Stop bashing jermaine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I can't stand the sight of Jermaine, but if you notice this is the first time I've said it here... why? cause I believe in good manners, and if you ain't got nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.

We need to learn to follow Michael's example, I'm sure he disliked certain things about Jermaine, but he never said anything publicly because he was simply too much of a sweetheart to publicly bash his brother, we need to take a page out of his book on this one.

It's one thing to be objective and critical and a whole other one to take part on a bash fest which is simply deplorable imo.

Thank you! I aggree. I don't understand why ppl who hate Michaels family feel the need to go on every thread related to them just to bash them 9and I've seen it done many times on these forums). If you disagree with the actions of Michaels family then do so tastefully. Be critical but don't name call or insult them, that it is LOW imo...especially when the person being picked on is not here to defend themselves.

Now I don't particularly care for Joe and I do not aggree with everything Jermaine, La Toya and other family members have done but I will not waste my energy coming on threads to "bash" them. If I don't have nothing nice to say about them I won't say, coz i am also mindful that there may be ppl on this board who may be offended by my "bashing". Some people on this board really need to learn some discretion.

I agree with your original post Bumper Snippet, but since the mods have no problem with what people post about Jermaine there's nothing you can do about it. I just state my positive opinion of Jermaine and move on. I have no issues with Jermaine and I support what he is trying to do for MJ. I've come to the conclusion that what people write on this forum is just their opinion and it doesn't mean it's the truth.

Mods and staff DO have problems if people bash. Bashing means insults, name-calling, and so on. Stating facts is NOT bashing.

Facts are not "opinion." It's FACT that Jermaine is associated with Colony Capital and that's motivation enough for pushing for his brother to be buried at a place he did NOT want to be in life. The other FACTS stated in this thread are the truth..

I suspect that Jermaine is posting in this thread! (If so, oh trust me, it's only making it worse as the facts come out. . . . ) Funny how the Jermaine supporters had absolutely nothing to say about my post "critiquing" the fact that Jermaine said Michael's children would be onstage at the Tribute concert. That's FACT. He really did say that. Michael tried to hard to keep them out of the public eye. I'd like to see a "supporter" address THAT? Ah, no, actually I wouldn't. By now, this thread has gone the way of the other, similar, threads.

And no, comments about Jermain's hair still aren't permitted. . . . .

i am fully aware who the BIG companies were that are in my opinion responsible for the death of Michael....I dont feel as though I am jumping to conclusions about Jermaine...he has had his face in the media ever since Michael passed away...more face time for Jermaine means more possible business opportunities for him..maybe you can answer ME a question??? Why didnt we see this much of Jermaine's face when Michael was Alive??

We did you just weren't watching. Jermaine has been doing reality shows, interviews ect for a long time b4 Michael passed, its nothing new..its just now the world is paying attention.

You probably misunderstood me, I am a MJ fan, not a Jermaine fan. So this thread has nothing to do with admiring Jermaine.

I can understand that some fans don't like Jermaine and I am certainly not trying to force them to like Jermaine. Indeed, you cannot force someone to love or to hate. What I am trying to say is that I am simply tired of reading how people keep on bashing Jermaine as if he was the worst that could happen to Michael's career.

Oh yes Jermaine wrote a song, big deal. Nobody's perfect! Everyone can make mistakes and immature at one point in their life. By the way who, except Michel's hardcore fans remembers that song??? If the past cannot be erased, it doesn't mean that we cannot change and become a better person. But by keeping on bashing someone -no matter how hard the person is trying to become from inner side better- in the eyes of bashers this person will never be good enough. He can do millions of good deeds, but the bashers will gladly point out only the few bad things and choices.

Indeed Jermaine introduced some people to Michael. But hey, was Jermaine aware of how some can turn into bad people? Is it his responsibility that some people are hypocrites? Do you think he did it on purpose to destroy his brother? By the way, not only Jermaine, but Michael too, to my biggest regret, chose some bad people around him. They are adults, brothers, family, and sometimes make good choices, sometimes bad. But it is not up to us to bash them, even if they argue in form of songs, dance, or public interviews. It is not our business, it is theirs! Who cares about family arguments, when in the end we all know they love each others and support each others, no matter how far sometimes the dispute can go.

