The Chef, Kai Chase's about the day Michael Died (Merged) (All discussion here, please)

Re: Dr Murray screamed: Go get Prince! (chef)

i still don't understand why he was yelling for prince. this was either planned or he was seriously in a panic. i'd be yelling for 911 but that's just my style.

he wanted a witness to see that he was doing something cpr. no one better than a minor and family

But even so he was obviously a drug addict. Someone who is on prescription meds and denies it, seriously needs to seek help.

I bet Jackson was trying to get clean and not take anything, especially since he was health conscious when getting ready for a tour.

This is going back to the first week after the 'incident'.... it was said that the reason he took the 'turn' (having had it so many times for sleep) was because he was coming off all the stuff he was on. Its just unfortunately that while doing something good for himself and his body, the drug killed him regardless.

And re Prince watching. In the Daily Mirror (a reputable-ish paper), it didn't mention Prince being called to watch.

If this is the case however, Im sure (and bloody hope) that this fact is brought into the equasion when Murray is eventually charged.

he wanted a witness to see that he was doing something cpr. no one better than a minor and family

A 12 year old boy. Dr Murray needs a bloody mental analysis if he thinks his own son should witness it!!

Reconstructing his face!!! I can understand his lupus has affected him badly but 15 times is wierd and why would their be white splodges on his clothes

people have suggested that white stains was pretty common because of his make up

No there have been interviews since he died talking about it, it's been all over mjjboard just after Michael died
post them please. not saying mj didnt have issues now as karen faye said but all the stories/interviews from tito etc all talked about going to the ranch so pre 03

I differ here MFWC; I believe like Ive Posted they had to "Murder him before he went to London because EVERYONE would SEE and KNOW then he wasnt some Junkie Drug Addict, in UnFit Shape and believe me if Michael signed for 50 shows he was going to do EVERYONE of them, so they had to kill him and create this ILLUSION of A UnHealthy Drug Addict, they knew Michael was Determine to make this the Show of all SHOWS and they also KNEW NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH MICHAEL JACKSON and there would be no stopping him once he hit that 02 Stage and like a guy said on another forum HE WOULD HAVE HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY OFF SONY AND GET ALL HIS CATALOGS BACK 100% instead of 50%, and "THIS REALLY WAS IT" FOR MICHAEL JACKSON AND PERFORMING so they wouldnt make anymore Pimping Money off him. Because I believe La Toya and she said Michael was getting out of Music, well Hell he Owns Everyone that Anybody in Music anyway, so why not, He was going into MOVIE PRODUCING that right there would have ran SONY Music and Tommy DRY there CASH COW gone. ParisKatherine Its enough MOTIVE in Michael's Death for Murder for even Stevie Wonder to See, Michael was getting ready to STOP all THEIR CASHFLOW now wheter DEA, LAPD and The Coroners Office reveal this we will ALL SEE and KNOW.

I'm totally with you. Have my own theories filled in whether right or wrong. Michael was murdered. They're all jackasses. Even knowing he was murdered if they actually tell the truth and admit it it's going to hurt like hell all over again.

A 12 year old boy. Dr Murray needs a bloody mental analysis if he thinks his own son should witness it!!
well the same kinda doctor that gives diprovan with no machine back ups. a quack

my head hurts

was he healthly, drinking smoothies and no junk food

or was he addicted and in a bad way.. looking skeletal...

ANSWERS

I did research on Ghandi years ago because I had to write an article about him. He looked like a frail man clothed but his muscles were hard as rocks and he was in great shape from all the walking. When you thought he was just drinking water only - it had honey added for strength.

So far the majority indicates Michael was actually in great shape and dancing for up to 4 hours a night. How could you not be in great shape dancing for 4 hours a night? It's BS when they say he was frail. I don't believe it.

