Taryll Jackson tweets...

Question, why is everyone so quick to believe nonfamily members, but label family liars immediatey? I am sure going to court is not a decision hewould make on his own. I know ppl don't like the family but MJ said over & over that he loved his family. He never bashed them publically. Would we want him to read how fans are bashing them now? Just a thought. No family gets along 100%.

I can asked the question why is it that some want to believe that all non-Jackson family members are labeled as "out to get Michael Jackson" or are liars? It seems all to often that members of the Jackson family have a tendency to "CRY WOLF" at every chance they get. I don't know what family member get's along with what family members.

All I know is that if there are questions regarding the authenticity of any and all Michael Jackson recordings, then that should be dealth with by the executors of the estate of Michael Jackson and Katherine Jackson and not discussed by a family member on his Tweeter page who is posting is some kind of coded way bits and pieces of what he is really trying to say. You know Taryll's recollection of what took place can't be challenged either. Why don't Taryll just come right out and tell Michael Jackson fans, not to buy Michael's new c.d. Let's wait and see if he will do that.:timer:

Question, why is everyone so quick to believe nonfamily members, but label family liars immediatey? I
well any fan who has been around for more than 2 minutes and followed the history of the family and there actions is gonna come to this conclusion based on whats gone on over the years. (not talking about taryll but the family in general. but as hes a jackson that issue rubbs off on him) and even more so when the only ourtage we have seen from the jacksons on twitter etc is when it involves money and them not getting any. no outrage over murray no outrage over katheirne selling the kids to oprah or photos being sold of them every 2 minutes.the list goes on.

but MJ said over & over that he loved his family. He never bashed them publically
no he didnt becausd that was the way he was. doesnt mean everything was hunky dory. we all know the issues.

well any fan who has been around for more than 2 minutes and followed the history of the family and there actions is gonna come to this conclusion based on whats gone on over the years. (not talking about taryll but the family in general. but as hes a jackson that issue rubbs off on him) and even more so when the only ourtage we have seen from the jacksons on twitter etc is when it involves money and them not getting any. no outrage over murray no outrage over katheirne selling the kids to oprah or photos being sold of them every 2 minutes.the list goes on.
I partly agree....even though with Murray there were family members tweeting regularly about wanting justice.

I am waiting for Taryll to tweet about the discovery channel documentary. Waiting and waiting and waiting...

there were family members tweeting regularly about wanting justice.
yeah but at the same time they were murrays best defence witnesses with the things they were saying. all in all theres a pattern with the majority of family members

I must admit that I have found the lack of tweets from the family or no tweets should I say about the documentary a bit distressing. I mean, they were quick enough to have a war with Teddy Riley over supposed fake vocals yet something like this comes up and nothing. I know UK TV is free so they would have difficulty stopping it bt at least re-tweet the petitions. Let me put it this way, if that was a member of my family I'd be doing everything in my power to stop it. Its sick.

I must admit that I have found the lack of tweets from the family or no tweets should I say about the documentary a bit distressing. I mean, they were quick enough to have a war with Teddy Riley over supposed fake vocals yet something like this comes up and nothing. I know UK TV is free so they would have difficulty stopping it bt at least re-tweet the petitions. Let me put it this way, if that was a member of my family I'd be doing everything in my power to stop it. Its sick.

True! just like Murray would be raked over the coals and I would be at the medical board daily trying to restrict his license so that he doesn't kill anyone else with his dangerous medical care. The family has done absolutely nothing pertaining to that. They don't even talk about Murray

like elusive said, they're only showing outrage when it comes to money they don't get/make.
Shows clearly where they stand and what they stand for. Pathetic to call themselves the ''savers of MJ's legacy''

like elusive said, they're only showing outrage when it comes to money they don't get/make.
Shows clearly where they stand and what they stand for. Pathetic to call themselves the ''savers of MJ's legacy''

True... who exactly said that twinklee because I don't think Katherine, Joe, Janet, Rebbie or Randy care about his legacy. Their behaviors and actions prove that. You're not trying to help your son's/brother's legacy by calling him a drug addict and talking about his toothpick nose. I've never in my life seen an entertainment family do this to a deceased 'loved one' Looking at recent deaths of celebrities I've seen their loved ones trying to protect them and not talking negatively about them at all. It's the total opposite with Mike's family.

