The Chef, Kai Chase's about the day Michael Died (Merged) (All discussion here, please)

Re: Dr Murray screamed: Go get Prince! (chef)

Mark Lester said something about Blanket I think and Prince giving him a hug but being quieter than normal. Understandable poor boy! Its so nasty Prince saw this, its sick in fact. I wonder if he noticed anything that was incriminating against Dr Murray and told others/Police. He might not have realised it was wrong but if he relayed anything to others about what he saw I wonder if any of it gave anymore clues to what Dr Murray was up to that day.

When the story about Prince being forced to watch was told I was hoping that wasn't true. How heartless could that bastard be to make Michael's child watch that for his own protection. And it proves nothing cuz Prince wasn't in the room for the other hours he was in that room doing Lawd knows what to Michael and with Michael's body. So he has basically scarred Michael's child for life thinking it would save his hide? I can NOT comprehend this. It goes to show you what a sniveling little POS this guy is. :angry: When Mark Lester mentioned how quiet Prince had become since Michael's death, it all made sense. The poor kid has been traumatized. No wonder he didn't want to go to Forest Lawn to view the body the night before the Memorial. Latoya said only Paris went if I remember correctly. This is beyond sad. That poor kid. :cry:

Kai Chase, Michael Jackson's personal chef, is photographed in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Tuesday, July 28, 2009. On the day Michael Jackson died, his personal chef says her first hint of something amiss was when his doctor didn't come downstairs to get the juices and granola he routinely brought the King of Pop for breakfast each morning. (AP Photo/Nick Ut) http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Michael-Jackson-personal-chef/photo//090729/482/c592cd0d362d46dbb05ecb26ba6c3e7e//s:/ap/20090729/ap_en_ce/us_michael_jackson_chef_2

- Indicating that he was in trouble around breakfast time??? When did those women first go to that storage facility?? Its obvious that he wasn't alive or there were complications a few hours before the 911 call. This all makes me feel so sick, we just want Michael back :( Instead I will keep hoping the real truth will come out about ALL people involved. It wasn't just the doctor I think, it was set up this, a plan to kill Michael for his money :(

You hit the nail on the head. I was thinking the same thing. This article makes for a great timeline on that day. So Michael should have been having his juices and granola when those women were at the storage place in Texas!!
What was this flocktard doing for 3 hours until Prince was called up and 911 was called?? What in God's name was this flocker doing to Michael and/or his body?! I'm praying police are going over his phone records to see exactly who he was calling from 9:00 til paramedics arrived...even after that. Trace the whole darn day! This makes my blood boil. I can't take it. Just as some of us feared, Michael may have been dead long before. :(

Is she just pushing her cookbook? or telling the truth? or maybe both?

Possibly both.

because they knew he probably would pull out of concerts, getting bad press etc.... and lose money then. This way they make money out of the rehearsal footage they sold to... Sony! They lie you know, Randy said the tickets for the first few concerts were printed already... well the company who got the contract to make them only got it a few hours before Michael died! Read this article: http://www.graphicartsonline.com/article/CA6673527.html?desc=topstory

Randy is a liar! Fact. If he lied about somethings, how about other things like Michael choosing Dr Murray??

Either they knew he might pull out OR they were afraid he wouldn't. I think there are good theories for both. I agree with your theory about them fearing he might pull out. At the same time I agree with Moth2aFlame's idea below.

Thanks for the article about the tickets. Well that's pretty damning. Can you or anyone else find where Randy said the tickets were already printed up. I missed that bit. The fact that the contract wasn't even finalized til the morning of MJ's death is pretty damning if he claims tickets were already printed.

