. We are not the important people in this story. He has to do it for Michael and his good name. If he had morals he would feel the need to do that.

Fans that want him to speak up want it for themselves, in the end. I want him to as well, but if they only want it for "Michael's good name," you're kidding yourself if it's just going to be a magic eraser and everyone's going to be like OH OK, WE SEE NOW, WOW. 'Cause they won't. Michael's name is already good. Assholes tried to ruin it, and still failed. Even without Jordan's confession, the public has mostly remembered Michael for who he was, not what people tried to do to him.

No one said Jordan himself made it up for the money. His father did. But he went along with it and I am sure he understood the value of money, he actually seemed like a pretty intelligent, financially and legally conscious kid. I mean this is the kid who at the age of 15 emancipated himself from his parents to protect his money from them. This is the kid that made real estate investments as young as at 17. Sounds pretty financially aware to me.

Being emancipated from parents doens't mean there aren't other influencers and "advisors" in his life. Emancipation is no joke, and it's not easy, but there's a lot left to do after it happens. So if he was making investments and such, even if he was the final decision maker, he certainly wasn't doing it alone.

But he did not make it up for the money of course. His father pressured him into this. But that doesn't change the fact that the right thing to do would be to tell the truth now that he is an adult.

I agree. I'm not saying he shouldn't. I'm just saying - and I will continue to do so - that by him doing that, Michael will be dragged through the mud again, and he will go through the court of public opinion again, and it won't be pretty. People won't just accept it the way we - the fans - would. What would Jordan confessing do? Overall, he's already a monster to us, as is his father. Evan died. Did that really help at all? Not to me, it didn't. Really think about it: what would you do if Jordan confessed the truth?

What good would it do? Are you serious? We are talking about the single biggest shadow hanging over Michael's legacy. Something over he is still spat on by many, many people. And you ask what good would it do if the kid that started all this came forward and admitted it was a lie? Again, it's not about the fanbase, who cares about the fanbase in regards to this? It's not the fans Jordan owes that to. It's Michael Jackson whom he owes it.

Newsflash: Michael's dead. So what would Jordan's confession do for him? Michael's legacy right now is actually in a good spot IMO.

Last edited:
Might not be a magic eraser, but it sure couldn't hurt.

But my point is, that I already said, and I will reiterate: is that it would NOT be the magical end-all of all the rumors and stuff about Michael. It just won't. Of course WE know just how much of crap said and done about and to Michael after that all ties back to 1993. We know that. There's definitely been a slight shift in the overall public perception of him too since he died.

No one believes that everyone would accept Jordan's statement and it would earse everything, after all we have people, haters and some of the tabloid media who have an invested interest in keeping up the MJ was a child molester myth. People who say Brett Barnes and others were victims, even though those guys themselves say they weren't. But those are haters, extremists. I am pretty sure a Jordan confession would make a lot of neutral people who now may think he was guilty rethink and reevaluate these allegations. Everyone? No. But just because it's not everyone it doesn't mean it's useless, like you suggested. Let's not think in extremes: either everyone will accept it or it's not worth it. That's not how it goes. It would finally be a step in the good direction.

But just imagine the actual act of a public statement: do you think the media outlets are only going to report what happened? No. If Jordan came forward, the media would lose their minds and it would be a lot like his death coverage all over again. They will call into question the Arvizo and Robson and Safechuck cases. They are going to examine it from every angle - most especially in the US media - and no one will ever admit on-air or on paper or anything that they were wrong. It would be chaotic. It would not be open and shut. I believe that it would in the long run have the effect we hope, but it would not be immediate and it would stir up a LOT of dirt and Michael's privacy and dignity will again be violated - they're going to bring up all the information about it, there would be news specials, and you know darn well that Oprah would have her say in it at minimum. It would be a BIG thing, but it would not be good immediately. It would take awhile for everything to settle down.

First, I doubt it would be as big as you visionalize it here. I'd hope it would be big enough for people to notice his confession, but no it would not be "chaotic" and like his death coverage. For the general public and the media MJ is dead for 6 years and his private life doesn't sell as much in terms of media coverage as when he was alive or immediately after his death.