Euh Trish, no offense but firing Tohme was one of the best thing that could have happened to Michael because Tohme look very shady to me.
Also, I do not think that Rowe was representing Michael in any business whatsoever! So for him to be fired make sense to me.
Concerning the nurse, I do not know, I think we need more clariry about it (When was she fired exactly). Or maybe since she was to go with him to London, she needed a new contract, so she had to be fired and rehired again???/
For

Oh I agree about them being fired :lol: I'm just noting WHEN the firing and the official hiring of the new team took place. DiLeo came back officially in late May early June. Branca came back in around the same time. Randy Phillips speaks about the new team in an article that came out a little before MJ died. I'm also noting the apparent decline in Michael's health. If Michael was OK in April and some of May - old team fired including cook in May - health starts declining and we see he's losing weight - then Michael rehires the cook in June along with hiring Branca in June too.

So I'm trying to establish who was in control of the firings in May and did Michael himself rehire the cook and Branca in June.

Well, word is that he was into the holistic approach. This sometimes includes smoothies and special juices that are prepared with either supplements or they are completely natural but the combination of fruits used makes them more nutrionally potent. Michael seemed to be into healthy eating and whatnot...or trying to be. The juices could have been something also used to give a boost to his health. Kinda like some ppl drink V8 becuz of it's health benefits.

Now whether he was dropping stuff in Michael's juice that no one knew about...Lawd. Don't know how anyone can prove that even if we speculate it. :( By not knowing what he could have put in the juice, no one will ever know what to test Michael's system for. If he put something harmful in there, he surely ain't gonna run and tell dat.

I get the holistic approach, especially for the heart. But wouldn't that indicate that there was something wrong with MJ and that everyone just over looked it or didn't bother to do or say something to him? I dunno I'm lost now. Nothing adds up...

I'm confusing myself now... lawd I just want some kind of answer to what happened to him.

I just saw TV Guide...and they said that in Michael's room there was a (porcelain doll, and lots of sticky notes on the walls that said "Children are innocent and sweet")

The media wants to make something out of that, and i'm not liking it.

Right and that really pissed me off too. They always want to put a sick slant on it. Don't they realize Paris may have left the doll in there? How fricken stupid are they?

And so what about the sticky notes??? I put those on my bathroom mirror to remember things. How dare they judge what he wrote on the notes those Effing Morons!!!!!!!!!!

If Michael was OK in April and some of May - old team fired including cook in May - health starts declining and we see he's losing weight - then Michael rehires the cook in June along with hiring Branca in June too.

i agree with this. may definitely seems like the month when things started to change as you noted. we know up until april he was good. and then he dies by june. :\

I did research on Ghandi years ago because I had to write an article about him. He looked like a frail man clothed but his muscles were hard as rocks and he was in great shape from all the walking. When you thought he was just drinking water only - it had honey added for strength.

So far the majority indicates Michael was actually in great shape and dancing for up to 4 hours a night. How could you not be in great shape dancing for 4 hours a night? It's BS when they say he was frail. I don't believe it.

It's possible if you're not eating and/or drinking enuf to replenish the nutrients and fuel the body needs to do this every night. He would have to eat 3 full meals a day, probably snacks in between to keep his weight up. Speaking from my own experience (due to fast metabolism), I can miss a meal and not expend any energy at all and my pants will fit me differently in a matter of HOURS. I have to eat at least 4 times a day to maintain weight. At least 6 times to gain weight. Some ppl have trouble simply maintaining their basic weight. So when you have a person who is dancing 4 hours and "possibly" not eating enuf to fuel that, there's going to be more weight loss than normal. If I danced 4 hours every night AND missed one meal, I'd disappear and be nothing but walking air. Michael probably needed to eat 6 times a day as opposed to 3. (3 meals + regular snacks in between). And since he wasn't a big eater, I'm not sure how he was going to overcome his weight issue. Not sure how it was dealt with during History, but whateve they did then, someone should have been doing it for TII months in advance.

I would like to know why she had to prepare the "special fruit juices" for Michael that was brought in by Murray?? I wonder what Murray put in these special fruit drinks? I thought Murray was a cardiologist? He's a nutritionist too?

That struck me as weird too. Servants/Staff would bring the food up I would think. Why the doctor? Because he's getting $150,000 so he may as well do something for it?

