Some say MJ was A Devil Worshiper

MJ4Ever

Proud Member
My boyfriend says that MJ was a devil worshiper and that he made devil worshiper hand signs.He showed me videos showing the signs which I think is a load of crap. He says MJ is turning people against God. Does anyone here think our angel was a devil worshiper? I don't think so he was to kind and loving for his own good to worship the devil. I think that all of the Michael worshiped the devil videos and articles were made by MJ haters. Now my boyfriend dislikes MJ due to the anti-MJ videos he found online. He also said MJ has us spellbound with his devil hand gestures.

How should I handle this situation with him. He doesn't like or approve me idolizing or my L.O.V.E. for MJ now. I hate it for him but I am not turning my back on Michael and I am not going to stop absorbing all information I can about our angel. Michael's music has always been there for me and it always will be.

Re: Was MJ A Devil Worshiper?

I was asked almost the same thing last year, a member from Naruto Forums asked me about rumours saying Michael a Satanist and here's my response to him.

"Don't believe this BS lies, Michael Jackson is NOT and I repeat, NOT a Satanist, for a long time since until the 'Bad' era, MJ has been a Jehovah's Witness, he's strongly believes in God and he's certainly not an athiest either. He's very very close to God and thanks him for everything MJ has including his love for millions of kids.

I'm glad you ask me that, I mean anybody here can ask me anytime regarding MJ. So don't listen to lies."

As for you boyfriend my friend, don't listen to him, every single MJ haters are bunch of retards, if anyone tells me Michael is a devil or a Satanist, I'd punch them in their faces. Anybody messes with Michael, messes the rest of us.

Last edited:

I was asked almost the same thing last year, a member from Naruto Forums asked me about rumours saying Michael a Satanist and here's my response to him.

"Don't believe this BS lies, Michael Jackson is NOT and I repeat, NOT a Satanist, for a long time since until the 'Bad' era, MJ has been a Jehovah's Witness, he's strongly believes in God and he's certainly not an athiest either. He's very very close to God and thanks him for everything MJ has including his love for millions of kids.

I'm glad you ask me that, I mean anybody here can ask me anytime regarding MJ. So don't listen to lies."

That's a great response to being asked if MJ was a devil worshiper.

Any suggestions on how to handle my boyfriend regarding MJ.

Tell him listening to all these lies makes him more stupid and flip :flip:"stone cold":flip: at himAnd besides there millions of us fans and only one of him.

That is so absurd I can't even take it seriously..tell your boyfriend to stop because someone who believes in God can't possibly hold such thoughts about someone they DIDN'T know in the first place..:trish:

No, lol. For one I don't believe in the devil...but anyway... Your boyfriend sounds pretty ignorant, but I would show him videos of Michael helping children, visiting hospitals, talk about all his charity work, ect. If he still doesn't want to respect your love for Michael, then no offense, but get a new boyfriend.

No, lol. For one I don't believe in the devil...but anyway... Your boyfriend sounds pretty ignorant, but I would show him videos of Michael helping children, visiting hospitals, talk about all his charity work, ect. If he still doesn't want to respect your love for Michael, then no offense, but get a new boyfriend.

I have told him all about MJ's amazing charity work and kindness. He says that devil worshipers do that to make themselves feel better about worshiping the devil and not feel guilty about.

I even showed my boyfriend the end of the Bad25 documentary where MJ gives Fod the credit for his talent. He says maybe Michael did believe in God but I doubt he really thinks MJ did.

I am just glad I have you guys & my Mom to talk to about MJ. She loves hearing MJ facts She thinks she can teach me new things about MJ but actually I teach her.

Michael certainly didn't worship Satan nor was he part of the Illuminati. Michael doesn't make devil hand signs. Most of these Illuminati videos are from someone wild imagination they have no proof or any facts to back up their claims. I think your boyfriend is not wise to follow or believe in any of that. A lot of that stuff is unbiblical and judging people based on that is certainly not from God. Could it be really doesn't believe in that at all and is just using that because he is jealous of Michael? let him know you love him .. but that his attacks on Michael does not make you feel closer to him.

There are plenty of Real facts that show MJ worshiped and loved God. He never lured anyone away from God. In fact He was always pointed to God and Jesus... His messages were of peace, love, forgiveness, humbleness, generosity, charity etc. all Godly virtues ... yet he was still man .. he also had his faults as all humans do. I'm sure he grew stronger in faith and closer to God every day though his prayer and reading Gods word. Tell your boyfriend he should listen to what Michael says and those who knew him said and not made up conspiracies from people who don't know anything about him.

Print out below and show him this and there is plenty more. Tell him many MJ songs have positive biblical messages. He even quotes or paraphrases scripture in his songs. but one has to know the bible to see it. Does your boyfriend read the bible ? or just listen to Illuminati vids to judge Michael by.

