Status hearings discussion thread / all threads merged

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
Re: Status hearings discussion thread / next hearing April 29th -

I also wanted to inform you that they discussed the footage of This Is It being subpoenad from Sony and was told they would not have before trial began and couldn't get to them until if I recall coorectly around the 4th. Chernoff or Flanagan asked Judge Pastor to make the prosecution wait before calling Kenny Ortega to testify until after they'd had time to review the raw footage once Sony had turned it over to them. Judge Pastor said if the subpoena was issued for a certain date for the material to be delivered then he would not address that issue until then and that Sony would need to comply with the subpoena. He declined the defenses request to make the prosecution wait for Otrtega's testimony after Walgren informed the court they would have to juggle a lot of things around to accomodate the defenses request adding that Ortega would be out of town at some point and it would be difficult to move their witnesses around.

Wow. Another example of 'TMZ got it wrong'. TMZ article made an impression (not directly said, but made an impression) that the defense already got the footage, saw it and wanted to add it as evidence of Michael's "weakness". Turns out that the defense had not yet got the footage from Sony, just requested it.

Murray is prick, I wish someone would give him his dose of propofol so the bastard could finally go where he belongs to - hell.

Thank you Sharon for the updates.

Mr. Chernoff of the defense stated they receieved 80 pages from the prosecution containing 4 new scientific theories which were past the expertise of the experts they had secured for their witness list.

so prosecution has better experts, good :)

He said there were no new theories

At judge Pastor's inquiry Walgren replied that they were planning on calling the new witnesses during case in chief. He said their testimony is responsive of the defenses theories but broader going further to say it to be expansive and detailed scientific analysis.

True and I really cannot understand why the defense keeps calling this a new theory. They were the ones at the prelim that went on and on about drinking propofol so the prosecution got ready for that claim. How could they see this as a new theory?

He went further to state no expert other than Schaefer has ever said propofol cannot go through ingestion and the mentioning of some being shoved up piglet rears that didn't go to sleep.,

piglet rears? is that the same thing that gatorgirl mentioned - giving piglets propofol from rectal route? so I'm assuming that piglet demonstration wouldn't work for Murray's defense

Walgren said the prosecution had warned them. He said it was literally impossible for Michael Jackson to orally consume propofol. He said the new witness testimony is not new theories, that it is a cornerstone of their case and science and how it would have taken place.

so simply Murray's team has been caught in their own lies.

Judge Pastor said he would not exclude and that he did not find the prosecutions actions as willful. He said it involves significant analysis, that the issues raised in extensive prelim they continued to express concern over in case and the people advised based on what the defense would be filing they would respond. He said he did not see how the people acted in bad faith or sand bagged.

exactly. I seriously cannot understand how Murray's team expected to come up with drinking theory and not receive a response from prosecution.

I also wanted to inform you that they discussed the footage of This Is It being subpoenad from Sony and was told they would not have before trial began and couldn't get to them until if I recall coorectly around the 4th.

so the defense is once again fishing with the TII footage. they don't even know what's in them.

this means getting caught in your own lies..the defense said michael ingested the drug and now they are unprepared...they can have 10 years and the will still not be prepared because Murray is guilty!
agree. no matter how one spin this murray is still guilty

Dont get the pig logic as that supports the pros and not the defence case.i guess tmz mixed things up as normal

I don't think they are really serious with all of this. I think it is just their attempt to manipulate things. How many theories of what happened have they put forth?
And now they say they aren't ready because the prosecution has new and better experts? IF they believe this, they are showing themselves to be very slipshod in their thinking and work. Where are their experts to support their 'truth'? All of this is guessing by them and a way to force a delay in the trial. Sneaky.

And considering there is no current research, at least that I could find, addressing the oral admin. of propofol in humans (much less pigs), what are they trying to do? A research study? The manufacturer clearly states that
DIPRIVAN Injectable Emulsion is not recommended for use in nursing mothers because DIPRIVAN Injectable Emulsion has been reported to be excreted in human milk and the effects of oral absorption of small amounts of propofol are not known.

Looking at this logically, why would Michael drink something bad tasting when the effect of drinking it was unknown? And if he woke up and his doctor was not in attendance, why wouldn't he call for him?
Oh this whole defense thing is just a joke. :evil:

Re: new delay???

he can delay the trial all he want. the fact is he LEFT the room when he shouldn't
exactly and THAT is what this whole case boils down to...he left a patient unattended...showed no regards for human life....all of this other bullshit the defense is throwing out there is only muddying up the waters...they are sickening with their defense stragedies...they need to give it a rest and just get this trial undway..I hope judge Pastore says no to the delay date and makes them carry on with the may 9th date...at this rate the defense will keep asking for delays for the next 10 years...they will try any tactic to keep Murray out of jail for as long as they can.

I just had another thought to..seeing as Murray has told so many lies..who is to say that his story about him.."leaving the room" is true??? He could of been on the phone with one of his hoe girlfriends when he gave Michael that killer dose of stuff...I am done believing anything that comes out of Murray's mouth about ANYTHNG that has to do with Michael's death..and to me that includes that he left the room to releave himself...HOW do we REALLY know he left the room..we..dont..just because he says so?..Well Murray has said..ALOT of things about how Michael died and all of them can be proven false. I just wanted to throw this out there.

