The Chef, Kai Chase's about the day Michael Died (Merged) (All discussion here, please)

why do you know for a fact that she or Murray DIDN''T put something in Michael's food......I admit I do not have proof that they did....however....I am atleast willing to entertain the thought that they may of...that's all.....We must keep an open mind ...because we DON"T know what happened to him.

On that note, how do you know it wasn't some crazed fan who broke into the house and increased the propofol rate??

You don't have proof of that either.

No one could be trusted in Michaels world.....WHY?

Thats totally rediculous if you think about it. He was loved my almost everyone he came in contact with. Everyone says how he was this sweet sincere person.
his kindness was taken advantage of. he trusted too many greedy doctors and didn't have enough people who truly cared about him around.

The "facts" some are waiting for may never come. There have been few, so far. Mostly, I go by Michael's words.. . who he was afraid of, what he felt about the concerts, and about the past. The "facts" could come out in a trial. I doubt Murray will go to trial. If he is ever charged with anything, I think he will plea-bargain, and the facts will never be said in open-court. The "facts" could come out in a civil suit by the Jackson family. There is no indication, yet, that they are planning one. We must realize that we may never know the whole truth?

"Waiting" can be dangerous. We can "wait for more facts" about global warming, for one example, or we can take action individually and collectively, and NOW. As we saw in the movie, "This is it" for Michael meant the earth itself, and that we must take action. We can "wait for facts" about how to end the abuse of women and children. We can wait, and wait, and wait. "Waiting" never solved anything. Personally, I like to have a little more control over my life than that? I can LEARN. I can glean trends and ideas from what was reported in the media (and also what vanished from media), and look at patterns. These are not FACTS (although there ARE some facts that can be known.) I can look at statements that conflict. Some have said Michael was not in shape to do the concerts, and the concerts were not going to be ready in time. Others have said he "had the body of an astronaut." I can compare, and come to my best conclusions.

The "facts" we are waiting for will come from the LAPD? And we trust in that? Why? Not even the family can get a copy of the autopsy report. Did they do an independent autopsy? That has never been proven. The "facts" some are waiting for will come from media? From where? Who will say these facts?

This is not a perfect world. "Waiting" is not in my vocabulary. I will learn what can be learned with the available resources, and do the best I can to understand why this person we loved was taken from us. . .

At this point in time, I am not going to rule anything out. We are talking about the world of Michael Jackson. Just a fan watching it has been a rollercoaster, carousel, spider, parachute and any other type carnival ride. It has not been from point a to b with watching him close to forty years. Eventhough, I am waiting for the official word. I cannot rule anything out at the moment. Hell, anything is possible. Who would have thought we would be talking about our Michael in past tense this early stage in his life right before his big tour? Huh? Who? I just re-watched that news piece on NBC about Tohme. Anything is possible.

The problem I have with the whole Tohme thing that almost everything is base on hearsay. Even with the tape about Michael fearing Tohme, we don't know in what context he was talking about. All we have is seconds worth of audio for an entire conversation. That is how the media screwed Michael so many times by talking his statements out of context and twisting them. Unless someone upload the entire audio, such things a dismissible in court. He did some questionable things, that is fact, but to jump to planning a murder is a big step for anyone. One that is not base on solid evident or motives.

What exactly does Tohme gain from ordering Michael's death. Revenge, he was fire months ago and I doubt he knew Michael's sleeping habits. Money, he would had been more profitable to kill Michael after his concerts because he would be worth a heck of alot more.

Yes, keep an open mind, but also keep the current facts separated from your own bias.

It is an interview that I just re-watched with Frank saying how he trusted the wrong people ( he could be one of them also) and how naive he was and the played a clip of how frightened he was of Tohme. We have forgotten about a lot of things that have happened before June 25th , because it has been a long investigation in my mind. Anything is possible.

The problem I have with the whole Tohme thing that almost everything is base on hearsay. Even with the tape about Michael fearing Tohme, we don't know in what context he was talking about. All we have is seconds worth of audio for an entire conversation. That is how the media screwed Michael so many times by talking his statements out of context and twisting them. Unless someone upload the entire audio, such things a dismissible in court. He did some questionable things, that is fact, but to jump to planning a murder is a big step for anyone. One that is not base on solid evident or motives.