By the way even if there are some kind of interest for the family out of Michael's name. It still stays within the family. Not our business again!

Yes, Michael said publicly that he will never live in Neverland again. But he said it right after being accused, and afer the police searched all over the place. Hefelt his home was violated. Nobody would love to live where you feel violated. But that's teh surface of the iceberg.

What do we know about Michael's plans after his declaration? Was he to sell his ranch,or was he to wait a certain period before coming back??? We don't have a clue. Even if Michael had a bad experience in 2003, it doesn't mean he didn't have many wonderful moments at that ranch. We can't even imagine. Jermaine can, and that's why he is more entitled to speak about the ranch and hisbrother than the whole community of Michael's fans.

As far as the backbone partand voice is concerned. It is a bit of exaggeration when it comes to interprettion. I don't see it as if he meant that Michael was weak. On the contrary, Michael was always extremely strong and he did have his own voice. But we should bear in mind that Jermaine was his big brother and that when he spoke about being Michael's backbone and voice, he spoke in a supportive and affectionate way. It doesn't mean that Michael needed it, but simply that Jermaine was always there for him in case he needs him.

So if people don't like Jermaine and dig out only negative things about Jermaine, and if people twist Jermaine's affectionate words for Michael, it is very easy to make a devil out of a man who you've never met, but whom you speak about as if you knew everything.

:clapping::clapping:

Mods and staff DO have problems if people bash. Bashing means insults, name-calling, and so on. Stating facts is NOT bashing.

Facts are not "opinion." It's FACT that Jermaine is associated with Colony Capital and that's motivation enough for pushing for his brother to be buried at a place he did NOT want to be in life. The other FACTS stated in this thread are the truth..

I suspect that Jermaine is posting in this thread! (If so, oh trust me, it's only making it worse as the facts come out. . . . ) Funny how the Jermaine supporters had absolutely nothing to say about my post "critiquing" the fact that Jermaine said Michael's children would be onstage at the Tribute concert. That's FACT. He really did say that. Michael tried to hard to keep them out of the public eye. I'd like to see a "supporter" address THAT? Ah, no, actually I wouldn't. By now, this thread has gone the way of the other, similar, threads.

I know the Jackson family has personal issues(just like everyone else) and are not perfect. I don't like people trash talking my family even if they know me, so that's one of the reasons why I defend MJs family. I also have respect for the family because they were there for MJ during the 2005 trial and spoke out for him. From my experience on this forum, people are allowed to post negative accusations on Jermaine more freely, that why I said the mods don't find a problem with it. Well, I'll correct myself, some not all mods.

Also I see nothing wrong with MJs kids being on the stage at the tribute concert.

Last edited:
I know the Jackson family has personal issues(just like everyone else) and are not perfect. I don't like people trash talking my family even if they know me, so that's one of the reasons why I defend MJs family. I also have respect for the family because they were there for MJ during the 2005 trial and spoke out for him. From my experience on this forum, people are allowed to post negative accusations on Jermaine more freely, that why I said the mods don't find a problem with it. Well, I'll correct myself, some not all mods.

Also I see nothing wrong with MJs kids being on the stage at the tribute concert.
ever wonder WHY it just so HAPPENED to get postponed hours after he promised mj's kids woul dbe on stage?:doh:

im not bashing th edude but he's all for himself.

alas....i don't remeber the lawsuit he had against stacey brown..u know when he said he was writing a book w/ him and jermaine said all sorts of nasty things about mj etc....

and then when jermaine denied it (it was before or early in the trial) stacey said he had jerm on audio...never denied it again till rf brought it up...so clever.

i defend my brother a thousand million percent...then mj told everyone to stfu....stay off the tv and let my people handle it. did they?

andplease, don't drag religion into this. lawd hammercy....mj's kids as well as him were students of the world and that includes religion.

