Sorry...I have to open up

...............How is you're mother doing hun? Its very silent around it?

...............How is you're mother doing hun? Its very silent around it?

Carol my dear,thank you for asking.

Yes,i am very silent because unffortunately what it has been happening week afet week is pratically nothing.We keep being said to call next week,and when we do,we have the same answer,which is the same as saying,call next week.
Both me and my mother are extremy tired of all this,as this waiting can be even more killing,than anything else.

I keep saying to myself that everything is fine,but the fact is that it's not,and i just hope i can handle things well,for the safety of my mother.
As usual,we were told to call next wednesday,march 3rd,and i just hope that this time the doctor will say something that is not call next week,because i sometimes fear the worst can happen if i loose my mind and say a few things to this doctor.
Anyways dear,if i know something i will let you know for sure.

RainbowAngel...thank you for your support.I'm doing all i can to be strong and so far i have been able to do it.I just hope i can go on being strong,although week by week i feel weaker.

Hi Maria.

I just read through the thread. You are so strong, you really are. I really feel for you and your mom and I'm sending my love to both of you. :heart:

Please make sure that you are taking care of yourself too. :huggy:

Love, Amanda

Maria,

I have just finished reading the entire thread and my heart goes out to you and your mom! All those tests, the endless waiting, docotors beating around the bush and not being clear or being very cold and without empathy.

You are truly an amazing woman and a wonderful daughter to your mother! My thoughts and prayers are with you both!

Take care my dear!
Elmira

Maria I will be praying for you and your mother. I hope the doctors can find clouser as to what is going on with your mom. I pray that the Lord heals her body that way she can be better and you can be more at ease with your mom.

Hi Maria.

I just read through the thread. You are so strong, you really are. I really feel for you and your mom and I'm sending my love to both of you. :heart:

Please make sure that you are taking care of yourself too. :huggy:

Love, Amanda

Amanda,thank you so much for your kind words,and care.I am not as strong as you say but everyday i try to do and be better than i was.Again,thank you so much.Hugs

Maria,

I have just finished reading the entire thread and my heart goes out to you and your mom! All those tests, the endless waiting, docotors beating around the bush and not being clear or being very cold and without empathy.

You are truly an amazing woman and a wonderful daughter to your mother! My thoughts and prayers are with you both!

Take care my dear!
Elmira

Elmira,thank you so much for your wonderful words.I try for sure to be the best daughter possible as for sure and without a doubt,my mom is the best mother someone could ask for.
Thank you and take care too

Maria I will be praying for you and your mother. I hope the doctors can find clouser as to what is going on with your mom. I pray that the Lord heals her body that way she can be better and you can be more at ease with your mom.

Amen Dorothy my friend.

I pray for you as well and i want to thank you with all my heart for everything.

Tight hugs

Maria
I am continuing my prayers for your mother and you. Please take care of yourself as well as you do with your mother.

my prayers are with you maria, don't forget to update us.

WhoAmI...no news unfotunately,we were told to call next week,ans we have being told lately.
This time the excuse i was told,was the the colegue from paris that is supposed to help the doctor finding a possible solution for my mom's illness,didn't say a word,and she can't know why.
She even said that she sent a Fax to see if says something till next week.How convinient,uh?

ASIS...how good to hear from you!How are you doing?don't have news from you in ages.hope you are doing great and be sure that when i know something,i will update.thanks so much for caring

Michelle MC...thank you so much my sweet friend.hugs

Carol my dear,thank you for asking.

Yes,i am very silent because unffortunately what it has been happening week afet week is pratically nothing.We keep being said to call next week,and when we do,we have the same answer,which is the same as saying,call next week.
Both me and my mother are extremy tired of all this,as this waiting can be even more killing,than anything else.

I keep saying to myself that everything is fine,but the fact is that it's not,and i just hope i can handle things well,for the safety of my mother.
As usual,we were told to call next wednesday,march 3rd,and i just hope that this time the doctor will say something that is not call next week,because i sometimes fear the worst can happen if i loose my mind and say a few things to this doctor.
Anyways dear,if i know something i will let you know for sure.

RainbowAngel...thank you for your support.I'm doing all i can to be strong and so far i have been able to do it.I just hope i can go on being strong,although week by week i feel weaker.

........Awwww,they keep you guys waiting for so long already:(
That waiting must be killing indeed:(

They can't do that,thats cruel:(

WhoAmI...no news unfotunately,we were told to call next week,ans we have being told lately.
This time the excuse i was told,was the the colegue from paris that is supposed to help the doctor finding a possible solution for my mom's illness,didn't say a word,and she can't know why.
She even said that she sent a Fax to see if says something till next week.How convinient,uh?

ASIS...how good to hear from you!How are you doing?don't have news from you in ages.hope you are doing great and be sure that when i know something,i will update.thanks so much for caring

Michelle MC...thank you so much my sweet friend.hugs

............More waiting again:(
:better::(:no:

Carol,all i can tell you is that this waiting is drivind me crazy for sure.

Thank you dear for all your prayers.hugs

Maria - have patience, faith and hope that things will get better. Please. And I will continue to pray for your mom...

Again i want to thank each and all of you that read this thread,that cares,prayers, and wonders.

As all of you know,each week i am told to call next week,and that is what i am doing.Well,yesterday my mom had another appoitment,and as always we were told that there's still no news,that we should call in 15 days,but i also got a sad news,and i have no idea what to do or how,especially if the ilness gets worst.

My mom was diagnosed with Artereoscleroses.
I will talk to my family doctor next week,and we will see what can be done.

I just don't know what to think anymore...

