The ANYTHING Thread

Go back to when things weren't completely empty. Return in twos, to the time of poppies leaning, caressed by gentle gusts of wind, and with those pressed to our hearts in solemn duty we return back to the ocean of outstretched hands. And we breathe anew, as if not a day had ever gone by without our presence, and pretend that nothing ever fell apart. And that nothing dies.

Because pretense is our last hope.

nothing-is-random.jpg

House on 'telling the truth'...

[youtube]S2OgAAp_NOA[/youtube]

Still snowing outside. Can't wait till it gets warm already.

Guess who's back, back again? Actually that may not be the real question, but nevamind that1. Shabby's back....tell a friend.....LOL

And nope, we don't need any controversy like Em and Prince sang about, but it does feel empty without me, don't it? :p But then again maybe it feels great. And nope, i ain't back, just finishin' peaces here and there, things from last month. And this time around i really ain't returnin'.

I'm sorry to hear that you have to leave. :( Whatever the reason is, I hope this decision makes you feel better. That's what matters.

This is one big truth.

And about the shrinks hehe, they probably have one of the most hated professions, after journalists and politicians lol. I should know about that. But not all of them are the same, trust me. :D

Ok, I'll be waiting for your file and thank you again to take the time. Hugs to you Shhaaaby :happy:

Yep, this decision does make me feel a lot better and more at peace.

You should add lawyers to that list of professions lol.

About that file it is kinda complicated, i'll explain more in a bit.

Abrazos back @ cha chilla chica :cheeky:

I probably wouldn't ever leave, even if it does seem quiet. Letting go or leaving has never been a forte of mine, probably because other people usually beat me to it.

And also I have this thing called loyalty.

Yesterday I was fishing some rats in the sewers when suddenly I heard the cell phone ringing and vibrating in my pocket. I was so damn scared, because I knew I didn't have a cell phone. Anyway, I took the call and the voice on the phone whispered to me: "there's no such thing as a voice whispering on the cell phone." I nodded and said: "Yes."

A few hours later, I took my bucket full of rats that I had fished in the sewers and went home to grill them. While baking on the grill, I went to my small bathroom to do some gym. I climbed onto my boiler and decided to jump backwards straight into the bath. But I slipped and nailed my chin onto a broken water pipe. One of my legs stayed up on the boiler, while the other was hanging -I don't know how- above my head. Indeed I had heard some strange cracking sounds, but I thought it was all normal. I also noticed lots of blood on the dancefloor (I use sometimes my bathroom to moonwalk).

Having lived all this, I don't understand one thing, why the Chinese proverb says this:

l
??
??
?
?
?

?

I wish they release BAD World Tour on Blu-Ray x20... x20... x20... x20... x20...

Dr_House_gif3.gif

Yesterday I was fishing some rats in the sewers when suddenly I heard the cell phone ringing and vibrating in my pocket. I was so damn scared, because I knew I didn't have a cell phone. Anyway, I took the call and the voice on the phone whispered to me: "there's no such thing as a voice whispering on the cell phone." I nodded and said: "Yes."

A few hours later, I took my bucket full of rats that I had fished in the sewers and went home to grill them. While baking on the grill, I went to my small bathroom to do some gym. I climbed onto my boiler and decided to jump backwards straight into the bath. But I slipped and nailed my chin onto a broken water pipe. One of my legs stayed up on the boiler, while the other was hanging -I don't know how- above my head. Indeed I had heard some strange cracking sounds, but I thought it was all normal. I also noticed lots of blood on the dancefloor (I use sometimes my bathroom to moonwalk).

Having lived all this, I don't understand one thing, why the Chinese proverb says this:

l
??
??
?
?
?

?

tumblr_m1ojgepZiZ1r72i4b.jpg

Last edited:
Once upon a time there was a frog. A princess took it and kissed it. As the frog was venimous, the princess died. The frog was about to live happily ever after, but someone stepped on it and it made a strange "brrroach" sound.

I mean, come on. Some people are really difficult to understand.

l
??
??
?
?
?

?

Sounds like a bad trip, man.

759.jpg

Once upon a time there was a frog. A princess took it and kissed it. As the frog was venimous, the princess died. The frog was about to live happily ever after, but someone stepped on it and it made a strange "brrroach" sound.

*venomous

Someone's a cheery soul.

I don't understand why some people post multiple posts, and above all to say nothing or to repeat themselves.

I don't understand why some people post multiple posts, and above all to say nothing or to repeat themselves .

Forgot to add, my feet get cold when I'm tripping, too. As do my fingers. Useful to have warm blankets when you're about to mentally do this:

buzz_lightyear_flying_in_space_wallpaper_-_1280x800.jpg

Back