Teddy Talk Only

I know it was just posted that this is not the place to discuss authenticity of songs but I've been reading through a lot of the posts here and was moved to say this so please pardon my disobedience.

When I first heard the song Breaking News I couldn't hear Michael hardly anywhere in the song and like many thought it was compressed, over proccessed or he wasn't singing it and I didn't listen again until it was streaming from Itunes.

I listened and I hear Michael in the questionable songs. Obviously it isn't the best resordings of his magnificent voice but it's him. Teddy Riley must have re worked the tracks.

I didn't see the interview the Cascios did with Oprah but I believe they were true friends to Michael and wouldn't take part in a lie to have a hit song. Atleast that is my hope. I don't believe they would betray Michael for money and think we all should allot them and Teddy Riley who has also been a good friend of Michael's the benefit of the doubt. If you listen to the CD now it does sound like Michael so can we all stop the arguing and the accusations if not forever can we pause long enough to feel and share love this holiday season? We all need that.

I have read some of the quotes attributed to Teddy Riley and think we need to pay more attention to him rather than mock or attempt to demean him. He is an incredible producer and has been a great friend to Michael for a very long time.

A lot of people go through serious bouts of depression this time of year being away from family, friends and loved ones or just from being alone or dealing with all the stresses life has to offer. For the sake of Michael's fans whom he deeply loved can we share and show love to one another? As a gift to Michael? Let's let love be our gift this holiday season and anyone who wants to pick up swords and throw stones let's reserve that for the new year. Okay? There isn't one single thing arguing can accomplish at this point right now but love can do wonders.

I know it was just posted that this is not the place to discuss authenticity of songs but I've been reading through a lot of the posts here and was moved to say this so please pardon my disobedience.

When I first heard the song Breaking News I couldn't hear Michael hardly anywhere in the song and like many thought it was compressed, over proccessed or he wasn't singing it and I didn't listen again until it was streaming from Itunes.

I listened and I hear Michael in the questionable songs. Obviously it isn't the best resordings of his magnificent voice but it's him. Teddy Riley must have re worked the tracks.

I didn't see the interview the Cascios did with Oprah but I believe they were true friends to Michael and wouldn't take part in a lie to have a hit song. Atleast that is my hope. I don't believe they would betray Michael for money and think we all should allot them and Teddy Riley who has also been a good friend of Michael's the benefit of the doubt. If you listen to the CD now it does sound like Michael so can we all stop the arguing and the accusations if not forever can we pause long enough to feel and share love this holiday season? We all need that.

I have read some of the quotes attributed to Teddy Riley and think we need to pay more attention to him rather than mock or attempt to demean him. He is an incredible producer and has been a great friend to Michael for a very long time.

A lot of people go through serious bouts of depression this time of year being away from family, friends and loved ones or just from being alone or dealing with all the stresses life has to offer. For the sake of Michael's fans whom he deeply loved can we share and show love to one another? As a gift to Michael? Let's let love be our gift this holiday season and anyone who wants to pick up swords and throw stones let's reserve that for the new year. Okay? There isn't one single thing arguing can accomplish at this point right now but love can do wonders.

we don't have to like an album to show love this holiday season. many people know how to show love, in many ways, without having to fall in line with somebody's argument.

144,000 if memory serves me correctly I think I have read and enjoyed many of your posts in the past, which I am thinking I also expressed before...

I am not asking anyone to like the CD or dislike it. I am asking us all to share and show love. I understand everyones complaints, confusion and distrust as well as frustration but I also know that love prevails over all...

Everytime we click a link it seems something starts off good and negativity infiltrates it. I have no complaints with people expressing their opinion but what I have witnessed and observed is all of this negativity is setting people at odds and some fans are in a crux between others opinions. I would suggest everyone just stop talking about the CD period if I thought that would help but it wont so all I'm asking is let's pause on our disputes and set anger aside and focus on the things we do appreciate a bit whether on the CD or in general. I need love and know we all need love so this is my feeble request to the hearts of Michael's fans to please share and show love to eachother. I think we all need it. The world needs it!