True... who exactly said that twinklee because I don't think Katherine, Joe, Janet, Rebbie or Randy care about his legacy. Their behaviors and actions prove that. You're not trying to help your son's/brother's legacy by calling him a drug addict and talking about his toothpick nose. I've never in my life seen an entertainment family do this to a deceased 'loved one' Looking at recent deaths of celebrities I've seen their loved ones trying to protect them and not talking negatively about them at all. It's the total opposite with Mike's family.
The strange behaviors of the "Jacksons" are the reason I worry about
Michael's children. The "Jacksons" should learn how to radiate
some loving care.
Please keep Prince, Paris, and Blanket in your prayers. :angel:

:agree:

The strange behaviors of the "Jacksons" are the reason I worry about
Michael's children. The "Jacksons" should learn how to radiate
some loving care.
Please keep Prince, Paris, and Blanket in your prayers. :angel:

I have no doubt that Michael's kids are in good hands. After all, none of the Jackson kids and the grand kids have ever done anything that would have me question the family when it comes to raising kids. You never hear about any Jackson kids tearing up hotel rooms, or being arrested for drunk driving or slapping the hell out of somebody at some party. NEVER. By ALL accounts, the Jacksons are a very good family. They just love publicity and most of the publicity is surrounded by Michael Jackson. And Michael Jackson sells millions and millions of dollars. The more some controversy is making the rounds, the more money Michael Jackson's estate makes. Michael Jackson is like Joseph P. Kennedy to the Jackson family. The billions of dollars that Michael's estate will make is not just for Prince, Paris and Blanket, it's for the entire Jackson Family.

I have no doubt that Michael's kids are in good hands. After all, none of the Jackson kids and the grand kids have ever done anything that would have me question the family when it comes to raising kids. You never hear about any Jackson kids tearing up hotel rooms, or being arrested for drunk driving or slapping the hell out of somebody at some party. NEVER. By ALL accounts, the Jacksons are a very good family. They just love publicity and most of the publicity is surrounded by Michael Jackson. And Michael Jackson sells millions and millions of dollars. The more some controversy is making the rounds, the more money Michael Jackson's estate makes. Michael Jackson is like Joseph P. Kennedy to the Jackson family. The billions of dollars that Michael's estate will make is not just for Prince, Paris and Blanket, it's for the entire Jackson Family.

why is for entire jackson family?

Oh...reeeaaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyy? Have you submitted the new will to the probate judge yet?

***crickets***

Last edited:
why is for entire jackson family?

I believe Michael Jackson had the foresight to know that one day his music empire would be worth billions of dollars. It's only common sense to believe that Michael Jackson would have the heart to look out for his ENTIRE family. I don't think he would leave all that money to his kids alone and not see to it that his sisters, brothers, neices and nephews were not provided for in some type of form. It's only natural that he would do this. I mean, what would be the reason for him to NOT provide for his entire family. Before his 3 kids, it was the Jackson family. They are part of who Michael Jackson is. Without them there would be no Michael Jackson. Does it mean that the family can just march in and get money at will, no it doesn't. But I do believe there is some type of trust for the family.

Oh...reeeaaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyy? Did you submit the new will to the probate judge?

No I didn't, but just like you, I don't know in depth the details of Michael Jackson's will. How do we know that a trust of some kind wasn't put in place for the entire Jackson family? All I know is that most of the Jacksons don't have real jobs, yet they seemed to be doing just fine. Somebody is giving them money. If Michael Jackson wasn't taking care of his family, you would've heard horror stories about him from them by now.

The depth of the will were released more than a year ago, along with the official trust documents and let me assure u no one gets a dime. none of those u want to at least.
besides if u want them to live luxury start donating ur own money.

The billions of dollars that Michael's estate will make is not just for Prince, Paris and Blanket, it's for the entire Jackson Family.

I believe Michael Jackson had the foresight to know that one day his music empire would be worth billions of dollars. It's only common sense to believe that Michael Jackson would have the heart to look out for his ENTIRE family. I don't think he would leave all that money to his kids alone and not see to it that his sisters, brothers, neices and nephews were not provided for in some type of form. It's only natural that he would do this. I mean, what would be the reason for him to NOT provide for his entire family. Before his 3 kids, it was the Jackson family. They are part of who Michael Jackson is. Without them there would be no Michael Jackson. Does it mean that the family can just march in and get money at will, no it doesn't. But I do believe there is some type of trust for the family.

No I didn't, but just like you, I don't know in depth the details of Michael Jackson's will. How do we know that a trust of some kind wasn't put in place for the entire Jackson family? All I know is that most of the Jacksons don't have real jobs, yet they seemed to be doing just fine. Somebody is giving them money. If Michael Jackson wasn't taking care of his family, you would've heard horror stories about him from them by now.