What exactly does Tohme gain from ordering Michael's death. Revenge, he was fire months ago and I doubt he knew Michael's sleeping habits. Money, he would had been more profitable to kill Michael after his concerts because he would be worth a heck of alot more.

Yes, keep an open mind, but also keep the current facts separated from your own bias.

Get it straight, I did and never called him a murderer. I said anything is possible.

It is an interview that I just re-watched with Frank saying how he trusted the wrong people ( he could be one of them also) and how naive he was and the played a clip of how frightened he was of Tohme. We have forgotten about a lot of things that have happened before June 25th , because it has been a long investigation in my mind. Anything is possible.

Michael was not that naive, otherwise he would had been dead or broke along time ago. Yes, he met some bad people in his life who screwed him, but that happens to everyone. You just get a hell of alot more leeches when you have money and power. For everyone 10 people who screw Michael, many more love and respected him. So saying that no one in Michael's life could be trusted if very narrow thinking.

Also, Frank never said why he was scare of Tohme. We also don't know what context he was talking in. Until we know everything about that suppose conversation, it is more hearsay than anything else.

The another problem, alot of these people would had made more money off a live Michael. Now, they are all fighting for scraps from the kingdom, so Michael's death didn't benefit them.

Get it straight, I did and never called him a murderer. I said anything is possible.

I was being broad, I was not talking specially about you.

Their are some here who has already labeled Tohma as a master mind of a murder plot, so i was addressing them.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

The fact that Tohme was involved in things the FANS didn't like....such as the selling of the property, etc....is one of the things that started this nonsense.

We don't know what was originally discussed between Michael and Tohme about the contents of Neverland. Michael might have said 'whatever' and 'whatever' is what happened and then when Michael realized he had money he didn't want to sell the items.

We don't know what his financial status really was. Its easy to see there were issues just from seeing all the bills that keep coming into the estate; the fact that he kept on refinancing and was near foreclosure on Neverland, etc. He obviously needed someone to help with his finances and he probably did feel imposed on. Who wouldn't?

Of course some fans don't even want to face that.

Which of these people are real and which ones come straight from
"Central Casting"?
What do yo think?

Feel free to add to the list:
1. Male-911 Caller (What's his name?)
2. Nurse Cherilyn Lee
3. Kai Chase
4. Dr. Conrad Murray (Only identified murderer, so far.)

Which of these people do think was likely financing the murder of Michael Jackson?

Feel free to add to the list:
1. Tom Barrack
2. Phillips Anschutz.
3. Thomas Sneddon

The 911 caller is "Tippy" Alberto Alvarez.

The thing that is interesting about him is that he called Joe, according to Joe's friend at 11:30. Now the time, if accurate, really means there was a big coverup. Could be a misprint or some error in retelling. Because there are phone records, the exact time will be known. Although eyewitnesses are great, if you have ever done one of those experiments to test peoples recollections of an invent, peoples memories are not that reliable. For ex. Kai Chase's memory about whether Prince was downstairs or was he upstairs as LaToya has claimed can be reasonable with noone lying. Prince, though will know exactly where he was in that case.

Back to Alvarez calling Joe & Joe screaming at him to call 911. I think that's rather significant that Joe was one he trusted & had his number on his speed dial. Klein said that the family was calling all around for a rehab doctor. Perhaps Alvarez was in on the planning to get MJ out of there for drug problems with the family. He had to have seen alot

Alvarez is a very significant witness.

The fact that Tohme was involved in things the FANS didn't like....such as the selling of the property, etc....is one of the things that started this nonsense.

It was Michael who didn't "like" it. The language of his lawsuit against Julien's to get his property back was very clear. He said he was being "robbed." At the time the auction was announced, most fans were in favor of it. (I wasn't, though.)

We don't know what was originally discussed between Michael and Tohme about the contents of Neverland. Michael might have said 'whatever' and 'whatever' is what happened and then when Michael realized he had money he didn't want to sell the items.

That's correct. We do NOT know what was originally discussed. We do know, as FACT, for the language in Michael's lawsuit that he felt he was being "robbed." Tohme was fired shortly thereafter. So that would seem to corroborate Michael's sentiments. In dealing with FACTS, Michael clearly wanted the auction to stop. The rest is speculation, i.e. "when he realized he had money." Did he? We have no way of knowing.

