The Cascio Tracks Have Been REMOVED!!!

I really hope the songs will also be removed from the Ultimate Fan Extras Collection.

The songs need to bee 100 % removed from MJ discography. - I now it will be hard/impossible to remove trom Cirque soundtrack, but if the songs are just removed from albums that's fine with me.

I wish this would go to trial and every person involved in this case would have to testify under oath what really happen! All these unreleased tracks here and there and they settle on tracks that are questionable. It just makes no sense to me. Imagine how big the “Michael” album would of been had those tracks not been included.

I wish this would go to trial and every person involved in this case would have to testify under oath what really happen! All these unreleased tracks here and there and they settle on tracks that are questionable. It just makes no sense to me. Imagine how big the “Michael” album would of been had those tracks not been included.
It ruined the fan community forever

Removed on spotify Canada....
They actually did it lol I never thought they would actually do it. They better not put them back.

all gone! their plan didn't work! hopefully they rethink future albums as im sure they had a load more songs in the "PIPELINE" XD

Thank you all for an interesting read. Lots of good opinions and facts.
This fanbase is really awesome <3

I think The Estate got tricked - but then they ignored the warnings, simply because they got the songs from someone who had been friends with MJ for years - and I think they would never believe Cascio would trick them.

BUT - now I have bought the 7 song album on iTunes, and really - it's an AMAZING album. - a bit short, just 28 minutes I think. But each and every song is honestly enjoyable and great. - There are even some pure MJ classic moments on the album.

I will now enjoy the album more than ever - and hopefully as time goes by, I will forget all the controversy, all the bad stuff going on in the fan community. - In 20 years time I really think I will enjoy "Michael" almost as much as the albums released when MJ was alive.

Hold my Hand - though it's more a AKON song ft. MJ - it's great. Could have been a even better duet with Lady Gaga, Beyonce or maybe Shakira.
Hollywood Tonight is pure MJ. - like the beat, the theme. - nice groove. pure MJ
I like the way you love me - not the best ballad/love song MJ ever did - but it's sweet and nice melody.
Best of Joy is amazing and pure MJ all the way thru
I can't make it Another Day - not the best rock song by MJ, but still a good song and great guitar riffs and vocals are nice.
Behind The Mask - intriguing - the jazz, the vocals are AMAZING. - Still I am not fan of the mix with live vocals and live fans...
Much Too Soon - my personal favorite of the album. - Classic MJ. Vocals are divine - full of emotions. Great sweet haunting song.

Well, was it really worth it? I know The Estate must be asking themselves this question.

I think The Estate got tricked - but then they ignored the warnings, simply because they got the songs from someone who had been friends with MJ for years - and I think they would never believe Cascio would trick them.

BUT - now I have bought the 7 song album on iTunes, and really - it's an AMAZING album. - a bit short, just 28 minutes I think. But each and every song is honestly enjoyable and great. - There are even some pure MJ classic moments on the album.

I will now enjoy the album more than ever - and hopefully as time goes by, I will forget all the controversy, all the bad stuff going on in the fan community. - In 20 years time I really think I will enjoy "Michael" almost as much as the albums released when MJ was alive.

Hold my Hand - though it's more a AKON song ft. MJ - it's great. Could have been a even better duet with Lady Gaga, Beyonce or maybe Shakira.
Hollywood Tonight is pure MJ. - like the beat, the theme. - nice groove. pure MJ
I like the way you love me - not the best ballad/love song MJ ever did - but it's sweet and nice melody.
Best of Joy is amazing and pure MJ all the way thru
I can't make it Another Day - not the best rock song by MJ, but still a good song and great guitar riffs and vocals are nice.
Behind The Mask - intriguing - the jazz, the vocals are AMAZING. - Still I am not fan of the mix with live vocals and live fans...
Much Too Soon - my personal favorite of the album. - Classic MJ. Vocals are divine - full of emotions. Great sweet haunting song.
Even some fans got tricked, and still today believe it's MJ on those 12 Cascio tracks...

Even some fans got tricked, and still today believe it's MJ on those 12 Cascio tracks...
And Branca is not a fan and not a vocalist expert. - He knew MJ had known Cascio many years. - Travelled with them, lived with them etc.
I really think they thought they could trust Cascio and thet got tricked. - They failed to listen to the warnings before the release, but I doubt The Estate and SONY had cruel intentions. - This has been a disaster for them also.

But know I really think we should all look forward and enjoy the amazing album that Michael is (now)

And Branca is not a fan and not a vocalist expert. - He knew MJ had known Cascio many years. - Travelled with them, lived with them etc.
I really think they thought they could trust Cascio and thet got tricked. - They failed to listen to the warnings before the release, but I doubt The Estate and SONY had cruel intentions. - This has been a disaster for them also.

But know I really think we should all look forward and enjoy the amazing album that Michael is (now)
sony did it on purpose imo sony hate mj

sony did it on purpose imo sony hate mj
Why would Sony do it on purpose? MJ is the biggest artist they have ever had and he continues to bring in a lot of money for them even posthumously. Why would they hurt themselves financially by deliberately releasing fake songs?

Also, Sony don't hate MJ. The beef between Michael and Sony during Invincible era wasn't just Sony's fault. Michael was also to blame for it.

I think some fans are mistaken when they blame SONY for everything. - Even MJ was actually more angry at Mottola than SONY I believe. When Mottola was removed MJ went back and worked with SONY.

SONY is as business, they wanna make money - and as many as possible. They do not make money sabotaging one of their greatest catalog artists... So no! SONY had absolutely no reason or interest in releasing fake songs - quite the contrary.

AND - as many has pointed out - The Estate chooses the songs and then hands them over to SONY to release them and marketing etc.
SONY can and should not be blamed. That's just ignorant and stupid IMO...

I am still very happy and exited that the tracks are now finally removed. I think we should all focus more on that than stick to a 12-year old problem that is now finally solved. Let's move on an celebrate and enjoy these amazing 7 songs.

Back