Taryll Jackson tweets...

He should stop sabotaging this album or go to court. I believe Teddy Riley is sincere.

Maybe he will go to court, the album is not even out on the market yet.

But what's that got to do with anything? If he doesn't go to court that doesn't mean he is lying

Besides, I never needed a court to tell me that Michael was innocent for the child molestation cases. That was an obvious case for me, as it is this thing now with the Cascio tracks. Those songs desperately try to resemble Michael's classical vocals but they fail.

It's all for M.O.N.E.Y

Taryll,

I like Taryll, I just think he needs to get off of Twitter and sue these folks if he feels like those songs aren't MJ.

I really do not know what to believe anymore, it's becoming like a big massive conspiracy... I'm not trusting Teddy or Taryll on this. I'll make up my own assumption that it's Michael's vocals. But I have nothing else to say.

You know what I want? Peace and Truth, it needs to be done. I want Taryll to take Sony to court, but again until he does that. I have nothing to believe.

Bla bla bla bla bla take it to court. Teddy Riley already challenged him to take it to the proper channel... Why is he still on twitter? Call oxman..

Taryll has provided quotes and an exact place in which the quote was from. Thats more than anybody else has done.

even if teddy riley doubted on kyhu when he first listened the track with Taryll that doesn't mean it's not MJ...

can someone here brings back the Neff U discussion and How "Monster" was built ?

thanks...

Well Teddy said 'Nobody can do the screams like that, but Michael'.

The screams and certain ad libs are quite obviously taken from other Michael songs.....its quite clear.

Taryll is obviously pretty angry, why would he be so angry and feel the need to comment on this so soon if he was lieing?

The thing is.....Why did Tarryl participate in an album if he felt this way?

Why doesn't he or the family take any sort of legal action if they truly believe this way?

Going on twitter and saying people are liars and betraying Michael...ummm yeah, that means nothing as far as I'm concerned. Actions speak louder than words. He/His Family should DO something, instead of trying to confuse people with his stupid "Tweets". If they don't plan on taking any action, then the Jacksons talking about the album need to stop.

Taryll can so easily sit on Twitter and run his mouth off, yet he fails to actually do something about it.

Where was this guy when Mike was on trial for his life? All of a sudden, a couple of "fake" tracks deserve so much attention. He obviously has some serious emotional problems. Talk is cheap, do something about it. The entire Jackson family obviously does not support this opinion, I've heard nothing about it in weeks. Just Taryll tweeting away. Ridiculous.

Oh yeah, and where were the Cascios then huh? Talking for the first time about their relationship with Michael, WELL YEAH NOW THAT THEY NEED TO SELL THEIR SONGS

I dont know why, but I just dont trust Eddie Cascio. There is something about his face, the look on his face just doesnt sit right with me.

^Anybody can make up quotes. Why didn't he reveal these "quotes" back when he first started tweeting. Now all of a sudden when Oprah airs, he comes up with these supposed conversations that took place.

The reality is that MJ was a lot closer to the Cascio's then he was with any of his nephews.

As soon as this guy starts tweeting the trolls invade and begin with their conspiracy theories again! Is there anyway we can ban him off Twitter for spreading false information? haha

Maybe he can't go to court and is trying to convey the truth this way. Think about it.....I am CONVINCED there are songs on that album which do not have Michael's vocals. Could I go to court? No.

Are you Michael's nephew? Are you a related to the people who benefit from his estate? Just like I am sure someone talked his grandma into that lawsuit against AEG he could have gone to her with this and she could have gone to court.

The question remains on why he agreed to put his vocals on 'Hollywood Tonight' if he felt that three other tracks on the album are fake?

Either go full out and fight for MJs legacy by not putting vocals on other tracks that will be part of a "fake" album or just stop with this drama.

^Anybody can make up quotes. Why didn't he reveal these "quotes" back when he first started tweeting. Now all of a sudden when Oprah airs, he comes up with these supposed conversations that took place.

The reality is that MJ was a lot closer to the Cascio's then he was with any of his nephews.
Taryll has been tweeting about the fake songs for ages.....warning us and trying to get the truth out there. So your post makes no sense.

