Taryll Jackson tweets...

I am curious if this is how Taryll Jackson conducts himself in business . I mean instead of face to face conversation is it better to leave cryptic ,read between the lines messages accusing people of some unknown crime. I mean what did Frank do? I can't believe it was something so unforgivable because he remained a part of Michaels life.
If you are going to call somebody a liar I think you should do it in private first to hear their side. But that is just me.

If the Michael Jackson Estate was managed by the Jackson family can I assume that if things weren't going as they expected they would take to twitter every time and each have a "twitter tantrum"? Can you even imagine John Branca doing this?

Regarding TII I remember people being all worked up that it wasn't going to be Michael at all but a look alike. Who started that by the way? Oh wait...

I find it more amazing how some posters are trying to pretend that the whole TINI thing wasn't that big. I am new and came on during that time and they were everywhere. You couldn't go on any board without people talking about how skinny Michael was and how AEG used him. Heck, we saw a reopening of this when Mrs. Jackson's lawsuit was filed. I remember being called everything from a AEG spy or a lover and supporter of them. The TII song got almost no coverage compare to the BS people raised about the movie.

I didn't help that some families went on about body doubles, drug addiction, and AEG working Michael to death. Sorry, the whole fake song thing had nothing on TINI. I think some fans just want to forget that shameful sage ever took place.

I don't think it's a matter of jealousy between families. Taryl is just defending his point (by the way, the point of millions that don't want to express their opinion for not being banned). I think it's easy, take sony to court and stop this fraud.

In my opinion I think this is what happed.

Cascio loves producing and admire MJ, his mentor.
He produced the songs to show them to MJ, recording the songs with another guy.
MJ never records the songs. He will do it while in London, adding his personal touch. After than everydody knows what happened.

The Cascios are so confiedent with the songs that they decided to give them to Sony as Real MJ.

To me it's clear it is not MJ, more sure after hearing MONSTER.

Yeah if he has a problem with Teddy then he should called him and not just RANT on twitter. Also, where 's TJ and Taj??? What so Taryll is the mouthpiece in the brunch??? The more he "talks" the more he sounds bitter why don't know...

I don't think it's a matter of jealousy between families. Taryl is just defending his point (by the way, the point of millions that don't want to express their opinion for not being banned). I think it's easy, take sony to court and stop this fraud.

In my opinion I think this is what happed.

Cascio loves producing and admire MJ, his mentor.
He produced the songs to show them to MJ, recording the songs with another guy.
MJ never records the songs. He will do it while in London, adding his personal touch. After than everydody knows what happened.

The Cascios are so confiedent with the songs that they decided to give them to Sony as Real MJ.

To me it's clear it is not MJ, more sure after hearing MONSTER.

The songs were recorded in 2007, not 2009. Also if it was just a demo to show Michael, they wouldn't need a person that sounded like him to do it. If the Cascios did do that, they could be sued for fraud along with everyone else. Which Taryll should do as a professional and an adult.

So, you're saying that Cascios pulled fraud on Sony and the estate to passed off fake songs, but admire MJ. How do those two go together?

And Sony and the estate being dense, took the songs and now defend it to the death despite the possible lawsuit.

Yeah.....okay.....

The songs were recorded in 2007, not 2009. Also if it was just a demo to show Michael, they wouldn't need a person that sounded like him to do it. If the Cascios did do that, they could be sued for fraud along with everyone else. Which Taryll should do as a professional and an adult.

So, you're saying that Cascios pulled fraud on Sony and the estate to passed off fake songs, but admire MJ. How do those two go together?

And Sony and the estate being dense, took the songs and now defend it to the death despite the possible lawsuit.

Yeah.....okay.....

People like R'kelly imiates Mj voice when they present their song to him.
And Rebember that money is able to change people, and we are talking about a lot of money here.

Those songs are just not the best work of Teddy Riley. He said he did 'everything he could' with Michael's voice but that's a bit wrong to do. That compressed Michael's voice too much and because it was already pretty low keys, it made it sound different. It sounds also they used Melodyne to correct some notes and it would have been better then if they had duplicated the melody instead just to correcting it in unisono. Because that way you can have it more natural.