and u wanna talk about nvr being his final resting place? the place was never thatprofound to him. case in point? his will from 2002...aka BEFORE THE ARREST doesn't list it as the place he wanted to be buried.

he left that up to his mother meaning he didn't give a rat's ass. honestly.

those kids need to be protected. it's one thing for toy to try to humanaize the family and the children (really when she does that she shows what a good father mj was) but to put them on stage?

did u NOT see blanket at the memorial? he was hiding. or what about the brief jackson media pool for mj's final service? again, blanket was hiding so y put him on stage?

exploit him?

i love jerm but man, how he comes off, he doesn't get it. or maybe he does an dhe just doesn't care. mj's gone....now's their shot

vic im open to closing this whenever...lol im getting off. my head hurts

Can't say I have an issue with Ol' "Slick-back" Jackson.. Other than his hair..smh, but hey if his wife/gf likes it then i guess *gulp* I will have to love it..lol...

Yeah he made that song "Word 2 the Badd" but I am sure him and Mike hashed out their issues.. Jermaine is around his bro when it counts.. Anyone starts attacking MJ he is right there. I know during the trial it seemed that he was able to "go off" on the media bcuz his brother couldn't.. He said some things that MJ could never say because MJ wld be crucified even more...

Yeah he jumped the gun a lil bit on the tribute concert, but I have faith that it will all come together by next. Year..

However "Slick-back" is wrong for taking Randy's leftovers.. that's creepy..lol

WOW! we REALLY can make jokes about Jermaine's hair!!!??!?!?!??! Damn what CAN we joke about on this site if something as non important as hair can't be discussed? :( *tear*

Well, it kinda depends on WHAT kind of remarks are made about his hair? :bugeyed Really, though, the point is that it's not nice to bash someone's physical appearance. Is it? (Even though Jermaine bashed Michael's skin-color in "that song." We'll take the high road on that???????) OK to critique someone's behavior. But not to call them ugly names. . . . .

We did you just weren't watching. Jermaine has been doing reality shows, interviews ect for a long time b4 Michael passed, its nothing new..its just now the world is paying attention.

I totally agree!!

If people remember Jermaine's flaws more than good deeds, it is very easy to hate him. Fine, but not a single fan ever will be in the way of Michael's love to Jermaine and Jermaine's love to Michael. They truly have known each ohter, while not a single fan will ever know Jermaine or Michael well. All we know is what media print, but we don't have a damn clue who really wanted what and who said what, who expressed what wish etc, for the simple reason that we were not around in th family circle, but purely as satellites observing glimpses of truths, semi-truths and untold and twisted stories.

About Michael's children thing putting them on stage, well I also heard rumors that they were to appear on This Is It concerts, and nobody seem to care about that. By the way, personally if I come to see a tribute to MJ, with Michael's children on stage or off stage, it doesn't change anything. It's not them that the public wants to see perform, it is the big artists.

And let me add, that not a single fan can love more Michael's kids than their own family! This is pure imaginary love from the fans part. You can't love someone you don't know. You can love only someone you know OR someone you think you know through the media or actions. But this latter is not the same nor even comparable to the love of family who knows you. Do you think someone you don't know loves your kids more than your family?

Last edited:

Thats so right and i'm glad he isn't buried in this place which gave Michael so much grief in the past years.

Yes thats true,Michael has always protect his children,thats why I can't understand and i probably never will why after Michael's dead suddenly ALL private pictures of him with his children appeared all over the place and i ask myself who's responsable for leaking those very private pictures...?

i like jermaine and i dont like the bashing against him. i was feeling very sorry for him when he did that interview after michaels death and he was crying. i also felt sad for him when i saw him at the memorial singing "smile".

yeah he might have made mistakes, but who doesnt? its just that they are family who are in the public's eye and thats why everybody knows about the conflicts they might had.

i think jermaine loves michael a lot. yeah he is in the spotlight a lot, but hey, why not? i am not happy that a lot of stuff is going on regarding michael and possible tribute concerts, but honestly: this time around is the right time to do it. i doubt that people are still interested in that in for example ending of next year.

i can understand that they try to cash some money in with michaels name - cuz honestly, michael is dead now, thats horrible. but you cant change it anymore. so why not make the best out of it to get some money in? i dont like it, but i can understand it.

