The Chef, Kai Chase's about the day Michael Died (Merged) (All discussion here, please)

Re: Dr Murray screamed: Go get Prince! (chef)

I think Dr Murray needs to be struck off and a few mental health checks hes a bloody wierdo!!

i am sure that this is a story made up by one of the tabloid "journalists"

i read it on AP when it first broke so it should be accurate. they also said a room was in a mess but, again, mike had kids and well, some people have messes here and there; it's not alarming. they just try to make michael jackson look like some nut, as they always do. (you can read it here at the bottom if you want: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iMkoNA7ANMxeUu2iZ9hdf_Vr1FfQD99NING04)

the doll could've even been a gift from a fan. the notes maybe weren't even his. i mean there are so many possibilities that are totally normal.

This part caught my eye:

Now Leonard Rowe, Tohme, and Chase were all fired in May of 2009? It looks like AEG was cleaning house and removing many people out of Michael's life in May. May is also the month when Michael was seeing Dr. Klien almost every single day. Also, looking back @ May, Michael started losing lots weight. Hmmmm.

Hmmm....good point, Trish. Altho I believe Tohme and Rowe was a good decision all things considered. :fear: And you're right, Michael WAS going to Klein's office an awful lot in May...sometimes back to back days. And on some occasions he came out with white milky looking smudges on his clothes. We all naturally assumed it was from his make-up. :unsure:

Uhh... It's about time for some more raids. Klein's house next!!

Well, my spin on it is this, I believe Dr. Murray has been withholding the entire truth since day one.

I think he's been spewing a whole bunch of half truths:

I believe that Dr. Murray did not prescribe the drugs... Possibly because the drugs were already there, making that part true.

I believe he did administer the drug. Possibly due to Michael convincing him it was safe and that he had it done before and if the Doc did have doubts about it, he probably ignored them to get paid.

I believe Dr. Murray was in over his head. Cardiology was not his specialty, but like some people who take on things bigger than them, they think they can handle it.

I believe the Doc, saw the dollar signs, and was ecstatic at the thought of being that guy who could keep MJ well enough to do these concerts. He quickly left his other patients by writing them a letter saying, See ya suckers! I'm going to get paid! (That's not how exactly it happened, but you get my drift.)

Like some children, (and some adults) react when we do something wrong, the 1st thing we do is try and cover it up or manipulate the story so that it's everyone else's fault but our own. Until slowly the truth unravels and then we are forced to tell the truth.

It will come out. Now I read an article somewhere that the Dr. mentioned where other drugs were kept hidden and the police thought it was crazy that he admitted where they were because it was not in plain sight and he basically could have kept his mouth shut and then would have not known anything.

I believe, he wants people to know that MJ had drugs in the house that was obtained without his doing. At some point, when Dr. Murray gets caught up, I bet his lawyer is going to try and plea his client out with involuntary manslaughter because the servant (doctor) was simply following orders (from his patient/boss) and was negligent, but not malicious.

What do you guys think?

you make sense on your point that the deprevan may have already been there when he got there and he didnt prescribe it, he was only the one to give it. Also he will probably try to plea bargain on this point. Also any other doctor that he knows about better watch their butts because if he is brought up on charges he will start singing like a bird as to who wrote prescriptions to Michael. I have a feeling this case is about to get a whole lot more interesting. too bad poor Michael is at the center of it..:(

Well, i also do think that Dr Murray tried his best -- i would add to your list that he accidently fell asleep/gave too much propofol ... i think that, on this day, maybe only on that day, he accidently made a mistake.

you know, i also thought that his cooperation, his voice on that 911-call, showed that he was really working hard to safe Michael. That was real. He really wanted to save his life, I tend to think.

the only thing i wonder about is the list of medications that the police obtained from his office. a weightloss medication. But maybe it was intended for someone of the team(??), but for Michael, definitely not.

Hmmm....good point, Trish. Altho I believe Tohme and Rowe was a good decision all things considered. :fear: And you're right, Michael WAS going to Klein's office an awful lot in May...sometimes back to back days. And on some occasions he came out with white milky looking smudges on his clothes. We all naturally assumed it was from his make-up. :unsure:

Uhh... It's about time for some more raids. Klein's house next!!

