The ANYTHING Thread

*flips fru the pages of the thread, sees the budding friendship between 2 dance aficionados and decides it's better to leave them the floor cause she'd make a crowd; she knows she wouldn't like anyone watchin' her and her guy when they cha cha/lambada/tango/chicken dance and whateva other dances they like* oh, and kids.....enjoy the dancin', ain't nothin' quite like it in this world :lol:

P.S. And while u @ it, leave Shaq and his gal alone, ain't nobody's business but their own, rememba - he was bad, just as Mike :p

:ciao: now

[youtube]-Sm22eGkeFA[/youtube]

:D A naughtily way to dance tango? that must be a new style.

Here you go.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrOj6xlD92k
Watch and after you learn we can dance :tease:

I've learned to do it properly thanks to your video. All I need is some practice now with you :D And right after I'll show you how to do it naughtily :naughty: :D

*flips fru the pages of the thread, sees the budding friendship between 2 dance aficionados and decides it's better to leave them the floor cause she'd make a crowd; she knows she wouldn't like anyone watchin' her and her guy when they cha cha/lambada/tango/chicken dance and whateva other dances they like* oh, and kids.....enjoy the dancin', ain't nothin' quite like it in this world :lol:

P.S. And while u @ it, leave Shaq and his gal alone, ain't nobody's business but their own, rememba - he was bad, just as Mike :p

A little question, are you Arabic speaker?

Hey girl! :lol:
That's just Bumpy, he likes to tease and he likes to dance like we all do :D

I've learned to do it properly thanks to your video. All I need is some practice now with you :D And right after I'll show you how to do it naughtily :naughty: :D
Well, I hope your "naughtily technique" it's not too hard to learn for me.

That Blood on the dance floor video, what's that supposed to mean? :D

Hey girl! :lol:
That's just Bumpy, he likes to tease and he likes to dance like we all do :D

Well, I hope your "naughtily technique" it's not too hard to learn for me.

That Blood on the dance floor video, what's that supposed to mean? :D

Not literal blood, but in the sense of hell of a dance ;) like the dance moves in the video :)

Regarding the naughty technique, you can quite easily acquire it, step by step, inch by inch :D .

Mod note Thread cleaned
Please remember the Anything thread is not a licsense to post anything outside the rules and guidlines
for posting on MJJC. Please keep your discusions and images appropriate - This is a family oriented board.

Thanks guys :)

Mod note Thread cleaned
Please remember the Anything thread is a licsense to post anything outside the rules and guidlines
for posting on MJJC. Please keep posting your discusions and images - This is an adult oriented board.

Thanks guys :)

We promise :D

Very tempting I think Ill have a sip too :)

olive-garden-berry-sangria.jpg

oh what the heck lets all imbibe .. sangria on the house
-

raspwhitesangria1.jpg

sorry I only have one wineglass

Cups-70-5448.jpg

Ok, due the fact that this is the anything thread I'd like to dedicate this to the people who got mad at me because some of us in this thread were ONLY JOKING and teasing :smilerolleyes: and I don't want trouble with anyone.

tumblr_lffv2ptyYc1qauweoo1_500.gif

:)

nffm7r.jpg

790705a4.png

Last edited:
This is for you people
9vjvdg.jpg

:laugh:

I have trouble saying those difficult and very difficult things even when I'm sober. And I've never been drunk, so I've not had to say the downright impossible things. {Please don't make me type that again.}

Ok, due the fact that this is the anything thread I'd like to dedicate this to the people who got mad at me because some of us in this thread were ONLY JOKING and teasing :smilerolleyes: and I don't want trouble with anyone.

Awww, you poor darlin' - i'm sure you guys meant no trouble and everybody understands :) These pics you posted are beyond cool, i jussst gotta repost 'em :lol:

there's another tabloid headline at the beginning of that vid that i find far more fascinating and the single cover is outta this world also :D

nffm7r.jpg

Won't even get anywhere near this1 cause it's that......dangerous, lame pun i know. Let's simply call this extremely, verrrrry special lmshhaaao :lol: Ok, so that was a bit near it, but not nearly enough :p

790705a4.png

I can't moonwalk, but i might just walk all ova the moon one of these days. When i do walk, people usually take notice and on me good days some even break their necks in the process or bump into ish on the street *the monument of modesty that i are trips on its own grandeur and falls flat on her monster face with high heels all in the air* :p

Oh......and cilla chica - please be a darlin' and download this http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/ You'll need it to hear a lil' surprise tune i'll be sendin' your way soon as an au revoir gift. I bet you'll love it :cheeky:

A little question, are you Arabic speaker?
Nope, but most would contend i are a little crazy, actually a lot - of people and a lot of cwazy me lol. Y'd you ask?

Shhaaaby;3599951 said:
Awww, you poor darlin' - i'm sure you guys meant no trouble and everybody understands :) These pics you posted are beyond cool, i jussst gotta repost 'em :lol:

She doesn’t :) but oh well...

