Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary- DVD / Blu Ray [available on iTunes Nov 19]

Re: Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary- Released July 2013 - Full 2 hours DVD / Blu Ray

As a collector this is hard to cancel this... But I did. Still they are saying "wait". What a stupid company.. I'll download from internet and will never give money to SONY after this time. If they sell in my country I'll buy, if not I'll not... Millions MJ fans live on earth, not just in USA....

I hope John Branca or Estate reading this... I did try to buy but they couldn't sell.

If you go on with them, we'll have a problem Houston...

As a collector this is hard to cancel this... But I did. Still they are saying "wait". What a stupid company.. I'll download from internet and will never give money to SONY after this time. If they sell in my country I'll buy, if not I'll not... Millions MJ fans live on earth, not just in USA....

I hope John Branca or Estate reading this... I did try to buy but they couldn't sell.

If you go on with them, we'll have a problem Houston...

Well I'm sorry to hear this. I was about to order my BD copy also. But now I start to hesitate.

By the way, is the full bluray even available for download online? (ISO file I mean)? Couldn't find it. Only the ABC IS AVAILABLE

Re: Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary- Released July 2013 - Full 2 hours DVD / Blu Ray

No I didn't search anything yet. I'll wait for amazon 1-2 weeks. They are really really good with online shopping. I'll not buy anything from online Sony shops anymore... I got my money back. But I'm still angry.

BAD 25 Documentary (DVD)
Premium Product1
Cancellation Requested
BAD 25 Documentary (Blu-ray)Premium Product1Cancellation Requested

No it did not cancel, you couldn't sell .diots...

No I didn't search anything yet. I'll wait for amazon 1-2 weeks. They are really really good with online shopping. I'll not buy anything from online Sony shops anymore... I got my money back. But I'm still angry.

BAD 25 Documentary (DVD)
Premium Product1Cancellation Requested
BAD 25 Documentary (Blu-ray)Premium Product1Cancellation Requested

No it did not cancel, you couldn't sell .diots...

Can you buy it on Amazon? Last time I checked it wasn't on Amazon.

Can you buy it on Amazon? Last time I checked it wasn't on Amazon.

I'm afraid you can't buy it on Amazon at this point in time, although from what I noticed on ebay, if i'm not mistaken, seems like there might be a copy or two there, but again, not 100% sure

Last edited:
BAD25 Documentary Available Now
Get behind the scenes with Michael Jackson with the Bad 25 film—the Spike Lee documentary that celebrates the 25th anniversary of the culturally influential Bad album and tour.
This full 2-hour version is loaded with an inside look of recording sessions, film shoots, and sold-out stadiums, and is packed with never-before-seen footage and interviews with cultural icons ranging from Martin Scorsese to Kanye West.
Available on DVD and Blu-ray exclusively on MichaelJackson.com, this Bad documentary is a must-have for Michael Jackson fans.
More Info >>

<tbody>
</tbody>
footerdivider.jpg

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Sent to my email :)

For the people who are having problems getting their copies through the mail I feel bad, but I've never had a problem with ordering and having stuff shipped to me from MJ's website. However, in the case of the BAD 25 documentary, I was able to get the DVD on June 29 in the MJ One shop at Mandalay Bay. Wouldn't be without it. A great documentary.

Does anyone know if Spike is celebrating MJ's birthday this year with the party in the park?

Sorry to hear that some peeps had problems ordering it and peeps who don't like the docu.
I had no problems at all with Myplaydirect. Neverhad one and I def. like the docu.
A brilliant piece of tribute.

Does anyone know if Spike is celebrating MJ's birthday this year with the party in the park?

Pretty sure it was announced that this wasn't happening.

next year is this year because he cancelled it last year. That tweet was old. He hasn't mentioned anything for 2013

My brother just delivered the DVD & Blu-Ray to me just now and I gave him the money for my dad. FINALLY! I'm gonna watch it tonight.

What languages ??contain on DVD ?

sound: eng
no subs at all

Today I decided to order on MJ.com and chose the Bluray version.

When I placed the order it said "backordered"!!!

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!!

Today I decided to order on MJ.com and chose the Bluray version.

When I placed the order it said "backordered"!!!

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!!

It means they "sold out" and have ordered more - they will inform you when it comes in.

It means they "sold out" and have ordered more - they will inform you when it comes in.

They can't say how long it will take:

"Hello Wishal,

I do apologize for this inconvenience, demand for the product is more than what we anticipated.

If you do not wish to wait any longer I can go ahead and cancel the order and issue a full refund to your account.

Sincerely,
Jose
MyPlay Direct"

They may be able to give an estimate if you ask. But maybe they haven't even been told how long. Who knows ? I would wait. If you cancel, you may be put further down the waiting list. Well at least we know it sold well. beyond their expectation. I'm also waiting for a backorder from another store for an outfit I ordered. - It sucks to wait. but it happens when items are popular and sell out.

So maybe it's a good thing.

The wait is killing me though. :(

*Cough* BBC version *Cough*

I just saw this docu a couple of days ago. Enjoyed it. A few cringe worthy moments, but overall it was... nice. Should've included more footage of MJ, etc. but we got what we got.

I've wanted to download the BBC version but I haven't been able to find any torrents for it! I've only found the one-hour edit that aired in November.

I got in exactly same situation, it took approximately three weeks before the package was sent. I actually wrote to them, never got a reply, waited patiently and got it.

I wish this was sold in the stores.

I got in exactly same situation, it took approximately three weeks before the package was sent. I actually wrote to them, never got a reply, waited patiently and got it.

Without any word?

Without any word?

Exactly. I actually made two orders, the first one was for DVD and Blu ray combined. I tracked my order online, the DVD was listed as "ready to ship" and the Blue ray as ""backordered". After two weeks, I wrote them and also made a second order for DVD only to give it as a gift. This time, the DVD was listed as "backordered". In two-three days after the second order, the status for both orders online was simply changed to "shipped".
I guess patience is a virtue. The store simply runs out of stock from time to time.

Exactly. I actually made two orders, the first one was for DVD and Blu ray combined. I tracked my order online, the DVD was listed as "ready to ship" and the Blue ray as ""backordered". After two weeks, I wrote them and also made a second order for DVD only to give it as a gift. This time, the DVD was listed as "backordered". In two-three days after the second order, the status for both orders online was simply changed to "shipped".
I guess patience is a virtue. The store simply runs out of stock from time to time.

Well, I did ask for a compensation but they won't give any. This is the reply that I got:

"Hello Wishal,

Unfortunately we can't compensate for wait times. It can happen that during high demand the inventory records in an online store aren't updated as quickly as customer place orders. In that case we may for a short time show item as in- stock even though it's already back ordered or sold out.

If at any time you decide you'd rather not wait any longer, we'll certainly cancel the order and issue a full refund. If you ordered by credit card a refund won't be necessary since we only charge credit cards when we ship.

Again we really sorry.

Sincerely,
Joellsonn
MyPlay Direct"

"more than what we expected" MAYBE NEXT TIME PUT iT iN SHOPS?!?!?!?

"more than what we expected" MAYBE NEXT TIME PUT iT iN SHOPS?!?!?!?

Why? To lose money?
They underestimated the demand in online store. As a result, I waited for three weeks. No big deal, IMO. On the other hand, if they decide to go with the shops, they probably overestimate the demand. The documentaries normally do not do well in sales.
This documentary is for fans.

Back