Taj Jackson's MJ Documentary - Updates and Discussion [MERGED]

Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

This is by far the largest scale punch back that has ever been made by anyone.. Taj is taking on something very important, and hes doing a great job.

Update 7
Posted by Taj Jackson
1 day ago

Preparing for June 25th
June 25th has always been a super hard day for me as I’m sure it is for you as well. Usually the week before, I stay home and just wait for the 25th to pass.
But this year I decided to try something different and will be going to the seminar “ In the Studio with MJ” inthestudiowithmj.com
I am super excited as not only will I hear great stories about my uncle Michael, but it also allows me to reconnect again with a bunch of people that were important and relevant in my uncle's life. Most of these people I also plan on interviewing this summer for this project so it will be a perfect opportunity to catch up and talk to them in person before. If you are going, I will see you there and don’t be shy to say “Hi”.

Handling the hate.
We are going to see an influx of Leaving Neverland posts and propaganda as June 25th approaches. I know there are straight up haters out there, but a lot of the public is really just miseducated about Michael Jackson and have been brainwashed by the mainstream media for years. Do your hardest not to name call, just try to politely inform them. Post the facts and do your best to engage in a respectful way. Try approaching it as if they were a misinformed friend. Now If they are just spewing hate, just move on and ignore them… they are probably just seeking attention and clicks.
Help spread the word!

Re: Taj Jackson Launches a GoFundMe Page to Create a Documentary on MJ's Innocence - link [MERGED]

Considering how important this project is, why have this thread not been added to the "sticky" threads?

The project is going forward, very pleased to hear that :cool: Please keep contributing and sharing everyone!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hi <a href="https://twitter.com/tajjackson3?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@tajjackson3</a>, do you have a new update about the doc? I am really curious how everything is going. I hope you and your family are well &#10084;&#65039;</p>&mdash; Catharina (@Cathari70875443) <a href="https://twitter.com/Cathari70875443/status/1149753783532101632?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 12, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Things are going great. Everyone involved is so sick of these lies and want to help squash them once and for all. Unfortunately I have to be somewhat tight lipped for the next week or so. But I promise a big update after that. It&#8217;s so hard for me to stay <a href="https://t.co/F2Yp39spCy">https://t.co/F2Yp39spCy</a>&#55357;&#56876;</p>&mdash; Taj Jackson (@tajjackson3) <a href="https://twitter.com/tajjackson3/status/1149761494612975616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 12, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
Taj with a long awaited update:

Charles Thomson joining the project, thats awesome!

Update July 28 2019

1st, I would like to apologize for the long delay in updates.

Emmys:
As you probably have seen, Leaving Neverland was nominated for multiple Emmy awards. There are those within the Hollywood circle who are still trying to push LN down people’s throats. This is their agenda. Use Michael Jackson as a smokescreen.
HBO is a important sponsor of the Emmys, so it is not shocking that even though LN has been already debunked, it still got nominated. Especially knowing how these shows work and the politics behind them.

Charles Thomson:
Charles Thomson has officially joined the team as an Investigative Consultant and Writer for the project.
As many of you know, Charles is not only an award winning journalist, he has also been instrumental in providing written sources and facts to fight the various false allegations and lies.
We welcome him to the team as I know this will make the project even stronger.

Investors:
The last three weeks we have been looking for investors to help complete the funding. More funding will help speed up everything without compromising the quality.
Unfortunately I have heard from multiple trusted sources that the typical “Hollywood investors” were specifically told to stay away from this project and in no way participate. That is strange because usually investors are only interested in their returns and profit. I don’t know who is behind this yet, but it is a reality we face.
So the current solution is that we will have to look for investors outside the Hollywood system. I kind of expected that to be the case as there has been a lot going on behind the scenes to try and make this project not happen.
However I can tell you with 100% certainty, this project is happening… whether they wanted it to or not. The truth cannot be hidden.

