Sorry...I have to open up

Maria is not able to give an update herself at the moment, but she did ask me to post one on her behalf. I have talked with her and she says that the operation happened today and her mom is now in Intensive Care. The next 24-48 hours are really critical right now. They hope to know how well the operation went as soon as her mom awakes and responds. She wants to thank all of you for your continued support and prayers.

Maria is not able to give an update herself at the moment, but she did ask me to post one on her behalf. I have talked with her and she says that the operation happened today and her mom is now in Intensive Care. The next 24-48 hours are really critical right now. They hope to know how well the operation went as soon as her mom awakes and responds. She wants to thank all of you for your continued support and prayers.

How beautiful you made it my Angel!Thank you so so much for updating this thread.Love you.

My Dearest Ones,

I want to thank all of you,from the bottom of my heart,for all the prayers,support,and love.

I truly believe and feel that if it wasn't all of you,i wouldn't be able to deal with this never ending nightmare.

As all of you know,my mom had surgery last tuesday.The surgery was very long because the artheries of my mom are completly damadged,due to the brust of the first aneurysm.A surgery that was supposed to take 2 hours,took 5.
After the surgery done,doctor told me that in his oppinion,the surgery went well,but only time could tell,and the next 48 hours were critical.
My mom was in ICU till thursday.During that time in ICU,i got some scares.Her blood pressure was out of control,and for someone with an aneurysm,that is the worst that can happen.
On thursday she is out of the ICU,and walked for the very first time.She was(still is),very weak,and feeling lots of pain not only in the head,but also in her groins,as the surgery,named embolization,was done from them.
But the worst was about to come,on friday,when it would only make 72 hours after the surgery...My mom was released from the hospital,against my wishes,and the wishes of our family doctor,and my brothers.Why?Because my father,who is maybe the biggest mosnter alive,made pressure to the doctor and nurses to release my mom.We were told that my mom would decide if she felt ready to come home,but in the end,what happened,was that my fathers voice (and possibly money),was the only thing heard.
I can't remember the things i did,the people i spoke to,all to try to stop my mom from leaving the hospital.But my voice was silenced.
We had to return to Porto last friday,by train!
Yes i know that all this seems much to crazy to believe,but unffortunately,it is the truth.
So there i was,in an 3 and half hours trip,with my mom that can barely walk.
As if this wasn't enough,we arrived home at 9pm,and i had to start work imidiatly,by making dinner,because there was noone home,and noone cared for the well being of my mom.
I can't explain how tired i am.I even don't know if i am more tired phisically,or emotionally.And as a result of all this,i over slept from friday to saturday,and saturday to sunday.
Saturday my mom was not feeling as bad and in pain as she is today.
Today my mom barely left the bed and the headackes are very deep.Also her blood pressure a few hours ago,was very very high.(17.9/11.3).
Doctor told me that her headacke is normal to last 3 weeks.The brain has to accept the culoidal silver plates she now has protecting the aneurysm.He also said,that my mom will need to make Angiographies every 6 months,because even though this aneurysm is now protected,nothing assures that a new aneurysm can grow.

So now that the week is starting again,i will call to the hospital my mom was and make some complains about the way my mom was treated,and if the answers don't please me,i will tell all this to the media because negligence can kill!
Who on Earth releases a patience,without talking to her?without making check ups,tests,or exams?
I know all this seems much to unbelievable,but unffortuantelly it happened,and as a citizen of this country,as a person that one day might need to stay in the hospital,it's my duty to report this,and do all i can to make sure that situations like this never happen again.

I will update you all when i have news.
Again...all of you...Thank you,so so much!
All my love always,
Maria

My Dearest Ones,

I want to thank all of you,from the bottom of my heart,for all the prayers,support,and love.

I truly believe and feel that if it wasn't all of you,i wouldn't be able to deal with this never ending nightmare.