Really? Is there pics or something of Michael and these visits too Dr Klien?

Your post truly makes sense... This is true Michael was seeing Kline at this point in time. We have photo's as documented proof. Always had bags of meds. I do remember fans saying that Michael was looking very thin and also the photo's confirm this too. AEG wanted full control over Michael in all aspects. As so it seems

well i heard that Michael used to fire and hire his staff from time to time. i am not sure whether AEG is really to blame. IMHO it was their interest that he is fit and happy for the concerts.

still, it is all suspicious :mello:

I really believe Murray called Prince to back him up later, a witness. He shows Prince that it was a hopeless situation and he did everything he could for Michael, so that if Murray ever gets chastised, Prince will back him up, saying it wasn't his fault (or to that effect). That's what i think.

But surely if you wanted someone to witness something, would you have a 'responsible adult' rather than a child? I know it works in the Prosecutions favour here and Murray is shotting himself in the foot.

bizarre.

And yes, i read about the notes around his bed saying 'children are innocent'. Come on.... being as rich as Michael was, do you think he would have had a scrap bit of paper with "Children are innocent" written by your own handwriting stuck to the wall? I dont think so. Also they are saying he was cuddling a porceline doll.

Jeez, when are they gonna let him be?? let him rest in peace !

Ok so am really confused. I thought the "cook" was a man. He was on TV saying that he saw Oxygen tanks. But this cook is a woman. How many cooks did he have?:sigh:

There were 2. One was a man. The chef in this article was a woman. I forget now when the male chef was working there...whether it was before May or had he replaced Chase in May. Hmm..... might be worth it to find out and put it in the timeline. What we now know is that both chefs saw Murray on oxygen tank detail., hauling those tanks out thru the kitchen.

Well, my spin on it is this, I believe Dr. Murray has been withholding the entire truth since day one.

I think he's been spewing a whole bunch of half truths:

I believe that Dr. Murray did not prescribe the drugs... Possibly because the drugs were already there, making that part true.

I believe he did administer the drug. Possibly due to Michael convincing him it was safe and that he had it done before and if the Doc did have doubts about it, he probably ignored them to get paid.

I believe Dr. Murray was in over his head. Cardiology was not his specialty, but like some people who take on things bigger than them, they think they can handle it.

I believe the Doc, saw the dollar signs, and was ecstatic at the thought of being that guy who could keep MJ well enough to do these concerts. He quickly left his other patients by writing them a letter saying, See ya suckers! I'm going to get paid! (That's not how exactly it happened, but you get my drift.)

Like some children, (and some adults) react when we do something wrong, the 1st thing we do is try and cover it up or manipulate the story so that it's everyone else's fault but our own. Until slowly the truth unravels and then we are forced to tell the truth.

It will come out. Now I read an article somewhere that the Dr. mentioned where other drugs were kept hidden and the police thought it was crazy that he admitted where they were because it was not in plain sight and he basically could have kept his mouth shut and then would have not known anything.

I believe, he wants people to know that MJ had drugs in the house that was obtained without his doing. At some point, when Dr. Murray gets caught up, I bet his lawyer is going to try and plea his client out with involuntary manslaughter because the servant (doctor) was simply following orders (from his patient/boss) and was negligent, but not malicious.

What do you guys think?

I can agree with this, too. My only problem is that if this turns out to be true, he won't spill on what he knows about other doctors or ppl involved here...other ppl who may be responsible for Michael's death. That makes him just as guilty as any other suspects...at least in my eyes.

i read it on AP when it first broke so it should be accurate. they also said a room was in a mess but, again, mike had kids and well, some people have messes here and there; it's not alarming. they just try to make michael jackson look like some nut, as they always do. (you can read it here at the bottom if you want: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iMkoNA7ANMxeUu2iZ9hdf_Vr1FfQD99NING04)

the doll could've even been a gift from a fan. the notes maybe weren't even his. i mean there are so many possibilities that are totally normal.

thank you indeed. yeah, and it was only one note. why on earth did they decide to write that paragraph. I don't get it.