Oh I agree about them being fired :lol: I'm just noting WHEN the firing and the official hiring of the new team took place. DiLeo came back officially in late May early June. Branca came back in around the same time. Randy Phillips speaks about the new team in an article that came out a little before MJ died. I'm also noting the apparent decline in Michael's health. If Michael was OK in April and some of May - old team fired including cook in May - health starts declining and we see he's losing weight - then Michael rehires the cook in June along with hiring Branca in June too.

So I'm trying to establish who was in control of the firings in May and did Michael himself rehire the cook and Branca in June.

I get the holistic approach, especially for the heart. But wouldn't that indicate that there was something wrong with MJ and that everyone just over looked it or didn't bother to do or say something to him? I dunno I'm lost now. Nothing adds up...

I'm confusing myself now... lawd I just want some kind of answer to what happened to him.

Actually, it was a good question. Some ppl take the holistic approach becuz something is wrong with them and some ppl simply do it becuz it's a more natural way to live. And it can be something ppl do to keep from getting sick. Like some ppl think eating lots of garlic keeps the immune system in good shape. It can be a form of preventive medicine, I suppose. Like the person who drinks V8 may drink that not to help them battle cancer, but in hopes of warding off cancer. V8 is supposed to be high in beta-carotene which is supposed to be very good at blocking cancer from forming in people. At least it's supposed to decrease the risk? So maybe Michael was going the holistic route as a replacement to using medicine (like a cure) or he was using it as a nutrional health boost (in a preventive) way. Maybe even both.

I understand your point tho. You believe he may have only been into it becuz he had health issues. That's likely as well. The issue is whether or not the holistic approach was working for him or not, if this was the case. If it wasn't working, then resorting to medication may have been his only out. :( I'm trying not to speculate too much on the medication part til tox reports come out. But I understood your post.

Even if Michael was on medication and I believe he was, the reason was legitimate. Let's not forget that Michael had lupus, vitiligo and Dr klien said in LKL that he was rebuilding Michael's face, moe precisely his nose. I am sure those procedures necessitate pain relievers or other medications.
I really think Michael was trying his best to regain his health and be ready for those concerts!!!!!
HE WAS NOT A DRUG ADDICT!

AGREED! Taking medication for medical reasons and being an addict are two different things entirely. I may as well be called a drug addict for taking thyroid and heart medicine. RIDICULOUS!

I don´t know what to think. I hope it is not truth about Prince.In that case I wonder if he will ever get over it. I am worried about both Prince and Paris either way. They are not small children and may very well be surfing the forums themself and read all the rumors. If we feel pain imagine what they must be feeling.

I would like to know why she had to prepare the "special fruit juices" for Michael that was brought in by Murray?? I wonder what Murray put in these special fruit drinks? I thought Murray was a cardiologist? He's a nutritionist too?
Some fruit juices, grapefruit in particular, have been reported to cause drug interactions by increasing the absorption of the drug. Maybe irrelevant, but ....

That struck me as weird too. Servants/Staff would bring the food up I would think. Why the doctor? Because he's getting $150,000 so he may as well do something for it?

probably because they didn't want people to see michael hooked up to the drip or michael didn't want to see anyone when he had just gotten up, etc. obviously, the doctor was given special treatment and allowed to be by his side. it makes sense to me.

I understand what you mean. I just feel so confused because there are so many different stories which cannot be true all of them because of contradiction. Many times I have felt that now I will not say anything more until we have something officially confirmed but the next day I do it anyway. My latest theory is that I don´t think Rowe was ever hired by MJ but Josehp wanted him to hire him but he had already hired Frank Dileo who threatend to sue Rowe but maybe MJ didn´t want that because his own father was involved.

Actually, it was a good question. Some ppl take the holistic approach becuz something is wrong with them and some ppl simply do it becuz it's a more natural way to live. And it can be something ppl do to keep from getting sick. Like some ppl think eating lots of garlic keeps the immune system in good shape. It can be a form of preventive medicine, I suppose. Like the person who drinks V8 may drink that not to help them battle cancer, but in hopes of warding off cancer. V8 is supposed to be high in beta-carotene which is supposed to be very good at blocking cancer from forming in people. At least it's supposed to decrease the risk? So maybe Michael was going the holistic route as a replacement to using medicine (like a cure) or he was using it as a nutrional health boost (in a preventive) way. Maybe even both.