Seriously........I just can't.......

I am waiting for Taryll to tweet about the discovery channel documentary. Waiting and waiting and waiting...
Shoot, I go one better.

I was waiting for ONE of the tweeting Jackson's to go "hard" when that heavy-set dude from Klein's office was making that outrageous claims a few months back. I was waiting for one of them OR all of the to tweet a severe beatdown to that clown, but once again all we heard were crickets.

It disappoints me that they all have time to tweet about the "so-called" fake songs, but a person like Klein and Klein's employee continue to get a pass! Same can be said for that karate guy and Marc Lester, again NOTHING BUT CRICKETS!

The depth of the will were released more than a year ago, along with the official trust documents and let me assure u no one gets a dime. none of those u want to at least.
besides if u want them to live luxury start donating ur own money.

Jackson's last will was filed by attorney John Branca at the Los Angeles County courthouse on July 1, 2009. Signed July 7, 2002, it names Branca and accountant John McClain as executors; they were confirmed as such by a Los Angeles judge on July 6, 2009.[69] All assets are given to the (pre-existing) Michael Jackson Family Trust (amended March 22, 2002),[70] the details of which have not been made public. The Associated Press reports that, in 2007, Jackson had a net worth of $236.6 million: $567.6 million in assets, which included Neverland Ranch and his 50% share of Sony/ATV Music Publishing' catalogue, and debts of $331 million.[71] The guardianship of his three children is given to his mother, Katherine, or if she is unable or unwilling, to singer Diana Ross.[72] The will states that Jackson's former wife Debbie Rowe was omitted intentionally.[73] Jackson's will allocates 20% of his fortune as well as 20% of money made after death to unspecified charities.[74]
Media reports suggested that settlement of Jackson's estate could last many years.[75] The value of Sony/ATV Music Publishing is estimated by Ryan Schinman, chief of Platinum Rye, to be US$1.5 billion. Shinman's estimate makes Jackson's share of Sony/ATV worth USD$750 million, from which Jackson would have had an annual income of US$80 million. Sony Corporation has not commented on whether it intends to buy Jackson's share of Sony/ATV from the Jackson estate. Jackson's creditors could force a distressed sale, which would act in Sony's favor since it would lower the sale price, but only if the trust set up by Jackson for his stake in Sony/ATV is revocable. A distressed sale would lower the value of Jackson's estate, and thus might not raise enough to cover the debts owed by the estate.

If there is an in depth detail of Michael Jackson's will, please give me the link to where I can find in. In the mean time I will search as many search engines as I can to find it. I mean there must be 100's of pages with a lot of detailed legal jargin to shift through.

The billions of dollars that Michael's estate will make is not just for Prince, Paris and Blanket, it's for the entire Jackson Family.

LOL!

I'm sure there are MANY, MANY Jackson family members who "wish on a 4-leaf clover" that was true!

"Some" of those same members should have CONTINUED to work after Michael said he was not interested in touring with them again. If they had contined to work, MAYBE they would have their OWN estate's to worry about, instead of trying to find ways to get their hand's on Michael's estate.

i really don't see logic in this but let me tell u one thing Michael always knew his potential of earning that is why the will is in process since nineties .
with out them there would be Michael jackson as far the science to create Michael ,i mean literally to produce Michael ,that was job of one sperm and one egg,there was no need of entire jackson clan.
in terms of career .without Michael there would be no jackson 5 and as we have seen when Michael left the group ,jackson 5 was gone with him ,but if i remember correctly others left group first but jackson5 or jacksons group was there.
,so see my point.
others are not working ,that is not is fault ,he gave money to his mother as any good son would do and others took that money from their mother as any gone case ,useless son would do.
in ur post u r implying that jacksons were blackmailing Michael to give them money,so see u also admit unknowingly that they are horrible as family ,i mean which normal family does that and u still want Michael to pay for them .
any ways what u want or me ,is not important .what Michael wanted is pretty much clear in his will so deal with it .that was very clear message from him "at least leave me alone in death".i hear that message loud and clear.

J

If there is an in depth detail of Michael Jackson's will, please give me the link to where I can find in. In the mean time I will search as many search engines as I can to find it. I mean there must be 100's of pages with a lot of detailed legal jargin to shift through.

The trust documents leaked not so long ago, if I remember correctly, it was on Radar Online. If you cannot find it through the search engine, you can download it from here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1L23Z7JN

Detailed enough. Not a dime for the extended family. There was also a long topic regarding trust documentation on mjjc with good explanations, but I cannot find it.