"I´m committed to my art. I believe that all art has as its ultimate goal the union between the material and the spiritual, the human and the divine. And I believe that that is the very reason for the existence of art and what I do. And I feel fortunate in being that instrument through which music flows…

Deep inside I feel that this world we live in is really a big, huge, monumental symphonic orchestra. I believe that in its primordial form all of creation is sound and that it’s not just random sound, that it’s music. You’ve heard the expression, music of the spheres? Well, that’s a very literal phrase. In the Gospels, we read, “And the Lord God made man from the dust of the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul.” That ‘breath of life’ to me is the music of life and it permeates every fiber of creation. ~ Michael Jackson

Michael was very spiritual, and always led his band in prayer before each show. I was late arriving from make-up one show, and the prayer was just ending. Seeing my disappointment, Michael pulled me aside, and prayed just him and me. He was just that caring and attentive. He was a beautiful soul. ~ Seidah Garrett

Seth Riggs, a vocal teacher who worked with Michael for two hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week while Michael was recording Thriller and also on subsequent projects, commented on Michael's character in a Time Magazine article. "Michael is a very special man. He would come in for his lesson and sit down and we would have a prayer and then read the Bible and then have another prayer and start to work. That's the way he liked to begin his day. Can you imagine a performer as big as Michael Jackson turning around in a lesson and discussing how wonderful God has been to him and how much he loves God?"

"During the meals I've had with him, he did pray silently. When he prayed out loud, it was always to God... We would talk about god and grace and humility a lot. One day MJ and I were working on some new music, and during a break we started talking about the name Michael. He said "Hey, Bearden! Do you know what our name means?" I didn't know. He said it means "most like God." And then he said to me, "We can't be big-headed about it. We have to be humble or God could take our gifts away. Promise me you'll be humble!" ~ Michael Bearden,

“I get down on my knees every night and thank God and ask Him to lead the way”. –Michael Jackson.”
I believe God when he said " suffer the little children to come unto me" ~ Michael Jackson (Here he refereed to God when speaking of Jesus words)
"...I believe in God.....I gain strength from God. I believe in God, very much.....I believe in God and love God..."

"...I'm just the source through which it comes. I can't take credit for it because it's Gods work. He's just using me as the messenger...."

"...I don’t just pray at night. I pray at different times during the day. Whenever I see something beautiful, I say, "Oh, God, that’s beautiful." I say little prayers like that all through the day..."

The songwriting process is something very difficult to explain, because it's very spiritual. It's, uh...You really have it in the hands of God, and it's as if its been written already - that's the real truth. As if its been written in its entirety before were born and you're just really the source through which the song come. Really. Because there is...they just fall right into your lap in it's entirety. You don't have to do much thinking about it. And I feel guilty having to put my name, sometimes, on the songs that I do write them - I compose them, I write them, I do the scoring, I do the lyrics, I do the melodies but still, it's a...it's a gift from God." ~ Michael Jackson

I believe in the Bible and I try to follow the Bible. I know I’m an imperfect person… I’m not making myself an angel because I’m not an angel and I’m not a devil either. I try to be the best I can and I try to do what I think is right. It’s that simple…I don’t just pray at night. I pray at different times during the day. Whenever I see something beautiful, I say, "Oh, God, that’s beautiful." I say little prayers like that all through the day." ~ Michael Jackson

"I avoid using the term 'religion', because many people say 'my religion' this and 'my religion' that. Why should it be 'my' religion? I just believe what’s in the Bible with regard to which religion is involved. I simply believe....I believe in it and I get down on my knees every night and thank God and ask Him to lead the way." ~Michael Jackson

"My mother knew her polio was not a curse but a test that God gave her to triumph over, and she instilled in me a love of Him that I will always have. She taught me that my talent for singing and dancing was as much God's work as a beautiful sunset or a storm that left snow for children to play in.

"Each day I take time out to study the Bible, no matter where I am. The teachings of the Bible have added a new dimension to my life. It, somehow, makes me whole." Michael Jackson, "Black Stars" Magazine interview

Michaels bodyguards even verified that Michael read the Bible daily
( Now Who even does that but a man who worships and believes in God's word)

God gave me a mission, I feel, to do something for them (the children) and they have given me a support and believe in the love to hold on, hold on. When I look in the mirror, I feel healed all over again. It´s like being baptized. It´s like God saying, "Michael, everything will be ok, when I look in the eyes of a child. ~ Michael Jackson

Sorry but I call it religious intolerance
there is not plenty to do in these cases if the person has a closed mind to other types of divine worship other than their religion with their dogmas.

I am atheistic, but I respect people with beliefs and do not understand how many people are unable to respect the beliefs of others.