Shhaaaby;3599951 said:
there's another tabloid headline at the beginning of that vid that i find far more fascinating and the single cover is outta this world also :D

lol I guess I know what you mean :D

Shhaaaby;3599951 said:
Won't even get anywhere near this1 cause it's that......dangerous, lame pun i know. Let's simply call this extremely, verrrrry special lmshhaaao :lol: Ok, so that was a bit near it, but not nearly enough :p

Nasssty girl :D

Shhaaaby;3599951 said:
I can't moonwalk, but i might just walk all ova the moon one of these days. When i do walk, people usually take notice and on me good days some even break their necks in the process or bump into ish on the street *the monument of modesty that i are trips on its own grandeur and falls flat on her monster face with high heels all in the air* :p

haha! Good for you then! You are indeed :crazy: :lol:
Well, I can moonwalk in high heels, not even Chuck Norris can do that! :fame:

Shhaaaby;3599951 said:
Oh......and cilla chica - please be a darlin' and download this http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/ You'll need it to hear a lil' surprise tune i'll be sendin' your way soon as an au revoir gift. I bet you'll love it :cheeky:

Actually I have audacity and virtual dj, I was trying to figure it out how to mix with virtual dj :lol: it’s so much fun. But I didn’t use audacity :mello:

Thanks for the future gift but "Au revoir"??? Are you leaving, why?
There are a lot of people leaving lately :(

:)

nffm7r.jpg

790705a4.png

Awe no one could get mad at you :) This seems to be a very CALM FunnY Upbeat place
Lets not leave each other Alone :(

Hold my Hand :lol:

Lol that was cute Qbee :D My love for puppets is one of those things from my childhood that I never got over.

Oh my, I realized what I just wrote and I’m psychoanalyzing myself now :unsure:

02.jpg

I knew that. That is why I posted it :)

41798_318316915050_8947_n.jpg

Anyone up for a Hot Dog. Whats your pleasure mustard, ketchup, Chili :lol:

hotdawg.jpg

Anyone up for a Hot Dog. Whats your pleasure mustard, ketchup, Chili :lol:

hotdawg.jpg

Awww qbee, he's making me giggle. I'll take that little dog plain. I'm sure he's sweet enough without mustard, ketchup or chili.

lucilla;3600021 said:
haha! Good for you then! You are indeed :crazy: :lol:
Well, I can moonwalk in high heels, not even Chuck Norris can do that! :fame:

Crazy i are, that's an well established fact. Funny you should mention Mr. Texas ranger. He was everywhere on billboards in Poland - i think it was for a bank or something. And this reminds me of a most intriguing security firm that was just about everywhere.....

Congrats for the feat - moonwalkin' in high heels i mean. I bet it's very difficult lol

Actually I have audacity and virtual dj, I was trying to figure it out how to mix with virtual dj :lol: it’s so much fun. But I didn’t use audacity :mello:

Thanks for the future gift but "Au revoir"??? Are you leaving, why?
There are a lot of people leaving lately :(

I'll try and do that thing tomorrow and send it to you. And to answer your question - YES, i am. As a matter of fact i have overstayed my welcome here by a very large margin. I intended to settle and close my 'accounts' for a very long time now, but all kind of things got in the way.

I'm sorry if many others are leaving. That indeed would be a problem, but my particular absence won't make any difference whatsoever. A Shabby-free (MJ) world will be a much safer, quieter, calmer place and lots of people will breath a huge sigh of relief once i'm gone.

In life it matters not only when and what you say but also when you shut up. IF and when the need will surface for me to comeback i might, but should such an improbable event occur it won't be Shabby that will do the returning, but rather the rainbow chick with the wink and that one might pose a real problem for many. If y'all thought Shabby was hard to handle, wait till you meet her. But, as i said, that is highly unlikely...

lucilla;3600040 said:
Oh my, I realized what I just wrote and I’m psychoanalyzing myself now :unsure:

And what's the big crime in that? What, would you rather pay some shrink to tell you nothing or even worse, let some strangers on the street/ in newsrooms/ on the internet judge you when they ain't got a bloomin' clue about who you really are? I know i wouldn't.

Crazy i are, that's an well established fact. Funny you should mention Mr. Texas ranger. He was everywhere on billboards in Poland - i think it was for a bank or something. And this reminds me of a most intriguing security firm that was just about everywhere.....

Congrats for the feat - moonwalkin' in high heels i mean. I bet it's very difficult lol

I'll try and do that thing tomorrow and send it to you. And to answer your question - YES, i am. As a matter of fact i have overstayed my welcome here by a very large margin. I intended to settle and close my 'accounts' for a very long time now, but all kind of things got in the way.

I'm sorry if many others are leaving. That indeed would be a problem, but my particular absence won't make any difference whatsoever. A Shabby-free (MJ) world will be a much safer, quieter, calmer place and lots of people will breath a huge sigh of relief once i'm gone.

In life it matters not only when and what you say but also when you shut up. IF and when the need will surface for me to comeback i might, but should such an improbable event occur it won't be Shabby that will do the returning, but rather the rainbow chick with the wink and that one might pose a real problem for many. If y'all thought Shabby was hard to handle, wait till you meet her. But, as i said, that is highly unlikely...

And what's the big crime in that? What, would you rather pay some shrink to tell you nothing or even worse, let some strangers on the street/ in newsrooms/ on the internet judge you when they ain't got a bloomin' clue about who you really are? I know i wouldn't.

lol at Chuck Norris billboards, I don't know but his mere pictures makes me smile.

I'm sorry to hear that you have to leave. :( Whatever the reason is, I hope this decision makes you feel better. That's what matters.
In life it matters not only when and what you say but also when you shut up.
This is one big truth.

And about the shrinks hehe, they probably have one of the most hated professions, after journalists and politicians lol. I should know about that. But not all of them are the same, trust me. :D

Ok, I'll be waiting for your file and thank you again to take the time. Hugs to you Shhaaaby :happy:

84889-queen_blade_05___08.jpg

"OH MY GLOB! Look at those luscious lips."

[YOUTUBE]RNCJIW1lTSU[/YOUTUBE]

Back