Something not right here

Derek1984

Proud Member
Why is the doctor nowhere to be found? After listening to the 911 tape, I am left even more sad, and even more confused.

We have just learned Dr. Conrad Robert Murray -- the guy who was with Jackson when he collapsed -- is now in Los Angeles.

He is preparing to speak with law enforcement officials regarding Michael Jackson's death.

Story developing ...

fxcking.tmz.com

if what im hearing is true,i swear to god this doctor has another thing coming

I agree...something is not adding up. They said Michael is on the BED when they called 911. If there was a doctor there...WHY on earth was Michael on a BED during CPR??!!! The BASIC thing you do is get the person on a hard surface!!! How is it possible he remained on the bed if there was a DOCTOR present??!!!! WHat kind of doctor was he???!!! And i read he was supposedly a cardiologist as well so SURELY he if anyone would be very familiar with how to do CPR correctly???!!! Something is wrong with this picture!! What did that doctor do to Michael??!! WHERE IS HE??!

Thanks for the update. Let's hear what this doctor has to say.

I agree...something is not adding up. They said Michael is on the BED when they called 911. If there was a doctor there...WHY on earth was Michael on a BED during CPR??!!! The BASIC thing you do is get the person on a hard surface!!! How is it possible he remained on the bed if there was a DOCTOR present??!!!! WHat kind of doctor was he???!!! And i read he was supposedly a cardiologist as well so SURELY he if anyone would be very familiar with how to do CPR correctly???!!! Something is wrong with this picture!! What did that doctor do to Michael??!! WHERE IS HE??!

OMG please dont make it be something like that, the coroner is going to release a statement shortly

i still cant believe what I am typing

We have just learned Dr. Conrad Robert Murray -- the guy who was with Jackson when he collapsed -- is now in Los Angeles.

He is preparing to speak with law enforcement officials regarding Michael Jackson's death.

Story developing ...

fxcking.tmz.com

has this guy been trying to get a story together? I blame him and those around him. Always said last few yes MJ had too many yes men with him and others only with him for money.

What normal doctor performs cpr on a bad?

I can't believe that there was a doctor there ignoring the basics of CPR.

There's a chance Michael may still have been with us if it wasn't for that doctor. He's a coward for running away, it makes him look as if he was responsible for Michael's death. I want to hear what he has to say.

it's bad enough Michael's.. dead (ugh, i can't even say it), now you're saying it might be something sinister??

If the doctor didindeed flee the scene, then it will be because he was administering prescription drugs to him without a good reason. I mean he was a doctor that was on MJ's payroll, recieving gifts and money in exchange for giving Michael any strong drugs he asked for. ie: Demerol and xanax.
The same thing happened with Elvis and Anna Nicole Smith. They are rich enough to pay doctors to get them anything they want. Elvis used to buy flash cars n stuff for doctors to keep them sweet. Its a fact.
This doctor knows he could go to jail for what he's done, so he fled.

Its a very common thing with big celebrities. Celebrities can get any strong pills they want because there is always a doctor willing to break the law in return for a nice sum of money.

I agree that it is very strange that the Doctor had dissapeared. Let's hear what he has to say first. Just taking a guess here: He gave Michael illegal prescriptions but that's what Michael wanted. Just a complete guess.

absolutely what i was thinking! either he is a fake doctor or he didnt want to help him. my opinion is that he knew he failed at him and tried to sort his mistake out. but when he didnt succeed, he called ambulance. when they arrived they said he is dead already but the doctor was afraid and he didnt want to accept it so he forced them to bring a DEAD man to hospital and treat a DEAD man for CPR. is that normal?!

I agree, as a nurse who works in accident and emergency, it is definitely not ideal to perform CPR on a bed...CPR is more effective when performed on a low flat surface as it allows for easier compressions....
But will have to wait and see to hear from the doc himself...:(

this sounds crazy

1. CPR on the bed???

2. the person making the phonecall sounds like hes just arrived, whereas it sounds like the doctors been there for a while (from the wording in the phonecall ie: "how longs he been like this?") WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

What is also fishy is that the doctor ABSOLUTELY did NOT want them to announce Michael dead at his home. It makes a difference if a person dies at home or at the hospital. This doctor has to answer a lot of questions and I don't think his future will look too bright. If he gave Michael drugs, he's in trouble...and CPR on a bed??? And if he gave him Demerol intravenously...morphine can cause severe breathing problems so you have to be very careful. It can cause respiratory arrest. What was going on in that house?!!! :(

What is also fishy is that the doctor ABSOLUTELY did NOT want them to announce Michael dead at his home. It makes a difference if a person dies at home or at the hospital. This doctor has to answer a lot of questions and I don't think his future will look too bright. If he gave Michael drugs, he's in trouble...and CPR on a bed??? And if he gave him Demerol intravenously...morphine can cause severe breathing problems so you have to be very careful. It can cause respiratory arrest. What was going on in that house?!!! :(

Well the bad thing is that some of this information about his life will be brought to life, and it might not be the most pleasant thing to hear.

I swear to God...Michael didn't deserve this shit. I will be so angry if something awful becomes clear and that it could have been prevented. That doctor will have to watch out if he effed up. Lets hope this is all just speculation and not the truth.

i can't believe what i'm reading here, it shocks me all over again!

Well thats what I want to know, because if I understand Demerol is the same as Oromoph that we use here in England; Obviously it depends how much he was giving and how regularly, if in fact it was caused by Demerol, but... it's all just speculation but yah when giving any opiate medication repiratory rate monitoring is vital... so it just depends how much, if any, he was given:(...

Your're right...listening to the 911 tape, the guy on the telephone only gave an address, never said, OH BY THE WAY MICHAEL JACKSON lives at this address. The only description given was that it was a 50 year old man. Something is very very wrong with this whole situation...regardless of the autopsy and results which haven't been done yet and that could take another couple of months, so more speculation by media till then...this is foul! Dick Gregory talked about this type of situation happening while Michael was at trial. It's now in robbery homicide department hands according to CNN.

It wouldn't have made a difference if he had told him it was MJ, why would it? If anything it could've made it weird.

It wouldn't have made a difference if he had told him it was MJ, why would it? If anything it could've made it weird.

Kind of disagree. In a normal circumstance, saying that it was Michael Jackson would be said. IF you had time to plan something, then you probably wouldn't say who it was because you had time to think about it. I don't know...Maybe I am looking way too much into this.

There seemed to be no urgency and more calmness in the voice on the 911 call..I agree something is not right and i hope to god its not foul play..If this doctor has being supplying him daily with shots of demenol, who knows how much etc..I dont like this at all and i fear this will be a repeat of anna nicole smith..i hope not

I think the reason why they didn't say it was Michael Jackson is cause they didnt want it to be tipped off to the press.

There seemed to be no urgency and more calmness in the voice on the 911 call..I agree something is not right and i hope to god its not foul play..

i wouldn't say that. he was obviously upset, but staying calm and articulate to pass on the information as quickly and correctly as possible. i admit i thought it was a bit weird that they didn't mention it was Michael Jackson, because of you know.. how dropping a name will get you better service usually. but it does make sense that they didn't want the media to get tipped off.
don't know. i hope there's no foul play, i really really do. there was enough drama surrounding Michael while he was alive, just let him rest in peace now. :(

Back