The concerts you want to see in full?

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
Which concerts we have clips from you really want to see in full and why? Oslo 1992 of course but here are some others. I would like to see all of them but there are some I want to see even more than others. :)

Kansas 88

I really like how his voice sounds in this concert. It would be awesome to hear Billie Jean and Man in the Mirror.

New York 88

Because people have praised the MSG concerts and they looks awesome.

Last edited:
New York 1988
Rotterdam 1992
Any show from the Triumph Tour

a concert with Jackson 5 from one of their early tours/first tour
a Triumph tour concert
Gentofte 1992
more HIStory tour concerts

I would like to see more concerts where there are big differences in comparison to other shows. Also, more Bad Tour concerts and probably more Dangerous Tour concerts too (from the 92' leg). And more performances of Blood On The Dance Floor in the HIStory Tour!

I would love Kansas 88 in full.

Did you notice what Michael was does when he was smiles?

And some Victory Tours concerts too

Any of the concerts we see in this:

The reason is obvious. Any concert from Bad Tour in HD would be a dream come true.

I think the blue shirt is from Liverpool

Not all the blue shirt clips are from the same concert. Some are from there and some are from Wembley. Compare the second spin to the amateur footage we have from Wembley. There might be more but it's hard to tell.

I want to see Wembley 1992 in full. That had the best Jam performance I've ever seen

This isn't a concert, but I'm dying to see the One Night Only Rehearsals in full.

Munich 92,Kansas/Newyork 88, Los Angeles Victory Tour, Los Angeles Triumph Tour 1981. Any chance that Estate reads this thread !

I was thinking about this today. Liverpool 88, New York 88, Leeds 88 (his birthday concert), Wembley 92, Oslo 92 ,Tokyo 92 and Amsterdam 96. But if I'm honest I'm grateful of anything!! Oh and Triumph Tour, I need to see the disappearing act in DSTYGE, and Walk Right Now live :swoon:

LA 1989 Bad Tour without a doubt. Michaels voice was so gritty and and he sounded and looked like the dangerous era Michael.

Any of the American arena shows from 88 and LA 89 are my most wanted, Liverpool 88 also.
Triumph
Any Dangerous 92 shows and Tokyo New Year's Eve show indoor.
Sydney and Melbourne 87

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know specific shows (the only two concerts I've seen in full are the two officially released DVDs) so generally speaking, I just want whatever is the best Dangerous/Bad show on Blu-ray.

After that I wouldn't mind Triumph/Victory Tour (which I've seen some clips of, but I'm more interested in Mike as a solo artist than his performances with his brothers). As for HIStory, it's at the bottom of my list really but if it was to be released, instead of a full show I'd really just want a mash-up of his best performances, edited together to form one proper-length "super concert" so to speak.

Not really specific shows but hey shh :p

Also the history tour June 10th 1997 in Amsterdam, holland. Mike was on fire!! I went to that show.

I assure you, he had the energy of the 1992 dangerous tour.

If I could one day really handle of watching him again. I would so totally L.O.V.E. to see the full version of the Munich Dangerous concert. I only ever seen the Billie Jean performance from that concert. And I thought that performance was one of the best Billie Jean performances I ever saw in my life. So I can just imagine the rest of the concert performances is just as amazing. I also would L.O.V.E. to see the full version of the Mexico City Dangerous Concert. I only ever saw the one performance from that concert. I forgotten which one it was though. And the Denmark HIStory Concert where Michael's birthday was celebrated. I can only imagine just how cute that must have been.

Hmm. I want Triumph LA, BAD NYC and LA, Victory LA, and the Jackson 5 Forum show.
And the Dangerous rehearsals.

Edit to add: 2nd/3rd leg of Destiny

Last edited:
Bad Tour 1st night in Kansas City
Triumph Tour
Destiny tour 2nd leg with OTW and RWY
Dangerous Tour Monza 2nd night

I just want them all.

Make a list of all concerts availabe on MJ.com - and then people can order just the concert they want.

I would buy them all. - Make some Blu-Rays just with rehearsal footage too.

- Just dreaming....

And the Denmark HIStory Concert where Michael's birthday was celebrated. I can only imagine just how cute that must have been.
I was at that concert and I've been dying to see it again on video ever since. same with Prague

Any of these Victory Tour concerts:

I'm more a fan of Michael's solo tours but this looks awesome.

Los Angeles 1989

The quality looks great and I really want to see it. Also people have said the concert was supposed to be released so it might be already edited for it.

Last edited:
Triumph Tour LA 1981
Bad Tour New York 1988
Bad Tour LA January 27th,1989
Dangerous Tour Munich 1992
Dangerous Tour Monza 1992

That's about it pretty much. I'm not a stickler on quality unlike others on this forum. I'm okay with anything we get at this point.

LA 1989 Bad Tour without a doubt. Michaels voice was so gritty and and he sounded and looked like the dangerous era Michael.

I'm sorry, but the way you say that just sounds... wrong. Like there were multiple Michaels. He was the same Michael from the day he was born till the day he died. And besides, his appearance was different in early Dangerous era compared to later during the same era, and we all know why.

I'm sorry, but the way you say that just sounds... wrong. Like there were multiple Michaels. He was the same Michael from the day he was born till the day he died. And besides, his appearance was different in early Dangerous era compared to later during the same era, and we all know why.

That's my opinion. Period.

Back