Tbh i dont think he did leave the room.remember he never told the police about the phone calls.so he needed a reason as to why he didnt notice mj.and leaving the room is that reason.when infact his real reason was he was to busy talking to notice.not that he could tell the police that.hes already given two reasons for leaving the room. One being the toliet and the other to make a phone call.which we know is rubbish cause he was on the phone for 45 mins non stop until midday on various calls.so hes admitting he spent 45 mins outside the room? Just like arvizos he has to tell a lie to cover a lie and hes forgetting what the previous lie was.ontop of his claim of giving the tiny amount of dip at 10.40.sitting with mj for 10mins leaving the room etc

yes I agree Elusive...lies on top of lies...at this point in time...Michael is still gone..and NOTHNG anyone says can bring him back,,Murray will continue his lies..the defense lawyers will continue with their ridiculous excuses...what matters now..is that the pros is ready for anything that they try and throw out there. The part of this that DOES bother me...is the fact that they WILL try and make Michael look like something that he wasn't...they will say mean and disgusting things about him..the trial will be televised..so the world will hear what is said...so again..as we have said they will make Michael the one that is on trial and not Murray.

elusive moonwalker;3367071 said:
Tbh i dont think he did leave the room.remember he never told the police about the phone calls.so he needed a reason as to why he didnt notice mj.and leaving the room is that reason.when infact his real reason was he was to busy talking to notice.not that he could tell the police that.hes already given two reasons for leaving the room. One being the toliet and the other to make a phone call.which we know is rubbish mj for 10mins leaving the room etc

That's true. He also said he "always" looked at the chest, whether it was moving up and down... so he wasn´t even using the pulse oximeter...!!!
-----------

Sharon B. Sidney;3366520 said:
Chernoff said Walgren had 9 months and didn't hire pre iminent expert, not during the preliminary, not after, that they had all the time in the world and didn't do it.

Judge Pastor said (…) he did not find the prosecutions actions as willful. He said it involves significant analysis…

Not true (Chernoff). Flanagan received the toxicology findings on 16 Feb 2010 as Walgren states it here saying Flanagan signed an acknowledging receipt: http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/bqv1cg2j1cstv2vypoo2pkul/1440705562.pdf
Flanagan never said what the aim of the requested test for amounts was until in the preliminary it became obvious that they were aiming at the drinking theory and that they would need that test done to see if it maches with the stomach content in the same proportion, both propofol and lidocaine.

So, Judge Pastor is right. Moreover, in People’s Motion regarding evidentiary issues (15/4/11), they request the Court may take Judicial notice of the fact that the defense had an opportunity to independently do such tests (but refused). “Should it become relevant, the People will ask this Court to take judicial notice of the above rulings regarding the requested testing, so as not to mislead the jury concerning the deffense’s opportunity to test the medical evidence prior to trial”.
http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/bqv1cg2j1cstv2vypoo2pkul/1448394711.pdf

---------

Last edited:

Now this is just stupid. People don't die from being a mental wreck. And to say he was ill is even more stupid because his doctor was on the phone saying he was fine while he should have been watching him. And to say he was dying already well you better come up with a cause of death that has nothing to do with propofol.
i agree he is digging his own grave. i got to be honest here. as i angry as i am Michaels trial thought me a lesson. it thought me that evidence can be made up and witnesses can lie. so i said ok Murray might not be guilty. but the more we hear the more evident it becomes. this defense team make NO sense, murrays actions make no sense and his stories changes every day and each time they are more bizarre.

I just had another thought to..seeing as Murray has told so many lies..who is to say that his story about him.."leaving the room" is true??? He could of been on the phone with one of his hoe girlfriends when he gave Michael that killer dose of stuff...I am done believing anything that comes out of Murray's mouth about ANYTHNG that has to do with Michael's death..and to me that includes that he left the room to releave himself...HOW do we REALLY know he left the room..we..dont..just because he says so?..Well Murray has said..ALOT of things about how Michael died and all of them can be proven false. I just wanted to throw this out there.

Tbh i dont think he did leave the room.remember he never told the police about the phone calls.so he needed a reason as to why he didnt notice mj.and leaving the room is that reason.when infact his real reason was he was to busy talking to notice.not that he could tell the police that.hes already given two reasons for leaving the room. One being the toliet and the other to make a phone call.which we know is rubbish cause he was on the phone for 45 mins non stop until midday on various calls.so hes admitting he spent 45 mins outside the room? Just like arvizos he has to tell a lie to cover a lie and hes forgetting what the previous lie was.ontop of his claim of giving the tiny amount of dip at 10.40.sitting with mj for 10mins leaving the room etc
the thought of this happening makes me cry.

Conrad Murray is a liar and a murderer. May he rot in Hell.

Murray gave MJ a hospital anesthetic used for surgery for insomnia.. He should be in jail just for that. In addition he left a man in an anesthetic coma alone for God knows how long and he still has a medical license. I am appalled that this fool still has a license anywhere.

