Taj Jackson's MJ Documentary - Updates and Discussion [MERGED]

Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

If the Jackson's had agreed to fund this then I'm sure Taj wouldn't be asking for fans to contribute. If I were Taj I would have asked the MJ Estate and rich uncles/aunts to fund it and only if that was unsuccessful would I turn to crowd funding.

Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

If the Jackson's had agreed to fund this then I'm sure Taj wouldn't be asking for fans to contribute. If I were Taj I would have asked the MJ Estate and rich uncles/aunts to fund it and only if that was unsuccessful would I turn to crowd funding.

Idk, I think I got the vibe by that podcast taj was on that he has been in talks with the estate.. I'm just wondering if they are going to help fund it. Regarding the other jacksons funding it.. um yeah! Lol.. they should.

Hopefully the estate and the family are not just contributing with words on the screen.

Taj posted an update on his gofundme. Seeing that text message from Michael...man.

This also means everything...
"And I will promise you one thing. This is going to be bigger and better than any of you expect.
Taj"

Taj posted an update on his gofundme. Seeing that text message from Michael...man.

"And I will promise you one thing. This is going to be bigger and better than any of you expect.
Taj"

Can you share the text? Taj's "bigger and better" post gave me goose bumps, fingers crossed

Taj"

That message below "..bigger and better than any of you expect" just made my day.. and calmed my nerves a bit.

Can you share what the text message said?

Can you share the text? Taj's "bigger and better" post gave me goose bumps, fingers crossed

Time for another update.
I just want everyone to know that this project officially started weeks ago. I have not stopped gathering names or info since then. I have some key people already onboard and have plenty more still to go after.
For those of you who have emailed or messaged me some names to be in this... a lot of those names were already contacted and have agreed to help out. :)
Some I still have to reach out to though. So keep suggesting, I am always open to outside ideas.

However, make no mistake, I have a VERY CLEAR picture of what this needs to be and what it doesn't need to be.
I am also being secretive not because I don't want to keep all of you in the loop. It's because there are some big and powerful forces that don't want this or any pro Michael project ever to happen, so we have to keep certain things closer to the chest for now.
I truly appreciate all the donations, messages, and press I have received for this project so far.
And I will promise you one thing. This is going to be bigger and better than any of you expect.
Taj

It's worth going over to the gofundme page though, he posted a screenshot of a text Michael sent him in late '08.

Thanks Chris

Ok the word "bigger" means to me that the project will be cofunded strongly from other parties maybe the estate or Janet, of both!
The word "better" means to me that they will have some strong witnesses.
That Taj said "the project offically started weeks ago" hopefully means that part one of the series will be finshed and air soon.
I hope I am right!!!!

Last edited:

6l10Uh.jpg

Thanks for sharing this!!

I can even appreciate learning michawls texting style lol

Hey, has anyone mentioned to Taj that A&E was looking to do a docu-series a while back? I mean if that was on the minds at the time, they could definitley participate in this project.

Now haters are already pointing that nobody is supporting the GoFundMe ANYMORE BECAUSE DONATIONS FELL TO JUST UNDER $500 in a day... just saying. It seems it means more to them than to us...

Now haters are already pointing that nobody is supporting the GoFundMe ANYMORE BECAUSE DONATIONS FELL TO JUST UNDER $500 in a day... just saying. It seems it means more to them than to us...

Nobody should care what haters think.

When you get angry, they get off on it.. dont give them their emotional orgasm they are looking for..

What's sader.. a GoFundMe not making 177k in a couple weeks or spending half a billion dollars over a decade to try to put together enough evidence for criminal charges and still could not make it happen.. that's thirsty as all hell with a big fail at the end.

Plus we all know not all donations are coming through GoFundMe. You think a celeb is going to donate there? Probably not, theyd deal with the jacksons directly..

dont forget tajs word when he explains things are going great and goes as far as saying it will be bigger and better than we expect.

Last edited:
Thread cleaned.