Let's just take a break on the negativity and January 1st wed can make resolutions toargue more if we wish but for now let's think of the world and pray for those in need.

144,000 if memory serves me correctly I think I have read and enjoyed many of your posts in the past, which I am thinking I also expressed before...

I am not asking anyone to like the CD or dislike it. I am asking us all to share and show love. I understand everyones complaints, confusion and distrust as well as frustration but I also know that love prevails over all...

Everytime we click a link it seems something starts off good and negativity infiltrates it. I have no complaints with people expressing their opinion but what I have witnessed and observed is all of this negativity is setting people at odds and some fans are in a crux between others opinions. I would suggest everyone just stop talking about the CD period if I thought that would help but it wont so all I'm asking is let's pause on our disputes and set anger aside and focus on the things we do appreciate a bit whether on the CD or in general. I need love and know we all need love so this is my feeble request to the hearts of Michael's fans to please share and show love to eachother. I think we all need it. The world needs it!

Let's just take a break on the negativity and January 1st wed can make resolutions toargue more if we wish but for now let's think of the world and pray for those in need.

a lot of people are doing that. a lot are praying..a lot are being charitable. but they're also being real. Jesus, himself had disputes with people..does that mean he was without love?

there's this prevailing notion that you're not showing love, unless everybody thinks the same thoughts.

a lot of things have been solved on this board. the president made certain threads, and most people are behaving. those who are choosing to get personal will get weeded out. but i really don't see as many disturbances, at this time, as you do. it's going alright. sure, there are malefacotrs..and nobody can stop them..and like i said..they'll be weeded out. but i've seen a lot of peaceful discussion, lately.. i ave no reason to lie about that.

we can be peaceful, and be real at the same time, in a democratic society. it is possible.

Jesus stated a fact and moved on, only His disciples and those who followed Him were privy to hear Him speak on certain things again, He knew all truth and there were no arguments or discussions just him stating the facts and those who believed or disbelieved which cannot be compared to anything we now face because only He which came from God knows all that God revealed to Him. We are in the flesh and therefore have great limitations on spiritual things and the things of this world wars against those of the spirit.

Democracy is wonderful, but even as there is a time and season and purpose for all things can't we make a moment of peace. I'm not asking everyone to agree as to who sings what or to run out and buy the Cd but what I am asking I feel is reasonable which is that we all please stop arguing for now, to stop theaccusations- for now. It's Christmas time and there is absolutely nothing bickering will do to help anyone...

If anyone hates every song on the CD then they have reason to be upset but for 11 more days or six at the least can such thoughts be reserved? Even many of those who areboycotting the CD are listening to the songs so please just enjoy them and express anger and frustration after Christmas if at all possible???

I'm not deliberately trying to impose but when my heart compels me to speak I have to yield. Is it the heart that moves people to carry on the negativity? I don't know, perhaps it is and if so then I can't request a person following their heart to do much else but sometimes I think we get caught up in chaos and rather than listen to our hearts we hold our ground so to speak...

Listen, I don't want to turn this discussion into aan argument so I'll just say I love you and may God bless you this holliday season and through the coming new year!

well we are continuing back and forth so...

no..not everybody is listening to the songs..

i think this is a clever attempt to not allow us to express an opinion..

everybody's proving they're in the same boat..

this thread was for debate..let's allow our freedoms and not look down our noses at each other.. there's nothing evil going on here. if people have had enough of the situation, all they have to do is not enter the thread. people wish to express how they feel about Teddy Riley..

people make debating out as an evil thing. it's not. it's not against the rules. what is against the rules is personal attacks. but i haven't seen that lately. just debating. there's nothing wrong with that. people feel the need to express themselves. it's healthy to debate, rather than keep it in. just don't be condescending to each other..that's all. Lisa Marie talked of how her and MJ argued.

people debate. people argue. there's nothing evil about it. communication can solve things.

just personal attacks cannot. but there aren't any, right now.
but like i said..a person can always avoid the thread.
people are finding their way to peacefully coexist, and believe what they believe at the same time, on their own..

finding ways to squelch their freedoms doesn't accomplish that..and making them feel bad about themselves with any certain approach doesn't, either.

i mean, all this reminds me of the difference between the freedom i used to feel, buying MJ music, when MJ was here...and the controlling nature that sony gives off, with what they are doing now.

it's when you, and others that might talk like you come across as trying to control things..as opposed to us having our freedoms..

it's like that.

as long as we are not breaking rules..let us have our freedoms.

the peace will come naturally.

we are entitled to express our beliefs, respectfully. it's the most peaceful thing we can do. iy'd peaceful and loving, even..as long as it's respectful.