We don't know what his financial status really was. Its easy to see there were issues just from seeing all the bills that keep coming into the estate; the fact that he kept on refinancing and was near foreclosure on Neverland, etc. He obviously needed someone to help with his finances and he probably did feel imposed on. Who wouldn't?

Right. Anyone in that situation could feel imposed upon.

Of course some fans don't even want to face that.

I want to face anything and everything that is a possibility in the circumstances surrounding Michael's death, and weigh those possibilities very, very carefully.

you see that's the thing, most of this is entertainment for you guys. yes let's keep an open mind and also be rational. michael cause of death is by injection of propofol along with benzos not by poison and that's fact.

I DO NOT see all this as entertainment...I KNOW what the coroner said that the cause of death was...however.. I NEVER said Michael died of poisoning I was merrily saying that Michael lost an awful lot of weight ..I was pointing out WHO was in charge of Michael's meal's...Murray's name was involved in that too....and just because Michael ask her to go to London with him DOESN'T mean that she would be trusted either...Michael TRUSTED Murray...and look what happened...enough said .

It was Michael who didn't "like" it. The language of his lawsuit against Julien's to get his property back was very clear. He said he was being "robbed." At the time the auction was announced, most fans were in favor of it. (I wasn't, though.)

That's correct. We do NOT know what was originally discussed. We do know, as FACT, for the language in Michael's lawsuit that he felt he was being "robbed." Tohme was fired shortly thereafter. So that would seem to corroborate Michael's sentiments. In dealing with FACTS, Michael clearly wanted the auction to stop. The rest is speculation, i.e. "when he realized he had money." Did he? We have no way of knowing.

Right. Anyone in that situation could feel imposed upon.

I want to face anything and everything that is a possibility in the circumstances surrounding Michael's death, and weigh those possibilities very, very carefully.

The language in a lawsuit is designed to prove yourself correct and this is how they were able to get the merchandise back. Also, if you notice, they didn't get the merchandise back immediately because Juliens auctions put a lot of time and money into it. They obviously had permission to take possession of the property and since it is an auction house, one must assume that was the reason for the possession. A deal was worked out in the meantime so that this could be settled to benefit everyone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...e-interview-manager-reveals-rift-funeral.html

But all his stuff is in storage and I am in control of it. It is Michael Jackson’s items and memorabilia and awards and hopefully we will put it on display in Neverland or whatever the family decide to do with it

You seem to think these items were never returned either but they were in fact on exhibition in England and are part of the estate now.

Also, moving this to the IU, as it seems to be the direction it's being taken in.

I DO NOT see all this as entertainment...I KNOW what the coroner said that the cause of death was...however.. I NEVER said Michael died of poisoning I was merrily saying that Michael lost an awful lot of weight ..I was pointing out WHO was in charge of Michael's meal's...Murray's name was involved in that too....and just because Michael ask her to go to London with him DOESN'T mean that she would be trusted either...Michael TRUSTED Murray...and look what happened...enough said .

Kai was the second chief. The first chief left months before Michael's death and Kai was hired back because Michael's kids liked her. Which is why she was given that gift from them. So, Michael lost the weight before Kai came back. So, Michael's kids trusted her enough to personally ask for her and Michael trusted her enough to rehire her.

We also don't know how much weight he actually lost. It could had only been 10 to 15lbs as far as we know. There is also the fact that Michael was rehearsing almost everyday for mouths, which could had easily made him lost weight. for Since he was still within a healthy range when he died, he was not in any danger from that.

I also fail to see the logic of putting anything in his food to make him lose weight. Also, everything was injecting into him. If Murray gave him anything overtime than it would has shown in his tox and the coroner would had noted it.

Michael was not that naive, otherwise he would had been dead or broke along time ago. Yes, he met some bad people in his life who screwed him, but that happens to everyone. You just get a hell of alot more leeches when you have money and power. For everyone 10 people who screw Michael, many more love and respected him. So saying that no one in Michael's life could be trusted if very narrow thinking.

Also, Frank never said why he was scare of Tohme. We also don't know what context he was talking in. Until we know everything about that suppose conversation, it is more hearsay than anything else.

