Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary- DVD / Blu Ray [available on iTunes Nov 19]

Re: The Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary /DVD/ TV / Theater Release [Discussion]

The quality is very very good as the one that was broadcasted. :)

I tried playing the WMV file on my Mac but I guess I wasn't able to. If someone were able to convert that to an AVI file that would be wonderful..

Do you have flip4mac and/or VLC player?
That's what you need to play WMV's on macs.

Do you have flip4mac and/or VLC player?
That's what you need to play WMV's on macs.

Yea i tried both, but apparently it's because of the fact that the file is DRM protected...ugh.

I am going to wait till February to see what I missed seeing. It gives me a feeling to look forward to something and be surprised. Not many chances to feel like that anymore now that Michael is gone.

Yes it's not available on many torrent sites due to the fact that most torrent sites require you to create an account before you can upload, which just sucks. But there are at least 2 sites that have it. Hint: Torrentz EU, Monova and Seedpeer.

It's full highest resolution (832x468 pixels) available, ripped from iPlayer directly (not re-encoded as stated here before). It has no DRM, and it's real, 1410MB.

ripped from iplayer directly and 832X468 pixel !!! Woww very good !!!

Thanks !!!

i'm searching now this site's !!!

Torrentz EU, Monova and Seedpeer !!!

Guys please help !!!

:(.....

I am going to wait till February to see what I missed seeing. It gives me a feeling to look forward to something and be surprised. Not many chances to feel like that anymore now that Michael is gone.

I feel the same way. Managed to download the edited ABC version and I will be content with that till Feb'13. At the moment I can't foresee any releases in 2013 to look forward to :(

I tried playing the WMV file on my Mac but I guess I wasn't able to. If someone were able to convert that to an AVI file that would be wonderful..

use google and search wmv delete drm.
but you have to know that you will encode the file.

OMG bad25 was on again today here in australia! it was freakin awesome :wild:

this is the third time it has been shown here but once again it was the short version

BBC only aired it the once, any more times it will be on?

Edit.

Last edited:
I have recorded the full BBC documentary, would be very happy to upload it, but my decoder is encrypted. I can't even transfer the file to my Computer. :(

Thank you Whizzle but that isnt not allowed heer or any othe MJ sites that I know of
There are suppose to be torrents _ but we cant allow those links either.

I have recorded the full BBC documentary, would be very happy to upload it, but my decoder is encrypted. I can't even transfer the file to my Computer. :(
It's online already ;) You just have to search for it :)

BBC only aired it the once, any more times it will be on?
It is still available on BBC iplayer for those in Uk _ http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01p7n3h/Michael_Jackson_BAD_25/
Im sure it will be aired on TV after the documentery is released on DVDjust like TII is always aired on many channels.

It's online already ;) You just have to search for it :)
Statements like that do not help. You seem to know so what is the "search term" to bring us directly to the doc.
what is the name of the site where it is available by doing a google search. Thank you - no links please

So what did people think was more exciting / enjoyable to watch the doc or the Wembley DVD?

I consider both watchable, I can't choose between the Wembley DVD and the Documentary.

Statements like that do not help. You seem to know so what is the "search term" to bring us directly to the doc.
what is the name of the site where it is available by doing a google search. Thank you - no links please

I'm guessing she isn't saying a search term anything because you'll edit the post?

No I wouldnt :) Im not saying the powers that be wouldn't depending.

Yes please, if someone knows what search term to use or website, that would be really helpful, without necessarily posting any links. Please :)!! Thank you..

I've got it from a torrent site as well.. Full bbc version and its incredible!

It is still available on BBC iplayer for those in Uk _ http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01p7n3h/Michael_Jackson_BAD_25/
Im sure it will be aired on TV after the documentery is released on DVDjust like TII is always aired on many channels.

I found it from Seedpeer.me. Watching it right now. Amazing documentary!

Ìm a little surprized that no none has added the BBC sound to the german full version?
Wasnt the german one aired in HD?

Yes please, if someone knows what search term to use or website, that would be really helpful, without necessarily posting any links. Please :)!! Thank you..
Search for "Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson BAD 25 bbc2 full 01-dec-2012" (include the ") on Google and you'll find some sites like seedpeer, torrentz etc ;) Those are the PROPER links!

RIP_2009;3748546 said:
Ìm a little surprized that no none has added the BBC sound to the german full version?
Wasnt the german one aired in HD?
Which German version? I didn't know about that one? Which channel, date etc? Adding the sound should be fairly easy once I have the German video ;)

Last edited:

Which German version? I didn't know about that one? Which channel, date etc? Adding the sound should be fairly easy once I have the German video ;)

German channel VOX showed it in HD on October 20........a 720p version is on various usernet groups (6-7 GB)....and Im sure torrent.

German channel VOX showed it in HD on October 20........a 720p version is on various usernet groups (6-7 GB)....and Im sure torrent.
OK, I found some torrents :) Not very quick, but well, will try to download them :)

They have plans to send the documentary during christmas holiday in Sweden, but I don´t know which version.

Back