Stop bashing jermaine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benji, it is not Jermaine who canceled! Jermaine was one who deployed energy to make a tribute! People let him down, and now he must burn in hell because of that? The tickets are being refunded. How about Michael's "This is it" first three dates that were postponed causing thousands of dollars of loss to those who booked flights, tickets an hotels! Do you really think Jermaine wanted to cancel? If that is the cse then you are indirectly saying that Michael too wanted to postpone the first three days of the This is it show!

I think you are being a little melodramatic here. People are disappointed that the tribute was canceled as it was a way to connect with MJ after his unfortunate passing over. So to start selling tickets when very little was actually organised is wrong.

The difference with the This Is It concerts is that MJ was always going to perform, and the concerts were postponed (not canceled).

So I am not indirectly saying anything, just expressing disappointment that the tribute was canceled and that I don't particularly like Jermaine as an entertainer.

personally IMHO...and that is what this is.....I give Jermaine his due for being a talented artist...However there are numerous reasons why I really cannot stand the sight of Jermaine. everyone IS entitled to his or her opinion. Wherever Jermaine sees $$ is where Jermaine wants to be. Further more...yes siblings fight ..but...we dont all go and put it in a song..now .do ..we??....Burying Michael at Neverland...again Jermain sees $$....he knows good and well Michael DID NOT want to be buried there....Last but not least...Tribute show?? Sad when NOBODY wants to participate in it....Jermaine needs to go sit down next to Joe and be quiet for a while. I agree with all who said that Michael never said anything about Jermaine in public....he was to sweat....Jermaine however....go back to the song

I think you are being a little melodramatic here. People are disappointed that the tribute was canceled as it was a way to connect with MJ after his unfortunate passing over. So to start selling tickets when very little was actually organised is wrong.

The difference with the This Is It concerts is that MJ was always going to perform, and the concerts were postponed (not canceled).

So I am not indirectly saying anything, just expressing disappointment that the tribute was canceled and that I don't particularly like Jermaine as an entertainer.

We are playing with words here. In case of postponed shows people did pay hotel rooms and flight tickets, never refunded. Meaning that they had to rebook again the year after.

In case of the Tribute, we also could say that it s not canceled but postponed, next year in London.

personally IMHO...and that is what this is.....I give Jermaine his due for being a talented artist...However there are numerous reasons why I really cannot stand the sight of Jermaine. everyone IS entitled to his or her opinion. Wherever Jermaine sees $$ is where Jermaine wants to be. Further more...yes siblings fight ..but...we dont all go and put it in a song..now .do ..we??....Burying Michael at Neverland...again Jermain sees $$....he knows good and well Michael DID NOT want to be buried there....Last but not least...Tribute show?? Sad when NOBODY wants to participate in it....Jermaine needs to go sit down next to Joe and be quiet for a while. I agree with all who said that Michael never said anything about Jermaine in public....he was to sweat....Jermaine however....go back to the song

Ummm, the one crying after Michael's death was Jermaine. The one talking about money and promoting new technology stuff was Joe.

Ummm, the one crying after Michael's death was Jermaine. The one talking about money and promoting new technology stuff was Joe.

Of course I expect Jermaine to cry he WAS his brother....but through his through his tears he was looking for ways to make money off of Michael's name....I am not going to say that Jermaine didnt love Michael, that would be a ridiculous thing to say. Michael always took care of his family..including Jermaine...now Michael is gone Jermaine needs to find a way to keep up the income that Michael is no longer giving.

I justthink that everyone need to lay off of Jermaine becuase when Michael we down Jermaine was there on Michael side no matter what he want the best..! he trying his best to get the fans something to remember michael by just give him some time = [

through his tears he was looking for ways to make money off of Michael's name....

This kind of sentence could lynch a man. How do you know what was Jermaine feeling through his tears?

When you see a mourning brother, would you ever dare say to him face to face that through his tears he's after money despite the fact tht you don't know him personally?

I justthink that everyone need to lay off of Jermaine becuase when Michael we down Jermaine was there on Michael side no matter what he want the best..! he trying his best to get the fans something to remember michael by just give him some time = [

First I want to welcome you to the forum...:).....But ...Jermaine really doesn't need to give us fans something to remember Michael. Michael is a legend and Jermaine will NEVER even come close to Michael....I can just see the jealousy is Jermaines eyes...it makes me sick..IMHO

This kind of sentence could lynch a man. How do you know what was Jermaine feeling through his tears?