As all of you know,my mom had surgery last tuesday.The surgery was very long because the artheries of my mom are completly damadged,due to the brust of the first aneurysm.A surgery that was supposed to take 2 hours,took 5.
After the surgery done,doctor told me that in his oppinion,the surgery went well,but only time could tell,and the next 48 hours were critical.
My mom was in ICU till thursday.During that time in ICU,i got some scares.Her blood pressure was out of control,and for someone with an aneurysm,that is the worst that can happen.
On thursday she is out of the ICU,and walked for the very first time.She was(still is),very weak,and feeling lots of pain not only in the head,but also in her groins,as the surgery,named embolization,was done from them.
But the worst was about to come,on friday,when it would only make 72 hours after the surgery...My mom was released from the hospital,against my wishes,and the wishes of our family doctor,and my brothers.Why?Because my father,who is maybe the biggest mosnter alive,made pressure to the doctor and nurses to release my mom.We were told that my mom would decide if she felt ready to come home,but in the end,what happened,was that my fathers voice (and possibly money),was the only thing heard.
I can't remember the things i did,the people i spoke to,all to try to stop my mom from leaving the hospital.But my voice was silenced.
We had to return to Porto last friday,by train!
Yes i know that all this seems much to crazy to believe,but unffortunately,it is the truth.
So there i was,in an 3 and half hours trip,with my mom that can barely walk.
As if this wasn't enough,we arrived home at 9pm,and i had to start work imidiatly,by making dinner,because there was noone home,and noone cared for the well being of my mom.
I can't explain how tired i am.I even don't know if i am more tired phisically,or emotionally.And as a result of all this,i over slept from friday to saturday,and saturday to sunday.
Saturday my mom was not feeling as bad and in pain as she is today.
Today my mom barely left the bed and the headackes are very deep.Also her blood pressure a few hours ago,was very very high.(17.9/11.3).
Doctor told me that her headacke is normal to last 3 weeks.The brain has to accept the culoidal silver plates she now has protecting the aneurysm.He also said,that my mom will need to make Angiographies every 6 months,because even though this aneurysm is now protected,nothing assures that a new aneurysm can grow.

So now that the week is starting again,i will call to the hospital my mom was and make some complains about the way my mom was treated,and if the answers don't please me,i will tell all this to the media because negligence can kill!
Who on Earth releases a patience,without talking to her?without making check ups,tests,or exams?
I know all this seems much to unbelievable,but unffortuantelly it happened,and as a citizen of this country,as a person that one day might need to stay in the hospital,it's my duty to report this,and do all i can to make sure that situations like this never happen again.

I will update you all when i have news.
Again...all of you...Thank you,so so much!
All my love always,
Maria
Hey... :hug:

:eek:

It is unbelievable that her mother was released from the hospital so fast. She is very fragile, should not have been released. I agree with you, it was negligence and you should do something about it. Sure!

I'll keep praying for you and your mother so that everything is ok soon. I hope your mother improves fast. More prayers >>> :pray:

Maria that is awful how they have treated your mother, all because of someone who shouted a bit drowned out everyone else :( I will keep you both in my thoughts throughout this terrible time in hope that she starts to improve :)

Disgusting. I hope you give that hospital a piece of your mind after what they did to your mother. But you are almost there. DON'T GIVE UP! I am praying for you and your mother.

Praying for your Mom MariaJo...if something happened to your mom as a result of your dad, thats unforgiveable. I know you love your parents, but that was really really risky on his part.

How beautiful you made it my Angel!Thank you so so much for updating this thread.Love you.

No thanks is really needed, dear. I love you. I would have done it whether you asked me to do it or not. We are all behind you and your mom. You are not alone whatsoever!

Just thought i should share with all of you,what i am doing related with what happen at the hospital.
Like i said,i will wait some time,(a week and half at the most),to see how my mom reacts to the surgery.
So far,she is not doing well at all,and today it makes a week she had surgery.
Her blood pressure is still out control,no matter what we do to try to stabilize them.Her blood pressure at 9pm,(2 hours ago),was 18.1/11.1
In the mean time,i just sent a mail to all the tv stations in my country,saying what happened to my mom,complaining,and asking for their help to avoid situations like this to happen again.
I really pray that at least one tv channel,will get interested in the news and help me somehow.
It's so difficult to catch the attention of the media here!
Also i will be very cautious about my mom,and if her condition dosen't improve,the hospital will hear from me for sure.
Call me crazy if you want...but i relate this situation to Michael,in the sence that in both cases,what happened was the same thing...Negligence.
And if in Michael's i was not able to do anything,in my mom's i have a chance to at least try,and i even think it is my duty,because by doing this,i can save lifes.
I will update you all on the news.
Love you all so much.

Hey... :hug:

:eek:
It is unbelievable that her mother was released from the hospital so fast. She is very fragile, should not have been released. I agree with you, it was negligence and you should do something about it. Sure!

I'll keep praying for you and your mother so that everything is ok soon. I hope your mother improves fast. More prayers >>> :pray:

:hug:

Thank you so much for your prayers.I'll need them a lot,especially if things with the media work the way i wish.