I dont really recall there being many (if any at all) fans here being against This is It. I know there were a lot of people against it, I just dont recall seeing any of them here.

Actually TINI was huge on the board. Big enough that it contributed to a whole new forum being created to discuss it. This became known as the "Conspiracy" forum. It was decided to relegate that talk there where it could be discussed without fear from others.

That is why talk of it became less prominent on the main board. However, if you go and take a look at the TII section that is archived, through out many threads you will see those who wish to bring up what TINI said.

Actually TINI was huge on the board. Big enough that it contributed to a whole new forum being created to discuss it. This became known as the "Conspiracy" forum. It was decided to relegate that talk there where it could be discussed without fear from others.

That is why talk of it became less prominent on the main board. However, if you go and take a look at the TII section that is archived, through out many threads you will see those who wish to bring up what TINI said.

In addition to what ginvid said similar to todays "Real fan or not" argument, TINI brought "infiltrator or not" argument about the members. Again people (supporting TII or disagree with TINI) were accused as working for Sony/ AEG/ Estate.

Im sorry but anyone can mouth off on Twitter....but taking the matter to court or the proper authorities - I get the feeling 'they' don't actually have any real proof.

Its sad to think the Cascios, the family Michael seemingly depended on for so many years are now being turned upon by certain sections of fans, very sad.

Risk everything for this? Eddie got already a pretty decent career why risk fraud charges? :doh:

Those songs are MJ on poor audio device+ some other voice to complete.
Also not so brilliant instrumentation..

There's no big conspiracy, there's no fraud... why risk it?

For mere 3 songs easy replaceable with 1-2 remixes and a duet for example ( in the case Sony would not want to consume more complete songs )
That way the project would have come even CHEAPER for Sony. 7 songs would have been enough + 3 fillers ( remixes and a featuring or another duet )
So if this is about MONEY, why not taking the cheapest route?

Then for the argumentation - well Sony wants to full us all and release countless albums, so they wanted to experiment on us...
Well then why not wait a bit, and experiment later? Why risk the first album after 2009 June 25 ?
Use the existent songs for 1-2 albums, or even 3, then after they can come up with look we just found other songs in secret vault, blah, blah...

Last edited:
Taryll said something about "People taking advantage of my uncle"
Thank God the Jacksons never did anything like that...:rolleyes2:

shock news just in from the jackson family!!

Michael jackson does not appear in 'this is it - the movie'!

Yes folks - it's a 'body double'

i know everybody says it's him, but all those involved - dancers, camera men, sound engineers, musicians, special effects people (as well as the tens of millions of fans worldwide who went to see it) - have all been paid by sony to say it was him!

Taryll will be 'twating' about it later, and telling everybody; "i knew michael all of my life - apart from during the 'trials' - and that does not look like him!", and, "please do buy the new 'visions' collection though, as that really is michael with me on the 'why' video - although i can not vouch for 'thriller' or 'billie jean'!"

lmao!!!

my issue is why do some of the family members feel the need to target sony, branca, aeg, all of the folks responsible for the this is it movie, and teddy reilly to name a few.

When real targets like howard mann, leonard rowe, brian oxman, conrad murray, klein, marc lester, that karate guy, the heavy set guy who works in klein's office, to name a few. Why do these guys get a free pass on the jackson family twitter accounts?

When that guy from klein's office made those "claims," i was looking for the jackson family to issue a severe twitter beatdown, but all we heard were crickets!

For me the pattern that has taken shape speaks for itself. When you look at one list of targets and the other list of targets you can clearly see what the difference is, in my opinion, i.e. $$$$$.

this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Jacksons are a showbiz family. If we think about all the albums they have put out combined that is a lot. I don't think they would allow a fake album to be out even if they thought some of the songs are Michael. They should have taken action to stop or postpone it until their concerns were looked at. They have done nothing. Janet is still in the music business. She is going to allow this? Doesn't she have Michael's back? I don't believe they can't do anything. The only time I see anyone complain is when something good is happening for Michael and they are not a part of it. I have seen a really scary trend with this family since Michael died. I know Michael loved them but it makes you wonder why he kept a distance from them.