It seems to me you are scared of some big public backlash on the short term that "stirs up things". But even you admit that after everything settling down it may be good. So why are you asking "what good it would do" then? No one said it should be an immediate effect either, just an effect - whether short or long term. But like I said, I don't believe this would get some huge circus like media coverage in the short term like you imagine it.

And I don't care if the media will make big repentances or not (some will - probably in the rare case, many not IMO). Michael, however, deserves that in his biographies this shadow and asterix will not be put on him any more.

There would be LOTS of repercussions. In the end, yes, Michael would be exonerated, but it's not like the world will fall to their knees and be like "oh god we were wrong all along, we're so sorry." They won't.

And who said the world will fall on their knees? Why do you only think in two extremes? Either the world falls to their knees or it is useless?

If you want Jordan to confess just for Michael's sake, then it's misguided. Michael is dead. There's nothing else anyone can do to him. Michael knows the truth, Jordan knows the truth, WE know the truth: there is no guesswork. The truth is in black and white, and it's not hard to discover. The reality is that if you want Jordan to confess publicly, then that means you want the world to hear it - we all do. It means you want his image and public opinion to change. So it's not just about Michael , but it's about "us" and "them" too. You want others to hear and believe the truth that we already know. That's not a bad thing, but it's not "just" for Michael if you want Jordan to come forward publicly. It's for us too.

If it's just for Michael that you want it for, then you already have it. You believe the truth, and that he's innocent, and there's nothing more you can give him besides that. Railing on Jordan, as justified as it is, won't do anything to fix it.

I want the world to hear the truth, but I want it because Michael deserves that the world hears the truth about him, as simple as that.

According to many accounts Michael was hurt by how the world believed the allegations against him. He wasn't like "oh, Jordan knows the truth, I know the truth and my fans know the truth so it's all OK". He complained to Frank Cascio and to his bodyguards about how much pain it was to him how the world perceived him as a child molester. Maybe to you life ends with death and then nothing should be changed about how a person is perceived even if he was perceived wrongly. I disagree with that stance. Good name is important as well, especially when someone is so widely perceived so wrongly because of a lie. And if that lie can be retracted it should whether the person is dead or alive.

Unfortunately, unlike you claim, for much of the world the truth seems to be pretty hard to discover, actually. That's why so many people believe these allegations. They will never read books and court documents to discover the truth, but Jordan confessing would be a simple message that most people could understand without investing much time and effort in researches that only fans will do.

Also, you may not realize but these allegations, these lies have many effects after MJ's death as well. Are you aware how his children were bullied over the allegations on social media? Are you aware how much James Safechuck builds his allegations on the Chandler allegations - taking elements from it? So let's not pretend it all doesn't matter any more, now that MJ is dead.

All of his testimony and all the evidence couldn't bring it to trial. Twice. The Arvizos had better luck. Jordan was the star witness/victim. His statements are disgusting, gross, awful, all that stuff yes, but in the end, they legally did not produce the result that Evan (and Sneddon) wanted. Period.

Your claim was that Jordan's statements were neutral. They were not. And there was a settlement, remember?

I never said that he denies the truth that he wasn't molested. I said that his father was also likely NOT telling him the truth about what was going on, to set things up the way he wanted for it. Evan was the mastermind behind it all, and those kind of pyschopaths make very calculated moves, because Evan's only concern was for himself - so Jordan was another tool for him.

I am pretty sure Jordan knows more about his father than what you give him credit for, after all already to Anthony Pellicano he said about these allegations: "my father only wants money". But one thing is sure: he knows that he was not molested. That's all he needs to know to go out there and tell the world: "Michael Jackson never molested me".

Fans that want him to speak up want it for themselves, in the end. I want him to as well, but if they only want it for "Michael's good name," you're kidding yourself if it's just going to be a magic eraser and everyone's going to be like OH OK, WE SEE NOW, WOW. 'Cause they won't. Michael's name is already good. Assholes tried to ruin it, and still failed. Even without Jordan's confession, the public has mostly remembered Michael for who he was, not what people tried to do to him.

Again this "all or nothing" thinking. I am not sure why you think if it is not an immediate magic eraser for the whole world then it is useless. Michael deserves that his name be cleared. As simple as that. And you are the one who made it about fans, not me.