Maria that is awful how they have treated your mother, all because of someone who shouted a bit drowned out everyone else :( I will keep you both in my thoughts throughout this terrible time in hope that she starts to improve :)

Thank you so much dear.It is sad as you say,but it is even worst,if that someone that silenced you,is your own father.Me and father never liked eachother,and now i hate him even more.but who cares?all this is his fault and his fault only.I'm so tired.I need my strenghs for what really matters,and that is my mother.

Disgusting. I hope you give that hospital a piece of your mind after what they did to your mother. But you are almost there. DON'T GIVE UP! I am praying for you and your mother.

Thank you so much sweetie.I hope you are right when you say that i am alomst there.HUGS

Praying for your Mom MariaJo...if something happened to your mom as a result of your dad, thats unforgiveable. I know you love your parents, but that was really really risky on his part.

Linda dear,you are not right when you say i love my parents.I should,i know,but my father makes it impossible for me to love him.I can't remember how many times i tried to become close to him,to know him,but he always found a way to hurt me,and push me aside.If something happens to my mom because of him,something will happen to him because of me.
Thank you so so much for your prayers.

No thanks is really needed, dear. I love you. I would have done it whether you asked me to do it or not. We are all behind you and your mom. You are not alone whatsoever!

My Angel (HUGGGSSSSS))))).What a bless it is to have you in my life.
I know how much you love me and my mom,and i know that for me,you do anything.want to know how i know?because i would do the same for you sweetie.

Hey Maria, hope you got my email. In my thoughts always xx

Hanna dear,yes i got your e mail and i loved it very much.Thank you sweetie.love you.XXX

Thank you so much for your prayers.I'll need them a lot,especially if things with the media work the way i wish.

I hope things are better with you and your mother now. :yes: I'll keep praying for you and your mother to that everything is ok soon. :pray: Be strong (ALWAYS!!!), ok?! :cheeky: and take care!!! :angel:

First of all,i want to thank you all for all the love,all the support and prayers.I do believe i am dealing with all this thanks to all of you.
Unffortunately,i don't have good news...
It will make tomorrow 2 weeks since my mom had her surgery,and wednesday i am going back to the hospital in Lisbon,so my mom is seen on thursday.
Since she came home,day-by-day she is feeling ang getting worst,and now things are in a way that demand something done in an hospital.
She is very weak,almost dosen't sleep,her blood pressure is completly out of control,she is forgetting things and confusing them,and since last friday,anytime she eats or drinks,she has a lot of itching all over her body.When i called the doctor today,he told me she should go to lisbon imediatly,because it can be a reaction to a treatment,or the body rejecting the culoidal silver plates she has in ber brain.
I alsways said mummy shouldn't have left hospital that soon,but what i say noone cares,and now this is happeneing.
I just pray it's not too late to do something!
You know...Dr Murder,(Murray),would love to live in my country.Words like guilt,fault,murder,evidence or thruth,mean nothing when the person involved is considered a VIP one.
I was told by a doctor,that i should only complain about the hospital,when my mother dosen't need them,otherwise,she could experience bad consequences.How sad can this be?
Also the media didn't react at all to my mail complaining about the health system,and i just pray that noone has to go through what my mom is going,because it is very frustrating,expensive,and painfull.
I know that all i talk about,is my mother...I know it is boring my friends,that's why i want to thank you all so much for always listening and having a word of support.I sure have no idea how i would make it,if it wasn't all of you.God Bless you my dear ones.
Will update as soon as i can.Thank you.

Pray tell, why did they put colloidal silver in her brain? I'm no medical expert, but I can't think of any purpose colloidal silver would serve placed in someone's brain. (I am well aware that it is very popular among alternative medicine-inclined groups, however, no mainstream doctor in his right mind would prescribe colloidal silver, given the range of other medicines that are available. Then again, I'm no expert, but by the looks of it, neither are these people...)

From: http://csuvets.colostate.edu/pain/Articlespdf/Colloidal Silver and Natural Antimicrobials.pdf

Following brain deposition, colloidal silver has caused myoclonic status epilepticus and coma after daily ingestion of colloidal silver for 4 months [Neurology 2004;62:1408-1410].

That's among the side effects of colloidal silver, according to an article I got from Columbus State University's website.