Last edited:

i agree with cause its gotten so bad in the last two months that its crazy. everyone needs to ignore teddys crazy behind, taryll, the cascios and everybody else. buy the album if you want to, if not then dont. many people want people to belive they way they do, then they start hurling insults at each other. everybody just BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread was for debate..let's allow our freedoms and not look down our noses at each other.. there's nothing evil going on here. if people have had enough of the situation, all they have to do is not enter the thread. people wish to express how they feel about Teddy Riley..

people make debating out as an evil thing. it's not. it's not against the rules. what is against the rules is personal attacks. but i haven't seen that lately. just debating. there's nothing wrong with that. people feel the need to express themselves. it's healthy to debate, rather than keep it in. just don't be condescending to each other..that's all. Lisa Marie talked of how her and MJ argued.

people debate. people argue. there's nothing evil about it. communication can solve things.

people are finding their way to peacefully coexist, and believe what they believe at the same time, on their own..

finding ways to squelch their freedoms doesn't accomplish that..and making them feel bad about themselves with any certain approach doesn't, either.

i mean, all this reminds me of the difference between the freedom i used to feel, buying MJ music, when MJ was here...and the controlling nature that sony gives off, with what they are doing now.

it's when you, and others that might talk like you come across as trying to control things..as opposed to us having our freedoms..

it's like that.

we are entitled to express our beliefs, respectfully. it's the most peaceful thing we can do. iy'd peaceful and loving, even..as long as it's respectful.

its okay to discuss and have your opinion but some people dont know how to do it in a civil manner. but i agree with what your saying

Re: Teddy Riley goves interview to Polish Radio Station concerning 'Michael'

Am I missing something as I do not hear him saying its not him, I hear him talking about playing with his voice but not saying its not him,

Stop with the fabrications will you. Damn

dont you hate that!?!? people fabricate things then they start to believe it like its written in stone somewhere and all it does is cause more confusion

it's like that.

You've proved to be a wise, old soul often. Agree with mostly anything above..

For the sake of God, this should be a Christmas coming up. Just that: the perfect motive to stop letting this album sever more people, like goats from sheep, not really discerning the good from the bad.

Since this thread is about Teddy Riley's words, I'll say a prayer for his mind, that's always a good option.

"Hello my twit fam, Happy Friday to you and yours. I'm here working on Hollywood Tonight remix. Can't wait 2 share it W yall. One love!!" - from Teddy's twitter page

I guess that Hollywood is going to be the next single.. I'm so happy for that!

"Hello my twit fam, Happy Friday to you and yours. I'm here working on Hollywood Tonight remix. Can't wait 2 share it W yall. One love!!" - from Teddy's twitter page

I guess that Hollywood is going to be the next single.. I'm so happy for that!

That would be an excellent idea now!!! And release as soon as possible, before end of the year, is a must :) !!! But too late for that I'm afraid :(

Re: Teddy Riley explains why MJ sounds different on some of the tracks

Ok you guys get handed MJ music that has bad sound to it.. you have 2 choices to leave as is and release it with poor sound which could not sell as a lagitimate album piece or try to make the sound as clear as possible..

Why can't they do both? With every posthumous song they release of his I'd love to get two versions. The version as last left by MJ and a modernized, completed version. MJ was an artist and I don't think it's OK for other's to complete his art unless they also release the art as it was last left by MJ. It's there interpretation of the art. We can only guess how Michael would have completed it.