I don't know the Jacksons or the Cascios. But I will say this. The Cascios did the best job in 5 minutes talking to Oprah compared to the last year and half from his very own family. I am not saying his family don't love and miss him. But they haven't been helping him either.

The Jacksons are a showbiz family. If we think about all the albums they have put out combined that is a lot. I don't think they would allow a fake album to be out even if they thought some of the songs are Michael. They should have taken action to stop or postpone it until their concerns were looked at. They have done nothing. Janet is still in the music business. She is going to allow this? Doesn't she have Michael's back? I don't believe they can't do anything. The only time I see anyone complain is when something good is happening for Michael and they are not a part of it. I have seen a really scary trend with this family since Michael died. I know Michael loved them but it makes you wonder why he kept a distance from them.

I don't know the Jacksons or the Cascios. But I will say this. The Cascios did the best job in 5 minutes talking to Oprah compared to the last year and half from his very own family. I am not saying his family don't love and miss him. But they haven't been helping him either.

I applaud you

Great post. Sad, but true...

you're right... but the question is: did they do it from the heart?

everything is so strange... Cascios didn't look like they were trying to fool somebody, but I can't see any reasons for Taryll to lie...
aaaaah sometimes I feel like it would be better if I wasn't a fan :bugeyed

of course and do you know why the cascios did that?

did you look at how the studio looked when michael recorded?

and how it looks like now? (like super fancy with all the equipment and lighting)

wonder where the money for that came from?

yes, sony paid it to them for the songs.

so of course now they talk only nicely about MJ - because he is the reason for them being able to afford such a lavish studio.

nothing bad about this - but where the cascios went wrong and evil was to sell fake MJ songs to sony and saying that those are the real deal.

they are not being humble or nice but tripping on michael's legacy.

and where would tarryl jackson or his brothers take the money from to sue SONY, one of the biggest corporate entities in the world? or janet? they know, as well as i and hopefully you, that this would take years (and would require more money than they have) and the album would be released anyways.

A good example of how vocals can be manipulated can be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zeLKMHxbN8

So that's either taking a shady vocal and making it sound like Michael (adding extra vibrato etc) or taking a very poor MJ recording and tuning it up and thereby losing a lot of the character from the original.

So it's either a fake vocal or a bad mix of a poor vocal...

Either way, if they end up with a vocal that people question, what's the point of releasing them?

I think there waiting for Sony to release the album then there going to move in for the kill or the attack so to speak, Then they might have more leverage.

We will have to wait and see.

I do believe that the Jacksons and Cascios loved Michael. How could they not? Michael loved all of them. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some issues between certain people from both families. When people die things can come up. Of course I don't know what happened. It's only a theory.

It just felt good to watch an interview about Michael and he came out looking good and strong as a person. Even a non fan would be like "okay that sounds pretty good". I hope anyways. People said when Paris spoke at the memorial how it helped people see Michael as a human being. The way they talked about Michael like not as the King of Pop but Michael the person helped a lot. It was on Oprah of all places and so many people watch it.

i don't think that is right for T just complained on tweeter. if he really want do something, he hate the **** michael song, but why should he participate in this new album. he can be out of it just for protesting. but he didn't.

The bottom line is Taryll, like some of the other "Jacksons" is
simply not a nice person. :mello:

Well put.

The simple fact that he lied about Frank claiming he betrayed and hurt MJ is more than enough evidence he is very capable of making up stuff to support whatever agenda he has. after the trial MJ spent months at Frank's house and it was Frank's leaks to Roger Freidman that kept a sense of balance with the outrageous claims coming from the prosecution's side before & during the trial. Won't be surprised if T said next MJ was under the influence when he visited Frank's family. And sure won't be surprised if he accused Frank and his family of enabling MJ , ofcourse Prince & Paris will 'agree'.

I, for one will not be surprised if Prince, Paris, and Blanket will be spending Christmas with the Cascio family again this year, like they did last year. :cheeky:

Back