Haven't heard from them for years....never saw them around Michael.....but now that an album has been completed and there's money to be made the Cascios suddenly came into the picture to cash in. Nobody gave a shit about who they were....until they started talking about Michael. I wonder how it feels....to make money off someone's death.

^ Taryll is after money himself. He's bitter and angry that he wasn't more influential in the album. He feels the estate shut him out and as a result he is venting anger and creating false stories. He doesn't know the full story at all, he knows small bits and pieces. He really should just stop with the negative propaganda.

And it's funny that many fans are buying into it.

If you think that is contradiction or something, you should really check your posts pal.

For sure you don't want me to remind everybody your OWN PERSONAL concern about the authenticity of the Cascio songs and the RESPONCE you gave us from your "SOURCE"

I wonder how it feels....to make money off someone's death.

They should ask the Jackson family that.. the epitome of selling out Michael in life and AFTER life.

Haven't heard from them for years....never saw them around Michael.....but now that an album has been completed and there's money to be made the Cascios suddenly came into the picture to cash in. Nobody gave a shit about who they were....until they started talking about Michael. I

Because they made sure of that. Nobody gave a shit about them because nobody knew them becasue they didnt advertise their friendship with Michael to the public. They never started to talk about Michael until the Jacksons accused and attacked them.

Are you Michael's nephew? Are you a related to the people who benefit from his estate? Just like I am sure someone talked his grandma into that lawsuit against AEG he could have gone to her with this and she could have gone to court.
No, I am not. Yes he is Michael's nephew and yes he is related to the people who benefit from the Estate. But maybe he is not in the position to sue someone over this album? Maybe it's a separate situation? I don't know, I'm not a legal expert so I can't figure that one out. But he must have a reason for using Twitter (a massive tool to convey a message to the world) and not a courthouse.

^ Taryll is after money himself. He's bitter and angry that he wasn't more influential in the album. He feels the estate shut him out and as a result he is venting anger and creating false stories. He doesn't know the full story at all, he knows small bits and pieces. He really should just stop with the negative propaganda.

That does make sense, most of the Jackson family seems to be damn bitter about not having full control of the estate.

please i try to find the neff u interview...can you help ?

LMFAO. Please.

:toofunny:

I am sorry, but some of you are missing the point! Regardless what Taryll says, I am referring for my part to what I hear on the album. I don't hear Michael on the three songs and i don't have a slightest doubt about the remaining 7 songs which are all Michael's!

Taryll can change his opinion tomorrow, my ears will still not hear Michael on these three tracks.

@Smooth_Criminal05 not long ago you said your source from SONY told you that a singer was hired to fill in the blanks for more than 50% on those tracks!

Afterwards you twisted your quote into saying that it was only your source's opinion!

Today you vehemently defend those tracks as being authentic! Did you receive some money?

Maybe he can't go to court and is trying to convey the truth this way. Think about it.....I am CONVINCED there are songs on that album which do not have Michael's vocals. Could I go to court? No.

why can't he go to court? give me a reason? the only reason I've been hearing from his supporters is that he doesn't have the money. I think that reason is laughable. He's from a wealthy family, he could find money if he wanted to. He could borrow some from auntie Janet or take a loan from a bank. If he's THAT passionate about setting the things right, he could find a way to get the money. But it seems that he doesn't want to. He seems to be perfectly comfortable with typing away on twitter. At this point, he's starting to sound like a spoiled child who was denied a toy in a store.

And as for you, YES, you can go to court, as soon as the album is released and sue for consumer fraud.

Of course Hollywood Tonight is the REAL deal because Taryll is in it, right boy????

:blink: He is?

Well, this confusion NEEDS to stop! What did Frank do to Betray Michael? I'd like Taryll to explain! seriously! Even though I kinda' agree with some on here about the realness of some songs, I still think "WHY would the Cascios want to put out a fake song?" I felt that they were genuine on hOprah!