They should sell his CDs with two options, a single CD for those listeners who are mainly interested in listening to completed versions and as a double CD where one disc has the polished and completed version and where one disc has the version as last worked on by MJ. I think it's only fair to the artist to also show his work as he last left it.

Re: Teddy Riley explains why MJ sounds different on some of the tracks

Riley does not believe MJ is still alive.

If he doesn't believe it, then why does he keep saying it? Are you saying he's saying things he doesn't believe, i.e. he's a lier?

Michael's deniers are trying to detroy every thread ! do we donate here to read all this BS every singl thread !

please most of the threads are not about clebrating the magic but about hating the album ! so, why do not you shove up your freedom of speech and parade your hatred there !?

Michael's deniers are trying to detroy every thread ! do we donate here to read all this BS every singl thread !

please most of the threads are not about clebrating the magic but about hating the album ! so, why do not you shove up your freedom of speech and parade your hatred there !?

Then don't read it.

People care about Michael that's why when they see something they feel is not right, they write about it and stand up for him. It's incredibly disrespectful of you to assume that just b/c someone care's enough about MJ to stand up for him that they are spewing BS.

Maybe some people can think for themselves and not blindly accept everything Sony says? If our government can lie to us, believe me so can Sony.

I'm about celebrating MJ. I do think there are some amazing songs on this CD (in fact all other than the three in question). But I also believe in standing up for what is right. And if Sony is going to put questionable work on a CD and attribute it to Michael when he is not here to have a say, then you sure as hell can bet on my saying something.

Then don't read it.

People care about Michael that's why when they see something they feel is not right, they write about it and stand up for him. It's incredibly disrespectful of you to assume that just b/c someone care's enough about MJ to stand up for him that they are spewing BS.

Maybe some people can think for themselves and not blindly accept everything Sony says? If our government can lie to us, believe me so can Sony.

I'm about celebrating MJ. I do think there are some amazing songs on this CD (in fact all other than the three in question). But I also believe in standing up for what is right. And if Sony is going to put questionable work on a CD and attribute it to Michael when he is not here to have a say, then you sure as hell can bet on my saying something.

:clapping:

I guess by now everybody here knows already something is wrong with the vocals on some tracks. And I think everybody knows about Sony from the past.
But we are NOW. So... how that "something wrong" came there is speculation.
Untill proof.

Then don't read it.

I do not care about Sony , i believe my ears and i believe his long time friends and I belive in MJ's talent ! this is my proof ,,,this is what helped me to stay strong as MJ fan through all these years inspite of all the lies people keep saying about him before and after his death,,,,

Thriller 25 was with Sony and MJ was happy about it and promoted it during his French award ! and the quality of the music in Thriiler 25 is exactly like the one in the Cascios three songs ,,,the bridge in For All Times is very low quality ! it is simple but people love to make things look tougher to feel better about themselves !

Keep the opinions respectful please. I understand that people are incredibly passionate about this from both sides but just reign it in a bit.

I do not care about Sony , i believe my ears and i believe his long time friends and I belive in MJ's talent ! this is my proof ,,,this is what helped me to stay strong as MJ fan through all these years inspite of all the lies people keep saying about him before and after his death,,,,

Thriller 25 was with Sony and MJ was happy about it and promoted it during his French award ! and the quality of the music in Thriiler 25 is exactly like the one in the Cascios three songs ,,,the bridge in For All Times is very low quality ! it is simple but people love to make things look tougher to feel better about themselves !

You have every right to believe it's Michael (and lots of good reasons as well), but others also have a right to question it (and they've got good reasons too). I'm just saying we should let everyone speak their thoughts.

For All Time is an awesome song. There is not one second on the song that doesn't sound like Michael. That's why lots of fans are questioning the Cascio tracks. There is something off about them. That's not proof that they aren't Michael but it's reason enough to ask questions. I've never heard an MJ song I didn't love, but Keeping your Head Up and Monster in particular throw me off. The songs I like. The vocals are what throw me off.

I also agree that I'd like to trust MJ's longtime friends but I also recognize what money can do to people. And I also recognzie that MJ has had lots of 'friends' betray him in the past.