Btw i used such stickers when i learned for exams. They were all around telling me nice things to think about. Instead of worrying... it helps to think about something different, something positive. Relieves stress.

and i also think that his daughter or a friend or a fan gave him the doll.

not sure if it has been posted from the sun newspaper (not the most reliable of sources, but theres appears to be similar information on other news websites)

MICHAEL Jackson's former chef has described the harrowing events surrounding the singer's death — and revealed Dr Conrad Murray WAS involved.

Kai Chase — hired by Jackson to maintain his healthy diet — said she came into work as normal on the fateful day and thought the King of Pop was sleeping late.

The 37-year-old said she was preparing *****'s lunch when the star's personal doctor stormed down the stairs of the LA home screaming: "Go get Prince!"

Manslaughter

The chef added: "He's screaming very loud. I run into the den where the kids are playing. Prince runs to meet Dr Murray and from that point on you could feel the energy in the house change."

As reported in The Sun, Dr Murray then made *****'s eldest son WATCH as he made a vain attempt to save the star.

*****'s sickened family said it was "horrific and very traumatic" for Prince Michael, 12.

But Dr Murray - who is now the focus of a manslaughter probe - wanted a witness to his unsuccessful try at cardiac resuscitation.

The doctor is facing claims he gave the star the dangerous sedative Propofol hours before he died.

Ms Chase said that she had got used to seeing Dr Murray coming and going from the mansion.

The doctor usually arrived about 9:00pm or 9:30pm and would go upstairs to Jackson's room, she said.

She claims she would not see him again before she left, sometimes late in the evening, but understood he was staying the night.

In the morning, when she arrived for work, she said she would see the doctor coming down the steps carrying oxygen tanks.

When Dr Murray didn't come downstairs on the morning of June 25, "I thought maybe Mr Jackson is sleeping late," Ms Chase said.

She revealed the emergency services arrived on the scene moments after Dr Murray appeared.

Ms Chase said: "I walked into the hall and I saw the children there. The daughter was crying. I saw paramedics running up the stairs."

As the paramedics raced to help the 50-year-old, his children - Prince, Paris 11 and Blanket, seven - their nanny, a housekeeper and Ms Chase held hands and began to pray, she said.

"We were all praying, 'Help Mr Jackson be OK'. Then everyone was very quiet."

Security guards then ordered her and other staff to leave the property as Jackson was being taken to hospital.

Ms Chase, who has cooked for other celebrities, was hired by Jackson in March.

She said the pop star's focus was on fresh, healthy food for him and the children.

She prepared meals for the family and occasionally for Dr Murray. She said Jackson was in training for his upcoming shows in London and told her: "You have to take care of me."

The chef also revealed that Dr Murray would bring Jackson special fruit juice drinks she prepared for him, followed by cereal with almond milk.

For lunch Jackson would eat with the children from a menu that included spinach salad and chicken.

Dr Murray sometimes joined them for dinner and would speak with her about the singer's food.

Ms Chase said she saw no sign that Jackson was on drugs or was in failing health.

But she was concerned about the oxygen tanks.

She added: "Normally in the morning, he (Dr Murray) would bring oxygen tanks from upstairs downstairs, one in each hand."

Authorities searched Dr Murray's Las Vegas home and medical office yesterday as part of the investigation into the singer's death. Last week his clinic and storage facility in Houston were raided.
-----------------------------------
I'm wondering where this "report" is from, this is not the actual Sun article. What is the link to this?

"As reported in The Sun, Dr Murray then made *****'s eldest son WATCH as he made a vain attempt to save the star."

If you read Linda D's article AND the actual article in the Sun, nowhere does it state that Prince was taken into the room to watch Murray do resus. In both articles it's says the children, the nanny, a housekeeper, and the chef/cook were in the hall praying.