The another problem, alot of these people would had made more money off a live Michael. Now, they are all fighting for scraps from the kingdom, so Michael's death didn't benefit them.

AEG probably would have made more money off of an alive MJ, but not if his family had taken him to rehab & then he canceled the tour. Now the family still could have gotten him help & then he could have gone on with the tour - I am sure it has happened before as record artists have had problems before.

Dileo, Branca, McClain, Katz are making more money. Branca & Dileo have been hired before & both were bitter about it, even though Dileo got a $5 million severance package at the time in 1990. Branca complained to RF that he was fired by fax & the evidence is that he gets even with people who he is upset with otherwise he wouldn't have gone to Roger & he wouldn't have complained to the Feds about Malniks "money laundering" after the deal he, Koppelman & Malnik were working on to refinance MJ was rejected by MJ.

Dileo, Branca, McClain & Katz could have been fired at any time - now they can't be, at least Branca & McClain can't be.

Sony is making more money too.

I am guessing and have no proof, but I think in May 2005 when Bank of America sold his loan - that Branca was behind it, perhaps Branca, Malnik & Koppelman. Branca was definitely a source on MJ finances to RF.

Sometimes I wonder if Kai is lying altogether...

I found this on foxnews website...I think it was from a while ago. But then again, it IS foxnews, not one hundred percent credible. Still, the woman who answered the could just be anyone, and what would she know about Murray and what he was doing? So many contradictions....

According to a report by KHOU in Houston, a medical assistant at the Acres Home Heart and Vascular Institute confirmed that a cardiologist there, Dr. Conrad Robert Murray, was living with Jackson at his rented mansion and was with the pop star when he was stricken.

But a woman who answered the phone there refuted the reports that Murray had been treating Jackson or had been in any way associated with him. "No. No. No," she said. "That's not his patient. No."

Re: Dr Murray screamed: Go get Prince! (chef)

I believe this Story for the reason you stated the Doctor was thinking fast "Prince Age

makes his a Credible Witness" and the Doctor knew Michael had been Murdered and he

wanted to know "Where Are The Children are They Safe" it was his way of getting them

next to him while not leaving Michael, he knew if Prince was ALRIGHT, Paris and Prince II

was too.

That is an incredible point!!! One I had not thought of before.

you see that's the thing, most of this is entertainment for you guys. yes let's keep an open mind and also be rational. michael cause of death is by injection of propofol along with benzos not by poison and that's fact.

Wow! You are very trusting of the world I would say!
I don't believe a thing they have told us. That in no way means this in "entertainment". That is just sick!
We know nothing as FACT! We only know what has been allowed to be said to us.
If you are comfortable with believing all of that, I would say you have the wool pulled over your eyes often. It only takes power and money to buy what information you want released.
Michael was NOT at a healthy weight and I do not need anyone to tell me that, I can see it with my own eyes.
He wasn't in any condition to do 50 concerts and the people around him everyday had to know it too. There is much more going on here than Murray accidentally killed Michael.
Everyone is a suspect, including Kia Chase.
The defintion of rationality=due exercise of reason; reasonableness; Objectivity, thoughtfulness.

That means not just believing everything your told.

Kai Chase also had a lot of debts that an AEG payoff would surely help with:

The tax liens and legal actions of Michael Jackson chef, Kai Chase, who was on duty at time of death

Debtor Information Name: CHASE, KAI C Address: 5257 RADFORD AVE UNIT 117
VALLEY VLG, CA 91607-4411
LOS ANGELES COUNTY Creditor Information Name: STATE OF CALIFORNIA Filing Information Filing State: CALIFORNIA Filing Date: 4/16/2008 Amount: $3,982 Filing 1
Filing Number: 20080662552 Filing Type: STATE TAX LIEN Filing Date: 4/16/2008 Filing Court: LA COUNTY / RECORDER OF DEEDS Filing County: LOS ANGELES Filing Office: CA

Debtor Information Debtor 1
Name: CHASE,KAI C Address: 4100 W PICO BLVD STE 11
LOS ANGELES, CA 90019-7602
LOS ANGELES COUNTY Debtor 2
Name: KAI CHASE CATERING Address: 4100 W PICO BLVD STE 11
LOS ANGELES COUNTY Creditor Information Name: STATE OF CALIFORNIA Filing Information Filing State: CALIFORNIA Filing Date: 9/5/2003 Amount: $2,054 Filing 1
Filing Number: 032594181 Filing Type: STATE TAX LIEN Filing Date: 9/5/2003 Filing Court: LA COUNTY / RECORDER OF DEEDS Filing County: LOS ANGELES Filing Office: CA

