The concerts you want to see in full?

the concerts that I like to see most (without having much info on aside from performances) are shows that he performs things that he usually does not in that specific era.. that's partially why I flipped out for Brunei concert which was almost a dangerous tour but in History era to me..

My list has been the same for a few years I think

MSG 88
New York 84
Bucharest 96

I'm sorry, but the way you say that just sounds... wrong. Like there were multiple Michaels. He was the same Michael from the day he was born till the day he died. And besides, his appearance was different in early Dangerous era compared to later during the same era, and we all know why.
I don't think the comment was meant that way at all and has nothing to do with the vitiligo or lupus. More to do with the way he reinvented his look and image to go with each different album's look and concept.

The quality of L.A 1989 looks great. I don't know if it could be released on Blu-Ray, but a HQ DVD release is possible. If the estate as the show in full that is

I don't think the comment was meant that way at all and has nothing to do with the vitiligo or lupus. More to do with the way he reinvented his look and image to go with each different album's look and concept.

I think it was the wording that rubbed me the wrong way. Perhaps I was projecting something negative. Either way, I didn't want to start anything, and I thank you for your level-headed interpretation. :)

I think it was the wording that rubbed me the wrong way. Perhaps I was projecting something negative. Either way, I didn't want to start anything, and I thank you for your level-headed interpretation. :)

It wasn't a negative comment, at all.

The quality of L.A 1989 looks great. I don't know if it could be released on Blu-Ray, but a HQ DVD release is possible. If the estate as the show in full that is

They used L.A. footage in The One(2004) documentary so I'm sure they still have the concerts. Some tapes could have been lost over the years but I think we can assume that they have most of them.

The clips you saw in Brace Yourself, the full concerts are on film. Michael hired an editing team for the production.... other's would be Aintree 1988/Tokyo 1992 & Prague 1996.

I heard the BAD Tour films are under the control of Tohme Tohme

there were different MJ's in the sense he always re invented himself... that was intentional and nothing wrong with saying that!! different looks, different styles. No need to take things so literal.

I'm sorry, but the way you say that just sounds... wrong. Like there were multiple Michaels. He was the same Michael from the day he was born till the day he died. And besides, his appearance was different in early Dangerous era compared to later during the same era, and we all know why.
No why?

[SIZE=+1]BAD TOUR:[/SIZE]
Minneapolis 88'
Rome 88' (European Premiere)
Berlin 88'
Wembley 88' (4th show)
Liverpool 88'
Los Angeles 89' (Finale)

[SIZE=+1]DANGEROUS TOUR:[/SIZE]
Munich 92' (Premiere)
Stockholm 92'
Tokyo 92' (contains "The Way You Make Me Feel" & "Bad")
Bangkok 93' (1st show)
Singapore 93' (MJ's 35th Birthday)

[SIZE=+1]HISTORY TOUR:[/SIZE]
Warsaw 96'

The first Bad Tour Tokyo concert:

I hope someone has it in full but it just hasn't been shared yet. Osaka and the other Tokyo concert are full.

I'd most like to see a Triumph Tour show or a late-Destiny Tour show.

I hope someone has it in full but it just hasn't been shared yet. Osaka and the other Tokyo concert are full.

I always liked the first concert of a Tour. For the 1er leg and the 2nd leg

I would love Kansas 88 in full.

Did you notice what Michael was does when he was smiles?

And some Victory Tours concerts too
Aww, sure! "We're zipping up" *hums the rest of APOM* :))

I have a special wish: I looove Michael's APOM performances during the BAD tour and would instantly buy a compilation of all those different performances. *swoon*

If we are talking a full pro shot show, I would LOVE to see the following in full HD..

Victory Tour - ANY - Assume Toronto, Kansas or NY would be the easiest to restore
BAD Tour, Los Angeles 1989
Dangerous Tour, Leeds 1992 and Tenerife 1993 (something just intrigues me about this concert)
History Tour, Prague 1996 and London 1997

This show has one of my favorite Heartbreak Hotel performances

It looks so wrong seeing MJ doing Billie Jean with his brothers onstage.
Haha. After all these years I couldn't understand what was "wrong" here. I kept thinking lighting, camera shots etc. You are right-it's that you can see his brothers right there. Why didn't they take the lights off them for this? Thanks, Matty. I can't believe I just realized this.

I'm always happy to see any new footage, but right now I'd love to see that Triumph tour show they used in the OTW documentary in full! And first leg Bad Tour shows like Osaka and Tokyo in better quality would be awesome.. oh, and Rotterdam! But literally any Bad Tour concert would make me very happy :yes:

Any of these Victory Tour concerts:

That circular-moonwalk-thing he does at the end is just.. amazing :bugeyed it always is but this one is so smooth!
tumblr_mmnlbhNXuM1qjpigho1_250.gif

Back