The Brad Sunberg Seminar Leak/Theft of 2023

Nope. The Paris leak was sourced from Steves own laptop - it's probably his most recent mix.
it's the exact same file, it both had the name "Master 36" (or something like that)

The paris leak isn't from Steve's laptop, I recorded it with a hidden audio recorder

That’s because of common misusage. Look up the etymology and you will see that ‘senile’ simply means ‘old’.

Your comment was about Steve, yes, excuse me for getting that wrong. However, how would that make your comments any better, I wonder?
Etymology isn't the current definition of a word, it's not my fault you're stuck hundreds of years in the past by using old definitions of words.

By your reasoning we should be calling MJ a negro, since originally the word didn't have a negative connotation

My comment isn't "better", it's simply accurate, Steve is getting old and is unable to concentrate well enough to read or recollect memories correctly.

There is no such thing, at least Porcaro never mentioned it

I have no idea where these rumors come from
There are different versions of the song that's for sure, Damien talked about a version made for TUC and another that MJ was gonna work on before he died. I just don't know if a version from Invincible exists for certain.

I had a usb drive with me, that's all I needed to copy the files

My leg hurts because as I was walking on the roof, I stepped on a skylight (window roof) and it shattered, I cut my ankle on the glass.

Jumping only made the wound worse
So the admins are seeing a member describing a thief he did, and have nothing to say / to do with him ??

There are different versions of the song that's for sure, Damien talked about a version made for TUC and another that MJ was gonna work on before he died. I just don't know if a version from Invincible exists for certain.

I'm thinking that the version that MJ was gonna work on was just TUC version if he never got around to working on it.

New update from Brad:

In The Studio With MJ

Greetings.

This past weekend I was the victim of a calculated and pre-planned robbery during one of my events in Brussels. My computer and hard drive were stolen from the studio during a break and I lost many very personal videos, mixes, photos and voice mails. They were all splashed onto the internet for world to see in a truly heartless and criminal act.

My computer and hard drive were returned the next morning (the thief had what he wanted), and Brian Vibberts and I continued on with the event the best we could.

We know exactly who the thief is, and I am in contact with law enforcement.
The thief is planning future attacks, soliciting accomplices, raising money and threatening violence against me and my fellow MJ team members to retrieve more files, songs, anything.
I have cancelled my Minnesota event and refunded all ticketed guests. All further events are currently on hold as we determine our best course of action moving forward.

The flood of positive support we have received has been overwhelming, and I know virtually everyone in the MJ community is as disgusted by these actions as I am. I am truly grateful for every kind word, note, comment and prayer.

On a personal level, I am fine. Extremely frustrated, but fine. I have many friends going through far more challenging situations.
I love doing these events, sharing these stories and being a part of a beautiful community. ITSWMJ was and will continue to be about celebrating Michael's talent, humor, creativity, humanity and philanthropy in a studio with great speakers and fellow music lovers.

However, when threats of violence are made against me and my friends it's time to pause, regroup, pray, plan and rebuild.

Which is exactly what we will be doing for the next few weeks.

Stay safe, and thanks for your love, friendship and support.
Brad

I had a usb drive with me, that's all I needed to copy the files

My leg hurts because as I was walking on the roof, I stepped on a skylight (window roof) and it shattered, I cut my ankle on the glass.

Jumping only made the wound worse
Ok

What do you do with Brad Sundberg's personal belongings?

Did you destroy them or ask you to exchange for other unreleased titles?

New update from Brad:​

In The Studio With MJ

Greetings.

This past weekend I was the victim of a calculated and pre-planned robbery during one of my events in Brussels. My computer and hard drive were stolen from the studio during a break and I lost many very personal videos, mixes, photos and voice mails. They were all splashed onto the internet for world to see in a truly heartless and criminal act.

My computer and hard drive were returned the next morning (the thief had what he wanted), and Brian Vibberts and I continued on with the event the best we could.

We know exactly who the thief is, and I am in contact with law enforcement.
The thief is planning future attacks, soliciting accomplices, raising money and threatening violence against me and my fellow MJ team members to retrieve more files, songs, anything.
I have cancelled my Minnesota event and refunded all ticketed guests. All further events are currently on hold as we determine our best course of action moving forward.

The flood of positive support we have received has been overwhelming, and I know virtually everyone in the MJ community is as disgusted by these actions as I am. I am truly grateful for every kind word, note, comment and prayer.

On a personal level, I am fine. Extremely frustrated, but fine. I have many friends going through far more challenging situations.
I love doing these events, sharing these stories and being a part of a beautiful community. ITSWMJ was and will continue to be about celebrating Michael's talent, humor, creativity, humanity and philanthropy in a studio with great speakers and fellow music lovers.

However, when threats of violence are made against me and my friends it's time to pause, regroup, pray, plan and rebuild.

