The BAD25 Packages/ Products, Your Orders etc. etc. [Discussion]

Anyone ordered from HMV UK and have they heard anything yet with express shipping?
I've ordered the dvd with cd single at hmv uk. Still no word on shipping.
I've ordered the collector's edition, picture disc and 7" vinyl through mj.com. No word on shipping and I had to cancel the 7" because it was included in the box wich we didn't know untill yesterday. It'll probably delay it even more. I really want to finally watch the wembley show and listen to the outtakes.

I've ordered the collector's edition, picture disc and 7" vinyl through mj.com. No word on shipping and I had to cancel the 7" because it was included in the box wich we didn't know untill yesterday. It'll probably delay it even more. I really want to finally watch the wembley show and listen to the outtakes.

This sucks. I've had no word from HMV and Amazon, and I payed premium shipping for both.

This sucks. I've had no word from HMV and Amazon, and I payed premium shipping for both.
Yep, i feel the same. Ordered through mj.com in june and loads of people received their package in europe I haven't heard a thing. Not even a reply on the e-mail I've sent two days a go. It's pretty frustrating that the releases are all over stores since thursday over here in the Netherlands. Good luck to you!

Anyone ordered from HMV UK and have they heard anything yet with express shipping?

I ordered mine from HMV UK with standard (free) shipping and I received an email yesterday to say it had been dispatched. I got it sent to my work address so hopefully it will have arrived when I get there Monday morning.

i paid with credit card on september 11th. standard shipping. shipped yesterday.
you?

i paid with credit card on september 11th. standard shipping. shipped yesterday.
you?

I've paid for the mj.com order in june through paypal.
I just checked HMV and now it is shipped! Now I hope the Royal Post does her best to get it to the Netherlands asap :)

Still heard nothing from Amazon or HMV UK. This is a disgrace, it comes out on Monday!! I think I'm going to cancel this and pick it up and 5:30 on monday at Tesco's.

I finally got the money together to order the collectors box and got to the check out and there was a $42 postage charge, and there is no way am I paying all up nearly $250!! (I also bought "bad" headphones from eBay a few months back!). So I've ordered the 3cd/DVD set but now that I've thought about it I may as well just go get it from the shop. Does anyone know how to cancel orders on MJ.com???

Edit: I worked it out...I can go buy it on the 21st!

Last edited:
Still heard nothing from Amazon or HMV UK. This is a disgrace, it comes out on Monday!! I think I'm going to cancel this and pick it up and 5:30 on monday at Tesco's.

I never received a e-mail from hmv. On the status site on my account
It days it has been shipped. Did you check the website?

Does anyone know if Tesco in the UK will stock the deluxe edition in store? I'd probably prefer to buy from there instead of HMV and I expect it will be cheaper too.

Does anyone know if Tesco in the UK will stock the deluxe edition in store? I'd probably prefer to buy from there instead of HMV and I expect it will be cheaper too.

I'm popping out in a bit to find out I'll let you know

Every hour or so yeah and still nothing so I cancelled it

I would have done the same if it wasn't for the cd single. I had te dvd in my hand thursday in a local recordstore. Almost bought it :) i'll guess I'll be patient..

I would have done the same if it wasn't for the cd single. I had te dvd in my hand thursday in a local recordstore. Almost bought it :) i'll guess I'll be patient..

I'll get it again from the HMV site later on but I needed to know I would get it on Monday and I didn't so I had to, but I'm still going to get it first thing Monday! :)

Are there any swedish people here that have ordered from CDON? What a joke, it first said that it would be released on the 17th now they changed it to the 19th. Ugh

Thats weird, i had a pre-order for the deluxe on amazon for ages, on friday i looked at when it was getting shipped and it said it wouldn't get here until 21st september. I read that some people were getting it soon with HMV so i cancelled amazon and went to HMV for it. It said yesterday that it had been shipped and will be here within 2-5 days

So i cant really understand why yours hasnt been shipped yet : (

Are there any swedish people here that have ordered from CDON? What a joke, it first said that it would be released on the 17th now they changed it to the 19th. Ugh

I ordered from Amazon and at first they said it'd be delivered to me on the 20th or 21st...and now it's anywhere between 24th or the 27th ...That's a damn long wait :(

I ordered from Amazon and at first they said it'd be delivered to me on the 20th or 21st...and now it's anywhere between 24th or the 27th ...That's a damn long wait :(

Wow thats really a pain.. Oh well, i orderd Bad together with Voguels '' Man In The Music '' and luckily i got a text this morning saying that i can pick it up on monday, so that will hold me over until i get Bad :p

Themidwestcowboy;3709408 said:
I noticed they have lowered the prices on dvd, cd and LP but not the deluxe edition, I didn´t see information about when it will be released.

I'm going to walmart at midnight to get the DVD :D
The packaging is just so much prettier, plus it comes with the same booklet

I don't know if it's the same everywhere, but Walmarts around where I live don't put out new DVDs and music at midnight. You have to wait until the afternoon to get them because a 3rd party is in charge of putting out the new releases. Some Best Buy locations are actually opening at midnight on Tuesday to sell the new Borderlands video game. You might be able to go to Best Buy and get it there easier than Walmart.

Amazon still haven't dispatched my deluxe set, and it has Guarenteed delivery for Monday. this is a complete an utter disgrace.

Last edited:
I hope I get my 3CD/1DVD edition on Tuesday or Wednesday. They said that they will dispatch it when they get it next week. If I see the standalone Wembley dvd in shop tomorrow I will buy it but I doubt they have it. This wait is complete torture

MIST;3709530 said:
I noticed they have lowered the prices on dvd, cd and LP but not the deluxe edition, I didn´t see information about when it will be released.

Jasså.. Jag märkte inte att dom hade sänkt priset på skivan och dvd:n, hur mycket kostade dom från början? Ah jo, om du håller musen på titeln så kommer det fram en liten flik på vänster sida där de står, '' Release datum: 2012-09-19 ''.

I am really outraged at how much Amazon has screwed up this pre order for the Deluxe set

Yep, I'm so over the moon right now :tease:

I ordered the BAD25 Deluxe edition in my local music store "Free record shop" :cheeky:
It's the 3CD and 1 DVD one at 44 Euros...
The 'promised' date I will have it is 'Tuesday'...

So exciting... YEAHHHHH.... :punk:

so far, hmv is the cheapest in europe. i could have the box since friday. but i'm not willing to pay 40! euros for this. now i get the same plus a bonus cd single for 28 euros (shipping included).
i dont have a problem to wait some days. i'm sure a lot people do the same.

I've paid for the mj.com order in june through paypal.
I just checked HMV and now it is shipped! Now I hope the Royal Post does her best to get it to the Netherlands asap :)

so they use royal air mail? you know that or you believe that?
cause then i think we have it on monday or tuesday.

I live in the US, so if i preordered the deluxe package on the 15th, does anyone know if i will get it atleast on or before the 19th? Thats the most im willing to wait and if i dont get it by then i will literally go to the store and buy it again.

Back