Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary- DVD / Blu Ray [available on iTunes Nov 19]

Re: Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary- Released July 2013 - Full 2 hours DVD / Blu Ray

I know I can buy this documentary, the only problem I'm from Latin America and comes with subtitles, is the only thing wrong, I'll have to keep waiting to come out sometime subtitled to understand everything, because I saw a 1 hour ABC documentary channel I think it is interesting and everything that comes, unpublished images from the videos and exclusive interviews with people who worked with MJ :)

Re: Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary- Released July 2013 - Full 2 hours DVD / Blu Ray

Strange. You can rent in either SD or HD, but you can only buy it in SD.

I really can't wait for it to come on iTunes.

Yeah, I saw that too. A few days earlier, it was only SD for some reason.

In any case, I don't think I like the limitations you have with Amazons video thing.

Dunno why iTunes doesn't have it yet.

Has this been released to the mass market yet?

finally decided to buy the blu-ray, just cos' i wanted to see the Another Part Of Me Re-Edit in full HD with 5.1 audio. still holding out for 'the making of BAD' to be released in the future, that was confirmed to be filmed. but, this'll do for now.

My friend also canceled his order. They didn't send it... I did download DVD from torrent...

My friend also canceled his order. They didn't send it... I did download DVD from torrent...

I recommend deleting the last part of your post. IF you did do that, you don't want to admit it on a public forum.

I recommend deleting the last part of your post. IF you did do that, you don't want to admit it on a public forum.

Many people have said things like that so I don't think it is much of a problem. We are not using our real names. Even if he did I don't think police would come to knock his door. :)

who's bought the blu ray here you guys? how's the visual quality of APOM? does it match the quality of MITM? just wondering, it's arriving in the next week. thanks :wild:

I wish I could buy, but couldn't. I did pay money, they didn't send my product. :) There is no problem.

I wish I could buy, but couldn't. I did pay money, they didn't send my product. :) There is no problem.
There's a backlog at the moment with the blu ray. Apparently they'll get more sometime in November.
I'm waiting on the Blu Ray and the I Just Can't Stop Loving you vinyl.

There's a backlog at the moment with the blu ray. Apparently they'll get more sometime in November.
I'm waiting on the Blu Ray and the I Just Can't Stop Loving you vinyl.

it said ''in stock'' when i ordered mine last week so i'm gonna be seriously annoyed if it don't come.

Looks like it's changed to unavailable. :(
PUrakuA.jpg

I don't understand why it couldn't be in the stores.

I still don't understand why the dude who designed the artwork for the case used screencaps with info-text on it (not to mention the pic with Nelson Mandella, though that's not as bad as using caps with text on it).
Very unprofessional looking :D

(not referring to the really cool cover of the DVD with the bad cover filled with pics, but the reverse side).

They just posted on Facebook it'll be coming out on iTunes... told ya :D

"‘That's what this documentary is about – it's gonna have people return to focusing on the music, his art, which I feel is his legacy' – Spike Lee
Bad25 directed by Spike Lee will be available for download on iTunes on November 19!"
[Source]

bout time

Also Posted on Michael Jackson FB
Bad25 directed by Spike Lee will be available for download on iTunes on November 19th

https://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Post by Michael Jackson.

weLoveMJImmortal ?@mjThisisitlove 8h

Michael Jackson's Bad25 doc directed by @SpikeLee will be available 4 download on iTunes on Nov19 via @TheBestofMJJ https://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson
Retweetet von Spike Lee

I will get it on iTunes. I am still hoping to get it on dvd or bluray someday too.

I can't access the play direct site sometimes. Can someone please tell me if the DVD and Bluray are out of stock? Was planning on buying them via a buying agent as they don't ship to my country :(

I can't access the play direct site sometimes. Can someone please tell me if the DVD and Bluray are out of stock? Was planning on buying them via a buying agent as they don't ship to my country :(

I just checked on www.michaeljackson.com and the product page for Bad 25 says they're both in stock. Alternatively, you could just wait 9 days until it arrives onto iTunes (if iTunes Movies in available in your country) ? Hell, you'd probably get it sooner, MyPlay Direct has horrible shipping outside of America...

I ordered the DVD back at the beginning of Sept. from MyPlay received nothing so far. Keep telling it is back ordered but no other reason. I don't want it from ITunes I want the DVD damnit!!! Keep on until I get it but will not order anything else from this site.

Back