Jackson's last will was filed by attorney John Branca at the Los Angeles County courthouse on July 1, 2009. Signed July 7, 2002, it names Branca and accountant John McClain as executors; they were confirmed as such by a Los Angeles judge on July 6, 2009.[69] All assets are given to the (pre-existing) Michael Jackson Family Trust (amended March 22, 2002),[70] the details of which have not been made public. The Associated Press reports that, in 2007, Jackson had a net worth of $236.6 million: $567.6 million in assets, which included Neverland Ranch and his 50% share of Sony/ATV Music Publishing' catalogue, and debts of $331 million.[71] The guardianship of his three children is given to his mother, Katherine, or if she is unable or unwilling, to singer Diana Ross.[72] The will states that Jackson's former wife Debbie Rowe was omitted intentionally.[73] Jackson's will allocates 20% of his fortune as well as 20% of money made after death to unspecified charities.[74]
Media reports suggested that settlement of Jackson's estate could last many years.[75] The value of Sony/ATV Music Publishing is estimated by Ryan Schinman, chief of Platinum Rye, to be US$1.5 billion. Shinman's estimate makes Jackson's share of Sony/ATV worth USD$750 million, from which Jackson would have had an annual income of US$80 million. Sony Corporation has not commented on whether it intends to buy Jackson's share of Sony/ATV from the Jackson estate. Jackson's creditors could force a distressed sale, which would act in Sony's favor since it would lower the sale price, but only if the trust set up by Jackson for his stake in Sony/ATV is revocable. A distressed sale would lower the value of Jackson's estate, and thus might not raise enough to cover the debts owed by the estate.

The trust documents leaked not so long ago, if I remember correctly, it was on Radar Online. If you cannot find it through the search engine, you can download it from here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1L23Z7JN

Detailed enough. Not a dime for the extended family. There was also a long topic regarding trust documentation on mjjc with good explanations, but I cannot find it.

Thanks I was just searching for this doc to post :)

Why should all of Michaels billions been distributed to the ENTIRE Jackson family (thats also one big family, are we talking about immediate familymembers, or his cousins, uncles and what not too?... imagne to give money to his uncle but not the the uncle's son? It would be chaos imo)

I think it is safe to say that Michael chose who he wanted to inherit from his will. He picked Levon Jackson, Elijah Jackson, Anthony Jackson, Taj, T.J and Taryll, who are all contingent remainder beneficiary of the will.

Why should all of Michaels billions been distributed to the ENTIRE Jackson family (thats also one big family, are we talking about immediate familymembers, or his cousins, uncles and what not too?... imagne to give money to his uncle but not the the uncle's son? It would be chaos imo)

I sometimes "think" that if Michael's brothers had gone out there and did their OWN thing years ago, instead of waiting for Michael to join them, he would have seen them in a different light and "maybe" he would have left them something in his will.

Sure they wouldn't have been the BIGTIME Jackson-5 anymore, but they would have been able to carve out a decent career for themselves nonetheless. I'm sure Michael would have respected that and "may" have been willing to show that respect in his Last Will & Testament.

The brothers wasted all of that time and what do they have to show for it: NOTHING!

I think it is safe to say that Michael chose who he wanted to inherit from his will. He picked Levon Jackson, Elijah Jackson, Anthony Jackson, Taj, T.J and Taryll, who are all contingent remainder beneficiary of the will.
Being a contingent remainder doesn't change much as Michael's three children have to die offspring less, all of them, for Levon, Elijah, Anthony and 3T to get anything. But it's the thought that counts, and it speaks volumes that none of his siblings were named as contingent remainder beneficiaries.Though it doesn't make much of a difference really as they (the remainder beneficiaries) only get something in case all three kids pass away without possible kids of their own. Practically speaking, the trust is for Michael Jackson's children and Michael Jackson's possible future grandchildren, their future children etc only. /His immediate family and immediate descendants

I'm also wondering how many of these Jackson family lovers leave their wealth to their own relatives, such as siblings, nephews, nieces, in laws, mother, father, while having their own family such as husband kids.. My guess is not to many. What Michael did is common, it's what 99% of mankind does, leave whatever you have for ur own damn family e.g spouse and children. Michael was kind enough to provide an allowance to his aging mother, and they need to be thankful for that, they need to cut down on the greediness, jealousy, hatred, etc and move on.

Last edited:

You....can't....be...serious!:hysterical:

Please note, Michael Joseph Jackson COULD'VE included other members of his immediate family in his Will but he chose NOT to. That speaks volumes to me, there must've been a reason for that.

Back