Stop bashing jermaine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those who think that Jermaine’s religion plays a part in most MJ fans opinion of him, I think you have missed the mark by a wide margin.

My estimate of MJ’s fan base is that for the most part they/we are a VERY diverse group; a group that doesn’t hold race, skin color, religious beliefs/creed, nationality, sexuality or any other superficial trait against anyone.

I believe most of us form our opinions based on what we see, hear and our gut instincts. Can we be wrong, certainly but don’t try pulling the “religion card” to “prove” we have some ulterior motives for our opinions!

No one will ever “know” Jermaine’s true intentions, just like no one will ever “know” anything about anyone else, unless it is physically impossible, and it is certainly a possibility that Jermaine has motives with which some of us don’t agree.

i acgree with what Bumper Snippet wrote tbh
I actaully like Jermine Jackson, i have nothing agaist the man
Partly because i dont know much about him, but what iv seen of him he seems a alright chap.
he and janet have both done that family proud since michaels passing.
he was Michael big brother, if anything Michael proberly looked up to him at one point in
his life,
i personally have sat here and read people dissing Jermiane i honsley thought he had said somthing or done something wrong when actually he hasnt :/ well nothing am aware of.

ok brothers and sisters argue threw ought life me and my sister do alll the time
doesnt give someone a reason to hate one of us, for are actions
its was their bussines their family issues

but everyone is intitled to an opipion
and intitled to a have opinion about jermine

mine is i like the man
:)

i guess some fans don't like Jermaine is not about his religion,but they think Jermaine use Mike's death to make his own fame and money.

You can love someone but hate their actions/behavior, especially a close family member.

It always amazes me how when all arguments are gone people say "it's because of their religion!" or "it's because of their race!" I couldn't care less if he's christian or muslim or buddist or jewish or doesn't believe in god at all. I don't care if he's black or white. All I care about is what he does and says and how it affects Michael. And the way I see it Jermaine's recent behaviour is not appropriate. He is everywhere. It's like he is enjoying himself because finally he is in the limelight. And I hate seeing him using Michael's name like that. He should stop. That's my opinion.

Exactly my opinion too.

my opioion of likeing J Jackson
is because i havent paid attention to his behavior
lately, i dont take his actions seriously.

actually MEHDI she knows him....so some people in this thread (*not gonna say who*) have commented based ON PERSONAL OBSERVATION AND KNOWLEDGE.

now there's nothing wrong to bag on pro-styl and a sharpie...hell, i made fun of mj's baby hair gone wild...the box top fade s curl activator is fun

however, it's conduct that people see in the PUBLIC that they're making comments and opinions about. don't like it? send him a message and tell him to fall the hell back.

and don't compare thekids going on stage w/ their FATHER to a vienna tribute. maybe this was where they would make their debut. not to perform but look, here's my children.

i don't think mj could ever envison that the world would meet his babies at his funeral.:doh:

THANK YOU !!!! I Have been waiting for one of you folks WHO DO personally know Jermaine to come on this forum and close the mouth's of all who defend Jermaine.....I am tired of typing the same things over and over and getting nowhere. So to the starter of this thread and all of those who continue to defend him...please take notice of this posters comments....:yes: ....These people are not just stating their opinions .....they are stating facts.

To those who think that Jermaine’s religion plays a part in most MJ fans opinion of him, I think you have missed the mark by a wide margin.

My estimate of MJ’s fan base is that for the most part they/we are a VERY diverse group; a group that doesn’t hold race, skin color, religious beliefs/creed, nationality, sexuality or any other superficial trait against anyone.

I believe most of us form our opinions based on what we see, hear and our gut instincts. Can we be wrong, certainly but don’t try pulling the “religion card” to “prove” we have some ulterior motives for our opinions!

No one will ever “know” Jermaine’s true intentions, just like no one will ever “know” anything about anyone else, unless it is physically impossible, and it is certainly a possibility that Jermaine has motives with which some of us don’t agree.