The good news is that with the money we have raised so far, we aren’t relying on anyone to get this project off the ground. We started awhile ago :)

Last but not least I want to thank you all again for supporting me as I fight for my uncle. I wouldn't be half as strong without knowing you guys have my back. You have been truly amazing.
The tide is turning and we will win this battle with the facts and the truth.
Help spread the word!

https://www.gofundme.com/untitled-m...m_campaign=p_email+1137-update-supporters-v5b

2019-08-29 by Taj Jackson, Organizer

I will be doing a one hour live chat tomorrow(Thursday) at 12:30 PM (Los Angeles time) to not only fill you guys in on where we are on this project, but to also celebrate my uncle's birthday. I look forward to hearing from everyone then and clearing up any questions you might have about this important project. I also have some fun stories, memories, and other things to unveil. :)

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdjrgM7_PmskB0SETMqlojw

I'm still wondering why we havn't raised more money yet. Today on Michael's bday, there are many donations, but generally we're going quite slowly, although I know we are so many more people than those 4k that have donated. I'm not saying this to criticize, I'm just asking myself what the reasons might be. Is it because many expect the other family members to donate something too, like Janet for example? Or do they not believe in Taj's project? What could be done to raise more money? I know we could do so much more, even with little donations of 1 or 2 $ each.

The number went up on Michael birthday. it was like 171,000 now it's 187,723.

I feel family members need to donate too. after all he's their family member. fans can donate but they need to donate too. hopefully once all the money is raised they will donate as well. if they haven't even donated yet.

When does the estate take them to court?

I'm not sure if they even going. which i feel they need too because Michael is their family member.

The number went up. it's is now $188,007.

The number went up. it is now $189,160

It is now $190,555

Update for Saturday Oct 5th.

A lot has been happening, all of which is good.

Applehead Club Productions:
The project will officially be made under this production name. The name “Applehead” is very important to me. It is the name my uncle Michael use to call me and my brothers as well as other friends. The name actually comes from the 3 Stooges. However to me hearing the word "Applehead" represents an incredible time of pie fights, water balloons, crank calls, and stink bombs. Since this project is being made with the help of some of those Appleheads from Michael's life, I thought this would be the perfect name for the production company.

The Square One Screening:
On Sept 28th we attended the “Square One” Screening.
The movie was amazing, and everything I hoped for and more. Danny Wu did an incredible job. It comes out today on youtube for free in less than an hour. It specifically deals with the 1993 MJ allegations. Please help spread this amazing doc cause the truth cannot be ignored any longer.
I know we are trying to trend it on twitter today. Use the hashtag #SquareOneMJ

Here's where to see Square One..[video=youtube;ZxNDb2PVcoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxNDb2PVcoM[/video]

The tide has turned and everyone is feeling it. Expect extreme pushback and more.
The other side is desperately trying to stop this huge momentum we now have for the truth to be known.

After watching Square One, check out the interview Charles and I did with John Ziegler the day after the screening.

https://soundcloud.com/freespeechbr...-jackson-and-charles-thomson-and-tom-mesereau

As for this project. We have secured a couple of really important key MJ people and friends who are now onboard with this project. Please note...I am not trying to win a battle, my goal is to win the war. My purpose of this project is to rightfully reclaim and solidify my uncle’s legacy once and for all. This project will be for the history books.

I hate that I have to be so secretive but as you have seen even before Square One was shown, they are trying to discredit anyone who is pro Michael and stands up for him or any pro Michael news. I don’t want to tip my hat too early and give them a chance to sabotage this project. At the same time I know how important it is to keep you guys in the loop.
More to come...

The number has went up it is now $191,344

The number has went up it is now $191,344
Can you stop doing that please. People can see the number by going to the gofundme page.

Things are moving along: 11th november update :yes:
---

Wow! What a week!
I am so happy with the progress we are making.
We recently just filmed Tom Mesereau&#8217;s interview as the backbone for the 2005 trial.
Tom, like always, was amazing and graciously gave us 8 hours of his time. I really appreciate him and how vigorously he defends my uncle and fights for the truth.

I also reconnected with someone (from my uncle&#8217;s past) that I believe will elevate our project even more than I ever dreamed of. This project just went up several notches. And I already think big.
That's all I can say about that for now :)

As you can see, there are those who are desperately trying to erase Michael Jackson and his legacy from music history. We must not let this happen. We need to call them out and demand that they correct these calculated omissions.
But have faith, we know the truth, and as long as we keep sharing it and passing it down to our future generations, the truth will become history again. That's the whole goal of this project... to be a concrete blueprint.

Last but not least...
Thank you again for not only supporting me, but my uncle&#8217;s legacy. As I said before, it is an absolute honor to be working on this project. My uncle was the most amazing person I knew and I am grateful to do this for him.
My uncle always said the song "Will You Be There" had a very special place in his heart. I can say, without a doubt, you guys ARE there for him... through thick and thin and I know he is proudly smiling from heaven.