To be honest, I can't stand the sight of Jermaine, but if you notice this is the first time I've said it here... why? cause I believe in good manners, and if you ain't got nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.

We need to learn to follow Michael's example, I'm sure he disliked certain things about Jermaine, but he never said anything publicly because he was simply too much of a sweetheart to publicly bash his brother, we need to take a page out of his book on this one.

It's one thing to be objective and critical and a whole other one to take part on a bash fest which is simply deplorable imo.

I totally agree on this one, I'm really trying to follow Michael's example.

Aside from what's already been said, it's also because many MJ fans need some cause to fight for.

First it was defending Michael's sexuality, then it was defending his change in appearance, then it was defending him through the accusations, then it was defending him against people who thought he couldn't make a comeback...

And now that he's gone and his legacy is more or less being honored, there has to be some wrong to be righted and speak out about. I really think if Michael had lived, launched the greatest comeback ever, the rest of the world saw that he truly had vitiligo, and those kids admitted that they were lying... a lot of MJ fans wouldn't know wtf to do with themselves anymore.

Now it's Jermaine this and Jermaine that. It doesn't matter to them that they're presuming to know the character of a human being who they don't know personally. No one here even knows for a fact that Michael wouldn't have wanted to be buried in Neverland. Yeah, I realize what he said about Neverland when the trial occurred, but since then, who spent more time with Michael? You, or Jermaine? Then again, Michael's mother contended that he would not have wanted to be buried there, so do you know what the truth is?

No, and neither do I. That's the point. His family can disagree with each other on stuff like that, but at least they have some real insight on the matter.

Good Lord, how pissed I would be if some strangers on a message board had in depth conversations about the inner workings of my family based on bits and pieces of information (oh and also "because their gut tells them so").

P.S. If I expressed my thoughts on other members of this forum with the same ferocity as some do when speaking about Jermaine, would that be considered "my opinion which I'm entitled to" like it is with Jermaine, or would that count as an ignorant attack and I would be reprimanded? Just wondering. Because you know, honestly, I know everybody here on a personal level about as well as everybody here knows Jermaine... and that is to say that I don't know anybody here on a personal level at all ;).

Michael loved Jermaine - in my opinion Michael's opinion is the only one that matters.

About Michael's children thing putting them on stage, well I also heard rumors that they were to appear on This Is It concerts, and nobody seem to care about that. By the way, personally if I come to see a tribute to MJ, with Michael's children on stage or off stage, it doesn't change anything. It's not them that the public wants to see perform, it is the big artists.

Are you really comparing the Vienna thing and This Is It concerts? Really?

why defend Jermaine because we don't know personnaly ,.?? what about Michael why we defend him we do know him personaly ?why we vote and donate MJJCommunity is it the best MJJ forum ?
why hate Mehdiblanket do we know him personaly ?do we can know him just because he gave this comment?
Some of you will hate me now lol

why defend Jermaine because we don't know personnaly ,.?? what about Michael why we defend him we do know him personaly ?why we vote and donate MJJCommunity is it the best MJJ forum ?
why hate Mehdiblanket do we know him personaly ?do we can know him just because he gave this comment?
Some of you will hate me now lol

When we don't know somebody personally we make an opinion about them based on what they do or say publicly. Michael never said a single bad thing about anyone in his life. Ever. Unlike *put a long list of names here*.

:rollin: Wow! This thread is somethin else!

Just like Jermaine!!!!! :lol:

In no way do I bash Jermaine, I name facts and can back up everything I have said about him! Jermaine is greedy ass hell and will stop at nothing to do or to get whatever he wants! He's only out for himself.