I agree..:yes:...Jermaine's religion has absolutely no bearing on people's views as to why he is not very well liked right now.

THANK YOU !!!! I Have been waiting for one of you folks WHO DO personally know Jermaine to come on this forum and close the mouth's of all who defend Jermaine.....I am tired of typing the same things over and over and getting nowhere. So to the starter of this thread and all of those who continue to defend him...please take notice of this posters comments....:yes: ....These people are not just stating their opinions .....they are stating facts.
And that automatically means everyone has to dislike him? Or even bash him? Just asking because that's how I understand your post.

And that automatically means everyone has to dislike him? Or even bash him? Just asking because that's how I understand your post.

No that doesn't mean that folks need to dislike him it just means that they need to open their eyes and see Jermaine for what it is Jermaine is doing at this point in time. I will just say that it is hard for him to hide what it is he is doing from people who do know him....People can sit on a message board all they want and defend him...however....for those as I stated who actually know him....they are telling all...first hand that Jermaine is messing up big time right now...So be wise...and listen to those folks who DO know...that is what my post ment.

I have never met Jermaine so I have no problems with him because it's hard to come to a conclusion about anyone without actually spending significant time with them in meaningful conversation. I put no stock in the crafted and edited sound bites that the tabloid media use to belittle and discredit him and other members of the family.

When he speaks of Michael it is obvious he is mourning his loss deeply. I continue to pray for him and the entire Jackson family.

I personally just do not like Jermaine and it has nothing to do with what he's said/done in the past. He's just VERY insincere to me, I get a weird yucky feeling everytime he talks.

I'm sorry...it's just the way is it. You can't possibly love everyone.

I don't care whether someone likes him or dislikes him. You can't force anyone. What bothers me though is the way some people here express their opinion. It's very often rude and hurtful. I've actually seen only a very few posts with an objective and respectful tone.

I'm not going to change my opinion about him unless I've spoken to him on a personal level and experienced myself what Jermaine really is like. Until then I keep defending and supporting him. I don't see him as a bad person, even if he made some questionable things in the past. People do mistakes but people also learn from them. Don't always focus on the negative but try to see his good points, too.

I'll reserve explanations... I'll just share that having the same blood and been family doesn't guarantee love.

Any trouble they may have had, indeed is family matters only... Still, I would keep me and my children away from Joe and Jermaine's influence,period.

l hate sending pm message l am not afraid of nothing all l want to say l am saying in public Soso Deaf.
All this hate because Jermaine is Muslim ,so what's about Islam? l am one and l love the king of pop to death what's wrong of that.
Don't tell me l am wrong because l know it's not ,so why we don't say bad things about others ,Marlon ,Jacky ect.

fs214.jpg
it has nothing to do w/ him being muslim. no one cares about that. they're not upset that he's praying five times a day.

they're mad that it LOOKS LIKE he's exploiting his brother's death.

now im not saying ur wrong in ur opinion. but i am saying that kts knows jermaine as do a few other people in this thread who feel the way they do also know him. so their comments are BASED ON ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE

everyone else is straight opinon. understand? im not trying to be mean but when someone who saw things and heard things comments, and then they are called haters...like seriously? is it their fault that they don't have a link for what they saw and heard?

there's no youtube link to a personal experience. so don't be upset. this is a discussion.

some are relying on what they see. others are trying to be objective while others are relying on PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

ok.....:angel:

ok this thread is closed until someone like sr. staff can make sense of it.

im muslim, take a look at my avvy....mehdi, recognize the flag, khouya? this has nothign to do w/his religion.

this has nothing to do w/ us hating on his hair. (cdfu)

this has every thing to do w/ what people SEE and what they wanna believe.

i want to be objective. i love jermaine but actions speak louder than words. i want everyone to understand that this board is not advocating bashing of mj's family. but we're trying to figure out what people are saying and doing.

love u all. carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back