Of course Michael believed in God, even that in his later years he was not linked to a religion specifies.

the gestures that ??Michael made were artistic expressions.
Her boyfriend is a believer in the bible? Then ask him to show somewhere in their holy book that illustrates these same gestures as gestures demonic, not what he heard they which supposedly were, but what is written there (there is nothing in the Bible that shows that!!) ask him to read and think for himself.

show him that everything is a matter of interpretation, if some religious said before that it was a symbolism of peace and love he also accept it even that in their holy book has nothing illustrating it as such?
If he says MJ spoke messages satanists or something

try to show videos, passages interview that MJ talks about his belief in god, jesus, songs like "All in your Name", etc..

but always emphasizing to see them without editing, without narration.
cuz anyone can manipulate words, giving wrong meanings to gestures harmless.

Finally ask your boyfriend if it would be fair if the same happened to him.
even if he spoke their faith whenever possible, someone came out of nowhere take his testimony, editing it, giving meanings demonic for his usual gestures, and not only judging his human errors but condemning him spiritually like god? how would he feel?

I don't know if you will do what I said, but anyway good luck! :)

Sorry but your boyfriend, and all this crazy mess on YT about alleged "secret hand signs" and "Illuminati", reminds me of the mentality behind the witch hunts of the Middle Ages. Just start gossip about people so that you then can start fear mongering about them and eventually make people turn against them. I always hope that mankind has already passed that ignorant phase of superstition, but then I get confronted with ignorance like this all over again.

Here is my opinion (feel free to disagree):

People who believe in things like worshiping the devil and selling your soul to the devil, must also know why its done and what comes out if it. If your boyfriend believes this is possible, he must also believe that When a person "worships" the devil or "sells his/her soul" to the devil, it basically means that you do something (negative/evil/deviate from God) in exchange for what you desire (money, fame, popularity etc.).

If MJ was a devil worshiper would he be making songs like "Heal The World", "Man In The Mirror", "Earth Song", "We've Had Enough". A person who does positive things like giving $300 million charity in his life time and exhibits compassion is a devil worshiper? lol I don't think so. I know about other artists that have been said to "sell their souls" (I'm not going to say their names, cause some of you might like their work and don't believe in all this) However, you can CLEARLY see the difference b/w their songs and the songs Michael created. He hardly even used cuss words in his songs! His songs are clean with positive messages. They were never corrupted like those of some artists we have now. He has even praised God in his songs for e.g. the line from heal the world - "be God's Grace!"

So for people who say that he is a devil worshiper, should have some proof as well. Showing a video of him doing hand gestures is NOT a proof cause how does one even KNOW those are sings of devil worship (unless we ourselves worship the devil lol).

Can't think of anyone less likely to devil worship. Michael's spirituality shone out of him. His words and actions prove his love of God and of humanity.

Michael WAS NOT a devil worshipper

He was a man of goodwill & love- dont belive the lies

Was Michael really Latoya
Did Michael have 100s of surgery
Did Michael have the elephant-man bones
Did Michael sleep in an oxygen chamber
Did Michael use mirrors to do the moonwalk
Did Michael bleach his skin
Did Michael fake his death
Was Michael a devil worshiper

Any more??

Even if Michael did worhsip the devil does it matter The devil does not exist. As an atheist, I find it sad how Michael was so gullible to religion he went through interests and conversions from beginning at a Jehovas Witness, christianity and reportedly islam. That is Michael in that disguise with Blanket here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cel...rts-to-Islam-and-changes-name-to-Mikaeel.html

I'm an atheist too and I think atheists too sometimes can be gullible. For example, when they believe something just because it was in the media. Had you done a little research on it you would know it's not true that Michael converted to Islam. Not that it mattered if he had done so. It doesn't bother me one bit what he believed in, even if I don't believe in that thing.

He only followed orders the music industry wanted him to do I will not get into because i really don't want to argue back and fourth he even explain it songs like price of fame and Money

Any suggestions on how to handle my boyfriend regarding MJ.

Ask your boyfriend how he knows the signs Devil Worshiper use.Ask for facts, not some videos that any person can do.I guess there are videos on youtube telling Michael was Jesus who came back.If there are show him an tell him it must be true because they say so in the videos.

I am glad all of you agree with me that MJ was not a devil worshiperer. In fact I have a poster of MJ that I need to frame and put on my wall. After all my boyfriend said several weeks ago I could put my MJ stuff up in our room.

I guess he is referring to the sign we see on the right here?

I%2BL%2BK%3DILKsign.jpg

And he wrongly assumed it represented the devil horns? I guess he is not aware of its other meaning, so you should make him read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ILY_sign

220px-ASL_ILY%40Side-PalmForward.jpg

The ILY is a common sign in both Deaf and hearing culture meaning, "I Love You" (informal).