Still, it appears as though the medical care she's receiving is unworthy of the name. How could they dismiss her from the hospital so quickly, with the seriousness of the situation? Unfortunately, some places only care about selling you sham cures in hopes of earning a quick buck off of your misery. From the looks of it, this hospital isn't a good place to be at.

Your mother could suffer consequences because you demand ethical medical treatment?! That is truly an outrage, and not boring by any means. Tell us all about it, because things like these need to be told so that action can be taken. That is beyond disgusting, the grief these people are putting you and your mother through. I hope things get better and that your mother is able to recover.

It disgusts me to no end, the way some people will play with the lives of others for monetary gain. There is no end to it, and they're all pursuing an empty goal and sacrificing innocent lives in the process.

I can't thank you enough for all the love,all the prayers...i really can't...

Just here to say that In 3 hours i will be on my way to Lisbon,to go tomorrow to the hospital...I just pray it is not too late to do something.
I have no idea when i will return home.I hope that this time,doctor only sends us home if my mother is better.
In the meantime,be sure i will take all of you with me,in my heart.
as soon as know something,i'll update you all somehow.

I love you all so much...

mikagesouji...your post made me very worried aand more scared than i was,but i want to thank you for the article,as i will for sure find a way to talk to the doctor about this.
When i i return home,i'll explain you all i meant when i was talking about sufering the consequences.

I have a question that noone can answer,and i just wish someone new...
When will i have some Peace?when will have a good news?

So there i went to the hospital,in Lisbon,with my mother,and again nothing is done,despite all my efforts.

Since last friday that she has all her body with some kind of an alergy,and because it kept getting worst,i called the doctor that told me that it could be her brain rejecting the culoidal silver plates they put to stop the aneurysm from brusting.
We were very scared and nervous,because we didn't know what to expect.
But what i didn't expect for sure,was the feeling of frustration that i have once again,and thought i wouldn't feel it again.
If frustration killed,i would be ash by now.
The doctor didn't make any test or exam to my mom!
Only thing he did,was asking how she was,and looked very briefly to her body.
I tried to catch doctors attention so many times!But anytime i talked,it was like if a child was talking.
So we went to Lisbon running like crazy,for nothing.
All the doctor did was prescribe some medicins,and said that if in a week the alergy still goes on,she has to be seen by a dermatologist.

With this said,can anyone tell me what to do?I can't complain about the doctor because my mom might need him,and if i complained,my mom would suffer even more.

I have a question that noone can answer,and i just wish someone new...
When will i have some Peace?when will have a good news?

So there i went to the hospital,in Lisbon,with my mother,and again nothing is done,despite all my efforts.

Since last friday that she has all her body with some kind of an alergy,and because it kept getting worst,i called the doctor that told me that it could be her brain rejecting the culoidal silver plates they put to stop the aneurysm from brusting.
We were very scared and nervous,because we didn't know what to expect.
But what i didn't expect for sure,was the feeling of frustration that i have once again,and thought i wouldn't feel it again.
If frustration killed,i would be ash by now.
The doctor didn't make any test or exam to my mom!
Only thing he did,was asking how she was,and looked very briefly to her body.
I tried to catch doctors attention so many times!But anytime i talked,it was like if a child was talking.
So we went to Lisbon running like crazy,for nothing.
All the doctor did was prescribe some medicins,and said that if in a week the alergy still goes on,she has to be seen by a dermatologist.

With this said,can anyone tell me what to do?I can't complain about the doctor because my mom might need him,and if i complained,my mom would suffer even more.

Unfortunately, there's not much to do but wait and see. What kind of medicine did he prescribe? Why on Earth did he choose colloidal silver as treatment, when this isn't used by medical professionals?

From the results of my search in respectable medical websites such as the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and the Mayo Clinic, I have found no mention of colloidal silver as being even considered in the treatment of brain aneurysm. Here are those websites:
http://www.mayoclinic.org/brain-aneurysm/treatment.html
and
http://www.aans.org/Patient Informa...Treatment Options for Cerebral Aneurysms.aspx

About the colloidal silver plates, could you ask him what the percentage of silver is in them? In order to be suitable for use, silver (and other metals) must be as pure as possible. Yet, I've never heard of colloidal silver being used medically, much less as plates to be inserted into people's brains... In fact, colloidal silver tends to be liquid, so how is he using that?

You're in Portugal, if you're going to a hospital in Lisbon. If you don't mind my asking, what hospital is it that you're going to? I want to see what the Internet has to say about it.

