Studio songs almost all leaked?

The man is gone and new songs will entertain future generations, though the impact is gone.
It might be just me, but I actually haven't felt any new magic since TII.
So I don't care if the songs will be released or leaked or what else, the wonder and the magic has been gone since 2009 and will never return...
But I do hope that the unreleased songs don't get facked up.

Peace.

Because it's known among "collectors" that the person who leaked that snippet has the song

And that person never posts fake stuff... But he obviously regret posting it, and removed it quickly.

Ah ok. Thanks.

The man is gone and new songs will entertain future generations, though the impact is gone.
So I don't care if the songs will be released or leaked or what else, the wonder and the magic has been gone since 2009 and will never return...

Peace.

Yeah I totally agree on that. It's what I always find odd about people posting on here saying the wait for the Estate's next project is like the wait for a new Michael Jackson album - it isn't. It comes nowhere near the excitement and anticipation of that - and as you say the magic - but hey that's just for me.

Don't get me wrong I'm mega excited for new MJ material to come out, but it's not like it was before 2009. This is a completely different world and there's no going back.

I used to be obsessed with collecting everything I could get my hands on with Michael's name on it too. Since 2009 I'm not really bothered. I still like to collect the pre-2009 stuff though.

Peace.

You definitely hit the nail on the head. The impact is definitely gone :-(

the problem could be so easily solved. MICHAEL JACKSON COLLECTORS LABEL.
Put there his unreleased unfinished demos songs. demand money for that and everyone will be happy.

that way sony and the estate won't have reason to whine about losing money, and still can release officially albums with songs re-worked, re-created, re-imagined, what ever they want.

spread the word, insist on that idea to be realized.

here is the old forgoten thread, where we discussed this.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...-official-MJ-collectors-label?highlight=label

I'm so sick of the duplicitous acting by "fans" "yes, i am soooo against the leaks ".
of sony and the estate for not doing anything that works for all of us.

It's 2014 you know? go with time, adapt to today, don't live in the past.
Releasing albums was worthwhile in the last century .

Last edited:
Michaels magic can still be felt!! As said above the last time they felt the magic of MJ was 2009 with TII.. Well there is still hours upon hours of footage that could create that again.. Easily spin off documentaries could be made, hell if it were up to me I would set a new documentary on the 10 year anniversary lined with a new album and work it that way.. As the next big MJ project!!

I'd like this release to happen, maybe sometime between 2014-2019 just to hold us over..

I said a week before Days In Gloucestershire leaked that it would be leaking. Now, I have info that Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me will be leaking within the next month. :) I've been told that it is around 4:50. So, stay tuned.

CGYWOOM won't be leaking. I can promise you that's a scam. There is one person that I know of who has the song, and there is no way he gave it up.

CGYWOOM won't be leaking. I can promise you that's a scam. There is one person that I know of who has the song, and there is no way he gave it up.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. My friend Ghost knew about the leaks happening at least two months before they happened. Here is his Facebook profile. Look at his posts from January and February 2014, and note the leaks happened in March 2014.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004147777941

Here is his posts in the Moonwalkers Unite forum.
http://moonwalkers-unite.com/thread/34/pablos-latest-video?page=6

He said that Days In Gloucestershire would be leaking and it happened, He has now said that CGYWOOM will be leaking in the coming months.

Im happy that demos will be leaked but im not sure what MJ would really think about this.

Will CGYWOOM still be leaking? It's gone very quiet about that rumour.

Im happy that demos will be leaked but im not sure what MJ would really think about this.

Michael would be ambivalent. It all depended on two factors:

(1) Is the leak a completed song or an early recording?
(2) When it leaked, was he working on it?

If the answer was yes to the former, I think he would be a bit disappointed. If it was the latter, however, he would be pissed off beyond understanding.

Will CGYWOOM still be leaking? It's gone very quiet about that rumour.

Folks are saying so but it doesn't appear to be in the cards.

They are saying later this month, next month, or early June at the latest. :)

Frank Cascio is selling some cassettes with unreleased demos. There is four songs he is selling. A demo of Dangerous, a demo of This Time Around, a demo of They Don't Care About Us, and a demo of Seeing Voices. :)
http://www.julienslive.com/view-auc...35/?url=/view-auctions/catalog/id/124/?page=6

You misunderstood what was being said. These are not demos, at least not TDCAU, TTA and Dangerous. Seeing Voices on the other hand is very interesting. I thought that song was created back in the Vince Era.

SV is perhaps just an instrumental mix. Probabely the same as the early 2000s leaked track?

@deadcarpet:
the other tracks are just the single versions (either mix or edit)

Seeing Voices was recorded by Michael and does exist in full. The instrumental + vocal demo are circulating, though I have no clue whatsoever how complete it is vocally.

Also, fun fact: this Dangerous cassette is more than likely a radio edit, as Dangerous was planned to be released as a single in January 1994.

Frank Cascio is selling some cassettes with unreleased demos. There is four songs he is selling. A demo of Dangerous, a demo of This Time Around, a demo of They Don't Care About Us, and a demo of Seeing Voices. :)
http://www.julienslive.com/view-auc...35/?url=/view-auctions/catalog/id/124/?page=6

Hmmm, given the seller, would I part with money for this, hmmm, probably not....... "Each tape comes with a letter of authenticity from Frank Cascio." LMAO, like that means ANYTHING now!!

Seeing Voices was recorded by Michael and does exist in full. The instrumental + vocal demo are circulating, though I have no clue whatsoever how complete it is vocally.

Also, fun fact: this Dangerous cassette is more than likely a radio edit, as Dangerous was planned to be released as a single in January 1994.

Seeing Voices, is the leaked instrumental legit? I deleted it as it just felt like another of thos fan made fake instrumentals flooding the net since Michael passed. I would love to hear it. Shame the Dangerous isn't the much sought after piano outro demo!1 Though an edited version could be interesting, it does drag abit on the album.

I don't believe anything that comes from CASCIO...Who knows who sing this demos...

Seeing Voices, is the leaked instrumental legit? I deleted it as it just felt like another of thos fan made fake instrumentals flooding the net since Michael passed. I would love to hear it. Shame the Dangerous isn't the much sought after piano outro demo!1 Though an edited version could be interesting, it does drag abit on the album.

Not that I'm aware of. I haven't heard it myself but I've spoken to one person who has.

it would be interesting to know what the running time of TTA is

Back