I differ here MFWC; I believe like Ive Posted they had to "Murder him before he went to London because EVERYONE would SEE and KNOW then he wasnt some Junkie Drug Addict, in UnFit Shape and believe me if Michael signed for 50 shows he was going to do EVERYONE of them, so they had to kill him and create this ILLUSION of A UnHealthy Drug Addict, they knew Michael was Determine to make this the Show of all SHOWS and they also KNEW NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH MICHAEL JACKSON and there would be no stopping him once he hit that 02 Stage and like a guy said on another forum HE WOULD HAVE HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY OFF SONY AND GET ALL HIS CATALOGS BACK 100% instead of 50%, and "THIS REALLY WAS IT" FOR MICHAEL JACKSON AND PERFORMING so they wouldnt make anymore Pimping Money off him. Because I believe La Toya and she said Michael was getting out of Music, well Hell he Owns Everyone that Anybody in Music anyway, so why not, He was going into MOVIE PRODUCING that right there would have ran SONY Music and Tommy DRY there CASH COW gone. ParisKatherine Its enough MOTIVE in Michael's Death for Murder for even Stevie Wonder to See, Michael was getting ready to STOP all THEIR CASHFLOW now wheter DEA, LAPD and The Coroners Office reveal this we will ALL SEE and KNOW.

I really was trying not to do any conspiracy scenarios but you pretty much summed up what I was thinking as far as fear of Michael completing the shows. Remember what Frank Dileo said. After the last rehearsal, Michael put his arm around him and said, "We can do this!" Michael seemed confident. He even joked that he was ready to go to London right then. IF Michael was having any doubts about whether he could do the shows, at least at that moment he felt he could do it. And after completing the 2 rehearsals without a problem any doubters may have been convinced that he just might do them...and got scared like you said and decided Michael had to be stopped.

Thats an article about the memorial programed not the tickets!

They mention it further down in the article.

Overall, this chef gave a pretty good account of that day and how Michael was taking care of himself or at least trying to. She was rehired on June 2nd. And if we remember this was after those fans said MJ complained to them about not having an appetite and worrying about his ability to do do the shows, etc... Perhaps this chef was rehired for this reason. What I'm interested in is WHY was she let go in May in the first place? Budget cuts? Didn't someone say Tohme went on a firing spree for the sake of money around May...just before he was fired....or am I getting that confused with another time? And is the chef being let go the reason why Michael had dropped so much weight by the beginning of June...becuz his chef had been fired and he had no one to adequately cook for him? So many questions that are sorta kinda getting answers...or at least we can start piecing together ideas.

Chefy needs to do another interview. I hope she goes on CNN or Anderson Cooper or somewhere so we can get more info.

Thanks for posting.

Last edited:

Argghhh I was hoping that the Prince thing wouldn't be true, but it seems like it is :(

Well, Murray got his witness.. and it will backfire on him BIG TIME. :mad:
Linda Deutsch's AP article doesn't confirm the claim that Murray made Prince a witness. The chef says Murray came downstairs just after noon and screamed for Prince, and Prince went to meet him. Then the chef walked into the hall, the children were there, and the paramedics ran upstairs. The children stayed downstairs with the chef and other staff members and prayed. It doesn't say Prince ever went upstairs.

my head hurts

was he healthly, drinking smoothies and no junk food

or was he addicted and in a bad way.. looking skeletal...

ANSWERS

How about he was off drugs lately and trying to eat healthy because he really wanted to pull the concerts off. But at the same time he was stressed, cornered and thus forgetting to eat and really desperate to sleep? Sometimes it's not a either or...it can be both to some extent

This just confirms how sick, guilty and desperate he is to cover his ass that he would go so far as to call a child, an innocent child to witness his father, his only parent that he's ever really known, dying right before his eyes. It's bad enough to lose a parent, at any age really, but that is such a critical time developmentally for children..those poor kids, I pray they're able to get some kind of counseling. And I pray that Murray is locked up tight for doing not only what he did to the father of those kids, but for subjecting them to it as well.

Linda Deutsch's AP article doesn't confirm the claim that Murray made Prince a witness. The chef says Murray came downstairs just after noon and screamed for Prince, and Prince went to meet him. Then the chef walked into the hall, the children were there, and the paramedics ran upstairs. The children stayed downstairs with the chef and other staff members and prayed. It doesn't say Prince ever went upstairs.

