The Brad Sunberg Seminar Leak/Theft of 2023

what is so special about the leaks? most files are some random stems of songs which we already have as multitracks... you are not alone... billie jean.... 2bad.... ghosts...

2 or 3 nice to see videos of mj but thats it..? yes, we have the prior leaks in hq now and streetwalker 86 mix yay

but no streetwalker 87 mix
no "evil money" which the guy who leaked it all said was the early version of "money" but i cant find it at all and i think he lied?
no whitney duet with mj
no BAD performance on history concert

what is so special about the leaks? most files are some random stems of songs which we already have as multitracks... you are not alone... billie jean.... 2bad.... ghosts...

2 or 3 nice to see videos of mj but thats it..? yes, we have the prior leaks in hq now and streetwalker 86 mix yay

but no streetwalker 87 mix
no "evil money" which the guy who leaked it all said was the early version of "money" but i cant find it at all and i think he lied?
no whitney duet with mj
no BAD performance on history concert
making a thread on twitter listing everything soon, ill link it here.

The main benefit of these seminars for Brad is, he as well as members of his family are traveling around the world for free.
Otherwise he could hold these events in his home country and the fans can spend all that money to fly out to him? I think what he does is fair, and that's just an added benefit of him doing these events.

I'm confused as to what exactly is on these drives. In terms of Multitracks are they complete sets or not? Nothing new that we don't have? Pretty unorganized leak LOL JK

I'm confused as to what exactly is on these drives. In terms of Multitracks are they complete sets or not? Nothing new that we don't have? Pretty unorganized leak LOL JK
we have heal the world and the dance mix version of Bad's multitracks, i think others are in better quality but idk

Agree, though I can say (for Michael and for many others) with certainty that Michael won't be proud of a "fan" stealing his friend's personal property for his unreleased / unfinished music. These are the kind of leaches who hurt him all his life, anything for Money!
Yeah, money or 5 minutes of popularity like in this case I think.

Nothing complete in terms of multitracks.

In this article they speak about a demo of We Are The World that should be on the HDD? Can someone confirm that WATW is also to be leaked in a demo we never have heard before?
Maybe they were confused with Heal The World?

People defending Brad, so crazy. I thought this community was cool.
You all are fine with the guy charging money for what you say Michael would not want to be shared, even for free.
Your double standards are horrible.
This is not official album music, this is not something Michael's kids would profit from, this is not even something the lousy Estate takes in their pockets.
It's just an exploit tour of a washed up audio engineer and poor fans who are starving for anything new from MJ. Michael was all about giving and sharing. I would LOVE to hear his opinion on Brad making money from this.
Preach! I just said all this a few pages ago

Besides this being, well obviously extremely wrong and leaving all the morals aside, man i am enjoying myself with some of the stuff here lol
SPYHO demo is such a gem.

Nothing complete in terms of multitracks.
We got 2 Bad multis, this doesn't seem important at first because those already leaked years ago yeah... HOWEVER, they leaked in the most useless way possible, as MP3 transcoded into WAV files, Brad had the real deal, so i guess we can say we got the full multis of 2 Bad, and this time in the best possible quality.

So why u put it here if it has nothing with thief ?
Because you missed the context of the entire rest of the conversation, I'm afraid

We're talking about Brad's seminars and if they're "morally" ethical. Not if he deserves to be robbed.

so if Michael jotted down some words on a paper and Brad sold that, I don't think it remotely falls under the category of "exploiting Michael".
some words? It's the original lyrics to Leave Me Alone! That really hurts to read. Would people react the same way if it would be Billie Jean?

I wish we had a museum, stuff like this belongs there.

Basically, most, if not all the stem files are there for Brad's presentation. They aren't meant to complete any multitrack folder, or whatever we are used to. All of the files are there simply for his presentations, his way of working. You have to remember he put everything his way and order.

Not too much came out of this, but I would never complain. Tons of interesting mixes, tons of unique pieces of audio. And studio quality of some of the horrible quality leaks we have gotten previously, like Deep In The Night, Family Thing, Faces (oh, my, the way Michael is preaching in this, sounds like something of a prophet), Someone Put Your Hand Out demo, different mixes of songs, with different takes, demos like Smooth Criminal, etc.

And the Childhood studio footage (which I have not watched yet, I'm waiting for the right moment) . And let's not forget Chicago in studio quality, even though I have been told that it's a version that has been attempted to be modernised or something (haven't heard it yet myself).

People defending Brad, so crazy. I thought this community was cool.
You all are fine with the guy charging money for what you say Michael would not want to be shared, even for free.
Your double standards are horrible.
This is not official album music, this is not something Michael's kids would profit from, this is not even something the lousy Estate takes in their pockets.
It's just an exploit tour of a washed up audio engineer and poor fans who are starving for anything new from MJ. Michael was all about giving and sharing. I would LOVE to hear his opinion on Brad making money from this.
It doesn't make it right to steal from him. I hope they catch the thief.

To all of you gloating and basking in these leaks, you should all be ashamed.

None of you to a person is a true Michael fan if you celebrate this malicious act.

Shame on you.
Oh get off your high horse. Who are you to define what makes a "true" Michael fan?
Enjoy your Estate's crumbs, I'm blasting the HQ leaks and enjoying every second of it.

Back