Agree with you StacyJ
I feel so angry and so sad.
I miss you Michael, so much.

I don't think it's limited to hospitals. In US propofol is used at clinics for dental surgery and colonoscopy. (by an anesthesiologist of course)

I don't think it's limited to hospitals. In US propofol is used at clinics for dental surgery and colonoscopy. (by an anesthesiologist of course)

Well, that's not actually true. There is a controversy between CRNAs, Anesthesiologists and Endoscopists as to who should give propofol during a colonoscopy. Some gastroenterologists seem to favor training non anesthesia trained nurses to give the propofol during the procedure. Some doctors doing the procedure administer it themselves (after they have had special training). In fact, I discovered that anesthesiolgists participate in only 25% of colonoscopies, it is estimated. It seems to be a matter of availablity and cost. Oral surgeons however,have formal general anesthesia training and experience in order to give propofol (but endoscopists do not).
So as you can see, who can actually give propofol is not so cut and dried.
Me, if I were having a colonoscopy, I would want an anesthesiologist or CRNA doing the propofol. And the heck with the cost!

Well, that's not actually true. There is a controversy between CRNAs, Anesthesiologists and Endoscopists as to who should give propofol during a colonoscopy. Some gastroenterologists seem to favor training non anesthesia trained nurses to give the propofol during the procedure. Some doctors doing the procedure administer it themselves (after they have had special training). In fact, I discovered that anesthesiolgists participate in only 25% of colonoscopies, it is estimated. It seems to be a matter of availablity and cost. Oral surgeons however,have formal general anesthesia training and experience in order to give propofol (but endoscopists do not).
So as you can see, who can actually give propofol is not so cut and dried.
Me, if I were having a colonoscopy, I would want an anesthesiologist or CRNA doing the propofol. And the heck with the cost!

what you say is true..when I had a colonoscopy...and I have had many...(they were trying to find out where the bleeding in my belly was coming from) propofol was adminostered by a CRNA. She was higly trained and knew exactly what she was doing.

the premortem abraisons plus the voice his girlfriend heard enough evidence to suggest Murray was there when everything took place and he indeed observed everything. "I left for two minutes" and then " I left to make phone calls" was a story made up by Murray to give window to claim later that MJ did it himself while Murray was absent , they can't blame it on MJ if they admit he was there in that room , it was very obvious from the very beginning especially when you take into account the presence of a 10cc syringe , the high concentration of propofol (rapid death) and the premortem marks

the premortem abraisons plus the voice his girlfriend heard enough evidence to suggest Murray was there when everything took place and he indeed observed everything. "I left for two minutes" and then " I left to make phone calls" was a story made up by Murray to give window to claim later that MJ did it himself while Murray was absent , they can't blame it on MJ if they admit he was there in that room , it was very obvious from the very beginning especially when you take into account the presence of a 10cc syringe , the high concentration of propofol (rapid death) and the premortem marks
exactly!!...They are trying to use that as a alibi....I hope the pros has already picked up on that and is ready to counteract it with evidence that Murray WAS in the room when Michael passed. THAT is relevant to this case imo...if the pros can prove Murray was in the room then they can prove that Michael didn't give it to himself. I dont know if they have that kind of evidence...I think we would of heard about it by now. Although they do already have witnesses that are ready to testify that Michael DID NOT give it to himself...if the pros could prove Murray was in that room when Michael died THAT would shut this case out quickly,

Re: Status hearings discussion thread / next hearing May 2nd

Someone should ask Murray if he would take propofol as a sleep aid for himself? they should also ask him if he would mind if a doctor gave him anesthesia as a sleep and then didn't constantly monitor him?

Thank you Sharon for the updates.

so prosecution has better experts, good :)

Regarding the "better experts" I'm not 100% certain but I think one of the prosecution witnesses is a supervisor or other superior to the defenses pertaining to something the defense had said. What a jam.

You're all very welcome!!!

The pre-mortem marks on Michael's body is something that I've been waiting for them to say something about. I have always wondered why that was never really brought up in court. Did the coroner state a belief that the marks show that Michael's body had been moved soon after he died? I can't remember.

They said the marks happened just before or at the time of death.so he went while on the bed

totally agree re the claims of needing an alibi so he could claim mj or someone else did it.i doubt u can prove totally he was in the room.its just about putting everything together like the coughing and his lies and the coincedence of him claiming he left the room.unless u have a witness it can never be proved 100%.

Last edited:

well :scratch:it's not the right place....sorry
I told you so, Talboid!! :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:

why are u even posting this rubbish here

why bring up old news? . they are bringing up OLD news that even in 03 the judge found irrelevant. the cocain was found on a pair of pants during the raid of neverland. it was among dirty laundry of other people but was determine to belong to MJ due to blod stain. the defense pointed out that NO trace of coc was found in the blod but only on the pants. even If there was some truth in this crap story, IT'S STILL IRRELEVANT. all the drugs in his system was given to him by MURRAY!

And so it begins. Can't believe i'm reading this fucking tabloid tripe. How fucking dare they bring up that irrelevant crap! Oh jesus the next few months are going to be tough.

Back