It makes me wonder if Linda's article was taken and embellished by the Sun and then other tabs. And maybe the Sun edited the original article, but no where in the Sun article that I just read does it say a word about Prince being made to watch the doctor do cpr or whatever. Here's a link to the actual Sun article: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2561152/Jackos-doctor-screamed-Go-get-Prince.html

About 12:05 or 12:10 Dr. Murray runs down the steps and screams, 'Go get Prince!' He's screaming very loud. I run into the den where the kids are playing. Prince (Jackson's oldest son) runs to meet Dr. Murray and from that point on you could feel the energy in the house change.
Like I said in the newsthread, I still can't wrap my mind around this. If anything, you'd think they'd keep the kids as far away from this as possible, yet it has been mentioned multiple times now that Murray involved Prince in the matter! Why not call Chase up instead, or any other adult for that matter. Michael was always surrounded by staff, you can't tell me there was noone to call besides the kids.

Im still giving this man the befenit of the doubt, but this seems like yet another tremendous error on his part, imo.

Now Leonard Rowe, Tohme, and Chase were all fired in May of 2009? It looks like AEG was cleaning house and removing many people out of Michael's life in May. May is also the month when Michael was seeing Dr. Klien almost every single day. Also, looking back @ May, Michael started losing lots weight. Hmmmm.
You might be on to something here Trish.

On most days, she said, Murray would bring Jackson the special fruit juice drinks Chase prepared for him, followed by granola with almond milk. For lunch, Jackson would eat with the children from a menu that included such things as spinach salad and chicken.
Murray sometimes joined them for dinner, which might be a seared ahi tuna. She said the doctor conferred with her about the 50-year-old pop singer's food and made sure that he ate.

I would like to know why she had to prepare the "special fruit juices" for Michael that was brought in by Murray?? I wonder what Murray put in these special fruit drinks? I thought Murray was a cardiologist? He's a nutritionist too?

Really? Is there pics or something of Michael and these visits too Dr Klien?

Try Mjjpictures.com

They pretty much kept up with most of the pix taken when Michael visited the doctor. There was a thread on here where we were sorta joking about the stains in a PG-13 manner. I think it was deleted (May 22) later on for some reason. But there were other pictures before that day.

But maybe it was intended for someone of the team(??), but for Michael, definitely not.

But it has been reported by lots of people that he was on alot of prescription drugs for this, that and the other... mainly anti anxiety and weightloss. Probably some for Lupus and virtiligo.

I also think that it was a tragic accident but what with Murray being something like 400 odd dollars owing to creditors etc.. its looking more and more not like an accident. But then, it would be damn obvious.

I bet Jackson was trying to get clean and not take anything, especially since he was health conscious when getting ready for a tour.

This part caught my eye:

Euh Trish, no offense but firing Tohme was one of the best thing that could have happened to Michael because Tohme look very shady to me.
Also, I do not think that Rowe was representing Michael in any business whatsoever! So for him to be fired make sense to me.
Concerning the nurse, I do not know, I think we need more clariry about it (When was she fired exactly). Or maybe since she was to go with him to London, she needed a new contract, so she had to be fired and rehired again???/
For

I still find it hard to believe that Murray would get Prince to watch...

I would like to know why she had to prepare the "special fruit juices" for Michael that was brought in by Murray?? I wonder what Murray put in these special fruit drinks? I thought Murray was a cardiologist? He's a nutritionist too?

Well, word is that he was into the holistic approach. This sometimes includes smoothies and special juices that are prepared with either supplements or they are completely natural but the combination of fruits used makes them more nutrionally potent. Michael seemed to be into healthy eating and whatnot...or trying to be. The juices could have been something also used to give a boost to his health. Kinda like some ppl drink V8 becuz of it's health benefits.

Now whether he was dropping stuff in Michael's juice that no one knew about...Lawd. Don't know how anyone can prove that even if we speculate it. :( By not knowing what he could have put in the juice, no one will ever know what to test Michael's system for. If he put something harmful in there, he surely ain't gonna run and tell dat.