When you see a mourning brother, would you ever dare say to him face to face that through his tears he's after money despite the fact tht you don't know him personally?

it was so obvious....he couldn't wait to start pushing Neverland as a burial sight....why???? Because it would create revenue...I am sorry but I only see greed why I see Jermaine.

We are playing with words here. In case of postponed shows people did pay hotel rooms and flight tickets, never refunded. Meaning that they had to rebook again the year after.

In case of the Tribute, we also could say that it s not canceled but postponed, next year in London.

But they booked flights and hotels for something that was organised and had a confirmed artist. Sure there was a logistical problem in the end, but there was a solid foundation.

Tribute 2009 had so few confirmed artists that there was no chance the tribute would go ahead. To have people book flights and accommodation on that basis is wrong.

Anyway, that's all from me on the subject.

i don't know i think people are entitled to their opinion. i don't doubt jermaine loved michael, but i do think that his jealousy may have led him to do some questionable things in the past. but michael forgave him just like he forgave his father and la toya

I agree fully with this Post people need to let up and get off his case i mean he hasn't done anything wrong has he? whats wrong with paying tribute to your brother? nothing thats what, If my brother died and i did a Tribute to him would you all call me Money Grabber and trying to take his place?.

Fans think they know everything about whats happend regarding Michaels passing when the truth is WE don't its one theory after another first the family are accused, then AEG, Sony e.t.c. the circle continues

When Madonna pays her “tribute” for Michael on MTV everybody is happy. When MJ’s brother wants to do the same, everybody gets upset. Funny, how things get twisted sometimes. Things, happening around MJ death look like a complete fiction now. Ppl, open your mind. Jermaine didn't do anything wrong. Pay attention to LAPD better and doctors who killed Michael.

yeaa..! thanks..! lolx but yu kno how elvis fans have somewhere to go he want us to have somewhere to go too.. and he's the only one that is really thinking about the fans

it was so obvious....he couldn't wait to start pushing Neverland as a burial sight....why???? Because it would create revenue...I am sorry but I only see greed why I see Jermaine.

You are jumping to conclusions too early and expressing prejudice towards Jermaine. There is not a single proof whatsoever that Jermaine is greedy. We are not talking about SONY, Motolla, AEG, or all the vultures that were flying around Michael when they could milk him. We are talking about Michael's brother who was there for Michael in extremely difficult situations, when Mike was almost sent to jail by that SOB Sneddon! When many people abandonned Michael, Jermaine was there for him. Today when Sony wants to do something everyone seems to forget wat they did to him during Invincible era. But when Jermaine wants to do something he is all of sudden greedy.

yeaa..! thanks..! lolx but yu kno how elvis fans have somewhere to go he want us to have somewhere to go too.. and he's the only one that is really thinking about the fans

well I am also a Elvis fan...the difference is ...Elvis died at Graceland....Michael did not die at Neverland ..physically.....but I do believe that his spirit was broken when that nasty event happened to him. I will say You are entitled to your opinion and I do respect it...just as I am entitled to my opinion.....In my opinion I dont think Jermaine is looking out for the fans I think Jermaine is looking out for Jermains pocket

You are so right about that, that's why he wanted Michael to be buried at Neverland. Even though Michael said he never wanted to live there again, it's a place Michael created, it's his vision. It's connected to Michael and it would be a great place to visit for us fans. It's the media and Tom Sneddon who have turned Neverland into something sinister.

You are jumping to conclusions too early and expressing prejudice towards Jermaine. There is not a single proof whatsoever that Jermaine is greedy. We are not talking about SONY, Motolla, AEG, or all the vultures that were flying around Michael when they could milk him. We are talking about Michael's brother who was there for Michael in extremely difficult situations, when Mike was almost sent to jail by that SOB Sneddon! When many people abandonned Michael, Jermaine was there for him. Today when Sony wants to do something everyone seems to forget wat they did to him during Invincible era. But when Jermaine wants to do something he is all of sudden greedy.

i am fully aware who the BIG companies were that are in my opinion responsible for the death of Michael....I dont feel as though I am jumping to conclusions about Jermaine...he has had his face in the media ever since Michael passed away...more face time for Jermaine means more possible business opportunities for him..maybe you can answer ME a question??? Why didnt we see this much of Jermaine's face when Michael was Alive??

i am fully aware who the BIG companies were that are in my opinion responsible for the death of Michael....I dont feel as though I am jumping to conclusions about Jermaine...he has had his face in the media ever since Michael passed away...more face time for Jermaine means more possible business opportunities for him..maybe you can answer ME a question??? Why didnt we see this much of Jermaine's face when Michael was Alive??