But that was the basis of the story about how Prince ended up in the room watching Murray try to revive his father. The story was that the doctor called for him to come up. We're just putting 2 and 2 together. First article said the doctor called for or asked for Prince and this article confirms that much. The other article simply goes further to state Prince DID go up.

The question is WHY did he come down calling for Prince in the first place. I thought he said he came down looking for help, found the chef and told the chef to get security. At least that's what his lawyer claimed. So now we have the chef saying when Murray came down for the first time during that day he asked for Prince (and I'm guessing he asked for security at the same time).

Another thing that just struck me is this: Where was security all this time? Do they just sit around playing cards or guarding the outside of the house until Michael calls for them or something? And if the phone in the house weren't working, how was Michael supposed to call for help if he needed it? Was he supposed to use his cell phone to call them up? Panic button? Intercom? The way Murray's lawyer initially explained it, he made it seem like Murray had to travel all thru that house before finding a living soul? That doesn't sound very safe at all. What if Michael was calling out for help becuz he fell down or something. No one would've been close enuf to even hear him? How is this possible? :no:

How about he was off drugs lately and trying to eat healthy because he really wanted to pull the concerts off. But at the same time he was stressed, cornered and thus forgetting to eat and really desperate to sleep? Sometimes it's not a either or...it can be both to some extent

Well said. Best summation of it all that I've seen thus far...and in very few words. :)

Another thing that just struck me is this: Where was security all this time? Do they just sit around playing cards or guarding the outside of the house until Michael calls for them or something? And if the phone in the house weren't working, how was Michael supposed to call for help if he needed it? Was he supposed to use his cell phone to call them up? Panic button? Intercom? The way Murray's lawyer initially explained it, he made it seem like Murray had to travel all thru that house before finding a living soul? That doesn't sound very safe at all. What if Michael was calling out for help becuz he fell down or something. No one would've been close enuf to even hear him? How is this possible? :no:

I've wondered about that as well. What's the point of having security if there isn't a way to communicate with them quickly (intercoms, beepers, whatever)? If they were on call, what did that mean? Were the children normally kept well away from MJ's room when/if he was receiving propofol?

not sure if it has been posted from the sun newspaper (not the most reliable of sources, but theres appears to be similar information on other news websites)

MICHAEL Jackson's former chef has described the harrowing events surrounding the singer's death — and revealed Dr Conrad Murray WAS involved.

Kai Chase — hired by Jackson to maintain his healthy diet — said she came into work as normal on the fateful day and thought the King of Pop was sleeping late.

The 37-year-old said she was preparing *****'s lunch when the star's personal doctor stormed down the stairs of the LA home screaming: "Go get Prince!"

Manslaughter

The chef added: "He's screaming very loud. I run into the den where the kids are playing. Prince runs to meet Dr Murray and from that point on you could feel the energy in the house change."

As reported in The Sun, Dr Murray then made *****'s eldest son WATCH as he made a vain attempt to save the star.

*****'s sickened family said it was "horrific and very traumatic" for Prince Michael, 12.

But Dr Murray - who is now the focus of a manslaughter probe - wanted a witness to his unsuccessful try at cardiac resuscitation.

The doctor is facing claims he gave the star the dangerous sedative Propofol hours before he died.

Ms Chase said that she had got used to seeing Dr Murray coming and going from the mansion.

The doctor usually arrived about 9:00pm or 9:30pm and would go upstairs to Jackson's room, she said.

She claims she would not see him again before she left, sometimes late in the evening, but understood he was staying the night.

In the morning, when she arrived for work, she said she would see the doctor coming down the steps carrying oxygen tanks.

When Dr Murray didn't come downstairs on the morning of June 25, "I thought maybe Mr Jackson is sleeping late," Ms Chase said.

She revealed the emergency services arrived on the scene moments after Dr Murray appeared.

Ms Chase said: "I walked into the hall and I saw the children there. The daughter was crying. I saw paramedics running up the stairs."