We’re all on the same side here folks. I don’t like some of the language and insults that have been used. ‘You’re a joke’ and inflammatory remarks are against the forum rules so consider this a warning Silverstone. Really no need or room for that "I’m better than you" attitude here.

Hess;4240049 said:
I doubt that honestly. Maybe a little. - But all the fans know about this doc already - and those who wanted to contribute has already done so.

I don't see any casual or non-fans to donate… - They do not care. - Maybe they see the doc and then thinks MJ is innocent, but they do not wanna pay for his innocence to be proven by a new doc... - That's just my thoughts of course. But unless The estate and/or the family donates, it will never ever get above 55.000...

Well, you were wrong sir - over 56000$ now. But the tempo has slowed down again the last day!

Idea!

It would need to be a team effort but would be worth while.

If we can collectively have someone decent in web design, someone with a decent film editing program + skill, and have ways to make decent quality MJ gear.

We could sell MJ gear (made by us), advertise it on youtube, have a site - and all profits (above material and shipping costs) could go to the GoFundMe!

I can come up with some good art for the shirts, there are other artistic fans that could join in and we can choose from the top looks and sell them on clothing/hats and so on..

Last edited:

Idea!

It would need to be a team effort but would be worth while.

If we can collectively have someone decent in web design, someone with a decent film editing program + skill, and have ways to make decent quality MJ gear.

We could sell MJ gear (made by us), advertise it on youtube, have a site - and all profits (above material and shipping costs) could go to the GoFundMe!

I can come up with some good art for the shirts, there are other artistic fans that could join in and we can choose from the top looks and sell them on clothing/hats and so on..
Wouldn't you have to work with the Estate in order to make legal MJ gear?

^ Depending on the art of the shirts/hats yes & no.. There are fan made gear all over the internet, we would just have to make it clear it's unofficial gear and so on.. I mean look at what people sell on amazon (for example)

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=michael+jackson+shirt&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

These are not official released clothing approved by the estate!

The word 'Michael', logos of aviator glasses or fedoras, a crown with the word KING.. Those are type of things are not owned by any company.. a shirt that says 'HBNO, don't silent the innocent' is also not really a 'Michael Jackson' shirt.

I'd go as far as saying we could sell our collections for it but IDK if I can emotionally let go of some of the stuff I have.. an old dead flower from Neverland, and a few other items from Neverland. IDK if I could say bye to those, even for the sake of the doc.. ahhh, I've thought about it though

Last edited:

Well, you were wrong sir - over 56000$ now. But the tempo has slowed down again the last day!

Impressive. - But still, lets just say 70.000$ - that's less than 10 % - 770.000$ just doesn't seem realistisc to me. Not at all...

Guys...I can help with design... 2D graphics, 3D graphics Editing....Consultation etc. Maybe even some website stuff... My time is just so limited which is my problem...If there's something can do I will.

I think the target was only set at 777.000$ because 7 is MJ's number. So they wanted it to be symbolic, is my guess.

Apparently someone made a copy of Taj's GoFundMe so beware of using wrong links when donating.

Damn it man, they really try to F with everything.. the GoFundMe (fake one) can be reported right? I know people get into big legal trouble collecting money on GoFundMe and not doing as they say with it.

What is the fake go fund me ?link please ?

$94,385 of $777,000 goal reached.

And on page 4 of of the forums.

Its a shame!

Must say $ 95.000 is more than I had thought it would raise. - But the 777.000 goal is impossible.

Impressive. - But still, lets just say 70.000$ - that's less than 10 % - 770.000$ just doesn't seem realistic to me. Not at all...

Must say $ 95.000 is more than I had thought it would raise. - But the 777.000 goal is impossible.

But when you think of it... Dr. Christine Ford amassed over $700,000 on GoFundMe after accusing (without any evidence whatsoever) Justice Brett Kavanaugh of attempting to rape her in 1982 when Kavanaugh was 17. We are witnessing the dark side of the #MeToo movement. I believe (Law of Attraction) the $777,000 goal possible, but there should be a lot more donations, esp. from rich and wealthy people, celebrities, politicians and magnates who love Michael.

Back