Being emancipated from parents doens't mean there aren't other influencers and "advisors" in his life. Emancipation is no joke, and it's not easy, but there's a lot left to do after it happens. So if he was making investments and such, even if he was the final decision maker, he certainly wasn't doing it alone.

Your theory was that a teenage kid doesn't know the value of money. And my point was that Jordan seemed pretty intelligent and financially aware at a very young age. It doesn't mean he could not have advisors. How does that make him any less financially aware?

But again, no one claimed he personally made it up for the money. We all know that Evan was the greedy one and Evan pressured him into it and that was Jordan's reason to claim these things. There was never anything else claimed, so the whole thing about how a 13-year-old doesn't understand the value of money is actually a red herring here.

I'm just saying - and I will continue to do so - that by him doing that, Michael will be dragged through the mud again, and he will go through the court of public opinion again, and it won't be pretty. People won't just accept it the way we - the fans - would. What would Jordan confessing do? Overall, he's already a monster to us, as is his father. Evan died. Did that really help at all? Not to me, it didn't. Really think about it: what would you do if Jordan confessed the truth?

Newsflash: Michael's dead. So what would Jordan's confession do for him? Michael's legacy right now is actually in a good spot IMO.

Again, I think you overestimate the potential media coverage of such a confession. If the media had wanted to make it into a circus, they could have done so with the Robson/Safechuck allegations. The muted reaction to those shows that it is very different than when MJ was alive or right after his death.

Really think about it: what would you do if Jordan confessed the truth?

Why should I do anything? I don't get it. It's about Michael. Whether in life or death Michael does not deserve such an ugly lie to hang over his name. Yes, his legacy, that is is music and art, is in a good place. But I don't think he deserves to be thought of as a monster or a sick pervert as a person either. I don't think he deserves that his name is still dragged through the mud because there are people who follow Jordan's playbook in how to get money. I don't think his children deserve to be bullied by people calling their father a child molester. And of course it is also a moral question.

Y'all are thinking about this only through fan goggles.

Fan goggles? I think any morally decent person would consider it the right thing to do to tell the truth and not to keep up a lie about such a serious thing. Right is right and wrong is wrong, no matter who we are talking about and whether that person has fans or doesn't have fans. I'd feel the same way about anyone who's been falsely accused, whether famous or not. That's simple a question of morals and ethics and has nothing to do with "fan goggles".

Last edited:
Once again some people truly think it's all about them and how they going to feel and what they're afraid of. Setting a lie straight has nothing to do with you has nothing to do with you or me it has everything to do with the person who was lied on. Every time a child star says they were molested someone always manages to bring Michael's name up nevermind the fact is no evidence that Michael even know who that person was the always manage to bring Michael up just because he's a convenient punching bag and you think Jordan Chandler coming forward wouldn't be a big deal and the press would be hostile? You may have missed it but Michaels been dead for six years nothing can be done to him. He had his trial he had and his acquittal he's resting in his tomb no one can do anything to Michael you're just worried about what the press is going and how you will feel about it. It's not about you it's not about us it's about doing the right thing. Something that Jordan Chandler is too much of a punk bitch to do

Last edited:
And by the way maybe I read it wrong but did you say that Sharon wanted Jordan to come forward only for Michaels good name? I'm sorry but why is that a bad thing to you? Having someone's good name restored is a good thing no matter who it is. But what and thanks to say the same because you're worried about getting your feelings hurt sucks

I just want to add to my comment yesterday that a child may not understand the value of $20million and would not be his driving purpose behind doing what he did but...... A child's incentive may not fully be about money but it can heavily be about not disappointing a parent..

Put your mind through a mind set of a kid with parents divorcing and spending more and more time with the mother and another man (Michael) and a father comes in and pulls guilt trips.. THAT gives a twisted father so many tools to manipulate a child. "You obviously love him more than you're own father.." all that crap... Of course a child will want to prove him wrong and not disappoint.. My belief is Evan was driven by money and Jordy was driven by guilt, making his dad happy, and the idea of a good life (from money) that his dad would draw up..

And again, whatever the case he's in his mid 30s now, and should bring the truth to light!

Back