As the paramedics raced to help the 50-year-old, his children - Prince, Paris 11 and Blanket, seven - their nanny, a housekeeper and Ms Chase held hands and began to pray, she said.

"We were all praying, 'Help Mr Jackson be OK'. Then everyone was very quiet."

Security guards then ordered her and other staff to leave the property as Jackson was being taken to hospital.

Ms Chase, who has cooked for other celebrities, was hired by Jackson in March.

She said the pop star's focus was on fresh, healthy food for him and the children.

She prepared meals for the family and occasionally for Dr Murray. She said Jackson was in training for his upcoming shows in London and told her: "You have to take care of me."

The chef also revealed that Dr Murray would bring Jackson special fruit juice drinks she prepared for him, followed by cereal with almond milk.

For lunch Jackson would eat with the children from a menu that included spinach salad and chicken.

Dr Murray sometimes joined them for dinner and would speak with her about the singer's food.

Ms Chase said she saw no sign that Jackson was on drugs or was in failing health.

But she was concerned about the oxygen tanks.

She added: "Normally in the morning, he (Dr Murray) would bring oxygen tanks from upstairs downstairs, one in each hand."

Authorities searched Dr Murray's Las Vegas home and medical office yesterday as part of the investigation into the singer's death. Last week his clinic and storage facility in Houston were raided.

ya know what??? I believe this.. I have rad alot of crap like many of you. But for some reason this sounds like it has truth to it. Maybe I am wrong.

But that was the basis of the story about how Prince ended up in the room watching Murray try to revive his father. The story was that the doctor called for him to come up. We're just putting 2 and 2 together. First article said the doctor called for or asked for Prince and this article confirms that much. The other article simply goes further to state Prince DID go up.
That's a detail added by the Sun, though. If it happened, why wouldn't the chef have said so to Deutsch?

The question is WHY did he come down calling for Prince in the first place. I thought he said he came down looking for help, found the chef and told the chef to get security. At least that's what his lawyer claimed. So now we have the chef saying when Murray came down for the first time during that day he asked for Prince (and I'm guessing he asked for security at the same time).
He may have asked for Prince to tell him his father was having a medical emergency.

omg for some reason, i totally believe this.michael isn't a quite kid. he's themost outgoing of the three and he was damn near stoic and i've heard he's not been speaking too much etc...so this could be the reason y. he was forced to watch something he never should have been subjected to.this is something that will scar him for life.

I read this a few minutes ago from the AP, anyway, I'm trying to figure out what reason the chef would have to lie. They say hindsight is 20/20, like she said she just figured Michael was sleeping late but she did notice that Murray didn't come down around the usual times of 9-9:30. I don't think she would have a reason to lie about that. If this motherf****r really made Prince watch....I'm sick to my stomach, he runs down and tells an adult to go get a kid, why not "go get security", why not "call 911", why call that baby up there? Just sick.

Here is the story from the source the AP:
Jackson chef recalls doctor's role, final days