Last edited:
Lightbringer;4274104 said:
Things are moving along: 11th november update :yes:
---

Wow! What a week!
I am so happy with the progress we are making.
We recently just filmed Tom Mesereau&#8217;s interview as the backbone for the 2005 trial.
Tom, like always, was amazing and graciously gave us 8 hours of his time. I really appreciate him and how vigorously he defends my uncle and fights for the truth.

I also reconnected with someone (from my uncle&#8217;s past) that I believe will elevate our project even more than I ever dreamed of. This project just went up several notches. And I already think big.
That's all I can say about that for now :)

As you can see, there are those who are desperately trying to erase Michael Jackson and his legacy from music history. We must not let this happen. We need to call them out and demand that they correct these calculated omissions.
But have faith, we know the truth, and as long as we keep sharing it and passing it down to our future generations, the truth will become history again. That's the whole goal of this project... to be a concrete blueprint.

Last but not least...
Thank you again for not only supporting me, but my uncle&#8217;s legacy. As I said before, it is an absolute honor to be working on this project. My uncle was the most amazing person I knew and I am grateful to do this for him.
My uncle always said the song "Will You Be There" had a very special place in his heart. I can say, without a doubt, you guys ARE there for him... through thick and thin and I know he is proudly smiling from heaven.

This gives us hope!

Let's do this!

Support the project: [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.gofundme.com/f/untitled-michael-jackson-documentary-series[/FONT]

It sounds like this thing won't be out until 2021 or so. Taj needs to pick up the pace, this needs to stop being some side project he does for fun on the side of raising a family. We need a faster schedule with a timeline at the very least. This has been going on for 8 months now with really nothing more now then back in March.

It sounds like this thing won't be out until 2021 or so. Taj needs to pick up the pace, this needs to stop being some side project he does for fun on the side of raising a family. We need a faster schedule with a timeline at the very least. This has been going on for 8 months now with really nothing more now then back in March.
I agree

Well he started filming now. So pre-production, which can be a lengthy process, seems to be done. Stay positive.

Taj also said multiple times that he can&#8217;t give away too much info. The internet has eyes and ears. Everyone could guess that Tom Mesereau would be in the documentary, so that&#8217;s a safe thing to say in public.

I look forward to this. I'd rather have him taking his time to make a solid documentary clearing Michael's name, that explains as much as possible with verifiable proof, than something rushed that people can pick apart. Just shows he wants to do it right.
We need to be patient. I get everybody wants to see it asap in the wake of LN. But LN lost its steam rather quickly and the media tried to make it look more than it actually was.

Taj Jackson will be live today with the Michael Jackson Innocent Project on youtube, to reflect on the year of 2019 and to give further updates on his film project. All donations during the stream will go to the funding of Tajs documentary. We really need to support Taj, so please watch and if you can spare a dime, then do it :)

Taj just confirms the title of the documentary.

&#8221;The Truth Runs Marathons&#8221;

Update by Taj from yesterday

https://www.gofundme.com/f/thetruth...m_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

With 2019 finally coming to a close, 2020 will be OUR year. There is A LOT of pro Michael Jackson videos, docs and specials coming down the pipe line in 2020 that I am truly excited about. I thank everyone who is out there tirelessly spreading the truth everyday about my uncle. I always knew that there are way more of us then there are of them and 2019 proved it. When we are united and focused, there is nothing we can't do. Cancel Culture took their biggest and deadliest cannon and fired it directly at Michael Jackson's legacy. What they didn't expect was for his friends, family, and incredible fans to put themselves in front of the blast. My uncle would be so thankful and grateful for all of you. I look forward to 2020, because with the release of "The Truth Runs Marathons", we will finally put to rest all the ridiculous decades of lies and hold those accountable for spreading and profiting off them.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheTruthRunsMarathons?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#TheTruthRunsMarathons</a> <a href="https://t.co/Ufrul6JAvL">pic.twitter.com/Ufrul6JAvL</a></p>&mdash; paul colebrook (MJcool) (@paulcolebrook14) <a href="https://twitter.com/paulcolebrook14/status/1211712048251453440?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">30. Dezember 2019</a></blockquote>

When does the movie comes out?

Back