Both sides have valid arguments and everyone should be allowed to make their point. I think everyone's coming from the same place: they want to stand up for Michael and support him. We just disagree on how best to go about that. That's why the debate is good. Healthy debate will bring out good points and help us find the best way that we can support MJ.

You have every right to believe it's Michael (and lots of good reasons as well), but others also have a right to question it (and they've got good reasons too). I'm just saying we should let everyone speak their thoughts.

For All Time is an awesome song. There is not one second on the song that doesn't sound like Michael. That's why lots of fans are questioning the Cascio tracks. There is something off about them. That's not proof that they aren't Michael but it's reason enough to ask questions. I've never heard an MJ song I didn't love, but Keeping your Head Up and Monster in particular throw me off. The songs I like. The vocals are what throw me off.

I also agree that I'd like to trust MJ's longtime friends but I also recognize what money can do to people. And I also recognzie that MJ has had lots of 'friends' betray him in the past.

Both sides have valid arguments and everyone should be allowed to make their point. I think everyone's coming from the same place: they want to stand up for Michael and support him. We just disagree on how best to go about that. That's why the debate is good. Healthy debate will bring out good points and help us find the best way that we can support MJ.

:clapping::agree::clapping:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

I wish people demonstrated this much passion and determination in seeking justice for Michael's death like some have demonstrated with these Cascio songs. Similarly, I wish people were less likely to believe Michael was an active addict who died from his addiction and a doctors error because it was told to them just as many have not accepted the story fed to them by Teddy Riley, Sony, Cascio's, etc that Michael provided 100% of the lead vocals on the Cascio tracks. If people were this riled up over his death, perhaps the medical board would suspend Murrays license until after the trial. I can understand and respect both sides of this issue but I think some need to put it in perspective. I've seen some comments that are downright ridiculous. One "fan" compared listening to the Cascio songs like being raped. The way for people to be heard by those who matter is with their wallet. Buy the cd or not. However, if you illegally pirate the songs you believe are authentic and not pay for them, your a hypocrite. Also, if people are boycotting Sony does that mean all Sony products (playstation3, computers, tv and other electronics) and all Sony artists or just MJ? No matter where you stand on the issue, the media will lay the blame on MJ for failure of this cd, no one else. I personally couldn't care what the media's perspective is; however, history is written by those in the position to document it. Most if not none of them will take the time to truly analyze any of this, just report/record the facts as they see them.

I wish people demonstrated this much passion and determination in seeking justice for Michael's death like some have demonstrated with these Cascio songs. Similarly, I wish people were less likely to believe Michael was an active addict who died from his addiction and a doctors error because it was told to them just as many have not accepted the story fed to them by Teddy Riley, Sony, Cascio's, etc that Michael provided 100% of the lead vocals on the Cascio tracks. If people were this riled up over his death, perhaps the medical board would suspend Murrays license until after the trial. I can understand and respect both sides of this issue but I think some need to put it in perspective. I've seen some comments that are downright ridiculous. One "fan" compared listening to the Cascio songs like being raped. The way for people to be heard by those who matter is with their wallet. Buy the cd or not. However, if you illegally pirate the songs you believe are authentic and not pay for them, your a hypocrite. Also, if people are boycotting Sony does that mean all Sony products (playstation3, computers, tv and other electronics) and all Sony artists or just MJ? No matter where you stand on the issue, the media will lay the blame on MJ for failure of this cd, no one else. I personally couldn't care what the media's perspective is; however, history is written by those in the position to document it. Most if not none of them will take the time to truly analyze any of this, just report/record the facts as they see them.

You make some great points. I think the tracks are just getting a lot of attention right now b/c they just came out. It's hard not to think about when you listen to the CD every day.

Despite the recent focus on the tracks, I do think fans are still very passionate about getting justice for MJ's death. And I think most fans recognize the suspicous circumstances surrounding his death and don't buy into the media's drug addict theory.

there are way too many examples of people who do analyze history for themselves, and do not depend on headline writers, as too many people know that much of their cultural history is a written lie, and for their own sakes and peace of mind, they investigate their own cultural history.

Back