AP – Kai Chase, Michael Jackson's personal chef, is photographed in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Tuesday, July …
By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent – Wed Jul 29, 6:44 am ET
LOS ANGELES – On the day Michael Jackson died, his personal chef says her first hint of something amiss was when his doctor didn't come downstairs to get the juices and granola he routinely brought the King of Pop for breakfast each morning.
Kai Chase, a professionally trained chef hired by Jackson to maintain a healthy food regimen, recalled in an interview with The Associated Press the singer's final days. She also spoke about the role of his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, who is now the focus of a manslaughter investigation.
Chase said Tuesday that she had gotten used to seeing Murray coming and going from the mansion. The doctor usually arrived about 9 or 9:30 p.m. and would go upstairs to Jackson's room, and she said she would not see him again before she left — sometimes late in the evening — but understood he was staying the night.
In the morning, when she arrived for work, Chase said she would see the doctor coming down the steps carrying oxygen tanks. When Murray didn't come downstairs the morning of June 25, "I thought maybe Mr. Jackson is sleeping late," Chase said.
"I started preparing the lunch and then I looked at my cell phone and it was noon. About 12:05 or 12:10 Dr. Murray runs down the steps and screams, 'Go get Prince!' He's screaming very loud. I run into the den where the kids are playing. Prince (Jackson's oldest son) runs to meet Dr. Murray and from that point on you could feel the energy in the house change.
"I walked into the hall and I saw the children there. The daughter was crying. I saw paramedics running up the stairs."
At that point, Chase said, the small group that was gathered — the children, their nanny, a housekeeper and Chase — held hands and began to pray. As paramedics raced up to the room, Chase recalls, "We were all praying, 'Help Mr. Jackson be O.K.'
"Then everyone was very quiet."
At about 1:30 p.m. she said security guards told her and other staff to leave the property because "Mr. Jackson was being taken to the hospital."
When she came outside, she said, ambulances were in the courtyard and a crowd had gathered.
Chase, 37, who has cooked for other celebrities and comes from a show-business family, was hired by Jackson in March, let go in May, then returned on June 2. She said the pop star's focus was on fresh, healthy food for him and the children.
She said she prepared meals for the family and occasionally for Murray. She said Jackson was in training for his upcoming shows in London and told her: "You have to take care of me."
On most days, she said, Murray would bring Jackson the special fruit juice drinks Chase prepared for him, followed by granola with almond milk. For lunch, Jackson would eat with the children from a menu that included such things as spinach salad and chicken.
Murray sometimes joined them for dinner, which might be a seared ahi tuna. She said the doctor conferred with her about the 50-year-old pop singer's food and made sure that he ate.
The only oddity was the oxygen tanks. Chase said she never asked about the purpose of the oxygen and she saw no sign that Jackson was on drugs or was in failing health.
"Normally in the morning, he would bring oxygen tanks from upstairs downstairs, one in each hand," she said.
Authorities searched Murray's Las Vegas home and medical office Tuesday as part of an investigation that included raids last week of his clinic and storage in Houston.
With toxicology reports pending, investigators are working under the theory that the powerful anesthetic propofol caused Jackson's heart to stop, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press. Murray told investigators he regularly administered the drug to help Jackson sleep, and had done so sometime in the early morning of June 25, according to the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.
Propofol is supposed to be administered only in monitored medical settings by trained personnel; the official told AP that Murray left the bedroom and returned to find the star unresponsive. Police have said Murray is cooperating and have not labeled him a suspect, and his lawyer, Edward Chernoff, has said the doctor "didn't prescribe or administer anything that should have killed Michael Jackson."
Like Murray, Chase said she was hired to accompany Jackson to London for his comeback concerts and the request was personally made to her by his 12-year-old son, Prince Michael II.
"Prince said, 'Daddy wants me to tell you he wants you to go to London with us,'" she recalled. "I said, 'Tell your daddy that I'm pleased and honored."
She said she had already filled out paperwork and submitted a copy of her passport to the Jackson staff and expected to leave for London on July 3.
On June 23, she said Jackson told her: "I'm packed and I'm ready to go." Two days later, he was dead.
It was the end of her dream job and an idyllic time in Chase's life, a time that had begun in March with a call from Jackson's assistant, Michael Williams. She was told that "a client" wanted her services as personal chef but she was not told the client was Jackson until she was hired.
"I couldn't believe it," she said. "I asked him if I was on 'Candid Camera.' I said, 'Am I being punked?'"
She said Jackson had seen her resume which included jobs cooking for Macy Gray and Jamie Fox as well as catering a fund raiser for President Barack Obama. She said he also knew she was from a multiracial background and her godfather was Redd Foxx.
But before she started she had to pass muster with three other people: the Jackson children.
"I came to the house and the first people I met were the kids. They started interviewing me," she said. "They told me: 'We're into healthy eating."
When they approved her, she went to work and "We developed a really great bond."
Most days, she said, Jackson made a point of having both lunch and dinner with the children, Prince, 11-year-old Paris; and 7-year-old Prince Michael II, known as Blanket, and each meal was preceded by Paris saying grace. After weeks of healthy food, she said she wrote Jackson a note with a suggestion:
"I said, 'What about doing comfort-food Saturdays? We could do barbecued chicken and corn on the cob, maybe Mexican food or soul food.'" She said he loved the idea, but as the concerts approached, healthy eating returned full time.
"He said, 'I'm a dancer,' and he wanted food that would not make him cramp up while he was dancing."
She now treasures little notes she received from the children and from Jackson and a present he gave her.
"One day he handed me a little gift bag and said, 'This is for you from me and the children.' He had given me an iPod Touch because the children told him I still had a Walkman. It had the 25th anniversary 'Thriller' album loaded on it."
She said she has visited with the children since Jackson's death and they are doing well. "They have so many cousins to play with."
As for Chase's future, she said Jackson encouraged her to write a cookbook and she has written one tentatively titled, "Fit for a King." It includes recipes she cooked for Jackson and the story of the time she worked for him.
"He was an inspiration to me," she said.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090729/ap_en_ce/us_michael_jackson_chef