As a matter of fact we did! Jeraine participated in Big Brother show on TV for weeks. He performed Michael Jackson's Man in the Mirror, did the Jacksons thing. Jermaine has been interviewed quite often recently, including before Michael passed away. And in his interviews he always vehemntly defended his brother Michael. There wasn't a single interest in doing so. And now that Michael has passed away, Jermaine still continues to defend and pay tribute to Michael. The additional factor is that the media turn to Jermaine now more often also.

Jermaine said he wished god took him and umm the way he is behaving and his immense jealousy towards Michael I wish god took him too. He's just a living in the past, fame hungry loser and I'm sorry but I don't see ONE redeeming feature.

His response is so tacky and classless. Please stop.

First of all l want to thank BUMPER SNIPPET for this thread ,this is the best thread l never read in MJJ Forums ,there is millions fans of Michael Jackson but most of them ,all they like about Michael it's dance ,music and moonwalk.
Michael Jackson is more than this 3 things ,Michael Jackson is a school ,a big university that we live 100 years and we want never complete it.
The real fans don't read the media and believe the stupid things about Jackson ,thry don't ask stupid question why he is white now and not black........

Jermaine Jackson is a Michael's brother if we like or not ,Jermaine has always support his brother ,the same as Janet ,Latoya ,ect.....

l think most people don't like Jermaine because he converts to Islam ,and as you know Islam has today bad image like Michael Jackson thanks to Media ,our good Journalist.

To finish we should all remember what Michael said in berlin 2003 :
We are Germans. We are Armenians. French, Italian, Russian, American, Asian, African... many other nationalities. We are Christians, Jewish, Muslim and Hindu. We are black, we are white. We are a community of some many differences.

I just can't belive my eyes when I read some comments.

Either I live in a wrong world or something is wrong with me.

How can you even think that brothers can be jaelous at such an extent to take advantage of his own brother's death and think about money in such a situation? How can you judge people so easily without knowing them?

I'll quote Michael: "prejudice is ignorance"

To the OP, people just just love negativity & mess. That's all. They have to bash somebody, whether it's Joseph, Jermaine, Randy, Janet, LaToya, Joh'Vonnie, John Landis, Paul McCartney, Madonna, Prince, etc. Some fans act like they worship Michael and think he's good and want to be like him, and then do the exact opposite of what they say he is about. This is the only fansite that I've seen that has a special section for tabloid stories, lol.

I just can't belive my eyes when I read some comments.

Either I live in a wrong world or something is wrong with me.

How can you even think that brothers can be jaelous at such an extent to take advantage of his own brother's death and think about money in such a situation? How can you judge people so easily without knowing them?

I'll quote Michael: "prejudice is ignorance"

why do you know Jermaine personally???? If not then how can you defend HIM....or is all this defending Jermaine just your opinion??? You are entitled to one ya know.

Ok. Here it comes, finally. I'm not bashing Jermaine, whatsoever, but you wanted facts, and "proof," and here they are. You wrote: We are not talking about SONY, Motolla, AEG, or all the vultures that were flying around Michael when they could milk him." That may or may not be true. What we ARE talking about is a corporation called Colony Capital. You know, that one that owns a significant interest in Neverland? Tohme Tohme is a part of Colony Capital. Jermaine introduced Tohme to Michael. Jermaine was the ONLY one in the family pushing for Michael to be buried at Neverland? Why? Look at the connection to a CORPORATION! Would Jermaine have received a "finder's fee" or kick-backs? No one here can SAY, but it would seem very likely.

It's well-documented that Michael said he NEVER wanted to live at Neverland again. But yet, Jermaine was pushing for him to be buried there for eternity. And why? Colony Capital, and money.

What about Tohme Tohme? You've heard Michael's OWN words saying he was afraid of him. Jermaine is the one who brought Tohme into Michael's life. Is that really OK? To me, it's not.

Yes, Jermaine was at the trial. The whole family was. I'll give him that. He showed up.