The ILY is a sign from American Sign Language which, as a gesture, has moved into the mainstream. Seen primarily in the United States and other Americanized countries, the sign originated among deaf schoolchildren using American Sign Language to create a sign from a combination of the signs for the letters I, L and Y (I Love You).[1]

The sign is a very informal way of expressing a number of positive emotions ranging from general esteem to love for the recipient of the sign. A similar-looking but unrelated variation (thumb toward the palm rather than thumb extended) appears in heavy metal music culture as a "devil's horns" hand-sign.

[edit] History

Deaf Heritage dates the origin of the ILY to 1905. However, resident students of deaf schools from the early 20th century do not recall seeing the sign anywhere until the 1970s.[citation needed]

The sign received significant media exposure with Richard Dawson's use of the ILY in his signoff from each episode of the Family Feud, which he hosted from 1976 to 1985. Presidential candidate Jimmy Carter reportedly picked it up from a group of Deaf supporters in the Midwest and, in 1977, during his Inauguration Day parade, flashed the ILY to a group of Deaf people on the sidewalk.

We know that Michael loved using deaf sign language, as we can see at the end of this video the little boy is translating Michael's speech in sign language:

One hand on his heart, the other hand pointing an ILY sign towards his fans, nothing demonic here. ;D
dangeroustour78.jpg

I'm an atheist too and I think atheists too sometimes can be gullible. For example, when they believe something just because it was in the media. Had you done a little research on it you would know it's not true that Michael converted to Islam. Not that it mattered if he had done so. It doesn't bother me one bit what he believed in, even if I don't believe in that thing.

I had done my research actually hence the word I used 'Reportedly ' definition: Adverb
According to what some say (used to express the speaker's belief that the information given is not necessarily true).. So please tell me when I said I believe it just because it was in the media?

I personally do care about Michael's religious views because I would have like to see his outlook on life without it - a disbelief. He may see the world much differently as I and many atheists have.

He only followed orders the music industry wanted him to do I will not get into because i really don't want to argue back and fourth he even explain it songs like price of fame and Money
Wether you want to debate or not - I disagree with what you are implying. You can not name one order that Michael carried out that was evil or satanistic for the Industry or Illuminati. (NOT ONE) . The "Price of Fame" and "Money" songs also dont imply Michael was being controlled or doing the bidding of Illuminati, the Industry or anyone. He built his own image not the image they wanted. They clearly didnt want to recognise him as KOP. The "Price of Fame" and "Money" songs also dont imply he was controlled. Michael became bigger than they wanted. He became very rich and powerful very young in the game especially when he bought the Beatles Cataolg. So they couldnt bribe or control him. He was the captian of his own ship. He was calling the shots. They couldnt control him and that was the problem. MANY people for the loved of money betrayed him for the love of money. (Like a Judas)

He was not speaking of himself in "Money" He in fact was bashing the powers that be (The Industry and those even above them) and the control they had over the world and Industry becuase of money. He was publicaly calling them out. He was speaking also of those that would betray for the love of money. Saying they would even sell their soul to the devil for it. "Lie for it die for it even sell your soul to the devil" That could be taken as literal or a metaphore for the Industy and or media which is powered by evil (The love of money). but he is clearly against it. He knew the love of Money is the root of all evil. Michael stated this publically after his speech about black artist being taken advatage of in the Industry. He was asked why he felt that was and he stated "Becuase the love of money is the root of all evil"

Because of the controversial nature of this title and thread, it ihas been moved to our controversy forum. Please note this is not a religious debate against Michael's beliefs or anyone elses faith. This is about what Michael believed in regards to him being called a devil worshiper. So please stay on this track ==== No derails.

Was Michael really Latoya
Did Michael have 100s of surgery
Did Michael have the elephant-man bones
Did Michael sleep in an oxygen chamber
Did Michael use mirrors to do the moonwalk
Did Michael bleach his skin
Did Michael fake his death
Was Michael a devil worshiper

Any more??

Michael Jackson was a bleached white racist anti-semitic castrated asexual gay bisexual gender confused transvestite transgender presexual pedophile woman-rapist virgin satanist illuminati autistic schizophrenic manic depressive mentally regressed noseless (50+ surgeries just on his nose) drug addict alcoholic with no biological children, one child that he intentionally used a vitiligo sperm donor for and also at least 11 illegitimate kids (Donte Jackson, Prince Malachi Jet Jackson, Billie Jean's twins, Mocienne Petit Jackson, that woman who claimed he raped her at a party in 1983, Omer Bhatti, those quadruplets from 2004).

Does that about cover it?

Last edited:

If he still hates on MJ after you have showed and told him all of this, DUMP him.

I had done my research actually hence the word I used 'Reportedly ' definition: Adverb
According to what some say (used to express the speaker's belief that the information given is not necessarily true).. So please tell me when I said I believe it just because it was in the media?

Then why did you bring it up and call Michael gullible for it, if you don't believe it?

Back