The Best/Most Beautiful Album Covers

Definitely MJs Dangerous. Anyone who hasn't seen it always comments on it when I get it out. -

^^^^The Dangerous painting has Freemason symbols. The same artist also did the cover for El DeBarge album "In The Storm".
51EMoNe4K3L.jpg

^^^^The Dangerous painting has Freemason symbols. The same artist also did the cover for El DeBarge album "In The Storm".

Yeh it does, that has influenced people's conspiracy theories..

Those are both interesting covers to view, and look at all the little details, and notice the symbols and figures.

On that El DeBarge cover are there numbers on the green and white striped shop canopy.. I can't make it out but I see 2 and a 1 and I think another number on the green stripe in between... I'm guessing, possibly a 4.

Why do they use those symbols..?

Yeh it does, that has influenced people's conspiracy theories..

Those are both interesting covers to view, and look at all the little details, and notice the symbols and figures.

On that El DeBarge cover are there numbers on the green and white striped shop canopy.. I can't make it out but I see 2 and a 1 and I think another number on the green stripe in between... I'm guessing, possibly a 4.

Why do they use those symbols..?
Both covers has a dog wearing clothes. I don't know what that is supposed to mean.

LOL! I don't see a dog wearing clothes in the DeBarge one though..

Look in the window where the musicians are playing. There's a dog sitting at a table.

Oooh yeh I see it now. Well, I can think of a reason why they'd present a 'suit' as a dog, and it doesn't need to relate to any conspiracy.

I don't know about the music, but the covers are cool -

aih_places_like_these.jpg

This is apparently the first ever 'true' album cover -

A few of my favorites:

newtonjohnphysical.jpg

olivia3.jpg

cd-cover.jpg

B0000C16OQ.jpg

Can you tell I'm an Olivia fan? :D

Madonna had some great ones...

1959.jpg

B86281BC-AFFE-D9B0-98DD260ECF48EB25.jpg

v2.jpg

My favorite band Chicago had one frequently referred to as "the Chocolate album":

chicago-X-thumb.jpg

And of course, MJ...

michael-jackson-the-essential-michael-jackson-disc-2-album-art-cover-32378.jpeg

I hadn't seen Erykah's new cover yet... wow! :clap:

sade-soldier-of-love.jpg

From_the_Choirgirl_Hotel.jpg

Last edited:
I always liked the Beatles' Sgt. Peppers cover and the white album cover... Bet also Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall, The Rolling Stones' Beggars Banquet and Satanic Majesties Request covers. Prince's LoveSexy cover, even his cover for the Black album... :) And of course MJ's Dangerous album...

Back