I take offense, HUGE offense, that Jermaine said, several times, "I was Michael's voice and his backbone." No, he was NOT, and I found that incredibly disrespectful. He didn't say I AM Michael's voice now (given that he is gone.) He said "I WAS." That is so very wrong. Michael had his own voice, thank you very much, and this IS a Michael Jackson board. His backbone? I think not. Michael was incredibly. . INCREDIBLY courageous.

Word to the Badd? One of the most vicious attacks on a human-being I've ever heard, much less a family-member. Jermaine accused Michael of taking what was "rightfully HIS." He accused him of changing his color, deliberately, when Jermaine surely know that Michael had a skin-condition. And it went on, and on. Michael begged Jermaine not to release it, one reason being it would trash HIS career (Jermaine's). Jermaine released the single widely anyway, to radio stations. Jermaine's only fan-base back then was spill-over from Michael's fans. After that song was released, Jermaine's career was essentially over. He re-wrote the song and sanitized it for the album, but the damage was done. The album failed, and Jermaine was dropped from his record label. No record label ever signed him again, to date.

I will not call Jermaine names or disrespect him that way. What I've written above, is factual. If you still like and admire Jermaine, that is entirely your choice, or anyone's. I base my estimation of Jermaine's behavior on facts that I KNOW.

Oh, please, let this be done soon. . . . .

Ok. Here it comes, finally. I'm not bashing Jermaine, whatsoever, but you wanted facts, and "proof," and here they are. You wrote: We are not talking about SONY, Motolla, AEG, or all the vultures that were flying around Michael when they could milk him." That may or may not be true. What we ARE talking about is a corporation called Colony Capital. You know, that one that owns a significant interest in Neverland? Tohme Tohme is a part of Colony Capital. Jermaine introduced Tohme to Michael. Jermaine was the ONLY one in the family pushing for Michael to be buried at Neverland? Why? Look at the connection to a CORPORATION! Would Jermaine have received a "finder's fee" or kick-backs? No one here can SAY, but it would seem very likely.

It's well-documented that Michael said he NEVER wanted to live at Neverland again. But yet, Jermaine was pushing for him to be buried there for eternity. And why? Colony Capital, and money.

What about Tohme Tohme? You've heard Michael's OWN words saying he was afraid of him. Jermaine is the one who brought Tohme into Michael's life. Is that really OK? To me, it's not.

Yes, Jermaine was at the trial. The whole family was. I'll give him that. He showed up.

I take offense, HUGE offense, that Jermaine said, several times, "I was Michael's voice and his backbone." No, he was NOT, and I found that incredibly disrespectful. He didn't say I AM Michael's voice now (given that he is gone.) He said "I WAS." That is so very wrong. Michael had his own voice, thank you very much, and this IS a Michael Jackson board. His backbone? I think not. Michael was incredibly. . INCREDIBLY courageous.

Word to the Badd? One of the most vicious attacks on a human-being I've ever heard, much less a family-member. Jermaine accused Michael of taking what was "rightfully HIS." He accused him of changing his color, deliberately, when Jermaine surely know that Michael had a skin-condition. And it went on, and on. Michael begged Jermaine not to release it, one reason being it would trash HIS career (Jermaine's). Jermaine released the single widely anyway, to radio stations. Jermaine's only fan-base back then was spill-over from Michael's fans. After that song was released, Jermaine's career was essentially over. He re-wrote the song and sanitized it for the album, but the damage was done. The album failed, and Jermaine was dropped from his record label. No record label ever signed him again, to date.

I will not call Jermaine names or disrespect him that way. What I've written above, is factual. If you still like and admire Jermaine, that is entirely your choice, or anyone's. I base my estimation of Jermaine's behavior on facts that I KNOW.

Oh, please, let this be done soon. . . . .

touche'!!!!

why do you know Jermaine personally???? If not then how can you defend HIM....or is all this defending Jermaine just your opinion??? You are entitled to one ya know.

No, as a matter of fact, I don't know Jermaine. But the difference is that I am not saying anything positive or negative. I am defending simply anyone who is bashed without any tangible proof or reason. In this case it happens to be Michael's brother. And as far as I can see, set aside the Tribute concert, Jermaine has been trying to keep positive image about Michael lately. In return he is bashed by people who don't know him.

Even in this very thread, I am just appaled to see how people jump to conclusions as if they knew everything and judge people hiding behind the "right to their opinion" concept.

If you read again through the thread, you'll notice that I actually haven't expressed my opinion about Jermaine, because I don't know him. I am simply defending the stop-bashing-in-the-name-of-freedom-without-knowing-people principle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back