Debtor Information Name: CHASE,KAI C SSN: 553-17-XXXX Address: 927 N KINGS RD APT 117
W HOLLYWOOD, CA 90069-4377
LOS ANGELES COUNTY Creditor Information Name: STATE OF CALIFORNIA Filing Information Filing State: CALIFORNIA Filing Date: 5/20/2003 Amount: $8,709 Filing 1
Filing Number: 20031437345 Filing Type: STATE TAX LIEN Filing Date: 5/20/2003 Filing Court: LA COUNTY / RECORDER OF DEEDS Filing County: LOS ANGELES Filing Office: CA

LOS ANGELES COUNTY Creditor Information Name: STATE OF CALIFORNIA Filing Information Filing State: CALIFORNIA Filing Date: 11/26/2002 Amount: $7,018 Filing 1
Filing Number: 022869334 Filing Type: STATE TAX LIEN Filing Date: 11/26/2002 Filing Court: LA COUNTY / RECORDER OF DEEDS Filing County: LOS ANGELES Filing Office: CA

LOS ANGELES COUNTY Creditor Information Name: STATE OF CALIFORNIA Filing Information Filing State: CALIFORNIA Filing Date: 5/16/2001 Amount: $3,750 Filing 1
Filing Number: 010843196 Filing Type: STATE TAX LIEN Filing Date: 5/16/2001 Filing Court: LA COUNTY / RECORDER OF DEEDS Filing County: LOS ANGELES Filing Office: CA

Debtor Information Name: CHASE,KAI SSN: 553-17-XXXX Address: 960 LARRABEE ST APT 206
W HOLLYWOOD, CA 90069-3935
LOS ANGELES COUNTY Creditor Information Name: IRS Filing Information Filing State: CALIFORNIA Filing Date: 9/19/2001 Amount: $6,941 IRS Serial Number: 950140024 Filing 1
Filing Number: 011772861 Filing Type: FEDERAL TAX LIEN Filing Date: 9/19/2001 Filing Court: LA COUNTY / RECORDER OF DEEDS Filing County: LOS ANGELES Filing Office: CA

Debtor Information Name: CHASE,KAI K SSN: 553-17-XXXX Address: 960 LARRABEE ST APT 206
LOS ANGELES, CA 90069-3935
LOS ANGELES COUNTY Creditor Information Name: STATE OF CALIFORNIA Filing Information Filing State: CALIFORNIA Filing Date: 1/17/2002 Amount: $9,807 Filing 1
Filing Number: 020132491 Filing Type: STATE TAX LIEN Filing Date: 1/17/2002 Filing Court: LA COUNTY / RECORDER OF DEEDS Filing County: LOS ANGELES Filing Office: CA

LOS ANGELES COUNTY Creditor Information Name: STATE OF CALIFORNIA Filing Information Filing State: CALIFORNIA Filing Date: 1/9/2001 Amount: $4,825 Filing 1
Filing Number: 010053347 Filing Type: STATE TAX LIEN Filing Date: 1/9/2001 Filing Court: LA COUNTY / RECORDER OF DEEDS Filing County: LOS ANGELES Filing Office: CA

Debtor Information Name: CHASE,KAI C SSN: 553-17-XXXX Address: 960 LARRABEE ST APT 206
LOS ANGELES COUNTY Creditor Information Name: STATE OF CALIFORNIA Filing Information Filing State: CALIFORNIA Original Filing Number: 981497894 Filing Date: 8/21/1998 Amount: $1,799 Release Date: 8/2/1999 Filing 2
Filing Number: 981497894 Filing Type: STATE TAX LIEN Filing Date: 8/21/1998 Filing Court: LA COUNTY / RECORDER OF DEEDS