Hi Maria :huggy: I was thinking about you and your mom the other day. Thanks for the update. I'm sorry you're still being told to ring back the next week. I'll keep both of you in my prayers

LOVE to both of you :heart:

I know it is now more than 3 months since i last updated this thread...but the only reason why i took so long to do so,is because i was without news untill yesterday.
Some of you already know this,but Yesterday i went with my mom to hospital... my mom's conditon,is now worst than it used to be.
I know that it seems that all i have in my life is bad news,and i am so exausted of living...noone has an idea of how tired i am.
Noone imagines the struggle i have to have with myself to be able to moove on everyday.
As all of you know,my dad is home recovering from a mini stroke he had 2 months ago.He is driving me and mom completly crazy as he treat us like if we are his slaves.

Well,...as a result of hard work and abusive treatment,my mom is now much worst than she was 2 months ago.

2 days ago,my mom started to have this bad impression on her right eye,and because it wouldn't go away,yesterday i took her to the hospital because it could be something related with the aneurism.

Doctors made lots of tests to her eye and also neurological exams,and a scan,and they found out that very slowly,the brain aneurism is growing,and what she has in her eye,is a consequence of a aneurism that grew,and is not protected.

In other words,if my mom dosen't have surgery very soon,she can end up blind.

Its very scary to look at her right now....her right eye is much bigger than her left.It seems like her right eye will fall out of her face.

Next tuesday,we will call to the lisbon hospital,because the doctor wants that my mom has a surgery there as they have more and better conditions to take care of people with these kind of ilnesses.
She told me to get ready for the worst as the surgery is very very danger.
But...how do i get ready to loose the person i love the most in this world??
When will all this end,so i can have some peace and happiness?
It's now more than 4 years since my mom is sick and all i do,is watching her dying slowly.It kills me not being able to do anything for her.

Please my dear friends...help me having strengh to go on as i have to do all this copmpletly alone.(my real family dosen't care at all)...

Thank you so so much for everything.

All my love always...

Maria.XXX

I know it is now more than 3 months since i last updated this thread...but the only reason why i took so long to do so,is because i was without news untill yesterday.
Some of you already know this,but Yesterday i went with my mom to hospital... my mom's conditon,is now worst than it used to be.
I know that it seems that all i have in my life is bad news,and i am so exausted of living...noone has an idea of how tired i am.
Noone imagines the struggle i have to have with myself to be able to moove on everyday.
As all of you know,my dad is home recovering from a mini stroke he had 2 months ago.He is driving me and mom completly crazy as he treat us like if we are his slaves.

Well,...as a result of hard work and abusive treatment,my mom is now much worst than she was 2 months ago.

2 days ago,my mom started to have this bad impression on her right eye,and because it wouldn't go away,yesterday i took her to the hospital because it could be something related with the aneurism.

Doctors made lots of tests to her eye and also neurological exams,and a scan,and they found out that very slowly,the brain aneurism is growing,and what she has in her eye,is a consequence of a aneurism that grew,and is not protected.

In other words,if my mom dosen't have surgery very soon,she can end up blind.

Its very scary to look at her right now....her right eye is much bigger than her left.It seems like her right eye will fall out of her face.

Next tuesday,we will call to the lisbon hospital,because the doctor wants that my mom has a surgery there as they have more and better conditions to take care of people with these kind of ilnesses.
She told me to get ready for the worst as the surgery is very very danger.
But...how do i get ready to loose the person i love the most in this world??
When will all this end,so i can have some peace and happiness?
It's now more than 4 years since my mom is sick and all i do,is watching her dying slowly.It kills me not being able to do anything for her.

Please my dear friends...help me having strengh to go on as i have to do all this copmpletly alone.(my real family dosen't care at all)...

Thank you so so much for everything.

All my love always...

Maria.XXX

Praying for you MariaJo...may God give you and your mother the strength to see these problems through. God in his infinite wisdom will see you through MariaJo. Never give up hope or faith....it keeps us alive and makes this struggle we call Life worth living...

Oh Maria, you are going through so much, and I will be thinking of you and praying for you and your family. You are so strong for helping your family and for loving them so deeply. LOVE to you. :heart:

I'll pray for your mother and you. You have all our love. :hug:

Hi Maria, I am praying for you as well. I can only imagine how hard you have it. I'm praying for you.

I don´t really know what to write but I send you hugs and love and hope for the best.

Praying for you MariaJo...may God give you and your mother the strength to see these problems through. God in his infinite wisdom will see you through MariaJo. Never give up hope or faith....it keeps us alive and makes this struggle we call Life worth living...

Oh Maria, you are going through so much, and I will be thinking of you and praying for you and your family. You are so strong for helping your family and for loving them so deeply. LOVE to you. :heart:

Hey Maria >>> :hug:

I'll be praying for you and your mother! :pray: God is with you!

I'll pray for your mother and you. You have all our love. :hug:

Hi Maria, I am praying for you as well. I can only imagine how hard you have it. I'm praying for you.

Only one sentence comes to my mind after reading this...
Thank you all so so much for all your love,supoort and more important,your prayers.Without them,i would have given up a long time go.God Bless you all. :hug:

Well...It seems that the news i was waiting for finally came.

We got a call last thusrday,and it was from the hospital in Lisbon,saying that my mom has finnaly her sugery scheduled for next thursday,july 29th,if the examd and blood tests she did yesterday and today,come up with good results.

We are all very very anxious and scared because the doctora keep telling us that it is a very dangerous and risky surgery.But if she dosen't have the surgery,she is in constant risk od dying because the aneurysm is growing.

On monday,July 26th,we will go to Lisbon to talk to the doctor and show the result of the exams she did,to see if the surgwery will be thursday or not.
Even if the surgery goes well,the next 48 hours are critical,and we are all so scared...
Please my dear friends,help me praying for the best.
I can't imagine or think about loosing my mom....

Back