Which is exactly what we will be doing for the next few weeks.

Stay safe, and thanks for your love, friendship and support.
Brad
Brad didn't "lose" any of his files. "threats of violence" what is he talking about?

Don't know if it's already been talked about but is the edit of Streetwalker in the files any different mastering wise?

I wonder if MJJcommunity will be legally culpable for basically allowing active planning and encouragement of theft here. It's kinda funny that the mods really don't do anything to people around here, unless I called someone a (reclaimed) slur or something.

who is planning and encouraging? I just see one person bragging about being the thief with no idea if their claim is true or false. Gaz has taken the stand that its ok to discuss these new leaks, so that's why discussion is allowed.

who is planning and encouraging? I just see one person bragging about being the thief with no idea if their claim is true or false. Gaz has taken the stand that its ok to discuss these new leaks, so that's why discussion is allowed.
Well the guy is claiming it, that's enough to at least make police suspicious. Maybe it's just my sensibilities bring offended.

Etymology isn't the current definition of a word, it's not my fault you're stuck hundreds of years in the past by using old definitions of words.

By your reasoning we should be calling MJ a negro, since originally the word didn't have a negative connotation

My comment isn't "better", it's simply accurate, Steve is getting old and is unable to concentrate well enough to read or recollect memories correctly.
What are you talking about? Hundreds of years? Get a grip. Senile means old. That’s the current definition.

You strike me as an ageist. And you’ve already made it clear that you’re a thief. Is there something else you would like to add to this rap sheet?

I'm slowly loosing my trust in mankind. It's quite depressing. We as human beings are getting so selfish. Just looking for the next short fix. Junkies of the "save" online world were we don't care about rules and ethics what are society is built on.

I'm amazed by the moral standard in this place, while I had the feeling this place was more on the sane side of the MJJ fan community, but it don't know man. The stuff people get up with to justify for this theft, I just don't get it. The fact that I now have to read posts in this place by a person that claims to have commit the crime and people complimenting him for his efforts. Seriously, wtf! He probably didn't actually do it and just wants to act cool, hiding safely behind his online mask, but still. It's despicable! And if he did do it, it's even more dispicable that he's bragging about it in here and actually gets support for it.

Some of you cheer for the thief and attack Brad, I mean come on... Sure I understand that most of us in here can't resist watching and listening once it's leaked to YouTube, and that's from a fanatic point of view somewhat ok, but criticizing Brad and cheering for theft. Wow, seriously. Maybe some of you got a bit overexcited, but that is not OK. Brad is in no way to blame and crime should never be celebrated. It's as simple as that and it can't be argued. (Nor will I)

The things that Brad does is within our rules and standards. It's allowed by law, since the estate allows him to share the copyright protected material by playing it to a crowd during a seminar. You might not like it, sure. You can have your opinion and share it, but it won't ever justified what happened. You can be pissed at the estate, but it won't ever justify the s#!t that goes on right now. Brad asks a price, you don't have to pay it. But if you want to, you can. Just like anything else in the world. That doesn't mean you're a victim, nor are his guests extorted or ripped off like some of you claim. And it sure has nothing to do with feeding of a dead black man. How do you guys even come up with this crap. Some of you are really full of shit.

Brad offers a great experience that done from the Heart and for the right reason. Yes it comes at a price. Mostly because of the costs, but he probably benefits from it. So what, just like your local butcher and bakery. There's nothing more to it.

Brad was the technical engineer on huge albums. He started of as just a simple assistant in a studio. Hi started of keeping the place clean, setting up mics, stuff like that. He gained the trust of Bruce, Michael and Quincy. And rightfully so. If you do some research, instead of jumping the wagon to feel good about justifying something that is clearly wrong, you find out that the moral standard of Brad is really high. He always supports Michael and has been very professional during his career and never back stabbed Michael like so many others did.

From his professional career he gained access to exclusive stuff. In the studio, a legal pad with lyrics notes, etc. wasn't considered to be anything worthy. It was just a tool on a normal work day. A lot of it was thrown away. Some of it was gifted to or kept by Brad. Bruce did the same and it's fine. They are the rightful owners, Brad is allowed to sell it. Again, you might not like it, sure. You can have your opinion and share it, but it won't ever justified what happened. Loads of Michael related stuff, including clothes, notes, autographs, rare CDs are being sold for much money. It's what it's worth and it's idiotic to claim that everything should be available at the demand of the fans for free. It's not for us to decide.

Please people, get a grip. Be decent. Be kind. Give it a thought, don't do to others what you don't want to be done to you. Be reasonable. Although this place is online, you're talking to and about real people. @Lord Jackson, please seek help and work on yourself man. This attitude isn't ok. Or at least if you're fine with that you're doing have the decency to change your nickname, cause in this state you're in, you're not worthy of carrying it.

Back