Name: CHASE, KAI C Address: 4100 W PICO BLVD STE 11
LOS ANGELES COUNTY Creditor Information Name: PYUN H LEE Filing Information Filing State: CALIFORNIA Filing Date: 2/9/2004 Amount: $9,225 Eviction: YES Filing 1
Filing Number: 03U06520 Filing Type: CIVIL JUDGMENT Filing Date: 2/9/2004 Filing Court: LOS ANGELES MUNICIPAL - LA COUNTY Filing County: LOS ANGELES Filing Office: CA

LOS ANGELES COUNTY Creditor Information Name: REGAL RENTS Filing Information Filing State: CALIFORNIA Filing Date: 7/10/2002 Amount: $20,941 Eviction: NO Filing 1
Filing Number: 02K07309 Filing Type: CIVIL JUDGMENT Filing Date: 7/10/2002 Filing Court: LOS ANGELES MUNICIPAL - LA COUNTY Filing County: LOS ANGELES Filing Office: CA

LOS ANGELES COUNTY Creditor Information Name: JOSE MUNOZ Filing Information Filing State: CALIFORNIA Filing Date: 6/10/2002 Amount: $3,943 Eviction: NO Filing 1
Filing Number: 02K12276 Filing Type: CIVIL JUDGMENT Filing Date: 6/10/2002 Filing Court: LOS ANGELES MUNICIPAL - LA COUNTY Filing County: LOS ANGELES Filing Office: CA

LOS ANGELES COUNTY Creditor Information Name: G G PRODUCE COMAPNY Filing Information Filing State: CALIFORNIA Filing Date: 3/28/2002 Amount: $1,610 Eviction: NO Filing 1
Filing Number: 02K02506 Filing Type: CIVIL JUDGMENT Filing Date: 3/28/2002 Filing Court: LOS ANGELES MUNICIPAL - LA COUNTY Filing County: LOS ANGELES Filing Office: CA

Name: CHASE, KAI SSN: 553-17-XXXX Address: 960 LARRABEE ST APT 206
Name: KAI CASE CATERING Address: 960 LARRABEE ST APT 206
LOS ANGELES COUNTY Debtor 3
Name: KAI CHASE CATERING Address: 960 LARRABEE ST APT 206
LOS ANGELES COUNTY Creditor Information Name: CLASSIC PARTY RENTALS INC Filing Information Filing State: CALIFORNIA Filing Date: 12/19/2000 Amount: $8,750 Eviction: NO Filing 1
Filing Number: 00K06105 Filing Type: CIVIL JUDGMENT Filing Date: 12/19/2000 Filing Court: LOS ANGELES MUNICIPAL - LA COUNTY Filing County: LOS ANGELES Filing Office: CA

Debtor Information Name: TIME WARNER GLOBAL LLC Address: 1 TIME WARNER HR SERVICES
NEW YORK, NY 10019
NEW YORK COUNTY Creditor Information Creditor 1
Name: WORKERS COMPENS ATION BOARD OF Creditor 2
Name: WORKERS COMPENSATION BOARD OF NY Filing Information Filing State: NEW YORK Filing Date: 9/3/2008 Amount: $38,000 Eviction: NO Filing 1
Filing Number: 002456501 Filing Type: CIVIL JUDGMENT Filing Date: 9/3/2008 Filing Court: NEW YORK CITY SUPREME COURT - CIVIL DIVISION Filing County: NEW YORK Filing Office: NY

Thanks!
Seems like AEG could pick up people in financial trouble (like Murray) and then...

Thanks!
Seems like AEG could pick up people in financial trouble (like Murray) and then...
I never trusted that chef from drum street. i found it very implausibe that she could just turn up at an agency to get a job as a cook for Mj. that would have been very wreckless of people in Mj's camp because anyone could have been 'planted' to do the job.

i found it very implausibe that she could just turn up at an agency to get a job as a cook for Mj.

If Kai is a celebrity chef, then it could be plausible...Chase is no ordinary chef, she's a celebrity chef.

She even cooked for president Obama.

http://www.kaichase.com/

But you all are right. These people just happen to be in financial ruin. Heck, I wonder if his security was in financial ruin...

Last edited:
Kai Chase also had a lot of debts that an AEG payoff would surely help with:

The tax liens and legal actions of Michael Jackson chef, Kai Chase, who was on duty at time of death

Great find, Dangerous. And she got alot of free publicity for a book or future chef career & I am sure if she cooperates she'll get more.

Anything for money.

Back