Thank you for posting the whole article.. :) The whole thing is just so very very sad...:( This world is so quiet without Michael. :(

That's a detail added by the Sun, though. If it happened, why wouldn't the chef have said so to Deutsch?

He may have asked for Prince to tell him his father was having a medical emergency.

Maybe the chef didn't know becuz she went looking for security, IF that was also what Murray requested.

It's possible he just wanted to tell Prince about his MJ having a medical emergency and nothing more. But I dunno....if Hoefflin spoke on behalf of Katherine and Prince told them he was summoned up to the room, I just don't know. It seems like a natural progression that he'd go up. I hope he didn't. I really do. That would be a sick thing to do to a child. :(

@ Juli ... about the security...it is weird. What's weirder is that the one security guard who made the 911 call now thinks he may need a lawyer. Kinda makes you wonder what the hell was really going on in that room before 911 got there. The two people who we know were in the room (at least thus far) don't seem to be very forthcoming. I mean, all he did was make the 911 call. Why would he think he needs a lawyer for that? What's he afraid of? :ermm: And he could kiss his career in security goodbye if he doesn't cooperate. What celebrity will trust him with a cloud of suspicion about MJ's death hanging over his head? Staying silent isn't going to buy him any brownie points as far as loyalty, imo. The best way he can be loyal to Michael is to tell what he knows about Murray and what he saw that day. The only way I can see him not wanting to say anything is if his hands are dirty somewhere in this. Otherwise, I don't get it.

Maybe someone else has a theory to explore.

after reading all the comments... i am only very sorry for Prince Michael and really hope he finds a way to deal with it (I hope they all do) ... i only know that this is the worst thing for anyone to imagine.

Dr Murray should have called someone else, not a child, thats my humble opinion - could he have?

i don't really understand what is the difference to make Prince Michael witness it instead of an adult?

I just saw TV Guide...and they said that in Michael's room there was a (porcelain doll, and lots of sticky notes on the walls that said "Children are innocent and sweet")

The media wants to make something out of that, and i'm not liking it.

When the story about Prince being forced to watch was told I was hoping that wasn't true.

i totally felt the same way so the cook's pov surprised me. what i'm noticing (and it's good we have records/threads of what information we receive each new day) is that, slowly but surely, the 'rumors' turn out to be true.

per the detail that the article didn't state prince went upstairs into the room, it's possible what the chef said insinuated this. murray came down yelling for prince but i don't think prince went to him and they just stood around to chat downstairs? i don't know.. but we will definitely get new information about this.

I really believe Murray called Prince to back him up later, a witness. He shows Prince that it was a hopeless situation and he did everything he could for Michael, so that if Murray ever gets chastised, Prince will back him up, saying it wasn't his fault (or to that effect). That's what i think.