I hope everything gets better with your mother. This doctor doesn't sound good if he's avoiding your questions...

mikagesouji;3011983 said:
Unfortunately, there's not much to do but wait and see. What kind of medicine did he prescribe? Why on Earth did he choose colloidal silver as treatment, when this isn't used by medical professionals?

From the results of my search in respectable medical websites such as the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and the Mayo Clinic, I have found no mention of colloidal silver as being even considered in the treatment of brain aneurysm. Here are those websites:
http://www.mayoclinic.org/brain-aneurysm/treatment.html
and
http://www.aans.org/Patient Informa...Treatment Options for Cerebral Aneurysms.aspx

About the colloidal silver plates, could you ask him what the percentage of silver is in them? In order to be suitable for use, silver (and other metals) must be as pure as possible. Yet, I've never heard of colloidal silver being used medically, much less as plates to be inserted into people's brains... In fact, colloidal silver tends to be liquid, so how is he using that?

You're in Portugal, if you're going to a hospital in Lisbon. If you don't mind my asking, what hospital is it that you're going to? I want to see what the Internet has to say about it.

I hope everything gets better with your mother. This doctor doesn't sound good if he's avoiding your questions...

mikagesouji...Again i have to tell you that the articles you post,what you say,makes me be more worried and confused than i was.
But i will try to answer you,the best i know.
Maybe the treatment my mother is having here,is not used in a civilizated country.What i mean is that my country,Portugal,is decades away when compared to other countries.´
The reason why the doctor used the silver plates,its because he said it would be the only chance for the brain aneurysm.
I would love to be able to ask the doctor lots of things,but he makes himself unreachable for me.My voice was silenced by my father.I know all this seems like a crazy story...but believe me that this is not easy at all.
How he made it,i don't know how to explain it in english.I'm very sorry but english is not my mother language and there's a lot i don't know how to say or explain.
The teraphy he prescribed to my mom is basically making sure that the blood pressure is stable,and that she has a lot of rest.
Everything would be great if my mom was well.Not only her blood pressure is out of control,she is very tired,and in pain.When i called the doctor asking what i should do,he told me that it takes time,and that there's nothing we can do.I find it so hard to believe it.
The name of the lisbon hospital is "Santa Maria",and the name of the doctor is "Jorge Campos".
Thank you so much for your care.

How is your mother now?And how are you?

Mist,thank you so much for asking.My mom is not doing well at all.Not only she has her blood pressure completly out of control and noone understands why,she is still in deep pain and very tired.
Me?i'm doing all i can to control myself,to not go crazy,but it is becoing very hard.
To be sick in a country like mine,is very very sad.If you can't pay to be in private hospital,if you are not an important person,you go through hell just to have an appoitment.
Again,thank you for asking.

Keep the faith :hug: All my love for you two.

Thank you so much.I i still have some faith,is because of all of you here that care way much more than my real family. :hug:

[/QUOTE=Ashtanga]Be strong and keep faith in God... ALWAYS! I hope that now things are little better with you and her mother.

More prayers for you two..... :angel: :pray:[/QUOTE]

Things are far from being better and i wonder when and if they will ever be.
Thank God tomorrow i will go with my mom to the cardiologist in the morning,and to the ophthalmologist in the afternoon.
I just hope that they will be able to do something for a change.

I know how it is to deal with doctors who do not want to discuss with you. You have to do what they say without asking anything. I had many problems because of them.
Only the support of my family and the faith in God helped me to go through my health problems!
That it is way, i am telling you not to give up and tell your mother not to give up either and keep the faith in God!
Even if your mother knows how much you love her, continue to tell her that with loud voice, tell her that you will always be there for her and make her fill as relax as possible because this things will make her strong and help the body to recover. At list in my case this things do work!
I hope your mother will fill much better!

Hmm. Google didn't yield that many results in the search for this hospital. Obviously, they've got nothing on the doctor. The only useful thing I found was this, in which the hospital you're at is given a rating of two out of five stars, which basically means that people think it's in dire need of improvement. http://www.epractice.eu/en/cases/hsmportal As I said, nothing we didn't already know.

Still, on to the important thing, how is your mother now?

Are things improving, or are they becoming worse?

Things are far from being better and i wonder when and if they will ever be.
Thank God tomorrow i will go with my mom to the cardiologist in the morning,and to the ophthalmologist in the afternoon.
I just hope that they will be able to do something for a change.

I hope everything is ok.... NOW. Give us the news. Strength to you and your mother! :angel: More prayer.... :pray:

Back