Ugh, I can go on forever about his ass, but I won't.

your comments make me feel really sad ,you do believe Jermaine is bad because you trust the media ,the same thing that we don't do when it's about Michael.
Do you think it's justice ?

jermaine-et-michael-jackson.jpg

Even blind can see that they love and respect each other ,and you are saying unbelievable things ,there is a lot of people that we must hate now like Dr Murray and list is long.

:rollin: Wow! This thread is somethin else!

Just like Jermaine!!!!! :lol:

In no way do I bash Jermaine, I name facts and can back up everything I have said about him! Jermaine is greedy ass hell and will stop at nothing to do or to get whatever he wants! He's only out for himself.

Ugh, I can go on forever about his ass, but I won't.
actually MEHDI she knows him....so some people in this thread (*not gonna say who*) have commented based ON PERSONAL OBSERVATION AND KNOWLEDGE.

now there's nothing wrong to bag on pro-styl and a sharpie...hell, i made fun of mj's baby hair gone wild...the box top fade s curl activator is fun

however, it's conduct that people see in the PUBLIC that they're making comments and opinions about. don't like it? send him a message and tell him to fall the hell back.

and don't compare thekids going on stage w/ their FATHER to a vienna tribute. maybe this was where they would make their debut. not to perform but look, here's my children.

i don't think mj could ever envison that the world would meet his babies at his funeral.:doh:

l hate sending pm message l am not afraid of nothing all l want to say l am saying in public Soso Deaf.
All this hate because Jermaine is Muslim ,so what's about Islam? l am one and l love the king of pop to death what's wrong of that.
Don't tell me l am wrong because l know it's not ,so why we don't say bad things about others ,Marlon ,Jacky ect.

fs214.jpg

However, the only reason I see hate in som MJ's fans toward Jermaine is nothing else but the fact that they know that he converted to Islam, and that what makes him a "black sheep" now in the eyes of some fans!
!

As for me, this is the point I like about him, I'm actually really glad he got into Islam, cause, I don't believe in God, but if I did, I'd probably be muslim. As long as he gets out of JW, for me eveything is ok!
Concerning Jermaine, my love or less love for him depends on the daily basis of what he says and do.. sometimes it's good, sometimes it's mistake.
I'm not a 'conspiracy' fan, and I think it's cool that Jermaine is wearing MJ style clothing.

edit: I just read 'that song''s lyrics.. and I have to say that besides the shade and the pie taken from him... I think I can understand why he said those things, and they were maybe true for him, altough he really didn't have to say them publicly..
But, at the end... I haven't made a clear opinion about Jermaine, I don't know him personnally to have a clear opinion about on which side I think he is.. it changes depending on his actions.

Last edited:
I have more respect for Elizabeth Taylor and Chris Tucker than I do for Jermaine. I can't stand him.

I'm sorry if you feel this way, but I just don't trust Jermaine at all. As a matter of fact I'm finding him really annoying lately, especially just like some members already mentioned; him pushing for Michael to be buried in Neverland for example. It was fine the first few days after Michael's death when he spoke up for his brother to Larry King and Matt Lauer at Neverland, but now it's just gotten to the point where it looks like Jermaine is enjoying the attention and media spotlight a little too much. As for that Vienna tribute concert, well it's no surprise it got postponed given all the unprofessional stuff going on, name-dropping certain celebrites as confirmed, only for them to deny being involved in the first place. That's just embarassing! If you want to organise a big tribute concert, you either do it properly 100% or don't even bother at all.

Last edited:
All this hate because Jermaine is Muslim ,so what's about Islam? l am one and l love the king of pop to death what's wrong of that.

It always amazes me how when all arguments are gone people say "it's because of their religion!" or "it's because of their race!" I couldn't care less if he's christian or muslim or buddist or jewish or doesn't believe in god at all. I don't care if he's black or white. All I care about is what he does and says and how it affects Michael. And the way I see it Jermaine's recent behaviour is not appropriate. He is everywhere. It's like he is enjoying himself because finally he is in the limelight. And I hate seeing him using Michael's name like that. He should stop. That's my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back