Songs would like to see removed from the setlist

If he does perform Thriller he needs to get rid of that Werewolf mask and wear the red Thriller jacket. It's more iconic that the white jacket

i hope he get rid of wanna be starting something

it has manged to be on everytour
it has to go

i pray it goes

since 1984 michale has been doing the song
its time for that song to retire

he also need to retire the j/5 medley make a newe one like

dancing machine/never can say goodbye/ got to be there.

and some of yall said he need to get rid of thriller, billen jean and beat it

are yall crazy those are classic

lmo jackson

I love WBSS live!

But yeah, maybe it has been played too many times already!

I would rather have Who is it live.

i wouldn't mind not seeing the following

1.HIStory

that's about it

I'd like to see him drop WBSS and the J5 medley. Well, maybe a different medley of songs instead and a new intro. No more of the "do the old songs the old fashioned way" line everytime. Get rid of the mask during Thriller and come up with a different illusion. I like Earth Song, but it's soo cheesy and overdramatic. Just simply singing the song would be nice because it's already got a strong message. I could do without History completely.

I love WBSS! So fast and good to sing along too!

Right, I would have no problem not seeing:

1. HIStory
2. Heal The World
3. Earth Song with the Jarvis Cocker bait at the end
4. You are not alone (I'd rather see I just can't stop loving you)

Songs I must see or else I will die:

1. Billie Jean
2. Smooth Criminal
3. Dangerous
4. Man in the Mirror
5. Wanna be Startin Somethin

I love how PHony and the media are trying to reduce Michael to just one album.

I'm sorry, but Thriller is NOT Michael's best work (one of his best, no doubt). He has a WHOLE body of work just like Madonna, The Beatles, Elvis, etc.

They need to quit with going on and on and on about just one album. Seriously. Michael showed us long ago he was much larger than Thriller. People must have been frozen in time to not realize that.

Strike everything from Thriller and give us new material. In fact, cut it all out of the show (just to P*** off the media). And focus on everything else. Do Ghosts instead of Thriller. Seriously.

well here's the reverse psychology of it. if the media really didn't see past thriller, they wouldn't hate on him so much. they know all his stuff is good. that's why he's the talk. you're only as good as your last hit. he's the only artist whose songs the media would recognize inside or outside of thriller. they hust bang on em, that's all. but if they didn't remember them that would be another story. so they keep busy trying not to give him credit. and no i can't answer the o.p.'s question. lol

Working day and night, scream, heal the world (replace it for 'we are the world', thriller (could be replaced with ghost).

I'd love to see will you be there and a old-stuff medley (music and me, ben, etc)

Thriller. He never seems to enjoy performing it anyways. Replace it with Threatened.

I'll Be There. It's boring. Start the concert with I Want You Back/The Love You Save (good energy songs), then move into the next song on the setlist like WBSS, 2000 Watts, Heartbreaker or Unbreakable)

Thriller is the only one i'd like to see go if any.

Somehow I can't see that happening though.. :lol:

I don't know which songs I'd like him to remove!

Maybe Beat it, Billie Jean or Thriller. We've seen them MANY times already!
*FAINT* :girl_crying:

If he does perform Thriller he needs to get rid of that Werewolf mask and wear the red Thriller jacket. It's more iconic that the white jacket
oooooh, that would be AMAZIN! I love the thriller outfit!

ok soooo, Thriller and OTW are my two fave albums of all time. So personally, I would like if he sang any of these songs. ANd I don't think Thriller should be replaced by ghost :no:

I love the music after Thriller too, but I just don't wanna hear stuff like alot of the history and botdf albums in a concert.... He should def. do bad songs, dangerous songs, invincible songs.....

IDK, number one he needs to do classics and mostly songs ppl know cause if not he's gonna get murdered by the press and non-hardcore fans

Don't worry. Billie Jean will be there

yeah, MJ would never make a concert without that!

That is afterall the performance that really made him a SUPER STAR!

Propably Motown 25 performance of Billie Jean is the most famous live performance ever!

I am wondering how you guys are daring to talk about what you don't prefer to see or which title you would like to see removed from the set list. We can be so grateful that Mike will actually perform whatever he wants to.

You cannot bring salvation back without, Melody! !! !!!

Though she's out of my life can go.

I don't know which songs I'd like him to remove!

Maybe Beat it, Billie Jean or Thriller. We've seen them MANY times already!

those songs could never be removed thats why people go to see those songs.

^^^^^

Billie Jean is. BUT Thriller and Beat it could go into some kind of medley! Like His performance at the MJ and friends concert. He did little of all of them, but not the entire songs!

i want these removed

J5 MEDLEY
SCREAM
HEAL THE WORLD
HISTORY
THRILLER
SHES OUT OF MY LIFE
TDCAU

i want these removed

J5 MEDLEY
SCREAM
HEAL THE WORLD
HISTORY
THRILLER
SHES OUT OF MY LIFE
TDCAU

I could live without these too.

Maybe I would keep the J5 after giving it some thoughts, but then again, if I wanna see that medley, I can see it on youtube or some of my DVD's with MJ concerts!

Back