Sweat Thread

^^ awesoome :naughty: :naughty:

MJ-7.jpg

tear-1.gif

badtourgif3.gif

IS-IT-HOT-IN-HERE-OR-IS-IT-MICHAEL-Sweaty-sexy-Michael-michael-jackson-30593372-351-524.jpg

19551_104702576222436_1000004808219.jpg

099.jpg

sweat.jpg

:heat: :devil: :stretcher

God yes, I stared at that gif like..:bugeyed Makes me wanna scream! :lol:
You mean like this? :shifty:
tumblr_ll5b3lCpFP1qeynq5o1_500.gif
:woohoo:

God yes, I stared at that gif like..:bugeyed Makes me wanna scream! :lol:
You mean like this? :shifty:
tumblr_ll5b3lCpFP1qeynq5o1_500.gif
:woohoo:

YES! omg :heat: or like this
160pyjl.jpg

he looked serious but sexy AND sweaty I always get the feeling he wanted to grab the mic off of the interpreter :laugh: and this, new to me I admit and glad it's a sweaty sexy one
1440.jpg

Well, I won't mind marking this as 18+ too if that helps. The thread itself is quite Manhood, don't see anyone else interested in Michael's sweat! It's almost a mute point at the moment anyway given that there are really no teenagers here.

Well, I won't mind marking this as 18+ too if that helps. The thread itself is quite Manhood, don't see anyone else interested in Michael's sweat! It's almost a mute point at the moment anyway given that there are really no teenagers here.

Two 18+ threads is like a dream come true...but you're right. Literally WHO is going to be looking at a thread titled "Michael's sweat" except for people who want to be drenched in it?! :ROFLMAO:

Two 18+ threads is like a dream come true...but you're right. Literally WHO is going to be looking at a thread titled "Michael's sweat" except for people who want to be drenched in it?! :ROFLMAO:
and @filmandmusic . Though maybe he wants to get drenched in it too ;) So post away! I will change the title tomorrow if I don't hear anything against the idea.

and @filmandmusic . Though maybe he wants to get drenched in it too ;) So post away! I will change the title tomorrow if I don't hear anything against the idea.

Deep down I know that is the absolute truth! No one could blame him. It’s human nature 🎶 😛

Makes sense just so it's all legit, iyswim.

sw23 can really let herself go if it's labelled properly. I think if she's required to rein in her imagination when it comes to talking about or reacting to Michael's sweat she really will burst into flames. Helps the rest of us, too, of course. It's a strain trying to remember where you are and what you can and can't say.

Back