Its horrible. And although scarring, I kind of think it's good for Prince to have seen it for himself. Having a father like Michael surrounded by myth, when he grows older at least he knows for himself the truth and doesnt have to rely on skewed descriptions if that makes sense.

I just saw TV Guide...and they said that in Michael's room there was a (porcelain doll, and lots of sticky notes on the walls that said "Children are innocent and sweet")

yeah well we all know how their sick minds work so we should probably be prepared to hear more about this. some people are disgusting. again they have nothing better to write about so why not write about Michael. They take everything out of context.

This part caught my eye:
Chase, 37, who has cooked for other celebrities and comes from a show-business family, was hired by Jackson in March, let go in May, then returned on June 2. She said the pop star's focus was on fresh, healthy food for him and the children.

Now Leonard Rowe, Tohme, and Chase were all fired in May of 2009? It looks like AEG was cleaning house and removing many people out of Michael's life in May. May is also the month when Michael was seeing Dr. Klien almost every single day. Also, looking back @ May, Michael started losing lots weight. Hmmmm.

the media is being ridiculous as usual. i read that yesterday. first thing i thought of in regards to the doll was PARIS. or heck, maybe it's just michael's collection. and maybe the notes are part of some lyrics or a speech, etc. journalism used to be about seeking out truth but with this case and this man they seem to prefer to spread misinformation.

oh yes, that is an option... i really hope that it is just a story of the sun...

the media is being ridiculous as usual. i read that yesterday. first thing i thought of in regards to the doll was PARIS. or heck, maybe it's just michael's collection. and maybe the notes are part of some lyrics or a speech, etc. journalism used to be about seeking out truth but with this case and this man they seem to prefer to spread misinformation.

i am sure that this is a story made up by one of the tabloid "journalists"

Well, my spin on it is this, I believe Dr. Murray has been withholding the entire truth since day one.

I think he's been spewing a whole bunch of half truths:

I believe that Dr. Murray did not prescribe the drugs... Possibly because the drugs were already there, making that part true.

I believe he did administer the drug. Possibly due to Michael convincing him it was safe and that he had it done before and if the Doc did have doubts about it, he probably ignored them to get paid.

I believe Dr. Murray was in over his head. Cardiology was not his specialty, but like some people who take on things bigger than them, they think they can handle it.

I believe the Doc, saw the dollar signs, and was ecstatic at the thought of being that guy who could keep MJ well enough to do these concerts. He quickly left his other patients by writing them a letter saying, See ya suckers! I'm going to get paid! (That's not how exactly it happened, but you get my drift.)

Like some children, (and some adults) react when we do something wrong, the 1st thing we do is try and cover it up or manipulate the story so that it's everyone else's fault but our own. Until slowly the truth unravels and then we are forced to tell the truth.

It will come out. Now I read an article somewhere that the Dr. mentioned where other drugs were kept hidden and the police thought it was crazy that he admitted where they were because it was not in plain sight and he basically could have kept his mouth shut and then would have not known anything.

I believe, he wants people to know that MJ had drugs in the house that was obtained without his doing. At some point, when Dr. Murray gets caught up, I bet his lawyer is going to try and plea his client out with involuntary manslaughter because the servant (doctor) was simply following orders (from his patient/boss) and was negligent, but not malicious.

What do you guys think?

This part caught my eye:

Now Leonard Rowe, Tohme, and Chase were all fired in May of 2009? It looks like AEG was cleaning house and removing many people out of Michael's life in May. May is also the month when Michael was seeing Dr. Klien almost every single day. Also, looking back @ May, Michael started losing lots weight. Hmmmm.

Ok so am really confused. I thought the "cook" was a man. He was on TV saying that he saw Oxygen tanks. But this cook is a woman. How many cooks did he have?:sigh:

This part caught my eye:

Your post truly makes sense... This is true Michael was seeing Kline at this point in time. We have photo's as documented proof. Always had bags of meds. I do remember fans saying that Michael was looking very thin and also the photo's confirm this too. AEG wanted full control over Michael in all aspects. As so it seems

Back