I understand your point tho. You believe he may have only been into it becuz he had health issues. That's likely as well. The issue is whether or not the holistic approach was working for him or not, if this was the case. If it wasn't working, then resorting to medication may have been his only out. :( I'm trying not to speculate too much on the medication part til tox reports come out. But I understood your post.

Thanks for understanding. See, the cooks article is making me think that maybe Michael wasn't eating ENOUGH. Heck, at 50, we metabolize foods differently and maybe Michael eating so "healthy" actually made him lose too much weight? Like a spinach salad with a little chicken and cereal with almond milk and fruit juice will burn off by walking down a flight of stairs! He was eating rabbit food and preparing for a tour? Of course he was going to lose weight....

I'm just trying to put it all together. Randy Phillips said he had to hire someone to make sure MJ was eating and to cut his chicken for him. Lou Ferrigno said MJ was down to one meal a day and told him what supplements to take with the one meal.. Do you guys think that Randy Phillips rehired this cook for the sole purpose of making sure MJ was eating right?

Just trying to put it all together... I think something went terribly wrong with MJ's health from the time this cook was fired and then rehired.

Thanks for understanding. See, the cooks article is making me think that maybe Michael wasn't eating ENOUGH. Heck, at 50, we metabolize foods differently and maybe Michael eating so "healthy" actually made him lose too much weight? Like a spinach salad with a little chicken and cereal with almond milk and fruit juice will burn off by walking down a flight of stairs! He was eating rabbit food and preparing for a tour? Of course he was going to lose weight....

don't forget he was also rehearsing his tushy off and sweating buckets.

I'm just trying to put it all together. Randy Phillips said he had to hire someone to make sure MJ was eating and to cut his chicken for him. Lou Ferrigno said MJ was down to one meal a day and told him what supplements to take with the one meal.. Do you guys think that Randy Phillips rehired this cook for the sole purpose of making sure MJ was eating right?

Just trying to put it all together... I think something went terribly wrong with MJ's health from the time this cook was fired and then rehired.

Maybe it was a combination of him needing to eat more but he wanted to do it solely by eating healthy and using a holistic approach as an extra boost. It would have been easy for him to scarf down KFC and all kinds of junk just to pack on some pounds really quickly, but it seems he didn't want to go that route. In the article I think the chef mentioned how Michael felt certain foods caused him to cramp up. So maybe he was limiting what he would eat for the sake of avoiding cramping up as well. Foods high in fat probably cramped him up the most. Unfortunately, that was probably the type of food he needed to get the pounds to stick. Rice, breads, pasta...carbs...are prolly what he needed most. Chicken and broccoli is healthy but probably not the best for putting some meat on his bones. He needed some pancakes and grits, not granola. Some brown rice should've been put on that plate of chicken and veggies. Oy! Water under the bridge now. :(

maybe his lack of consumtion made his heart weaker. cuz lee said his pannel was clean, no drugs and nothing really stuck out except his sugar was really low.so how did he go from that to hella meds, using diprovan, and dying of a complete cardiac arrest?

ugh sucks that im in the uk, all the breaking news happens when im asleep- at least i dont work thou!

Thats an article about the memorial programed not the tickets!

re-read it http://www.graphicartsonline.com/article/CA6673527.html?desc=topstory this part:

This is the part about the tickets 'pariskatherine' its about the memorial AND the tickets(I ain't stupid lol)

The recognized leader in specialized printing for the entertainment industry, Morton Grove-based Quantum Group received the original tour contract due to its specialized expertise in UV and Lenticular printing. The prototype for Jackson’s concert tickets utilized Lenticular printing to create an animated effect of Jackson performing his signature moonwalk across the ticket. “That morning we were notified we’d been awarded his world tour – by the afternoon he was gone,” stated White.

Back