The Brad Sunberg Seminar Leak/Theft of 2023

This thread is wild

I thought this thread is some surrealistic spaghetti mess of people assuming all kind of stuff like the rights the universe grants them when other people do or don't do certain things, moral fanatics, strawmen arguments everywhere... and 2 guys discussing semantics for like 10 pages...

Last edited:
Does anyone have any idea why Throwing Your Life Away hasnt leaked? Are the leakers holding back some things to sell them?

There's a video of the recording of the kid in Stranger in Moscow saying "[Come here] Michael!" And it's fascinating and funny. Watch the clip and then listen to the song and tell me you don't laugh at knowing the behind the scenes of it lol.

This thread /idea didnt end up pretty did it? now waiting for estate to sue .
@johnbranca where ever you are

There's a video of the recording of the kid in Stranger in Moscow saying "[Come here] Michael!" And it's fascinating and funny. Watch the clip and then listen to the song and tell me you don't laugh at knowing the behind the scenes of it lol.
I always thought it was a sample from the Moonwalker movie where Katie screams "Michael" before they find Joe Pesci's spider cave!

If nothing else, this leak gave me some closure on that :)

I want my neighbors new car. Guess I'll just go take it for a spin. Maybe I'll bring it back when I'm done. Since we just take stuff cause we want it I guess.
This is the best analysis of the thread.
CLHGA is one of the best tracks from Dangerous, and definitely the best up-tempo next to Dangerous. I like it more than Remember the Time. When I think of the album, I think of this song. It deserved to be a single.
Cosign. and I pray Teddy's laptop is under lock and key! :sick:😔

This is the best analysis of the thread.

Cosign. and I pray Teddy's laptop is under lock and key! :sick:😔
Who are we now, Madonna with her "You wouldn't download a car" statement?
I see a pattern here where some of you guys think all crimes are the same and just throw everything in the same basket. Borrowing laptop without permission and leaking music, busting into someone's home and breaking their jaw, taking your neighbour's car for a spin....I mean, who needs judges and juries if all crimes are the same, am I right? Just cut off the hand of the guilty man and move on, am I right?
Jeez.

And you pray that more music never comes out to the public? Well then I'm happy that prayers work as much as they do and we still get leaks because your reality sounds really scary...

Who are we now, Madonna with her "You wouldn't download a car" statement?
I see a pattern here where some of you guys think all crimes are the same and just throw everything in the same basket. Borrowing laptop without permission and leaking music, busting into someone's home and breaking their jaw, taking your neighbour's car for a spin....I mean, who needs judges and juries if all crimes are the same, am I right? Just cut off the hand of the guilty man and move on, am I right?
Jeez.

And you pray that more music never comes out to the public? Well then I'm happy that prayers work as much as they do and we still get leaks because your reality sounds really scary...
What’s your issue? Why are you so dead set about this topic and being so crass about those of us who feel the theft was wrong?

I’m thrilled to have this material, but I feel strongly that the methods used were unnecessary and objectively wrong. “We never would’ve gotten in otherwise” is a bulls*** excuse. You feel otherwise, and that’s fine. Why are you trying to take everyone who is upset about the situation to court here?

What’s your issue? Why are you so dead set about this topic and being so crass about those of us who feel the theft was wrong?

I’m thrilled to have this material, but I feel strongly that the methods used were unnecessary and objectively wrong. “We never would’ve gotten in otherwise” is a bulls*** excuse. You feel otherwise, and that’s fine. Why are you trying to take everyone who is upset about the situation to court here?
Well, we are on a forum after all. Expressing opinions is kind of a main point here.
But since you ask, my emotions range from shocked to angry and disappointment. Never in my wildest dreams was I expecting such a double standarded backlash from this community towards leaks. Maybe if I was a member earlier, I would know what to expect but I have to admit, it caught me by total surprise. Imagine learning about the leaks, coming to here to discuss them and running head first into a wall of moralizing nonsense, coming from the majority of members. I was shocked, still am.
In a way, I feel a duty to voice my opinion and provide at least some balance to the situation and to connect people who share my thoughts. When you are in minority, it feels nice to see at least someone agreeing with you.
Perhaps you feel like I comment a lot, but please take into consideration the ratio of people between both sides. If 20 of you guys make one comment how they are praying for Brad, how they want to hurt the thief, how they hope nothing ever gets leaked, how these kind of incidents are the reason we get nothing from the Estate...it would only be fair that I make 20 comments to balance that out. Unfortunately, as I've said, our side does not have the luxury of numbers, so we must resort to higher frequency of posts.

So much of arguments from your side are objectively nonsense, it just blows my mind how differently we process this world around us. This is the second yellow light I've received from this community, the first one being the amount of religious stuff.

Again, it is easy to point the finger to one guy when there are 40 on the other end. But your argument can just as easily be turned around and I could ask you guys "Why are you trying to make everyone who is not upset about the situation court here?". Why are there pages and pages of comments trying to demonize LordJackson and the concept of leaks?
It goes both ways and as long as people are going to exercise their right to ride their high horse, I'm going to exercise the right to point that out.

Last edited:
Back