And on the other hand, "Why would Taryll say these things if they're not true?" I feel like Taryll and his brothers were closer to Michael than any of his Nephews, but the contradicting statements from the Cascios/Teddy R. & from The Family are messing up our heads!!!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

1. we have mentioned these tweets on "Oprah" thread.

2. You are forgetting Teddy Riley's response to Taryll

When a family member talks about their uncle what would you do...I never agreed with him. I let him continue to talk.

He was 86 from the studio til his grandma spoke to the estate and I had 2 verified. We can go on with the truth but ill stop here.

I am the one that asked 4 Taryll to be on Hollywood. If MJ vox were not real why did he participate on the lp? Cont.

I can go on with tons...message to Taryll pls stop while he's ahead.

Listen fam my blog will tell it all...I promise. Remember this Taryll was my friend. We shared the same management...Cont.

When I stood up for MJ, that chick resigned and took Taryll's side, which is cool. I know god got my back. Cont.

I stay with the fan better known to me as my friend. When I was getting hated on cause I stood up for the truth. Cont.

He stop being my friend cause of this. We could've discuss this. This is not what you do to a friend...Cont.

I guess I was being used by him and his manager who left me hanging 4 him. Now I have good management...I stand 4 the truth.

Pls god hld me bk. He knows how he was blabbering him mouth about MJ in front of everyone about how much he know his uncle. Cont.

And how we're gonna get sued. He's Not right and he needs to move on and pursue his career. This is what people will remember you as. Cont.

Why didn't he sued like he said? Cause he's in denial...and I truly understand why, which is why I can't go on to tell the truth about him.

God bless and your future endeavors T.

All I did was listen to him blabbering him mouth about what he don't really know about his own uncle. Let the truth be told.

Management consistently inquired about him going to see and talk to him uncle and he didn't. Now, leave me alone b4 it gets worse.

Taryll cannot prove anything unless he takes this to court!
He hasn't spoken for days and all of a sudden after the Oprah show he pops up!
I remember Michael when he said..
"Where is he? to Here he is again"
That's exactly what he does!
If he doesn't take legal action he better do something with his life or stop talking!

Not to take it too much of topic, but the "first time" is Oprah's imagination. Where were the Cascios then? Right here, for example:
http://www.mjj2005.com/kopboard/index.php?showtopic=7298

thanks. a nice find! I forgot about this interview.

No, I am not. Yes he is Michael's nephew and yes he is related to the people who benefit from the Estate. But maybe he is not in the position to sue someone over this album? Maybe it's a separate situation? I don't know, I'm not a legal expert so I can't figure that one out. But he must have a reason for using Twitter (a massive tool to convey a message to the world) and not a courthouse.

he's not only a nephew, he's also a secondary beneficiary to the Estate. so he could go to the probate court, that oversees Michael's will and tell the judge about these "fake songs" and at least try to stop the album. Instead he records his vocals for another song from the same questionable album. Nice one, Taryll.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, and where were the Cascios then huh? Talking for the first time about their relationship with Michael, WELL YEAH NOW THAT THEY NEED TO SELL THEIR SONGS
The Casico family was alway on Michael's side, especially during the trial, even Aphrodite Jones book Conspiracy mentioned them. They had to go out now because their family being accused of fraud, they had to defend themselves.

Taryll is after making money?

How exactly is he making money from saying on Twitter that the songs are fake?

How are these conspiracy theories about 3T trying to ruin the album, any different from the conspiracy theories you all complain about coming from the none believers? Slightly hypocritial.

Guys, can we all stay respectful in this thread? I don't want it to become another wrestling match! :)

I posted Taryll's tweets because he is still accusing Teddy etc of knowing and stating that they "knew" the vocals weren't Michaels.

I agree that the family should sue if they believe the vocals are fake. But it's an unusual situation and not that clear in law.

The simple truth is that neither party, or for that matter, any party has provided ANY proof either way. This is the real problem.

There's also a chance that Sony/Teddy/The Estate could sue 3T for slander, libel or damages - who knows?

I DON'T believe that any of 3T are in this for the money. I do think they care about their uncle's legacy. I'd be interested to hear Jackie's take on all this.

Back