Try Mjjpictures.com

They pretty much kept up with most of the pix taken when Michael visited the doctor. There was a thread on here where we were sorta joking about the stains in a PG-13 manner. I think it was deleted (May 22) later on for some reason. But there were other pictures before that day.

Thanks :) This might sounds madness but I just counted and in 2009 he visited the doctors 15 times!!!!! I only visit the doctor twice why the hell 15 times!!!

Thanks :) This might sounds madness but I just counted and in 2009 he visited the doctors 15 times!!!!! I only visit the doctor twice why the hell 15 times!!!

Dr Klein said that they were reconstructing parts of Michaels face ready for london. Mainly on his nose, cheeks and also the top of his head where his lupus has been reacting badly to previous procedures. So the amount he visited Klein does not seem odd to me if Kleins explination is true.

Well, word is that he was into the holistic approach.

as he carried iv drips and oxygen tanks around, i'm sure. i don't think there was malice but, man, murray is repeatedly coming off as some fumbling ninny.

i still don't understand why he was yelling for prince. this was either planned or he was seriously in a panic. i'd be yelling for 911 but that's just my style.

Well, word is that he was into the holistic approach. This sometimes includes smoothies and special juices that are prepared with either supplements or they are completely natural but the combination of fruits used makes them more nutrionally potent. Michael seemed to be into healthy eating and whatnot...or trying to be. The juices could have been something also used to give a boost to his health. Kinda like some ppl drink V8 becuz of it's health benefits.

Now whether he was dropping stuff in Michael's juice that no one knew about...Lawd. Don't know how anyone can prove that even if we speculate it. :( By not knowing what he could have put in the juice, no one will ever know what to test Michael's system for. If he put something harmful in there, he surely ain't gonna run and tell dat.

I noticed the milky stains on his jackets also when I saw the images recently.

I'm confused, who prepared these drinks/smoothies? Murray or he just brought them already prepared for MJ to drink? I thought he was under Cherilyn Lee's diet plan, am I confused on the timeline?

Dr Klein said that they were reconstructing parts of Michaels face ready for london. Mainly on his nose, cheeks and also the top of his head where his lupus has been reacting badly to previous procedures. So the amount he visited Klein does not seem odd to me if Kleins explination is true.

Reconstructing his face!!! I can understand his lupus has affected him badly but 15 times is wierd and why would their be white splodges on his clothes

OK i think there was something going on with his weight as well. Michael looked Healthy and strong before Murray got involved. Michael had meat on his bones. That "Special Juice" and the appetite suppressants have something to do with his loss of weight. I don't think Michael knew he was taking them i think he was getting them slipped into his food and drink. I know all i am saying sounds so far fetched but it isnt impossible. Having Prince watch is something i do not believe. He could have had the nanny,bodyguard,chef watch why yell for a kid? Even if this was tramatic for Prince he will never forget what he saw. He will tell the truth hes a good kid.

Michael was so not fit enough to do these concerts. 50 was way too much and I thought at the conference hmm my 12 year old niece could fit in those jeans it's ridiculous!!!

Even if Michael was on medication and I believe he was, the reason was legitimate. Let's not forget that Michael had lupus, vitiligo and Dr klien said in LKL that he was rebuilding Michael's face, moe precisely his nose. I am sure those procedures necessitate pain relievers or other medications.
I really think Michael was trying his best to regain his health and be ready for those concerts!!!!!
HE WAS NOT A DRUG ADDICT!

Even if Michael was on medication and I believe he was, the reason was legitimate. Let's not forget that Michael had lupus, vitiligo and Dr klien said in LKL that he was rebuilding Michael's face, moe precisely his nose. I am sure those procedures necessitate pain relievers or other medications.
I really think Michael was trying his best to regain his health and be ready for those concerts!!!!!
HE WAS NOT A DRUG ADDICT!

How can he not be a drug addict. His family have said they were trying to get him to rehab but he was denying he had a problem, that is the attitude of a drug addict in denial!!!

ow can he not be a drug addict. His family have said they were trying to get him to rehab but he was denying he had a problem, that is the attitude of a drug addict in denial!!!
his family were talking about the early 00's in those interviews

Back